Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Falling For Abe

"Ally is on summer vacation, will she find true love or get her heart broken?"

2
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My name is Ally. I am 19 years old, I have long brown curly hair, hazel eyes, and I am five foot three inches tall. I am currently in the back seat of my parents' S.U.V on my way to visit my cousin's ranch in Wyoming. We visit every five years, because the cost of travelling from New York to Wyoming is outrageously expensive.

The summer air was hot and sticky. I was sweating and my clothes were clinging to my body. Honestly, I could not wait to take a shower and change into my swim suit to tan by the pond. The pond was my favorite place to relax as a kid. I would sit under the huge oak tree and just think about everything that came to my mind at that age. 

The time spent in the car flew by, and the next thing I knew, we were pulling down that familiar dirt road that I had not seen in five years. There was the fence that the horses roam in, the stables, the barn, and the huge house my Aunt Dot and Uncle Frank have owned since 1954. Dot and Frank are my mother's aunt and uncle. They have seven children; five boys and two girls, Frank Jr., Mark, Andrew, Steve, Joel, Sarah, and Maddy. They are all older than I am, and have all been out of the house for some amount of years now.

The only people that live in the house are Dot, Frank and the ranch hands. Joseph is thirty-eight, Isaac is twenty-six, John is twenty-two, and Max is twenty-one. They stay in the bedrooms downstairs, and we will be sleeping in the upstairs guest rooms. 

Dad parked the car and we all got out and stretched our legs before going to give Dot a big hug. She had been sitting on the front porch in her chair sipping sweet iced tea and eating a piece of cornbread. We said our hellos as Dad got our suitcases out of the back. 

We fetched our luggage and started up the three steps that led to the front door. Aunt Dot told me that I would be sleeping in one of the downstairs bedrooms, as they had recently turned the other extra guest room into an office for the business part of running the ranch.

I headed to my room to unpack and get comfortable because we would be here for three months. Dad told me before we left that if I liked it well enough here, Dot and Frank said I would be welcome to stay and help with things around the ranch. I loved that idea and said I would think about it. I got out my swim suit and headed toward the bathroom to shower and freshen up before I started to smell. 

My shower was nice and refreshing. I smelled a lot better, and I felt clean. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked back to my room. I put my swim suit on, got a book, a blanket, and some sun screen. I told Mom where I was going and she told me to be back before five because I would need to wash up before dinner. I said O.K. and headed out the door. I walked the five minutes to the pond, set out my blanket, put on some sunblock, and opened my book as I lay down and got comfortable.

About an hour later, I saw a truck headed up the road. The owner of the truck was a young man who was extremely handsome and tanned from working in the sun. I packed up and walked back to the house.

I went to the bathroom to wash up and change into something more appropriate for dinner. When I walked into the kitchen to help, Frank was at the table interviewing the young man who drove the truck. Frank told the man that he was to start work the next day. He introduced himself to everyone and we learned that the young man's name was Abraham, Abe for short. My father shook his hand, my mother hugged him, and I stood there and smiled like an idiot. 

Aunt Dot told him that he would be staying in the room next to mine. He thanked her and said he must be going. Uncle Frank shook his hand one more time, and he was gone. The rooms were adjoined by a thin wooden door with a lock.

Lena_Murillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lena_Murillo

We were to share a bathroom. I cursed in my head, no more walking into the bathroom naked anymore. I thought about what Abe looked like naked and I felt a tingle in my tummy. I was no virgin, but I had only had sex with one guy before. He was my first and I had not had any other sexual encounters after him.

The meal was chicken and biscuits, corn, mashed potatoes, and gravy. My favorite childhood dinner. Dot must have remembered, because she looked at me when she presented the food at the table. We ate family style and everything was somewhat quiet and going great. Uncle Frank talked about the ranch, and about how things were going with the horses.

After dinner, I was extremely exhausted and excused myself to my room. I pulled back the covers and got my pajamas on. As I climbed into bed, I could not help but think about the new man that had just entered my life. A tall, tan, country boy with a sexy southwestern accent and muscles that only someone who grew up on a farm could have. As I drifted off to sleep, I whispered his name and hugged a pillow, wishing it was him.

The next morning, I came down for breakfast, still in my pajamas, scratching my head and yawning. Uncle Frank had already left for the stables, and the ranch hands were rounding up the herd. I saw Abe's truck coming up the driveway, I ran to my room to shower and get ready for the day. My mother and Aunt Dot were both laughing as I was running away from the table. Probably because they could tell I had a crush on Abe. They were right, I do have a huge crush on him. 

I took a quick shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and was out of the bedroom door all within ten minutes. I smoothly walked back into the kitchen with a smile on my face as Abe looked up and saw me. I asked Aunt Dot if there was anything I could do. She gave me a short list of things to do around the ranch. Feed and brush the horses, put the mares in separate stalls when I bring the herd in, make sure they have clean bedding, things of that sort. I love the horses, so I quickly accepted the offer. 

Abe came into the stables where I was working and said that he would be in here with me all summer. My stomach did flips and I got really excited. I smiled and said that it would be fun working with him. He told me that he had worked on his dad's ranch, before they had to sell. I told him that I had worked with these horses for three years and that I was really attached, it would be really heartbreaking to lose the horses I was close to. 

When I finished my list, we went inside for some tea and sandwiches. We ate and I asked him if he would want to go swimming in the pond. He accepted my offer and I went to change into my suit. I walked in the kitchen and his jaw dropped. I smiled and he brought it back up. We walked out the door and down to the pond. When we arrived, I jumped in and he shortly followed after. We splashed around and had great fun until Uncle Frank drove up and told us to get ready for dinner. 

Both of us got out and walked the short distance home, holding hands. I was in heaven, and hoped he was too. We got ready for dinner, and sat next to each other at the table. His foot was caressing mine and I giggled. Aunt Dot asked what was funny, I just said it was nothing, but she knew better. Tonight, we had steak and fries. A simple dinner, yet very delicious.

After we ate, Abe and I went outside to sit on the porch swing and look at the stars. He held my hand the entire time, and I could tell he wanted to kiss me. So I made the move before he could. My tummy was very fluttery, and I was nervous. But that all changed when he pulled me against him and we cuddled under the stars.

****More To Come****

Published 
Written by xXPrincess_AuroraXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments