Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Found (Chapter Two.)

"What Happens When You Can't Have The One Person You Want?"

0
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I sing as the water beats down on my shoulders, my voice echoing off the walls in the tour bus bathroom. The only place I actually feel comfortable singing when I'm all alone.

I jump and I drop the bottle of shampoo on the shower floor once I hear the tour bus door open and slam shut. My eyes are wide with fear and my singing instantly stops. Millions of thoughts run through my mind since all the guys are at rehearsal for their concert tonight, so no one should be on the bus.

I run my fingers through my wet hair before I turn off the stream of hot water. I push the curtain back and I grab the towel that was sitting on the edge of the sink. I wrap the pink and white towel around my body before I reach under the sink, opening the cabinet doors.

I ruffle through everything, trying to find some type of weapon to defend myself with. My fingers soon graze my make up bag. I pull out my pencil eye liner and I quickly sharpen it, until the tip is pointed and sharp.

I take a shaky deep breath as I open the bathroom door. I step out of the bathroom, a cloud of steam behind me as I look around me for anything unusual. I take small steps towards the back of the bus, to check all the bunks.

My eyes roam each bunk, beds made perfectly, nothing out of place. I sigh in a type of relief and my hand holding my weapon falls to my side.

"It's nothing." I say to myself, my breathing slowing as I calm down. "I can finish my shower."

I begin to walk back towards the bathroom when I hear one of the cabinets being opened and shut in the kitchen, causing adrenalin to rush throughout my body.

"Whoever you are! Get out! I have a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it!" I call out, my knees wobbling as I walk, prepared to give out any time soon. I grab onto the wall with my free hand, supporting myself as I inch closer and closer to the kitchen.

"Hey! Calm down!" A rough voice says and my eyes close as a figure grabs my shoulders.

I let out a loud scream and I start to move my eye liner all around until I come into contact with skin. I lash out, needing to make the person feel pain so there's no way the figure could hurt me, I've been hurt enough. I can't go through emotional or physical pain again.

"Ouch! What the hell?! Gracie STOP!" The voice says again and my eyes snap open, there is only seven people who ever called me Gracie, two of them are dead.

"NO! You can't be back! You can't be!" I scream over and over, tears rushing down my cheeks until I see Danny's eyes meet mine.

"Danny.." I whisper, my body shaking with fear as my pencil drops to the floor.

He reaches out and I see confusion in his eyes as he wipes my cheeks free of any tears. My vision soon comes back and my eyes widen, and my shoulders drop in guilt.

Danny's holding his arm with his free hand, blood gushing from his open wounds, along with a small line of blood coming from his cheek.

"Oh my god! Danny!" I scream In horror as my hands move up to my mouth, feeling more tears burn my eyes.

I grab his wrist as I see a warm, red line of blood drip down his arm. I move my hands to his arm and I pull his hand away slowly. My knees buckle when I see a pool of blood being revealed, along with black marks all around the deep slash.

"I-I-I'm..so s-sorry." I stutter, tears of guilt now rushing down my cheeks, once again.

"Shhhh, it's okay.." He whispers, his eyes soft and forgiving as he looks at me.

I shake my head and I lean forward until my head lands on his chest.

"I didn't mean too! You scared me." I whisper, my tears coming more rapid as I watch the blood drip down his arm.

"Gracie why did you freak out? Who couldn't be back?" He asks and I look up at him, my eyes full of pain.

I can see his eyes widen in understandinh and one of his hands clenches into a fist at his side, while his jaw locks in anger.

"He will never come back. If he does, he'll go right back to jail Grace."

"B-But, he only has two more months of his sentence to serve, then he's out." I stutter, scared.

"You're with me and three other bodyguards on this bus. They may not know what happened but they will protect you no less. You don't need to worry about that piece of trash." He whispers,while looking at me in deep concentration

I nod and my eyes flick back to all the blood, gushing from his arm and his cheek.

"I could've killed you." I say, reality kicking in of what I have just done.

"I'm fine. Just a few cuts, no big deal." He shakes his head and wraps his arms around my small body.

I open my mouth to speak but his finger on my lips causes me to stay quiet. I nod as he walks me over to the couch where he sits down and pulls me onto his lap. I snuggle into his warmth until I feel myself calm completely.

"Gracie..I..." He starts to speak but he stops once our eyes meet. I watch as he bend down, inches away from my face.

"What's wrong?" I ask, quietly.

All he does is take a deep breath before I feel his lips being pressed softly against mine. I gasp as I feel heat rush up to my cheeks as I feel all of Danny's love radiate through the small kiss.

"Grace. I love you, more than a brother should ever love a sister but I do and I can't help it." He murmurs against my lips and I feel his hand slide into my towel before the touch of his fingers on my thigh making my eyes flutter closed.

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1



"I'm going to touch you." He says, before his hand creeps up my thigh and lightly touches my core.

I intake a sharp breath as I wander off in a day dream, that Luke is touching me and saying all those things to me. I moan when I feel a finger slide into me along with another hand grasping my breast.

"Oh, Luke.." I whisper, my back arching in pleasure. But as soon as the pleasure starts, it stops.

I open my eyes in confusion to see my brother's eyes, locked on me, holding rage.

"Luke?! Why are you thinking of him when I'm touching you? Oh god..I'm touching you!" He growls, pulling his hands away from me before I fall to the floor, my towel being abandon on the couch.

"I-I.." I start to speak I'm cut off when I see Danny begin to move towards me, like a lion stalking his prey.

"Don't!" I scream, visioning Chandler's face all over again, the way he looked at me before he would hit me and tell me I'm worthless.
"Stop! Stop!" I yell, kicking away until I feel my back press against the bus wall.

"Grace.." Danny whispers, his entire face white as a ghost.

I shake my head as I force myself to stand up. Once I'm up at standing I bolt towards the bathroom. I slam the door shut and I lock it quickly.

I hear footsteps coming closer to the door before a soft knock, then a sad voice.

"Gracie I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Please, just come out and let's pretend that never happened." He whispers through the door, his voice sounding pained.

"Why did you do it?" I ask, the one question that has been running through my mind.

"I-I don't know. I miss women Grace, you have to understand that. My words got the best of me. You know how I use to sweet talk women in high school to make them jump into bed with me. I did that too you."

"You were going to use me, when I'm your sister!" I yell in complete disgust.

"I know. I don't know what went over me."

"Why don't you just bring women here like all the other guys do?" I ask, harshly.

"I don't bring women over because I don't want you too think of me as some type of douche bag. I was thinking with my dick. I'm sorry." He explains, quietly and soon after I hear him mumble something but I can't quite make it out since it was so quiet.

I think for a couple of minutes, in complete silence as I stand up and I unlock the door before I open it slowly, peeking my head out to look at my brother, dried blood staining his grey band t-shirt and arm with dried blood stains every where.

"You can bring women here." I say simply, slowly walking out of the bathroom and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I don't want you too hate me. You probably already do. God I touched my little sister and made her think I was a monster." He whispers, more too himself and I shake my head, knowing he didn't mean any type of hurt.

"I could never think of you that way big brother. I've seen more than I would like too. But that's life. You made a mistake it's okay. Let's just pretend it never happened and let me get you cleaned up." I whisper, grabbing his arm so I can pull him into the bathroom.

"Thank you." He says and rubs my head with his hand as if he was petting a dog while he follows me into the bathroom and I instantly know, my brother is back to normal and feeling regret.

"Please, let's just forget about everything that has happened in the last twenty minutes." I murmur, leading him towards the toilet where he sits down.

I walk over to the closet next to the shower and I grab a new towel, wrapping it around my body before I walk back over to him.

"Gracie, why did you think of Luke when I touched you?" He asks while wincing when I press a cloth covered in hydrogen peroxide against his arm.

"Danny, I've always had a crush on Luke. Even when me and Chandler started dating. When he first hit me and started to rape me I would always think about Luke. The thought would make the fear and pain go away." I admit, my eyes closing so I won't have to look at him.

"Does it hurt you when he brings women here?"

I nod, not speaking as I grab an ace bandage from out of the cabinet below the sink.

"He likes you. You may not see it but everyone on this bus can see it. But he won't touch you or do anything because you're my little sister."

I nod again as I wrap the bandage around his arm, covering his wound up before I do the same to his cheek, but with a small band aid.

"He'll come to his senses eventually sweetie. Just forget about what I did, what Chandler did to you. Everything will go back to normal." He murmurs before he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Okay." I finally speak, just to calm my brother down.

But both of us know that's a lie. I've already forgotten what Danny had done to me. He hasn't, and he probably never will. It was an accident and accidents happen.

What Chandler did to me for over a year will be burned in the back of my mind. The way I feel about Luke will never go away. No matter how hard I try. Those two things will haunt me forever.
Published 
Written by EternalPain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors