Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Four Day Weekend Part 2

"I love you Pv2 Moorman...I cant wait to be your wife."

3
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Driving on to Kevin's Army base, my stomach began to fill queezy. It had been a month since we saw each other and I had some really big news to tell him. Something that changed our lives forever.

I pulled into the parking spot and texted him, to let him know that I was there. I saw him walk out of the building, with one of his roomates. I Jumped out of the car and ran towards him, jumping into his arms. Kevin held me tight as I kissed him deeply.

"I've missed you Soldier," I said against his lips.

"I know baby girl," He replied. "I've missed you too."

As Kevin sat me down, his roommate looked at me.

"Damn Moorman, she is cuter in person!" he said.

I smiled, gave him a hug, and said hi, before he went back into the barracks. Kevin and I decided to walk around the base. He said it was because it was a beautiful day, but I still think it was because he wanted to show me off.

As we walked hand in hand, I thought of how I was going to tell him my news. The subject quickly went to our future together. I knew this was the perfect opportunity to tell him. Before I could open my mouth, Kevin stopped dead in his tracks.

He grabbed my hands as he got down on one knee; I was shocked and cant believe what was happening. He pulled out a ring box and asked..

"Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

I started crying. "Yes," I answered. He slid the beautiful princess cut diamond on my finger. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I have something to tell you baby," I said.

"Well let's go back to my room before you tell me baby, its starting to sprinkle," Kevin said as he took my hand and led me to the barracks.

**************************************

Once we got into the room, he roommate was leaving and said he wouldn't be back until that night. Which gave us all day alone. I watched the love of my life, as he got his bed made so we could lay down.

He helped me onto his bunk and quickly followed,he laid beside me and started to kiss me neck. I closed my eyes and relaxed at the touch of my soldier fingertips slowly sliding down the chest, stopping right over my slightly swollen stomach.

I laid my hand over his and looked and him deeply.

"Kevin, I'm pregnant."

He didn't reply, he just kissed my belly and continued his way down to my denim shorts. He unbuttoned and pulled them off. He slowly slid two fingers into my wet pussy, making me sigh deeply.

Kevin continued to pump his fingers inside me as he nibbled on my clit lightly. My entire body was in ecstasy from his touch. He slowly pulled his fingers out, but soon replaced by his tongue.

I sat up slightly to take off my tank top revealing my firm and full breasts. I ran my hand over his shoulder and down his back while he used the tip of his tongue and licked my pussy up and down, very slowly.

Kevin pulled his PT shorts off along with his boxer, and slowly entered my dripping cunt. He pushed in deeply stopping when he hit my cervix, which was very sensitive at the time. He leaned forward and kissed me gently, I could taste my juices on his lips

He slowly pumped his hard cock into me, building me up to an orgasm.

1HOTFilipinaGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HOTFilipinaGirl

I felt my walls wrap around his shaft, it felt so good. His cock fit my pussy perfectly almost like it was meant just for me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he grabbed my hips, pulling me closer with each thrust. My body began to tremble from the feeling of my climax slowly building up. Kevin bent down and kissed my neck and along my collar bone.

I arched my back as he began pounding my cunt slightly harder, he started moaning; which was turning me on so much. His voice was sexy enough but when he moaned for me I lost it.

He sat back on his heels and pulled me on top of his lap. Kevin kissed down my chest, taking my right nipple into his lips. He bit it gently, taking my breath away. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up and down on to his dick.

He whispered into my ear, "I only want to make you happy, from the bottom of my heart baby girl. I will do anything for you."

I placed my arms around his neck and placed my head onto his shoulder, as I started to cum. Kevin grabbed my ass and continued to push deep into my love hole. I began to moan.

"Kevin!" I cried out

"Cum for me baby, cum for your soldier," He whispered in my ear.

My walls began to tighten even more around his member as my sweet juices dripped down his cock. Kevin continued to fuck my pussy until he moaned my name.

" Baby, I'm cumming..." Kevin groaned.

When I reached the peak of my climax, I felt Kevin's hot cum shoot inside me. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me down deep onto his shaft. I placed my hands on the back of his neck and arched my back as my orgasm slowly subsided.

He kissed me with more passion than he had before, I could feel his love in the kiss. He laid me down on the bed and pulled his pants on. Kevin got down off the bunk and went to his desk and pulled out four of his 5 Hour Energy shots, and stood at the side of the bed showing me.

"I have twenty hours of energy here, baby, are you ready to use them?" he said showing his sexy grin.

I leaned over the bed and kissed his forehead, "Baby we have all weekend, and I don't think we will need all four." I said laughing.

He walked back to the desk and set them down. I watched him move around the room, and I could not help but smile at him. God I love this man more than anything, I thought to myself. Everything about him is perfect to me. I love the way he is with me, he is my soul mate.

Kevin got back on to the bunk and pulled the blanket up over us. I laid my head on his arm as he put it around me. He put his hand on my belly, and looked at me with love in his eyes. A look that I hadn't seen before.

"Baby girl, I love you and our baby with all of my heart," he told me in a low serious voice.

We laid in bed for an hour just talking about our future, and I could not have been happier. I had the two most important things in the bed with me the love of my life and our unborn child.

To Be Continued...
Published 
Written by moormansbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments