Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High School Reunion

"I have found that there aren't very many stories here for women...."

5
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Jesse was a bad-ass. Not just because he was a very attractive man, but because of his occupation. He'd risked his life every single day since he was six-teen years old and volunteering as a fire fighter. Now, all Grace knew about him was that he was a ruthless business owner and still pursuing his child hood dream of being a Navy SEAL. She still couldn't believe he had actually made it. After their last 'fling' in high school she had given up on him as a total womanizer and an apathetic ass hole. After Grace had reminded him that she had moved on after his little (and quite offensive) episode, and reminded him that she was now dating his friend, he became much more introverted. His entire life became working out and conditioning himself for the future. After four years of the Navy, he had sent Grace a surprise attack on her birthday. Some how he had heard about her recent break up, and he asked her if (now that she was single) she wouldn't mind writing him. "It doesn't have to be anything personal, just a reminder of what he was fighting for". Who the hell could say no to that? She had written him several carefree letters; talking about life, work, school, the future, and eventually.... sex. 

Grace knew talking to him about this was suicide. She would read the letters at night in the privacy of her room, with the privacy of her various drinks, and sometimes a she couldn't resist just.... touching. She would slide her soft hands up her short silk gown, and caress her self remembering how wonderful Jesse used to taste, regretting never letting him inside her. Imagining his tongue where her fingers were. She would move a little bit faster, a little bit harder, until she was frantically pounding her clitoris bringing herself to climax several times a night. Until one night, she lay on her bed naked and alone and she remembered; sex brings love, love brings pain. She had learned that with her ex-fiance. Decidedly, Grace told Jesse that she couldn't keep up with the charades. She was a big girl, and she needed to move on. He replied:

"Dearest Grace,

I owe you a long past due explanation, and an apology. Is there any way we could see each other in the near future?"

If she thought sex was taboo... this was a no brainer. She knew what was going to happen, but she just couldn't resist herself. The thought of those muscular arms (and not just a little muscular, they were at least as large as her lower thighs) and those full, extremely masculine lips on hers were too much to pass up.

"Jesse,

I can't imagine what you would need to apologize for, but if you feel the need, yes I will meet you."

A few weeks later, with no reply, Grace called herself a fool and moved on. She walked into her shop fully intending to beat the hell out of the head of that damn V8 until it coughed up that head gasket it had melted. She was pounding it with a hammer when she heard a noise. She stopped abruptly and held the hammer more conveniently for a fight. Listening hard, Grace tip toed to the garage door opening. This wasn't the first time someone had tried to attack her at work. Competitors in the Automotive business didn't particularly like being run out of town by a woman. 

She saw something out of the corner of her eye move, and she lurched forward just in time to dodge a huge-ass man roll over the spot she had been. Startled, Grace yelped and jumped out of his reach, Grabbing for a blow torch. The man caught her ankle before she could reach it and yanked her down on the floor with him. She screamed and hit at his face with the hammer, but he brought up his arm and blocked it effortlessly. Damn, she thought, who did she piss of this time. She kneed up, her last resort, and distantly heard him yell "Hey! HEY!" throwing her off -the voice sounded familiar. 

Grace realized she hadn't actually looked at the man yet and turned to face him. Her entire body went numb. It was Jesse.

"What the hell do you thing your doing, Jesse?!" 

He let his arm down and she seriously considered hitting him anyway. "You didn't answer my phone calls, so I came to your shop." 

"It's two in the morning, Jesse, how did you know I'd be here?" Grace raised an eyebrow, knowing he had tracked her through her phone. 

"Does that really matter?" he asked, obviously holding back a grin.

"Your right, I'd much rather know why, instead of knocking, you broke into my shop and tried to tackle me."

Jesse didn't miss a beat, "you had a hammer, Grace, I've been hit by you before. I did not want to get hit by you with a hammer. You look great by the way! I heard about you teaching the pilates classes, and the yoga, but you look amazing."

Grace stared at him dumbfounded. Then she remembered she couldn't breathe. Rather than asking him to move she wriggled herself free enough to toss him sideways. He didn't see it coming so it worked. She looked over at him with his mouth wide open and openly laughed at him.

"oh yeah?" he asked her, then gave her the most predatory gaze she could imagine. A surge of excitement tightened her muscles and readied her for action. She pounced on him as he tried to stand up, laughing as he flipped her over on her back, padding her fall. She wriggled around, trying to get loose, but his grip was way too tight. It felt like he would never let her go. She relaxed, until he picked her up. She never realized how much taller than her he was. Now she felt like a little rag doll, his to throw around as he pleased. She laughed playfully. 

He carried her over to her counter inside and set her down. "Now I need you to listen to me," he said. 

Suddenly her heart started pounding. She didn't want to hear it. 

"Like I said before, I owe you an apology. I never told you how I feel about you, I never-

She cut him off with a kiss. Anything would be better than this. She didn't wanna feel anything emotional, just physical. He took the hint. They molded their lips together and their bodies collided. It was a furious kiss, and he smashed his mouth onto hers, almost inhibiting her ability her to breathe. They finally broke for breath, and he picked her up again. She locked her legs around his hips as he yanked off her shirt. She started fumbling with the buttons of his shirt; eventually tearing his buttons off. 

Jesse chuckled and helped her rip it the rest of the way off. He yanked her into his bare chest, her bra strangling her breasts. Her nipples already hard little nubs, getting sore from anticipation. She gasped for air where she realized they were in her living room. His forearms were holding her up tantalizing her buttocks and the soft lips they occasionally rubbed. She had thought about this so many times. 

Grace kissed Jesse deeply and trailed her hands down his chest to the button of his pants.

AmeliaLim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLim

She undid the button and slowly slid down the zipper, sliding her hand down to feel his hard erection with her hands. He felt like a large, heavy steel rod with silk over the top. She ran her fingers over the tip, and heard him let out a soft growl. He picked her up higher and swung her down to the carpet. Her legs were still wrapped around him as he hovered over the top of her, powerful and dangerous. 

She looked up at him through her lashes, her lips plump from exertion. Breathing hard, she helped him slide off her pants. Then she stared him deep in the eyes. He dipped down for one last kiss and trailed his way down to her ear. Pleasure shot down to the sole of her feet, almost tickling her. She softly moaned, as he nibbled her ear lightly. Then he trailed his way down to her throat, lightly kissing and licking his way to the valley between her breasts. Grace tried to breathe deeply, but every touch seemed to knock the breath out of her. She could feel her pussy pulsating with her blood, nearly dripping wet. He lightly kissed her all the way down to her naval, and licked her almost all the way to her groin, trailing sideways to her hips and back up to her cleavage. 

Grace's mind was spinning with have posed questions. Almost gaining a full thought until his mouth brushed her skin, then her mind went blank. She yelped as he yanked her up to him, skillfully releasing the clasps of her bra, which was not easy seeing as how her bra size was a 30 G. Her breasts were swollen and perked up, begging for attention. Her nipples tight and dark from blood flow. Jesse looked down at here and growled in appreciation. He cupped her breasts in his large hands and reveled in the wonderful soft skin. Jesse laid her back on her back and ran his hands down her chest, feeling the tight nubs in his palms. Grace whimpered lightly and arched her back, baring her chest to him. 

Jesse held her up with his forearm by the middle of her back, giving him the most access to her large breasts, which was surprisingly easy considering the size of her breasts. He placed one hand over her left breast, and he gently rubbed her tight nipple, then dipped his head down to her right breast, taking her nipple in his mouth. He suckled and nibbled her lightly until she was sweating. She arched her back towards him, thrusting herself further into his reach. She shuddered with each swipe of his tongue, each gentle tease of his teeth. He swirled his tongue around her tight nub and she let out a tight cry. That was what he had been waiting for. 

Grace could feel the heat between her thighs spread through her whole body, each flick of his tongue driving her pulsating lips hotter and wetter. She unclenched her jaw gasping for breath, and felt a bead of sweat drop to her chest. At least this wasn't all peaches and cream for him, she thought slyly. 

She moved her hand to his hot, swelled erection and milked it. Jesse grunted in surprise, then smiled mischeviously. He laid her down on her back and slipped a hand inside her lacy little panties. Her body shot out in pleasure, her voice joining her panting as he rubbed her swollen clitoris. Her mind completely numb, she began grinding in time with his hand. He began rubbing faster, and harder -she felt her body clench up anticipating an orgasm, but he slowed down to a tantalizing pace. Jolting her body, back and forth, pleasure ripping through her body.

Jesse looked down at Grace. He had imagined this night on the worst of his nights. He had imagined her, but it didn't do her justice. Her tight lithe body clenching under him, begging for release. Her panting was driving him up the wall, he was so hard it was becoming painful. He didn't know how much longer he could last...

Grace and Jesse were both sweating now. His primeval scent clinging to her sweeter one. His raw, masculine muscles taught over her rigid body. Finally he slid a finger inside of her, hooking it to grasp her G-spot. Grace cried out in pleasure, going limp and breathing hard, she felt her lower stomach try to pull him deeper. Jesse slipped another finger inside of her, hooking it and rubbing her. Anticipation was building inside her so strong she thought she would lose herself in it. He slid another finger inside of her hot, wet lips and she cried out. Jesse rammed his fingers inside of her, teasing her clitoris and pounding her so hard she moved up and down involuntarily. She cried out as her body contracted and rippled in pleasure, numbing her mind, setting her aside herself with pleasure. Her orgasm seemed to last days, and her body finally released. Grace lay there in her post-orgasm bliss, and Jesse kissed her deeply. 

Already her body was ready for more. She pushed him down to his back and pounced on him. She kissed him deeply and grasped his shaft, moving her hand up and down. She watched his abs ripple with the sensation, his jaw clenched. Sweat was gathering on his chest. Grace traced her tongue all the way down his groin, then took him into her mouth. Grace began to lick the tip of his erection, pulling him deeper into her mouth. Jesse growled and gripped her hair. He pulled her off of him and flipped her over. He pulled her legs over his shoulders and took her nether lips into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over her hardened clitoris pressing his lips into hers then teasing her with his tongue. He nustled his face deeper into her pussy and licked her. Grace screamed in her pleasure, and he thrust his tongue inside of her, she began panting in time with his thrusts. 

Her body began preparing for another orgasm, and he stopped abruptly. Jesse yanked her down to him, poised himself over her and thrust deep inside her. Grace cried out. He seemed to fill her completely, stretching her muscles, teasing her clitoris with the bod curls he had. He slowly slid out of her, then rammed back into her. Slowly he began pounding himself into her. Harder and faster. They began breathing harder together, sweating, moaning. Their limbs tangled together. Grinding on each other with such ferosity it was audible. Grace wrapped her legs around Jesse to pull him deeper into her, each thrust driving them wild. She could smell him all over her, and he was breathing deep into her ear. He took her mouth hard with his, and placed a hand down on her clitoris rubbing it hard and fast, driving her crazy. She screamed out with her orgasm as it ripped through her body, she felt him come inside of her and he growled with her, pumping himself into her deepest corners. He thrust a few more times and lay flat on top of her. 

"Now what?" He asked.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by girly101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments