Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Eden

"Lovers vacation alone together at a paradise location"

8
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
This is the fourth in the series of stories written in collaboration with Alphamagus about Robert and Juliana and their love.


Robert and Juliana had already been in the Maldives for a week. He had booked the trip as he knew how drained Juliana had been recently. They had both been under the pressure of projects, deadlines and keeping clients happy in their respective work, for months. It was time for a break before either of them burned out. They normally spent vacation time in Europe, but that was a much more active holiday. What was needed was a complete getaway.

The islands were stunning, set in the Indian Ocean; they were isolated, serene, hot and beautiful. For the first week they had eaten in either the resort's restaurant or, the rest of the time, they had feasted on the food delivered to their beach hut. This was in reality a luxurious, self-contained suite, set on the beach of a still, crystal-clear ocean - anything but a hut. They ordered their food from an extensive menu. It was delivered and put away for them, as if by magic, as soon as they left for a walk on the beach or to sunbathe. They spotted other couples during the course of the day, but they were far enough away to not invade the solitude that Robert and Juliana craved for this vacation.

Robert gave the boatman a large tip. He had taken them to a deserted island where the resort had erected a luxury cabin. It was one of the perks of the resort that guests were allowed to stay overnight in the fully stocked dwelling, without anybody else seeing them or being allowed to disturb them. There was a phone, with a direct line to the resort if they ran into difficulties but, apart from this, there was absolute isolation.

As soon as the boatman was out of sight, Robert pulled Juliana to the beach, kissed her deeply and started removing her clothes. He took out the sunblock he had carried for her and when she was totally naked, liberally applied it to her fair skin. She had tanned during the week, but had to be careful in the sun.

“Now we will get rid of the white bits,” he said, smiling.

She looked up at him and returned the smile, then gently kissed him, before removing his clothes too. Robert had an olive complexion and never seemed to need sun block. He tanned quite easily and never burned.

He picked up their clothes and semi-erect, walked in the direction of the cabin. Juliana was beside him, holding his hand and taking in the scene. As much as she was a city girl and loved what they had to offer, this was paradise. She could not remember the last time she had been outdoors, nude like this, and looking at Robert, already becoming aroused, she knew that this place was having a similar effect on both of them. It was completely away from the outside world and everyone in it, just the two of them with the time and freedom to indulge themselves completely. It was worth the long flight to get here for this, Juliana thought and smiled.

After placing her clothes on the bed in the cabin, Robert walked into the fully stocked kitchen area. He noticed with satisfaction, that there was a wine refrigerator filled to capacity with a variety of reds and whites, just as back at the resort. There was champagne in the fridge and a bottle of vodka in the freezer. He chose a bottle of Italian Pinot Grigio. He quickly located the glasses and poured both Juliana and himself a large ice cold drink. There was a platter of fresh tropical fruit waiting for them on ice.

He walked outside to find her dusting off a large double hammock. He watched the curve of her buttocks as she dusted and he found his arousal was getting bigger and bigger. He put his glass down and walked up silently behind her. He reached in front of her with her glass and held it to her nipple. Instinctively, she took a step back onto his stiffening penis. She laughed and taking the glass, turned around and gave him a tender stroke. Raising the glass to her lips, she took a long mouthful, then pulled Robert in for a kiss. As she kissed him, she transferred some of the ice cold liquid into his mouth spilling a large part down his chest. The sudden coldness startled him, causing her to laugh out loud. Her hand went to his cock and softly stroked it to full hardness.

He loved her touch and responded to it always, just as she loved touching him. Even in this time and place where there were no distractions, they still could not get enough of each other. All they had done in the first week was make love numerous times daily, eat and drink, spend time in the water and occasionally sleep. It was bliss, feeding every appetite, especially knowing that there was no clock to watch, no clients to deal with; just pleasing themselves by pleasing each other.

Robert let Juliana take the lead now, a turn on to be made love to by the love of his life. His cock throbbed in her hand as she kissed him deeply. She pushed him back so that he was resting on the hammock, then, falling to her knees, she took more of the ice cold wine into her mouth and spilled it onto the head of his cock. He gasped once more, as her tongue licked around his head before she took a deep lick up and down his stiffened shaft. Gently, she then slid him as far into her throat as she could without gagging.

She could feel his hands go into her hair as he started gently thrusting in and out of her. He could feel the cool wine, the warmth of her mouth, her tongue and her lips around his cock, circling it lower on his shaft with each thrust. In and out, sucking him, then stopping, kissing and licking his shaft and his balls, before resuming the pressure all around him, deep in her mouth. Juliana heard his quiet groans, as his member moved in her mouth more rapidly. She looked up into his eyes to let him know that he should come there. There was time for that today and for more orgasms in other erogenous places. Robert felt his balls tightening and knew he was about to come.

He murmured, “Oh, God. Darling, it’s so good,” as she started pumping his shaft, while her tongue carried on its mission.

Suddenly, she reached behind and gently inserted one finger into his anus. It was too much for Robert. Lost in the incredible sensation, he released several spurts of hot, creamy semen into her mouth and throat. Juliana swallowed as much as she could, then still with him deep inside her mouth, she carried on licking and sucking his ejaculating member. He was still thrusting deep, even though his orgasm had passed and he knew that he would not return to a flaccid state while she was doing this. Looking down at her, he saw her eyes gazing into his intently and he felt a jolt of electricity flow through him. She knew exactly what she was doing. Her tongue continued to work its magic and even with tiny dribbles of his semen running from the side of her mouth, he knew that he had to have her now.

Robert was so turned on that there was no need to wait. His cock was still hard, full for her and he wanted more. He raised her from her knees, kissing her deeply, tasting himself in her mouth. He decided that his taste was not as sweet as hers, but would research evidence of that point later. For now, he wanted to be inside her. He embraced her, allowing his hands to move all over her body, caressing her everywhere, feeling her silky skin, the weight of her breasts in his hands as he kissed them all over, sucking on her soft pink nipples. One hand went lower, playing between her legs and found that what she had just done had aroused her as well. Juliana was hot and wet below, ready for him now.

He lifted her onto him, allowing her to straddle him and slowly lower herself to be impaled on his cock, which was fully erect again. Robert mused that even in his twenties he did not recall having almost zero recovery time. Such was his desire for Juliana. His stamina and ability to perform with and for her seemed to border on priapism. This happened not only in her presence. Her voice on the phone during the day at work or even seeing her name on an incoming email or text caused his cock to stir and stiffen. It was as if a spell had been cast on him by this beautiful, intelligent, loving, and yes, challenging woman. He never wanted the spell to be broken.

Juliana looked down at Robert as she rode him. The hammock provided almost all the motion they needed for slow, lazy lovemaking. She loved this feeling of utter abandon. Imagine being nude in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the day, fucking out in the open, she thought. She loved this man who had come into her life unexpectedly and had made himself her lover, her friend, her partner, her protector, her everything. Juliana had thought herself to be fairly sophisticated, but Robert had taken her to new places sexually, breaking down barriers and allowing her to become utterly uninhibited with him. Funny how his tender love produced the same from her in return but also wanton sex such as she had never known.

She moved her hips in rhythm with his, as his cock reached ever deeper into her, their pace slowly increasing as she neared orgasm. Robert was sitting up with her on his lap and able to kiss her passionately as he fucked her, caressing her breasts, moving his hands on her back, taking her in with all of his senses. And then, with the change in her breathing and those small moans he knew so well, he knew she was there and pushed her over the edge. He met her spasms with his own and filled her inside as he had her mouth earlier with, impossibly, even more semen. She trembled in his arms, as their climaxes subsided and he held her close, stretching out with her on the length of the hammock. The sea breeze cooled them, as they lay very still, their limbs tangled together, spent.

They lay like this for a few minutes before both falling asleep, arms wrapped around each other in the shade.

danielahotts1TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danielahotts1TS

When they awoke, they realised that a couple of hours had passed and it was getting dark. Rather than go in, they lay like that watching the stars appear in the midnight blue sky. Robert got up first and announced that he would do the cooking. Juliana stayed in the hammock for a good twenty minutes, just gazing at the heavens with a sense of contentment, unlike any that she had felt for a long time.

Robert returned with some chicken and prawn kebabs marinated in a ginger and soy sauce. He led her to the veranda of the cabin and they both sat down on the table perched there and ate ravenously. He had also poured them another glass of chilled wine from the Pinot Grigio he had opened earlier. Throughout the meal, they talked, laughed and kept finding any excuse to touch each other over the table.

They both cleared away the dishes and while Juliana poured them more wine, Robert switched the shower on. He led Juliana in it and after applying a liberal amount of soap to the sponges that were provided, he gently began to wash her. He cleaned her body thoroughly, kissing her everywhere as he did so. He knew that she was turned on by this, but he carried on regardless and finished his ritual. Then he did the same to himself as Juliana watched, perched on the side of the bath.

When he had finished, he towelled them both down. He picked Juliana up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. Placing her on the bed, he went to retrieve her drink, but when he returned, he found her fast asleep. Smiling to himself, he finished tidying up and sat at the end of the bed watching her sleep for a while before kissing her forehead. He then quietly climbed in beside her and fell into a deep sleep himself.

Robert awoke to a beautiful morning and gazed down at his lover beside him. She was still fast asleep, with a serene smile on her face. He got up and walked outside, still completely naked. The sea was still as calm and clear as it had been all week. He dived in and spent about twenty minutes just swimming hard to get his lungs working, before coming back in to shore and heading into the cabin.

He checked in on Juliana, finding her still asleep, but now naked on top of the covers. He poured two large glasses of fresh orange juice and started preparing breakfast. He cooked bacon, sausages and eggs, as he thought that with the kind of exercise that they had been getting, they needed some serious protein. There was tropical fruit and wonderful brioches and croissants from the resort’s French baker. He brewed a large pot of coffee and left their breakfast in the oven on its lowest setting, so that it was ready and waiting when Juliana woke up.

He wandered back into the bedroom and seeing her naked body, had to bend down to kiss her. She let out a small sigh in her sleep and shifting her position slightly, opened her legs. Robert gazed in adoration at the veritable Venus before him. He retrieved one of the pillows that he had been sleeping on and, making sure that he did not wake her, lifted her legs and placed the pillow underneath her. He then fell to his knees and bought his face close to her mound.

Craning forward, he extended his tongue and gave her a broad lick from the bottom to top of her lips. She moaned slightly and he softly started kissing her there. He heard her start to stir and he tasted the beginning of her early morning dew start to appear. His fingers gently parted her folds and his tongue very slowly penetrated her. He heard her moan once more and felt her hands place themselves on the back of his shaven head.

She opened her legs wider and Robert took that as a sign that she wanted him to speed up. He raised her legs over his shoulders and completely engulfed her mound with his mouth. As he hungrily tongued her velvet folds, his hand went to her clitoral hood and his fingers drew her bud out. He teased her as he rolled her between his fingers and his tongue dove in faster and deeper. Juliana started to writhe underneath him and he felt her juices started to flow freely.

“Oh, darling,” she breathed, as he tasted her approach starting.

He extended his tongue as far as it would go before returning the favour of yesterday and gently placing his little finger inside her tight anus. This made her orgasm ascend just as it had his. She came very violently into his mouth and spilled her juices all over his face. He scarcely had time to lap them up as they flowed. He was right the day before. She did taste sweeter.

He then carried on kissing for about five minutes, before putting her back prone on the bed and then kissing up her body to her waiting mouth.

“Good morning, darling,” he said.

He passed her the orange juice and as she started drinking it, he bent down, kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom to clean his face for his food.

She walked into the kitchen five minutes later, just as he was setting the dishes, with a loving smile on her face.

“I love it here,” she said as she sat down, “And I love you.”

She ate her breakfast with gusto. It always amazed Robert how she always attacked her food as if it were the finest thing that she had eaten. Juliana took pleasure in everything life had to offer and had taught him to do the same.

“We have four hours until the boatman picks us up,” he told her, “And I love you, too.”

“I hope you enjoyed both of your breakfasts, sweetheart,” Juliana teased, with a wry smile.

“The most important meal of the day, darling,” he quipped back with a grin. “How about a walk on the beach and a swim?”

Juliana grinned and got up from the table.

She looked over her shoulder and said, “Come on,” with a tone in her voice that indicated she had something in mind. “Catch me if you can, “ she added, knowing well that even on a bad day Robert could outrun her, and she slipped out the door to the beach.

He followed her and caught up with little effort, grabbing her and threatening to toss her into the surf as she giggled and protested. They fell to the sand in each other’s arms just at the point where the waves met the shore. Robert clued in to where this was going, as they spent down time watching old classic movies on television.

This was just like the iconic scene in “From Here to Eternity” where Burt Lancaster made love to Deborah Kerr by the ocean. Very racy in its time. Robert held her and kissed her deeply as the water washed over them. The eternal cycle of the ocean was much like their love and desire, ebbing and flowing over time, always powerful and without end. They embraced and kissed, their excitement growing and Robert opened her thighs to enter her with his once again rigid penis.

This was less romantic in reality than it had been on the screen, where the tryst was not shown in its entirety and the actors were in swimsuits. That was enough to be scandalous then. Lovemaking in the sand was uncomfortable, with the sand all over them and entering places it should not be. As well, it was abrasive and scratched tender areas. They both dissolved in laughter at their failure to recreate the scene and the realization that it did not work. Robert gave Juliana his hand to help her stand and led her into the sea, to wash off the sand.

When the water had reached the height just below of Juliana’s breasts, they both stopped walking and turned to one another. Robert’s hand went straight between Juliana’s legs and his fingers opened her. For her part, she wrapped her hand around Robert’s already engorged cock and started to gently pump him. He kissed her with an incredible passion, feeling her tongue battling his and he inserted two fingers inside of her and started to frig her. Their speed increased and their breath started getting heavier and heavier. He bought his mouth to her breasts and hungrily sucked her nipples, as his hands went to her buttocks lifting her. Her legs now circled his hips.

He placed himself at her entrance and slowly moved in, the warm ocean eddying around them. She sank down easily onto his shaft and, with his hands still holding her up, he started the small thrusts that enabled him to reach her very core. She clung to him as his thrusts got longer and deeper. No gentle love making this time, he was fucking her with a fury that somehow seemed out of place in the serenity of the setting, but matched the intensity of his feeling for her.

He withdrew and turned her around. After parting her legs with his fingers, he guided himself back into her, but from behind. Juliana loved this approach, as she could better dictate the angle and the intensity this way. Pushing back onto him, her hands reached behind and found his. His speed increased still and she knew that they did not have much time before they both came. Faster and faster he rode her, using her arms to control his depth. He pulled her back and wrapped his hands on her tummy and continued driving into her. Kissing the back of her neck as he thrust, he realised that she was about to come. He carried on relentlessly until he heard the small moan escape from her mouth that always signalled her arrival. He could do no more, having heard that sound - it was always a trigger for him. He emptied his seed deep inside of her, groaning hoarsely as he did so.

She withdrew and turned around kissing him on the mouth. “What a perfect end to our splendid isolation,” she whispered.

She took his hand and led him back to shore, where they both showered and dressed to wait for their voyage from this new Eden. Robert opened a bottle of champagne and they sat silently on the veranda drinking it, watching the horizon for the boat that would take them back for their remaining days at the resort. Words seemed unnecessary. They both knew that this time at this place would be a treasured memory in the life they had together.

Published 
Written by principessa
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments