Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Him and Her - Part 1

0
0 Comments 0
4.3k Views 4.3k
573 words 573 words
Whitney looked into Josh's eyes as she walked across the room to him. Her bare feet passed over the clothes of the unclean floor. Of course she would have cleaned up if she had known he was coming over, but his visit was a surprise. Josh was one for surprises, but this time Whitney had one for him.

"You think you can just shower me with surprises whenever you want?", she teased.

"I think," he said, "that I'll give this beautiful girl everything she deserves."

As her feet met his resting toes she leaned down and whispered into his ear, "Well I have something for you too." The hairs on Josh's arm raised slightly as Whitney climbed onto him. It was a challenge for her to keep from fainting as his soft lips left a wet trail down her neck. She threw her neck back and moaned while Josh showered her with a barrage of seductive kisses.

Her head came back down and she drew his shirt off to reveal the trophy of a stomach he developed in basic training. Whitney gently bit his neck as his hands made their way to her breasts. She instantly became wet and shifted only to feel him throbbing.

"I'm too impatient for your kind of surprises," she gasped. "Just take me already." she said, "You win."

Josh pulled her shirt off and rolled over on top of her. His gaze didn't shift from her eyes while his fingers danced their way down to the rim of her jeans. Whitney brought her hands down and unbuttoned them so he could pull them off.

He moved her blue laced panties to the side as his tongue made circles around her clit. Whitney's moans grew louder when his speed increased.

JulietteDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietteDiamond

She started to peak and he let his tongue inside and began to massage her sweet erotic soul. Covers clinched in hand, waves of pleasure entered and left her like waves on the beach. He worked her faster, slower, harder, softer, and her eyes became lost in bliss. Her legs began to shake and her back arched as the moment came. "Oh J-Joshhh!" escaped her lips as tiny hairs rose on her quivering legs just before she colapsed on the bed.

She took a deep breathe, giggled, and then pushed him over and pulled off his pants. You could tell he was uncomfortable just by looking at the outline of his thick cock trying to break through his boxers.

"You forgetting something?" he hinted.

Whitney smiled and did him the favor of taking off the seeming cage. Josh's throbbing cock stood in the air and awaited the moment its head touched her soft sweet lips. She kissed and licked him. Her tongue made its way around the rim of his cock before she leaned closer and took half of it in her mouth. She could feel his heartbeat while he slid up and down her tongue. It began to beat faster. She began to engulf and release it faster. "Don't stop baby. I'm almost there," he mumbled. Whitney took him in until his sack was against her lips; then she rose her head, increasing the suction til she reached his head. Josh's toes curled downwards just as the pressure broke. She looked into his pleased eyes, swallowing everything he had for her.

Whitney crawled up beside Josh and rested her head against his chest. Their night had just began.

Published 
Written by The_Romantic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors