Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Husband, My Lover

"I'm his marriage counsellor... and his mistress"

8
4 Comments 4
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Principles… this word is one I love to live by. There are some things that should not be done because of the principles you have. I didn’t know that I would break two of my own principles.

A month ago, I had a new client. Oh, did I mention I was a doctor, a marriage doctor really. I am paid a lot of money to listen to the problems of either a couple or one of the parties. Now, I’m not one of those shrinks you can find at any time. I only take up exclusively rich clients. When I started this shrink business for couples, I was amazed as to how many random people wanted to just be heard and to also force them to face the honest truth about themselves.

Now as I was narrating, a month ago I had a new client. Now he was the only one that came into my office. For the first week, he would come in, sit down and not say a word. He paid for an hour every weekday and he would just come in, stare then after the hour was up he would leave. I tried to get him to talk but after a few days I realized that he would eventually talk when he wanted to. So when he came I played music. I played the kind of music I liked. Then I started to play music he might like. The second week, I played a song from one of my favorite indie musicians called Cheers Darling by Damien Rice. It’s a break up song, sad song. I had my back to him when he spoke for the first time.

“I like Damien Rice.” I almost dropped my coffee. He spoke. I turned around.

“For a minute there I thought you were a mute.” I smiled. He didn’t smile back. He was quite the sexy man. He always wore a suit, never allowed the suit wear him. He was so fly, so dapper.

“So will you be talking about why you are here anytime soon?” I asked. I needed to know.

“Yes. Tomorrow.” He looked at his watch and he just left.

The next day I was so excited I felt like time was slow. Why was this sexy man always here? What was his problem? How could I fix it? Could I fix it?

Then he walked in. I sat on my doctor’s one sitter while he sat on my sofa. He wasn’t wearing a suit today, just jeans and a t shirt. He looked heavenly, but he was my client, a married client that needed his marriage restored.

“So, what would you like to talk about today?” I asked him.

“My sex life.” He said it straight faced.

“What about your sex life?”

“It’s not fun anymore. My wife doesn't want to have sex… but I want it when I want it. So I cheated on her with my secretary but she caught me.”

“And then what happened?”

“She said she would leave me if I didn't come to you, and my wife leaving me isn't good for my career, so here I am.”

“Here you are indeed. So why did you cheat on your wife?” I asked him, trying to be as sincere as possible. As much as he was trying to act like he didn’t care, he really did. If not he wouldn’t be here.

“I hadn’t had sex in two weeks. So I cheated.”

“So does this mean every time you don’t get sex for a span of two weeks you’ll cheat?”

“No. but I was tired of my wife dictating when we could have sex.”

“So your secretary wasn’t in control?”

“No. I was. My wife is always in control. For once I wanted to be in control.”

“So is it the control or the sex that made you cheat?” It was the control. I was guessing he was not in love with his wife.

“I don’t know yet but I know I’m not here to make my marriage work anymore.”

“Then why are you here?”

“I know, but you don’t. Also, you look much better when you wear those tight dresses. You look nice in pants but those dresses are much better.”

“And you look better in a suit and the slim tie.”

He got up and walked out of the office. He had about thirty minutes left.

The next day, I wore a dress. Why, I don’t know… actually, I know. He finds me attractive in a dress.

I sat down as I knew it was his turn to come, in my skin tight dress that showed my cleavage. It was red. What was I doing?

He came in and he was wearing a grey suit with a beautiful slim black tie. His pocket square was red. How matchy.

“Nice suit,” I said with a smile.

“Nice dress, matches my pocket square.” He didn’t smile. He sat down, crossed his legs and looked at me.

I felt hot, and when I say hot, I mean I felt the heat in a full blasting air conditioned room. I opened my notes.

“We’ll start from where we stopped last time. Is that alright with you?”

“Yes it is.”

“Why are you here now?”

“The first day, I was here because my wife said so. The next day, I was interested.”

“Interested in what?”

“Do you ever offer your clients something to drink?” he asked.

“No. they usually ask.”

“Your marriage must be so perfect it pisses your husband off.”

“I’m not married.”

“A single marriage counselor… how does this work?”

“Most people assume I’m married and they are too busy spilling the details of their drowning marriage to occupy themselves with the thought of my marital status.”

“Well… I have nothing to spill with my marriage.”

“So what do you want to do?” I asked in the most innocent tone…

He got up and he took off his jacket.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

He rolled up his sleeves.

“Do you have liquor?” He walked towards my hidden mini bar. I walked towards him and stood next to him.

“Why?”

“I need some so I can use it as a reason to do this.”

“Do what?”

“Always asking questions.” He grabbed me and before I could understand what was going on he took my lips in between his, parting my them with his tongue. I pushed him off me.

“What do you think you are doing?”

He walked towards my patient couch or sofa and sat down.

“Like I said, always asking questions. I’m on this couch, join me.”

“Why?” Yes, I’ll join you.

“Because after the first day you are the only reason I come here. So come here. I want to see if your underwear matches your dress.”

The way he made his comments with no expression was the hottest thing ever. He never smiled, he never frowned, and he just always had a straight face… a straight sexy face. I thought for a while. I walked past him straight to the door.

He stood up and picked up his jacket.

“Kicking me out, I guess.”

Then I smiled and locked the door.

He dropped his jacket, walked towards me and kissed me on my frontal lobe. Then he hugged me and as his hands massaged my back, my zip came down as well. He pushed the dress off my shoulders and stepped back. Once he did, I shook off the dress a bit and it dropped to the floor. He looked at my bare breasts and then my face.

“You are only wearing panties… no bra. I think my hard on just got harder.”

I smiled.

He sat on the couch and tapped the space next to him. I took off my panties, walked towards him and straddled him instead.

“You don’t get that much control. You have to share control.” I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me. He slid them down and he squeezed my ass softly.

I moaned in his mouth and I took my lips to his ears.

“Ah…” he went. That was his spot. I sat up so I could see his face. He was smiling with his eyes closed.

“You didn’t smile at my nakedness but lick his ears and he is grinning from ear to ear.”

“I smile when you are not looking. You just caught me off guard. Do it again.”

I bent with my lips towards his ears again and I went in. He dug his fingers into my back and I was grinding on him so hard I could feel his hard dick rubbing on my pussy. The sensation was great. Then my office phone started ringing. I got up and answered it quickly.

“Let me call you back please.”

Then I hung up. He came to meet me by the table and I sat down. He spread my legs and told me to call the person back.

“What?” I was confused.

“Call them back.”

I called my secretary back.

“Hello, yes you called…” and he sucked on my clit. “Ah!”

“Are you alright?” my secretary asked.

“Yes, yes.” I didn’t know if my yeses were moans or answers. I was struggling to make a comment but I couldn’t very well let my secretary know I was getting my entire pussy sucked by my married client.

“The man with you, his wife is here.”

“I beg your pardon? His wife.” He slid his fingers into my wet pussy. Oh my! I covered my mouth with my hands before I screamed into the phone.

“She would like to talk to you.”

“Put her… oh… ermmm on the phone.”

“Are you sure you are okay?”

“Yes! Yes… I am.” That one came out as a moan. I started to breathe heavy. I needed to scream. He was hitting every sensitive spot my sex had. His tongue swirled around my clit then he took it into his mouth in another suction. His wife started talking to me, my mind was on fire.

“Hello, madam, oh yes, oh yes… sure. You can come in, okay. Please… ah well… ermmm can I have a minute? Okay.” I covered every moan up with my words.

I dropped the phone and I held his head with both hands, his fingers driving into me and his tongue working my clit. My vibrations could have brought down the building. I held the edge of the tables and I released cum on his fingers. He took out his fingers and put his mouth in my pussy and swallowed my cum.

I fell on my desk.

“I believe my wife is here? Get dressed, babe, we still have a session tomorrow.”

He was still proper, and he sat down and crossed his legs. That hid his hard on. I gathered myself with the little strength I had, wore my clothes and I called my secretary to let her in.

I sat down like nothing happened, and he looked at me and smiled.

When they left I canceled all my appointments for the next day and left one appointment from noon till closing time. I couldn’t believe I was going to fuck one of this country’s most popular actors and get away with it, but they all knew the actor, I believe I knew the man behind the mask…

TO BE CONTINUED.

Published 
Written by LadyErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments