Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Invisible Admirer

"I re-found a lady I had seen several years before and sent her this as an email."

3
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
758 words 758 words
Bella Hello Again,

I do hope this email reaches you...

We have met before, but it was long ago and surely you don't remember. I watched you, admiring your beauty and grace, your accent attracting me, abstracting me, yet noting that your companions seem to relish your thoughts.

I couldn't help but notice your movements were feline, smooth as a panther. It struck me you must be a dancer, ballerina or some gifted athlete.

You were with others and I dare not intrude. I was fortunate enough to observe you leave the group momentarily, for a drink or some such thing. But, it did give me a chance, a moment, an opportunity to speak to you, share a moment, maybe to touch, perhaps to caress, yet knowing my ultimate goal would be to possess you.

Thus, I did eventually catch your eye, a mere moment before you ran into me, both of us instantly apologizing, but our eyes met and didn't waver. Your eyes held me, and I couldn't look elsewhere. I felt a slave of your gaze, and knew I would surrender my will to you if only you should ask. I tried to recover my senses, offering my name and you responded as well, but I felt as if I were reciting lines without control on the subject. We continued to chat for a few minutes but I knew my script was running out and I would lose you forever if I could not regain control of myself. I struggled with my thoughts to find some clever thing to say, but all my favorites escaped me.

Suddenly, I blurted out "Tell me your fantasy…". For a moment your eyes darkened and I thought I had lost you….

And then your eyebrows raised and you softly purred. You took my hand and clutching my arm with your other, led me off to the moonlit garden. Once there you turned and faced me, your lips mere inches from mine, "You want to know my fantasy?" I could only nod my head…

"I love to dance, and sometimes dancing when I am alone, I feel I have an invisible admirer watching me. I can't see him, yet I know he is there, watching me, seeing every movement, every step, every breath I take.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

He gaze is caressing me, then suddenly, I feel his breath mixing with mine, his hands on my body, my hips, my waist, my breast."

You paused, closing your eyes, reliving those moments, your breath is hot and I can feel your heat as you are caught up in the passion of the dance, that dance, that night, that moment. Your hips are swaying in rhythm, to a song, a song that only you hear, but I feel as I sense your body move…

"He continues to touch me, ever invisible, yet pulling me to him. I can now feel his body, his muscles against my back, I spin and I can feel his body against my breast, my stomach and his hands squeezing my ass as he pulls me against him. His desire for me is growing as his erect shaft is grinding against me. I realize now he is nude, and I am now suddenly without clothing as well. He matches my dance steps perfectly then suddenly lifts me as if I were a feather, letting me float slowly down, down on his hardened shaft. Yet we continue to dance, now swaying, now spinning me, now arching my back as he drives himself deeper into me. The music continues to build, and my eyes are forced shut by the pulsations I feel building to conclusion. My body convulses, each pulse matched by the rhythm of the music. Yet the music is not over, and is still building, my body being pushed to unending implosions, my muscles pulling him further inside me, swallowing him, engulfing his manhood."

Your body shudders as you relive that moment, those moments, those unending moments, and I put my arms around you to support you, to touch you, and caress you as you continue…

"Suddenly, the music has stopped, I open my eyes, I am laying on the floor…
Alone"

I sadly realize that this is your fantasy, and it can never be realized, for to do so would only destroy your fantasy, your perfect fantasy.

But as I leave, I know that your fantasy is now mine and, and I that in days to come, nights to come, I will relive it, and I will be your invisible admirer.
Published 
Written by Michael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments