Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hawk

"Attending a class reunion, an all-star jock finds the woman that got away from him."

30
17 Comments 17
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"With this chapter I am beginning a 19 episode tale of lost love found. I hope you’ll enjoy the stories of Tommy and Elizabeth. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Look for a new chapter next week."

Chapter 1

 

Walking toward the reception table, Thomas Hawk was about to attend his first high school reunion since he graduated eleven years ago. In truth, he was a bit nervous, wondering if he would recognize anyone. The invitation said it was an ‘all classes’ reunion and he had decided to check it out.

The reunion was held in the school cafeteria as it had been for the past five years. Tommy smiled as he walked in, realizing the place hadn’t changed since he was a student there. Looking around he remembered that every Wednesday the ladies in the kitchen served enchiladas and fish sticks on Fridays. Where else but Texas would they serve Mexican food on campus? He decided that the place hadn’t changed much since he was a student here.

His thoughts were interrupted by a female voice asking, “Are you a past student here?”

“Yes, I am,” he said softly, smiling at the pretty young woman. “I sent an email saying I would attend. My name is Thomas Hawk.”

The young woman’s head snapped up with her mouth open before she smiled. “Of course you are. I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you.”

“Hey, I’ve been gone a long time. I don’t expect anyone to recognize me.”

“You still look a lot like those pictures of you in the trophy case. You’re a little older but just as handsome. I remember what a stud you were in your baseball uniform.”

“What a flirt!” Tommy thought as he gave her a second long look.

“Here’s your name tag,” the young woman said as she handed him an envelope. “Because we’re in the school, we aren’t allowed to have any adult beverages, so it’s kind of a punch and cookies night. Groups will probably be going from here to one of the local bars when this breaks up. If you don’t find anyone you know, come look me up.”

“Thanks,” Tommy smiled as he put the nametag on his jacket.

“I’m Lisa,” she whispered in a sexy voice. “I’ll be right here.”

“See you later, Lisa,” Tommy said with a grin and walked off to see if he could locate anyone he knew.

As he turned, Lisa said, “If you’re looking for all of your old jock buddies, you’ll find them in the back corner.”

Nearing the group, Tommy spotted Bernie Anderson, who had played left field behind him for two years. “Hey Bernie,” Tommy said with a bright smile and a handshake. “How you doin’, man?”

“Look, guys,” Bernie said to the group. “We’ve got Tommy Hawk with us. The greatest third baseman to ever play for this school.”

Everyone in the group turned to say hello and shake Thom’s hand. He was glad he remembered most of them. In this cluster Thom was something of a celebrity. He was the first student athlete from the school to make an All State team and Thom did it twice.

“I heard you busted up your foot,” one of the men said. “Is that what kept you from playin’ pro ball?”

“Oh, I’d like to blame it on the foot,” Tommy offered while acting shy. “I might have been able to rehab it, but just decided I wanted to follow a different path. Right now, I’ve got a great job with a bright future.”

“It must have been tough to walk away from all that pro ball money,” Bernie suggested. “I heard you were drafted by the Atlanta Braves.”

Looking at ten men listening to his every word, Thom told them, “First of all, you give half of the big salary to the government. Then you give at least ten percent to your agent. If you live or play in California, you give another ten percent to the state government. So, if you’re paid a million dollars, you’ll only get to keep about $400,000 or less after you put the cash in everyone’s hand.”

One of the men laughed. “I wouldn’t mind getting $400,000 a year. I think I could get by with that.”

They all laughed as did Thom. “That’s true, and I’m certainly not making that kind of money today. But I’m on my way to make good money down the road. If you’re lucky enough to last in the majors for five years, you retire being untrained to do anything unless you can coach. I just decided it wasn’t for me.”

“Why didn’t you come to the ten-year reunion?” one of the men asked.

“I had planned to attend,” Tommy replied, “But I was in Paris at the time. My job sent me there to study some of the things being done at their airport. I spent a week in Paris before going to Rome for a week.”

“Sweet!” Bernie laughed. “Two weeks in Europe using someone else’s money. I like that. Did you get a chance to check out the local women?”

Tommy grinned. “Well, I did have some free time to check out the local scenery. I’d have to say the women in Italy were more to my taste.”

“The Tommy Hawk I knew in high school checked out all of the local scenery,” one of the men said. “I think you dated just about every girl in your class.”

“And the two classes below us,” Bernie added. “And he left them all smiling.”

Now Tommy was laughing. “My Dad always told me to spread the love around.”

“Are you married now?” one of the guys in the back asked.

“I’m not,” Tommy confessed. “I guess it’s a carryover from my Dad’s advice. I just haven’t found the perfect woman yet.”

As if on cue, a soft voice behind him said, “Tommy.”

He turned to find a drop-dead gorgeous blonde looking up at him.

“Do you remember me?” she asked.

His memory came screaming back when he noticed the big brown eyes. “Of course I do. You’re Elizabeth Towney. We had American history together my senior year.”

A broad smile broke on her face. “I didn’t think you’d remember.”

“I don’t forget beautiful women, Elizabeth. And I’ve yet to meet anyone more beautiful than you.”

The group of men behind him howled. “And now we know why he dated every woman in town,” Bernie chuckled. “He is one smooth dude.”

“There’s nothing smooth about telling the truth,” Tommy said over his shoulder. “Now, if you guys will excuse me, I’m going to get caught up with my old friend Elizabeth.” Putting his hand on her shoulder, Tommy turned Elizabeth and walked her toward the refreshment table.

“I guess I saw you last eleven years ago,” he said as his hand touched her back. “Time hasn’t hurt you. You’re still beautiful.”

“I saw you last the night you walked across the stage at graduation. Then I saw you again about thirty minutes later. You were getting into a car with a pretty redhead.”

“It was Jenny McFarland,” Tommy laughed. “We went to a graduation party together.” Picking up two glasses of punch from the table, Tommy handed one to Elizabeth. “What have you been doing for the past eleven years? You still live around here?”

“I graduated the year after you, right after I turned sixteen. I’m still surprised you remember me.”

“I could never forget a woman as beautiful as you, Elizabeth. The first time I saw you in that history class I turned to one of my buddies and told him you were mine. I knew at first sight you were special.”

“You did seem disappointed when I told you I wasn’t allowed to date,” Elizabeth said with a grin.

“Are you kidding? I was devastated. When you told me your father forbid you to date until you were a junior, I was shocked. You looked so much older and the other girls around you just faded away with your beauty.”

“You’re still a sweet talker,” she replied in a soft but sexy voice. “Did you know I attended all of your baseball games that year?”

“I remember seeing you in the stands. You were always with a much younger girl.”

Elizabeth was flattered to think that he had seen her at the games and still remembered it. “That was my little sister. It was the only way I could get my parents to let me go back to the school for a sporting event.”

“If you don’t mind me asking,” Elizabeth said. “Why did you decide to go to Dallas Baptist University? I heard you had offers from Texas, LSU, Clemson, Vanderbilt and North Carolina State.”

“My parents wanted me to get a degree,” Tommy explained. “My Dad told me that the big schools just wanted me to play ball. He said they didn’t care if I even attended classes. Their interest in me was in my ability on the diamond. He pointed out that if I were to get hurt, they’d drop me like a hot rock. So after a lot of deliberation, I accepted a full ride to DBU.”

“Did I hear you tell your buddies that you did get hurt?”

“I did,” he told her. “My senior year I broke my foot sliding into second base. The second baseman jumped to throw to first and came down on my foot. I knew instantly by baseball days were over.”

“That’s so sad,” Elizabeth gasped as she touched his arm. “You were planning on playing professionally, weren’t you?”

“That was my plan, but I had to make a course correction. I’m very pleased with the decisions I’ve made. I had some great help from one of my college professors and landed a super job right after graduation.”

Someone passing by stopped to speak to Elizabeth. It gave Thom a chance to look her over. After all, he hadn’t seen her in eleven years. Thom estimated Elizabeth was about five and a half feet tall. She had shoulder-length blonde hair that swirled around her face showing off her big, brown eyes. Girls in Texas were known for their blonde mane and blue eyes. To Tommy, this woman was smokin’ hot. He had been impressed with her figure back in school but what he saw now was even more impressive. On a scale of one to ten, Elizabeth was at least a twelve.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

He had observed her in high school many times during their school days. She had always worn baggy clothes. Tonight’s clothing selection was anything but loose. Her garments were stylish and expensive. The skirt Elizabeth was wearing showed legs which were tanned and toned. Her top showed enough cleavage to demonstrate her bust line had only expanded through the years. The runway girls for Victoria’s Secret would envy Elizabeth’s body.

When she turned back to Thom, he asked, “Did you ever get a chance to date in high school?”

“Actually,” she said after sipping her drink. “I had to wait until I was sixteen. By then, I was ready to go off to college and never dated anyone at our school.”

“There must have been dozens of guys after you. You are far too beautiful to be ignored.”

“You’re very sweet, Tommy. But I didn’t really have guys after me. I guess I earned a reputation of being untouchable, and the guys left me alone.”

“So what happened when you got to college? Without Dad around to hold you back, I’ll bet you got into the game.”

“I guess if I hadn’t gone to an all girl’s school, I would have, but it just didn’t work out that way for me.”

“So when did you finally get to date?” he asked, finding it hard to believe someone so luscious had been ignored.

“I attended Agnes Scott College in Decatur, Georgia. There weren’t any boys at the school, and those from the town didn’t interest me in the least. I never could take the Southern accent.”

“Why would you go all the way to Georgia?”

“My parents insisted because they offered the most complete scholastic scholarship. Like you, I got a free ride.”

“Your story is difficult to believe, Elizabeth. Tell me how old you were the first time you kissed a guy.”

“It was right after high school graduation. We went to a family reunion, and one of my cousins pulled me away from the crowd.”

“Sounds interesting,” Tommy said with a chuckle. “Would it be indiscreet of me to inquire what happened there?”

Elizabeth led Tommy away from the refreshment table. In a place where she felt like they wouldn’t be overheard, Elizabeth said, “I can’t say it was totally innocent. As you might guess, I was completely ready for some attention from a male. This cousin started kissing me, and I wasn’t objecting. He probably thought I was a total slut. I didn’t stop him when he started feeling me up either. He was trying to get into my pants when we were interrupted.”

“I’d be willing to bet your cousin regretted not getting farther since then.”

Elizabeth grinned. “I saw him again a few years ago. I wondered if he might try to do it again, but I was married then and he kept his distance.”

“Married?” Tommy asked. “You didn’t mention that.”

“I finished my degree at Agnes Scott in three years, then moved to Austin to get my Master’s at the University of Texas business school. I met a guy there, and we got married. He wasn’t a student… he was more or less a member of the staff.”

“You decided to go with experience rather than stamina?”

“It was a combination of love and respect,” Elizabeth explained. “He was a businessman who did some guest lecturing. He took an interest in me after a Q and A session. We got married the day after I finished school.”

“I’m guessing he was older.”

“Quite a bit older. My husband was fifty-six, and I had just had my twenty-first birthday.”

“That’s a huge difference!” Tommy said in surprise. “That’s over thirty years difference in age.”

“He was just the smartest man I had ever met. I found his intelligence to be more attractive than his looks.”

“Your father must have gone nuts after keeping you away from men and boys for so long.”

“He wasn’t too happy,” Elizabeth said with a giggle. “But Dad and Bill became friends eventually.”

Looking around the room, Tommy asked, “Is Bill here with you tonight?”

“No. Bill passed away two years ago,” she said in a soft voice.

“You’re a widow? My god, Elizabeth. What are you? Twenty-six now?”

“I’m twenty-seven,” She laughed.

“He was awfully young to die,” Tommy said, still astounded at her news.

“Bill had some battle injuries from Iraq,” Elizabeth explained. “I knew before I married him, he wouldn’t last long, but I wanted his remaining days filled with love and happiness. I’m sorry you didn’t have a chance to meet him. He was an amazing man.”

“So, what brought you over here tonight? Are you still friends with your classmates?” he asked.

“I came here to find you,” she answered with a straight face. “I was here last year looking for you too. I had no idea then how to find you and thought this would be the best place to look.”

“You came here to find me?”

“Yep,” she said with a grin. “I’ve been trying to track you down for quite a while.”

“Why?” was the only thing he could think to say.

“Because I fell in love with you in high school and I wanted to know if you were still the guy I knew in American History.”

“Fell in love?” he said with his mouth open in surprise. “We never even held hands.”

“Oh yeah,” she laughed at his expression. “You were always so kind to me and didn’t make fun when I told you I wasn’t allowed to date. I wanted to kiss you so badly I could hardly bear to see you in the hallway. Back when Bill was in the hospital, I decided once he was gone, I was going to find you.”

“I guess I should be flattered, but I think your imagination has been in high gear.”

“Perhaps,” she nodded, “But now I can find out. I’ve been able to collect some information on you. I know you aren’t married. I know you have a very responsible job at DFW and you occasionally do some traveling on business. You have a nice apartment about thirty minutes from the airport, and play a little golf.”

Thom crooked an eyebrow, wondering if this beautiful woman could be stalking him. “Now that you’ve found me, what’s your next step?” he asked.

Stepping up close to Tommy, Elizabeth said, “I was hoping you’d suggest we go someplace quiet and take some time to get reacquainted.”

“Hey, Elizabeth,” he said with a big smile. “Why don’t we get out of here and find someplace where we could talk and get reacquainted?”

“What a splendid idea,” she laughed. “Do you have any ideas about where we could go?”

“Have you ever been to Joe T. Garcia’s restaurant? They serve the finest Mexican food in the Metroplex.”

“I’ve heard of it but never been there,” she replied with a smile.

“It’s about thirty minutes from here and I doubt any of our classmates will be driving that far when they leave here. I’d rather not have to share you with any old buddies.”

“I like the sound of that. I was rather looking forward to having you all to myself.”

Tommy took her punch cup and dropped it into a trash can. “Let’s get going,” Tommy said as he took her hand. Walking past the registration table, Tommy leaned over, saying, “See ya, Lisa. Thanks for a lovely evening.”

“A friend of yours?” Elizabeth asked.

“She wanted to be,” Tommy said with a chuckle. “But, I have a preference for brown eyes.”

When they reached the parking lot, Tommy asked, “Do you want to go with me in my car, or would you rather follow me?”

“Let me follow you,” Elizabeth replied. “I’ll be going back toward Dallas, and I need to make a couple of telephone calls.” She pointed, “That’s my car. Where is yours?”

Tommy noticed she was driving a brand new silver Lexus. He opened the door for her and watched her slide behind the wheel, exposing most of her bare legs as she did. “I’m two rows over. I’m driving a white Mustang.”

Elizabeth watched him walk away, admiring his still solid body. “Of course you’re driving a Mustang,” she said with a laugh. “You drove one in high school and as a single man you don’t have to think about a family automobile.”

The engine of her big Lexus purred softly as she dialed her cell phone. When the call was answered, Elizabeth said, “Maria, I probably won’t be back tonight. Why don’t you lock up and go home? I’m certain your husband would be happy to see you home early.” She disconnected the call and began to follow Tommy’s car.

Watching to make sure that Elizabeth could follow, Thom’s thoughts ran wild as he considered this incredible woman suggesting she had been in love with him as a child. “Why would she track me down after all these years?” he asked himself. His mind jumped to the view of her creamy thighs as she got into her car. He pictured Elizabeth naked and decided that her husband probably died from trying to keep up with her.

When they reached the restaurant Tommy had mentioned, they parked side by side. When Tommy opened her door, Elizabeth slid out with the grace of a cat, once again exposing a great view of uncovered skin. As he closed the door, she put her arms around his neck, pulled herself against his body, and kissed him.

When the kiss finally ended, Elizabeth looked up into his eyes. “I’ve been waiting a long time to do that.” When he smiled, she added, “And I hope we repeat it many times.”

Still unsure of what was about to happen, Tommy took her hand. “Let’s go inside before we embarrass ourselves in the parking lot.”

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments