Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From friends to lovers

"This is my first story >.<"

6
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Heartbroken. After falling in love for the first time, I was heartbroken. My boyfriend had cheated on me with some bitch he met at a strip club. IN MY BED! As soon as I kicked his sorry ass out, I called my best friend Jamal. He was at work and promised he would come over as soon as he got off.

Tired and pissed off, I got in the shower. I let the hot water hit my body as I tried to cry away the pain. After fifteen minutes of crying, thinking and washing; I got out of the shower. As I stepped out, I looked in the mirror to admire my honey brown skin, hazel eyes and long brown hair. I wore a size 32 D bra, had a thin waist and a round ass.

I thought to myself, “Fuck him, I deserve better.”

As I began to dry off my body, I heard the bell ring. Jamal was finally here. Jamal was 5’11’’ with a sexy body and smile. (Mmm, I get wet just thinking of him) We’d been best friends (nothing more) since 5th grade, now we were 22. I couldn’t wait to pour my heart out to him.

As I ran out the bathroom, my nipples immediately stood up in the cold air. I threw on an undershirt and some shorts and ran downstairs. As soon as I opened the door, Jamal threw his arms around me and I cried in his embrace.

I closed the door and we made our way to the living room to talk and drink some wine.

After I told him what had happened, Jamal said “You are beautiful, smart and my best friend – you don’t need him.”

Smiling I said, “Ahhh Jamal I love you so much!” and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Laughing, he said, “I love you too and I’ll fuck that punk up.”

Shaking my head, I got up to get some more wine and Jamal smacked my ass.

“Mmm, getting thick I see” he said.

Giving him a playful hit on the head, I went to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, for the first time, I started to see Jamal as more than just a friend. Thinking about his sexy body in his cute work uniform, I felt my pussy moisten. I ran my hands over my nipples and they had gotten hard again. I had to stop, Jamal was just my friend... nothing more. I poured us some more wine and went back to the living room.

Jamal had turned on the tv and was sprawled out on the couch.

“Get up ugly, I want to sit there” I said.

“Iight, but only if you let me lay on you” he said.

Rolling my eyes, I agreed and sat on the couch, resting the glasses on the table.

Resting his head on my lap, Jamal looked up at me with his light brown eyes.

'Mmm, damn he is so sexy’ I thought to myself.

“What you looking at?” he said then licked his lips.

Right then my pussy twitched and I felt my juices start to flow.

“N-n-nothing” I said.

He looked at me funny then, all of a sudden, he got a seductive look in his eye. He brought his head up and kissed me. I closed my eyes as my pussy started to get soaked. His tongue parted my lips and I could still taste the wine on his tongue. He made his way to my neck and I could feel his tongue hitting one of my favorite spots.

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey



Half moaning, Half speaking, I said, “Mmmm, Jamal, what are you doing?”

“I’m just doing what you always wanted me to do, baby,” he said.

Was he right? Was this what I always wanted? Who cared? I wanted him right then and there. I needed him.

He pulled off my undershirt and kissed me on my lips again. I was in heaven. He moved from my lips to my neck to my ears and down to my breasts. He licked circles around my nipples and then bit down. I moaned out loudly telling him I wanted more. He would give each breast the same treatment as he massaged the other. I could feel my pussy throbbing with desire.

I pulled off his shirt, then reached down and grabbed his hard dick. Immediately I felt it stiffen even more. He was thick and long. He moved up and rested his dick on my pussy. Separated by my thin shorts and his work pants, I ground my pussy into his dick. He pulled down my shorts, to see that I had no panties on. He looked up at me with a devious smile and picked me up to go to the bedroom.

On our way up the stairs I kissed his lips and sucked on his neck. We made it to my room and he lay me on my bed. He pulled off his pants and boxers and his long, thick dick flung out.

‘Damn,’ I thought to myself. ‘He must be at least 10 inches’.

He climbed on top of me and kissed me again.

“Baby, I just want to take care of you.”

I started to say “But, Ja..."

“Shhhh” he said as he kissed my lips.

He kissed from my neck down to my navel and I was overwhelmed with lust and desire. I was begging him to go down to my pussy. He smiled and simply licked around my pussy and inside my thighs. I was going to explode and he wouldn’t even let my touch my pussy. Suddenly, he sucked on my clit and then stuck his tongue inside my pussy. He kept hitting my spot over and over. Immediately I started to cum on his tongue. He drank all my juices as I screamed his name.

“Please fuck me, daddy” I said.

He put his dick at my opening and teased me, “Tell me how bad you want this dick?”

“Pleaseeeeeee daddy, give it to me. I want it bad. I need it. Please daddy, give me all of it!” I screamed.

With that, he plunged deep inside of me. I screamed and moaned as the pain from his size quickly turned into pleasure.

“Fuck me, daddy, give me all of it!” I screamed.

Each stroke was hard and deep and he hit my spot every time.

“Who’s pussy is this?” He asked.

“Yoursss daddy, all yours!” I moaned out.

That put him over the edge. I felt his body tighten and it was time for both of us to cum. As I came he could feel my pussy hold tightly on to his dick. He pulled out and put his dick in my mouth.

“Lick your juices off this dick” he said.

I licked and sucked until he came in my mouth and down my throat.

Exhausted, we both lay down in my bed.

I looked at him and said “I love you, Jamal.”

“I love you too, Nesha.”

I kissed him and fell asleep in his arms. Thank god my boyfriend cheated on me!

Published 
Written by lowkey268
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments