Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Christmas in Canada

"I finally made it to Canada.... and my Canadian girl"

8
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
The pilot has just said we're about to land in Canada, finally. I'm flying to Canada from Australia to spend Christmas with a girl I've been talking to on the internet for the past 6 years. I'm a little nervous to meet her, she's absolutely gorgeous; she has blonde hair just past her shoulders, beautiful green eyes, and an amazing body and is 20 years old.

I'm really looking forward to having Christmas with Melissa - that's her name - and her family. We had an online relationship a while back, but it ended because we lived on opposite sides of the planet. I'm looking forward to see what's going to happen with us while we're in the same room, as opposed to opposite sides of the world.

"...welcome to Canada" the pilot finishes his speech and everyone starts collecting their belongings and slowly starts to make their way out. I'm still in my seat for a few reasons. Firstly, I'm looking out the window at the snow. I was just a kid last time I saw it, maybe 7 years old. I'm 23 now. Secondly, I'm nervous about going out there. What if she doesn't like me? What if she isn't there? What if her feelings about me change? The person next to me has left their seat and unfortunately there's a break in the line to get off the plane. The person at the front is letting me out, whatever happened to peoples manners? I thought we weren't meant to have any anymore.

So it's finally time to suck it up. I've collected my bags, made it through customs, and now I'm looking for Melissa who said she'd be picking me up from the airport. I make a quick sweep of the immediate area for the large red pole she said she'd be waiting near. I find it after only a few seconds and my eyes follow it down to eye level and my heart sinks: I can't see her standing there. Out of my peripheral I notice something moving towards me pretty fast. HOLY SHIT, IT'S HER! She obviously saw me before I saw her and she's running towards me. I drop my bags just in time to catch her and she jumps at me and wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my body. She's got her face buried into my neck

"Hey there, baby girl," I whisper.

"Hi," she breaths back. I turn my head to kiss her on the cheek but just before I do I notice someone watching me very closely. SHIT! That's her father, but he's standing where he is making no move to pull us apart. That's a good thing. I kiss her cheek and she turns her head and kisses my lips and I kiss back. She still hasn't put her feet on the ground, but I'm not complaining.

After a few kisses she unwraps her legs and takes my hand

"come meet my father," she says. I pick up my bags up in my free hand and let her take me to see her father.

"G'day, mate!" he says. I take a deep breath, best not tell him no one actually says that in Australia just yet or I might come off as rude, but I know exactly what to say back

"Hello, aye," I say.

"Haha, I'm Melissa's father as I'm sure you've guess. Since she isn't introducing me, I'll introduce myself. My name is Don, nice to meet you," he holds out a hand.

"John," I smile and shake hands up him.

Alright, so far, so good, she's here and still likes, and the father isn't mad at me for kissing his daughter. I've got this odd feeling in my chest though... oh right, that's just me breathing normally again now that I can.

We get outside and good God! Humans weren't made for weather this cold! Don opens the boot and I practically throw my bag and the car, open the back door, get in and close the door all in one motion. When I put my jumper on in the plane I should've put a second one on. Everyone piles into the car and Don drives me to my hotel where I'll be spending the next few weeks as he didn't want me sharing a bed with his daughter, which is fine. I don't mind having someone clean and make my bed for me anyway.

The car pulls up and I undo my seatbelt, and my surprise, Melissa undoes hers, I've only got 1 big bag and a back pack. She's not going to take my big bag, and I'll have my backpack on my back. What's she doing?

"See you in a few hours daddy," she says as she climbs out of the car. Wait... what? Is she coming to my hotel room with me? I WAS tired and horribly jet lagged, but I'm wide awake now. I take my bag out of the boot and close it. Melissa takes my hand again and Don drives off. I can't believe this. I've dreamt about alone being alone in a room with her but never though it would happen. Hey we're in the hotel and the girl at the front desk is looking at me. I must've been day dreaming

"Sir?" she asks questioningly.

"Uh, sorry, yes?"

"Are you checking in?"

"I am, yes. I have a booking," I give the girl my name and she gives me my room key.

"It says here you're only going to have 1 person in the room," she says looking enquiringly at Melissa.

"I'm not staying," she says, "just making sure he gets settled in"

We get out of the lift on the 14th floor and make out way to my room. I unlock the door and we both step inside. There's a floor to ceiling window opposite the door and the view is breath taking. I've never seen a city so white. I walk in and drop my bags on the floor, kick my shoes off and sit on the bed

"So your father was alright with you spending a few hours alone in a hotel room with me?" I ask.

"He's pretty understanding. He knows I'm an adult and I finally told him about how long I've known you and how long we've been talking. Even about our online relationship"

"Oh," was all I could say. Melissa walks over to where I'm sitting and standing in front of me has a look around the room.

"Just to be clear, you know he's coming back, right?" she asks, looking at me and smirking. I realise what she means, we've only got a certain amount of time before her father comes and takes her and home and I'm sitting here like I've got nothing better to do.

I stand up put my arms around her waist and look down into her beautiful eyes looking back at me, and I realise just how in love with this girl I still am even though our relationship ended months ago.

"You're so beautiful," I say and she blushes. YES! I totally forgot I planned on making her blush. Then again I've forgotten just about everything except for this beautiful girl with her arms now around my neck

"I love you," she breaths. I can't stop myself, before I even have a chance to answer my lips are on hers as I pull her tightly into me kissing her deeply. Her arms tighten around my neck and she kisses back. I can feel my pants tightening. She apparently can feel it to because she puts out her hands on my stomach, and slides it down over my pants and onto my now rock hard cock.

"I love you too," I say. "Sorry, it took a while to answer, I had my mouth full" She smiles and kisses my cheek. I pick her up and she wrap her legs around me again. I really love it when she does that. It turns me on, and it seems like she knows it. I turn around and lay her down on the bed and I lay top of her kissing her neck causing her to breath slightly faster.

She run both her hands down my ribs to my pants and starts pulling them down. I kick them off once they're low enough and I pull my shirt over my head. She looks down at my stomach with a smile on her face

"Some one went to the gym before they came," she says teasingly.

"Are you complaining?" I ask in between kissing down her neck.

"Not at all," she breaths as my kisses reach her collar bone.

PrincessMichelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessMichelleTS

She sits up and I pull her shirt up and over her head. She's got a black bra with pink hearts on. It looks good, but I would a lot better on the floor. I undo her bra while I go back to kissing along her collar bones. Once her bra is undone I slip one of my hands under it and she slides it off her arms. I rub her nipples with my index finger and feel it instantly get hard under my touch. I pinch it between my index finger and thumb and tug on it gently while my kisses get lower, down to her chest, down her sternum. She puts her head back and breaths deeply as my kisses make it to her stomach. I'm on my knees at the foot of the bed now undoing her jeans and pulling them down her smooth, well toned legs. She knew what we were going to do when we got here I'm guessing judging by the tiny black and purple G-string she's wearing. I plant a kiss just above her knee, and another half way up her thigh, then a third one just above her panties. She lays back on the bed as I kiss along the top of her panties and start to slowly pull them down.

Once they're off I have to take a second to look at her amazing, naked body. I've pictured it so many times, but seeing it, being able to touch it is something else entirely. I plant some kisses on the top of one of her thighs and then move my kisses to her other thigh, letting my lips brush very softly over her pussy as I pass over it to her other thigh. She reacts to the softest touch of my lips, I feel her hips trying to follow my lips, but I don't let her. I kiss from her thigh back up to where the top of her panties would've been. She's breathing deeply, she wants it. I plant a kiss just above where her pussy is, and a soft, short moan escapes her lips.

Finally I decided that we've both waited long enough. I kiss her pussy and slide my tongue slowly and softly over her clit as I put a finger inside her. I suck her clit into my mouth as I slide a second finger into her pussy and start with a rhythmic motion with my fingers while my tongue goes all over her clit. She moans softly again and grabs my hair with one of her hands. I can feel her grip getting tighter, and get body reacting. I take my fingers out and just use my tongue on her pussy. She pushes my face harder into her with the hand she had in my hair, and begins moaning more loudly, then I feel her entire body tense while I'm licking her with my hands on her hips. Finally I feel her body relax and she puts her hand on the side of my face to guide me back up to her face

"Your turn now," she says, a little breathlessly. I take my boxers off and as she sees my hard cock her eyes get wide

"Do you like it?" I ask her jokingly.

"I knew it was big. It's just different seeing it in person," she says as takes it with both hands. She begins moving her hands back and fourth as she softly licks my balls, then runs her tongue from my balls all the way to the tip of my cock. Then she puts it in her mouth and starts sucking her tongue running over the tip of my cock this way and that way. While she's sucking my cock I reach down with my hands and play with her nipples twisting them softly and tugging on them gently.

"I need to fuck you now," I demand.

"Alright, baby," she says lifting her head up.

She slowly and seductively crawls up the bed and mounts me, then takes my cock in her hand and very slowly eases it into her; I can't believe how tight she is. She moans as I feel my cock slide into her. She pauses once she gets me all in and I ask if she's alright?

"I just need a moment," she whispers, then slowly she starting grinding the feeling is amazing. I reach around with both hands and grab hold of arse and help time her movements with my own, but before too long the feeling is too much, I need more. I sit up and she wraps her arms around my neck while I kiss her neck and pull both her legs around me. I stand up with her wrapped around me, just like we were at the airport, only this time we don't have clothes on and her father isn't here keeping an eye on me. I bounce her up and down while she has her arms around my neck and my arms around her waist enjoying the sight of her breasts bouncing and seeing the look of sheer ecstasy on her face. I walk over to a chair and sit down with her on my lap facing me. I put one arm around her back as she starts grinding again and he other in her hair and I pull her into me for a long deep kiss. I can feel her body starting to tense again. She breaks the kiss and a loud moan escapes her lips. She collapses on me breathing heavily.

"I want to fuck you from behind, baby," I say.

"Me too," she pants, smiling. She stands up and gets on all fours on the side of the bed, I follow her over and slowly insert my member into her tight pussy holding both her hips I begin thrusting slowly pulling her back into me as I push forward. I start thrusting faster and I grab her hair and pull hard as I thrust even faster again. I can hear her moaning and her breathing. I pull her up so her back is against me and she's kneeling on the bed in front of me with her hair still in my hand I use it pull her head back and kiss her neck as I start rubbing her clit with me free hand while I fuck her. Her moans get louder, and my thrusts get faster

"My legs are giving out," she breaths. I go of her hair and she falls forward onto her hands. I grab some pillows and put them under her hips

"Lay down on these," I tell her. After she lays down I admire the view for a few seconds. She looks very good laying on the pillows that are pushing her arse up just a little. I get on the bed with her, with a knee on each side of her legs I slide myself back inside her soaking wet pussy. I grab her arse again with my both hands and hold her while I start thrusting into her again. I hear her moaning and see her grabbing the sheets tightly. Very shortly it all starts working on me: hearing her moaning, feeling her pussy, seeing her hands balled tightly into fists grabbing the sheets. I can feel myself start to get close.

I pull out and tell her to roll on her back. I take the pillows away and get on top of her and she wraps her legs around me again and put myself back inside her. Yep, she DEFINITLY knows how much that turns me on. I put one hand on the side of her face and kiss her lips.

"I love you," she moans.

"I love you too, baby girl," I breath as I can feel myself getting closer as my breathing gets heavier I feel her legs starting to tighten around me and her moans getting louder, and then I explode inside her just after her orgasm ends, and I collapse on the bed next to her. She looks over at me breathing heavily.

"I messaged my father on the way up here and told him to pick me up tomorrow," she pants. I roll over and wrap an arm around her and kiss her cheek.

"Thank God for that. There's no way I'm getting out of this bed any time soon. It's late, we should sleep".

She kisses my lips.

"I think that's a great idea," she says as she rolls over so her back is against my stomach. I kiss her neck. That's the last thing I remember.

Published 
Written by unholyromance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments