Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hawk - Chapter 6

"After a wonderful night in Elizabeth’s home, the couple will be separated for three days."

21
12 Comments 12
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 6 of a nineteen part series. In the last chapter the weekend ended in Bett’s bed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Their incredible sex continued to improve as their long weekend passed."

Once in the kitchen, Elizabeth showed Tommy her wine cooler and instructed him to select a bottle.

“What are we going to eat?” he asked. “That could make a difference in which wine I choose. Besides, you probably have fifty bottles of red and another forty whites.”

“I have a few that I like, but some of them were chosen because I liked the label.”

“Ah, the scientific method.”

“Don’t make fun of me,” Betts whined.

“I wouldn’t,” Tommy laughed. “If I did, you might make me give back these sexy pajamas.”

“I can get them back any time I want them,” she laughed. “When that beautiful cock of yours sticks out through the vent, they’re coming off.”

“Is that all I have to do to get into your pants?”

Lifting up the pajama top she was wearing, Elizabeth said, “As you can easily see, I don’t have any pants, and you can get into me anytime you wish.”

“You’re serious? Anytime?”

Elizabeth walked over to Tommy, put her arms around his neck, and said, “I’ve told you several times now. I prefer to be submissive. I will do whatever you say. My joy is to thrill and satisfy you.”

He reached down and took the bare skin of her bottom into his hands. “Satisfy my hunger. Then we’ll move on to something a little lustier.”

Ten minutes later, they were seated at the breakfast table. Elizabeth had made a delicious looking salad that contained a variety of meats and cheese. Tommy touched his wine glass to hers. “Let’s drink to happy days.”

“And happy nights,” she said sweetly. “I’m going to be in Cincinnati for the next two nights. What am I going to do without you?”

“Probably relax and recuperate,” he grinned.

“I’m willing to bet that by the time I get back to my hotel room following dinner, I’ll be horny and wanting you.”

“Then, you could call me.”

“What would that do for my horniness?”

“Haven’t you ever had telephone sex?” he asked.

“No, I haven’t,” she admitted. “Is it fun?”

“Not as much fun as two naked people together, but probably the second-best thing.”

“Should I take a toy with me?”

“I suppose that depends on if you are willing to take the chance of being searched at the gate or having your bag ex-rayed when you check it.”

“I fly enough that I have a pre-screening pass,” she explained while sipping her wine. “And I never check a bag unless it’s going to be a long trip.”

“Good for you,” he said. “Avoiding those long lines is worth whatever you had to pay to get the pass. Because I work at the airport, I usually get that same benefit.”

“Where are your offices? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything there that looked like a headquarters building. I thought that you might be in the control tower.”

“No,” Tommy laughed. “We have a very new and modern building that isn’t even on the airport grounds. Unlike the airport, our offices are very calm and quiet.”

After a few moments of quietly eating, Tommy asked, “Where is your office?”

“We’re in an older office building off West Mockingbird Lane. It’s a space Bill selected before we met. The building itself has some age on it, but our offices are quite nice. I’m hoping you can come by to see it someday soon.”

“I’d love to. If I come down to see it, will you take me to lunch and treat me like a client?”

“It would be more likely I’d have you for lunch,” she snickered.

“You got a little loud this afternoon. That might not be the exact setting you’d want for your office.”

Betts put her hand over her mouth to keep from spitting out her food. She managed to say, “I guess I did get excited. Did I embarrass you?”

“Heavens, no,” he replied. “Are you kidding? When you make that much noise, I just believe I’m the world’s greatest lover. It’s a great ego boost.”

“You don’t need your ego boosted in the least because you are a great lover. I’m serious, Tommy. I’ve confessed that I’ve wanted you for years, but if you had not been the lover I expected, I would have fucked you once and gone home. You lived up to my expectations and gave me a lot more.”

“So, how long do you think we can keep going at each other like animals?”

Elizabeth put down her fork and looked into his eyes. “Something tells me this fire burning inside me is not going to diminish for a long while. A very long time.” She spoke softly, “Are you willing to find out how long it will take?”

“I’ve been in lust many times, Betts. But this time I think I’m falling in love. I’ll be with you for as long as you’ll have me.”

Smiling sweetly, Elizabeth seemed to have a glow about her. “Why don’t you come here for dinner on Wednesday? I’ll have my housekeeper make something for us, and we can talk about how we feel after spending two days apart.”

“What time?”

“I should be home around 6:00. Why don’t you come over about 7:30, if that’s not too late for you?”

“7:30 sounds great,” he said with a slow smile. “I rarely leave work before six anyway. I’ll have time to go home and change into something more casual.”

“And pack a bag to stay the night,” she insisted.

“Sure,” he nodded.

After putting the dishes in her sink, Elizabeth suggested, “Why don’t you bring the bottle of wine, and let’s go back to bed?”

“Don’t you need to pack a bag?”

“I’ll get to it,” she said with a grin. “But I need to get to you first.”

By midnight they were asleep having passed out from exhaustion.

 

When Tommy woke the next morning, he was alone in bed. He heard a noise and looked to find Betts coming out of the small bedroom kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand.

“Good morning, sunshine,” she said with a bright smile and leaned over for a kiss. “I thought you might like a cup of coffee before getting out of bed.”

Elizabeth was wearing the same pajama top she had worn the previous evening, and Tommy had to admit that while it covered up all of her naughty bits, she was still outrageously sexy.

“What time are you leaving for the airport?” he asked as he smelled the pleasant coffee aroma.

“I have a car picking me up at 9:00. My flight is at 10:30, and I should have enough time to make it.”

“I could take you,” he suggested. “Where you’re going is only about a mile from my office.”

“That’s sweet,” she said as she brushed her hand over his cheek. “But I’ve already ordered the car to take me to the airport and pick me up when I return. It really doesn’t cost any more than parking at the airport and so much more convenient.”

“Keep Tommy’s car service in mind for your next flight.”

“I’ve already taken my shower,” she said. “I thought about waiting for you, but knew if we got in there naked, we might get distracted.”

“Very likely,” he laughed.

Elizabeth went into her closet. When she reappeared, Betts was wearing matching panties and bra. Tommy noted that her lingerie was a little more conservative than what he had seen her in for the last few days.

“Your lingerie is pretty, but not very sexy,” he commented.

“I’m all about business now, Tommy,” she replied as she began dressing in a conservative navy blue suit. “When I’m working with clients, I like to think of myself as being in the zone. Kinda like what they say about athletes when they’re on a hot streak. I make certain they know I’m a woman and show a little leg, but otherwise, I want them thinking about what’s in my head, not between my legs.”

“Excellent advice,” he replied and noticed a very different look when she buttoned up the blue jacket. “Was that your idea, or Bill’s?”

“It was mine,” she said. “Bill once suggested that I could dress a little less purist in the office, but I rebuked his suggestion. I countered that I was more than happy for him to be mesmerized by my bodacious Tata’s, but had no intention of being the least bit suggestive to our clients. He grudgingly agreed.”

“Bodacious is a good word to describe your chest,” Tommy said with a chuckle. “And I am certainly mesmerized.”

Walking around to him, Elizabeth wore a bright smile. “That’s just the way I want it, lover. What I have is yours whenever and where ever you want it. I think you know that now, but I’ll remind you from time to time.” She kissed him and said, “I’m going down to the kitchen and have to make a couple of phone calls before I leave. Come down and join me when you’re dressed. I’m not going to stay here to watch you walk around naked because I would be too tempted to attack you.”

As she walked to the bedroom door, Tommy called after her. “Your clothes may be conservative, but they don’t hide your sensational ass.”

Betts turned and smiled. “You’ll get a better look on Wednesday night.”

 

Twenty minutes later, Tommy checked his tie in the bathroom mirror. Deciding that he was presentable, he picked up his bag from Bill’s closet and headed downstairs.

As he stepped out of the elevator, his nose was attacked by the wonderful aroma of brewed coffee. Setting down his bag, he stepped into the kitchen. “You make coffee the old fashioned way… in a coffee brewing machine rather than in k-cups.”

“The coffee made this way doesn’t taste any better, but I just love the smell.” She reached into a cabinet and handed him a large mug. “I have some muffins if you’d like one for breakfast. I’m not one for eating much in the morning.”

“A muffin would be great,” he said as he poured coffee. “Are you certain you want me to come over Wednesday? By then, you’ll have had someone with you for seven straight days. You sure you wouldn’t like a night alone?”

Betts turned with a serious look on her face. “I’ll be alone in my hotel room for the next two nights. I’d much rather be with you and want to see you again as soon as possible. Are you getting tired of me because I’m dressed like a nun?”

Tommy laughed and pulled Betts to him. “Heavens, no, darlin’. I couldn’t possibly be tired of you. I just don’t want you to get tired after traveling and working so much.”

“You’ll find out,” she said with a smile. “I have a lot of energy, but having you with me just gives me more.”

“I’m counting on you being honest with me, Betts. If you get tired and need a break, just let me know.”

Fifteen minutes later, Tommy grabbed his bag, kissed her goodbye, and drove away. She watched his car disappear down the drive until it was entirely out of sight.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

Before the car arrived to pick her up, Elizabeth’s housekeeper came in through the garage door.

“Good morning, Miss Elizabeth,” Maria Sanchez said warmly. “Did you haf a good weekend?”

“I had a perfect weekend, Maria. I hope you enjoyed some time with your husband.”

“Yes, mam,” the woman grinned. “Carlos chased me around de house all weekend.”

“Did you let him catch you?”

“Several times,” Maria said with a blush. “Are jew leaving now?”

“I’ve got a car coming to pick me up in just a few minutes. I’m having a guest come for dinner on Wednesday. Do you think you could cook up one of your special dishes for me to serve?”

“Of course,” the housekeeper said with a smile. “I lof to cook for jew. Do you want a Mexican meal with enchiladas, rice, and beans with sangria to drink?”

“That would be wonderful. You know how much I love your enchiladas and your sangria is out of this world. Thanks Maria.” As her car pulled up to the front door, Elizabeth turned back to Maria. “Would you mind changing the sheets on my bed? I’m afraid they got a little messed up last night.”

Maria nodded as her employer walked out of the front door. Going upstairs immediately, Maria found Elizabeth’s bed not only rumpled but covered by what could only be numerous wet spots. “Oh my!” the housekeeper said aloud before she grinned. Maria had been hoping Elizabeth would find another man, and now the evidence was before her. Elizabeth had found a stallion.

 

The Delta commuter jet had barely reached cruising altitude before Elizabeth’s thoughts went to the weekend just ended. She recalled her first glimpse of Tommy when she spotted him at the reunion. Her heart seemed to stop when she saw him talking with a group of men. The man she had thought about a thousand times was just a few feet away.

She remembered their first kiss in the parking lot at the restaurant. As they had walked hand in hand inside the local favorite, Elizabeth had a sense that everything was going to work out exactly as she had hoped. Tommy was the man she knew he would be. As they were being seated at a table, Elizabeth had to remind herself to stay calm and not spook him by confessing her love for him through the years.

Opening her tablet, Elizabeth planned to review her notes for the upcoming meeting with her client, but her mind had other ideas. No sooner had words flashed onto the small screen in her hands when Elizabeth’s mind began showing a movie of the highlights of her weekend’s activities. Elizabeth could feel the heat and moisture growing between her legs as the images flashed through her mind. Sensations of Tommy above, below, and behind filled her thoughts. She recalled how his semen seemed to burn her skin when he fired it out over her breasts. There had been three days of unrelenting passion. These memories would not subside quickly.

Looking up, Elizabeth smiled at the flight attendant, offering her a cup of coffee. “Thank you,” she said, taking the container, and gazing out the window.

At his desk at the airport business office, Tommy sat gazing out his window while he held a cup of coffee. His thoughts were much like Elizabeth’s. He was having one of those moments where you want to talk to a friend and tell him all about your weekend because the details were just unbelievable. Who would believe Tommy if he said a beautiful girlfriend from high school had sought him out and seduced him? And, it had lasted all weekend with a promise to continue into the new week. Who would believe such an outlandish story?

Tommy had to consider the possibility that it had all been a one-time thing. A beautiful young widow gets lonely, finds her high school boyfriend, and has a wild weekend. She sobers up on Monday while back at work and sinks into the new sunset. He had to recognize just such a scenario was entirely possible, if not likely.

It just isn’t possible for two people to meet, spend an unbridled sexual weekend, and have the relationship flourish. Things like that just didn’t happen. He just had to be prepared for a phone call saying she was sorry. Or, no phone call at all. She could just disappear into the night.

It was a busy day at the office, and Tommy seemed surprised to look at the clock on his wall and see that it was already past 6:00. He looked at his cell phone for the twentieth time, once again registering no messages from Elizabeth. He groaned, slipped his phone into his shirt pocket, and locked his desk drawer.

As he got into his Mustang, he thought about stopping at Dominic’s for a drink. That idea was quickly discarded when he realized that Dom would undoubtedly want to play twenty questions with him about the hot blonde he brought into the restaurant over the weekend. “Scrap that idea,” Tommy said aloud. He remembered he had a new bottle of Scotch at home. He decided to drink at home alone while watching to see who the raving lunatics at CNN were blaming for the world’s problems.

Stopping at the same grocery store he had visited with Betts on Saturday, Tommy went in to find something for dinner. He knew he had things to cook at home but just didn’t feel like going through the process. Something frozen in the microwave would be perfect. If he bought a family size, there would be leftovers for tomorrow night as well.

Twenty minutes later, he was home. Putting away the things he’d purchased, Tommy found the Scotch and poured himself a double. Walking to the sliding glass door to his patio, he watched two shapely young women at the pool. He usually enjoyed the view, but tonight was feeling a bit melancholy as he swirled the amber liquid in the glass with ice.

“Maybe I’ll just watch some porn tonight,” he said aloud before he picked up his TV remote. As the evening passed, Tommy had dinner and found a Texas Rangers’ baseball game to watch on television. Probably because his home team was soundly beating the Chicago White Sox, he began to feel better until he noticed that he had singlehandedly consumed half of his new bottle of Scotch. Going into his kitchen to get a fresh supply of ice, Tommy didn’t feel like he had overindulged in Scotch. Instead, he had enjoyed a bit too much self-pity.

At 10:00, Tommy was once again considering getting out his tablet to watch some porn when his phone rang. Picking up his cell, he saw the call was from Elizabeth Towney.

“Hi lover,” she seemed to whisper when he connected the call.

“Hi, Betts,” he answered. “Have a long day?”

“Non-stop,” she replied. “I haven’t had a minute to myself since I got here. “I just got to the hotel a few minutes ago. As soon as I was in my room, I got naked and called you.”

“I was hoping to hear from you today.”

“I’m sorry, baby. You’ve been on my mind constantly, but I never had the privacy to call.”

“Not to worry,” he told her as a feeling of relief washed over him. “Did you say you were naked?”

“Of course, I am,” she giggled. “That’s the way I like to talk to you. Besides, my panties were too wet to keep on. I just keep remembering all the things we did over the weekend. I just can’t seem to keep my mind from showing me pictures of your face between my legs or reminding me of the noise you make when you have an orgasm. I would kill to have your beautiful cock in me now.”

Tommy’s cock felt like a piece of steel in his pants. Holding the phone with one hand, he unfastened his belt with the other, letting his trousers drop to the floor. “Are you in bed?”

“I was just pulling the covers back,” she told him. “I want to lay here and touch myself while I listen to your voice. Tell me what I should do, lover.”

“If you were here, you’d be on your knees,” he said softly as he kicked off his boxers. “You’d be holding my cock with one hand while the other was between your legs.”

“I love having your cock in my mouth. Have I told you that?”

“Not with words,” he replied with a smile. “But I know you like it.”

“Oh, I do so much like it. I love the way you taste and the way you smell. I’m on my knees on the bed, baby. I have one hand between my legs touching my pussy. It is so wet, Tommy. I’m just dripping wet.”

“Put two fingers inside,” he told her. “That’s what I would do because you go a little crazy when I do.”

“Yes,” she gasped in a soft sigh.

“If I were there, I’d have the lights on so that I could see all of your body. I’d get you on your hands and knees and take you from behind. I like to see my shiny cock pumping in and out of your pussy while my hands touch your beautiful ass.”

“Oh my god. I’m gonna cum,” Betts groaned.

“Do it!” he demanded. Tommy was on his back, holding the phone in his one hand while his other firmly grasped his stiff rod, stroking it rapidly as he rushed to join Elizabeth in orgasm.

“I’m such a slut,” she whined. “I’m cumming, baby.”

Tommy heard her drop her phone. He imagined she fell on her bed with her fingers still moving in her sex. The mental picture pushed him over the top, and jets of hot cum began to rocket out of his staff. He could feel the hot ropes of semen burning his skin and quickly cooling. His space was filled with the smell of his spunk.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she whispered. “But if I were with you, I’d have your cock in my mouth now so that I could taste how beautiful we are together. I’d have you hard again in five minutes and fuck you until the sun came up.”

Tommy chuckled. “Yes, I’ll bet you would, and it wouldn’t be the first time.”

“And it wouldn’t be the last,” she whispered. “I’m going to sleep now, baby. That orgasm just took away all of my strength. I’ll call you tomorrow. I promise.”

“Just send me a text,” he told her. “Take care of business. I’ll be here when you need me.”

“I need you now,” she said in a fading voice. “I’ll always need you. Goodnight, Tommy. I love you.”

The phone went dead before Tommy could respond.

Getting up, he went to the bathroom and turned on his shower. His chest was covered with cum, and his cock was still tingling. As he stood there naked, waiting for the water to warm, he considered Elizabeth sleeping naked on the hotel bed. He could easily imagine her body. Standing stock-still, he was lost in thought until the shower water began to burn his hand. Adjusting the water temperature, he stepped inside, letting the water run over his chest.

Tommy listened to Betts’ voice in his mind. “Good night, Tommy. I love you.”

“Could that be?” he asked himself. “Can this be love so soon, or is it just an overwhelming lust?”

When he got out of the shower and dried off, Tommy suddenly felt too tired to stand. He shuffled into the bedroom and fell on his bed. Looking at the clock on this nightstand, Tommy was surprised to see that it wasn’t yet 11:00. “Tommy Hawk went to bed before midnight,” he said aloud. “It will be tomorrow’s headline.” Pulling the sheet over his naked body, Tommy rolled onto his side and turned out the bedside light.

As he curled up and closed his eyes, Tommy seemed to sense Elizabeth behind him, her arms around him, fingers touching his chest hair. She was whispering, “I love you, Tommy,” over and over. Again the question nagged him. “Can this be love?”

He smiled and was quickly asleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments