Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I've Already Fallen

"First dates just don't go like this. Only, this didn't feel like a first date."

22
6 Comments 6
689 Views 689
2.1k words 2.1k words

Our first date was really more like our twentieth. We had spent so much time together during and after rehearsals and then during the run of the show that it seemed odd to call it our first. Still, dinner and a movie were standard fare, and I made sure to do it right.

I had dressed in a nice pair of black slacks that I had picked up at Saks a few months prior but had rarely worn, with a blue button-up shirt, and bought a new pair of black Cole Haan dress shoes. I thought that I looked pretty good. But I felt I should have done more when I saw Jen, who was dressed in a deep red velvet mini dress, with a plunging neckline and a pair of black leather knee boots. She simply looked exquisite.

Dinner was at a small but highly rated restaurant (run by an award-winning chef) and the meal was everything I wanted it to be. From the amuse bouche to the dessert, every course was spectacular. At the movies, I paid for VIP seating, which allowed us to have some wine and relax in comfort while we watched the movie.

It was all very nice. Sweet, romantic at times, and fun. We laughed and shared some lingering gazes into each other's eyes. Every time I looked at her, my heart skipped a beat. She was, and still is, beautiful. The most beautiful woman I have ever met and definitely out of my league. Long red, slightly wavy hair, alabaster skin, perky cheeks and full lips. When she smiles, her eyes light up, and her cheeks dimple. When she drops her chin and looks up at me with those big eyes while smiling, I melt.

After the movie, we took a long walk, hand in hand, talking about anything and everything, laughing, smiling, and just generally (at least, for me) falling in love. To be fair, as I look back on it, I had already fallen in love with her. This was merely the process to follow so that I didn't seem like some weirdo telling her I loved her without even having had a chance to kiss her.

Being spring, the night air was a little chilly, and when she asked to sit for a while on a park bench overlooking the lake, she leaned into me to get a little bit warmer.

"Is it too cold? Do you want to go home?"

"Not at all. This feels nice."

I turned my head to look at her and she was looking up at me with those eyes. My hand rose to her face, gently caressing it as I leaned in to kiss her. I had wanted that first kiss to be perfect and it was. She kissed me back, her hand softly resting on mine.

We've all heard or read those stories in which people talk about those first kisses and having sparks or hearing fireworks. I thought it was nonsense. I had been in love before and never had such a moment. But, with Jen, it was just like that. An incredible feeling washed over me and I saw stars in my mind's eye. I felt happy, content, loved, and as if I belonged nowhere else at that moment.

As we each pulled back slightly, we continued to silently look into each other's eyes. There was both nothing to say and everything to say. I wanted to stay in this moment forever, but I also wanted to experience the rest of my life with this woman.

Finally, Jen spoke. "We should go."

She pulled herself up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up with her. She squeezed my hand even tighter and leaned her head against my arm as we walked.

We got to my car and I drove to her condo.

"Park over there," she said as I entered the parking lot, pointing to a spot. I pulled in and turned to her, expecting that the idea was for us to talk a bit more before we parted for the night. But Jen unbuckled her seatbelt and opened her door, looking back over her shoulder at me.

"Come on, slowpoke!"

I quickly unbuckled and rushed around to her side of the car to take her hand as we walked to the building.

"Were you not expecting me to invite you up?" she asked me as we entered the lobby.

"No, I guess not. Not really," I answered sheepishly.

"Silly," she said, smiling up at me again. She leaned forward and kissed me gently. "You're so cute," she offered.

A short elevator ride and we were in her suite. She took off her boots and as she closed the door behind me, she pushed her body against mine and kissed me deeply. There were no words needing to be spoken anymore.

I followed her as she turned and walked into the bedroom. She lay down on the bed and I joined her and we continued kissing, laying there fully clothed.

This was unlike anything I had experienced. I had experienced raw passion before, and had similarly experienced a slow and romantic encounter. But my feelings for Jen were already far deeper than I had had for any other woman in my life. This felt different. It felt deeper. More meaningful. More important. I could have simply kissed her all night and been content. Her hands caressed my face as she rolled me on top of her and she ran her fingers through my hair.

She gently rolled me over again so that I was now on my back. We continued to kiss and she started to run her hands over my chest and down my sides. I felt jolts of electricity rock my body.

Jen pushed herself up until she was straddling me and reached down to unbutton my shirt. As she did so, she leaned forward and started to kiss my chest. She moved her mouth to my nipples, nibbling and sucking on them ever so slightly. My body was overwhelmed with sensation as she started to kiss her way down my stomach.

She unbuckled my belt and opened my trousers, and, in one move, pulled my trousers and boxers right off. Doing so caused her to stand at the end of the bed and she used the opportunity to "get more comfortable". She reached behind her and started to unzip her dress, all the while staring straight into my eyes. She pulled the dress off her shoulders and it slid off her body and fell to the floor. Jen stood there in a matching set of lacy black underwear. The bra pushed her bosom up, and the thong underwear accentuated the length of her legs. My god, she was delicious. Every inch of her was perfect. At that moment, I had a brief panic as I hoped that I wouldn't orgasm too quickly. I wanted this to be every bit as special as it needed to be.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

I watched as first the bra and then the panties were removed and Jen stood there before me naked. Her shapely figure was illuminated by a bedside light and the light streaming in from the foyer of her condo. Her skin seemed to glow and glisten as she started to crawl back onto the bed. She leaned low and let her breasts rub my legs and stomach as she moved back up my body, kissing as she went.

She straddled me again and grabbed my penis firmly and I almost exploded. My eyes were roaming all over her exquisite body, but kept being drawn back to her eyes. They were full of passion and looking into them was a pleasure unto itself. Jen lifted her body up and positioned herself carefully before lowering herself onto my manhood. Her hands moved to my chest and she started to slowly and rhythmically move her body up and down. Her eyes closed and she started to let out small gasps of pleasure.

I moved my hands over her legs and to her hips and gently helped her rise and fall. Her head tilted back as she kept moving up and down while now moving her hips in a circular motion as well. Her body trembled and she fell forward onto me and kissed me with an incredible intensity, her tongue probing inside my mouth and intertwining with my own tongue.

I took the opportunity to roll her over onto her back and started to kiss and nibble her neck, slowly working my way to her breasts. She arched her back as I began to nibble and suck on her nipples and her hands suddenly grabbed my head, her fingers running through my hair once more. My hands roamed over her body and as I moved down her body, kissing as I went, she grabbed my hands and slid them onto her breasts. She squeezed my hands, making me, in turn, squeeze her breasts and I felt her body shiver beneath me.

Standing up, I removed my shirt finally and leaned down to start my slow journey back up her body. I ran my hands up her legs and started to gently kiss every part of her, wanting desperately to pleasure her as much as possible. My hands ran up to her hips as I reached her inner thighs with my lips. I slowed my movements, kissing every inch of her upper thighs. I knew that she could feel my hot breath and she squirmed whenever I came tantalizingly close to her clitoris. She was moaning and breathing heavily as I continued for what, to me, felt like mere seconds, but to her, she later told me, seemed torturously long.

Her hands clamped around my head and pulled it towards her clit and when my tongue finally made contact, Jen's body flushed and shook violently. I continued to kiss, lick and suck as her hands roamed through my hair, her back arched and she continued to moan loudly.

After a few minutes, she pulled me up towards her and we kissed passionately again. My dick was now up against her and she moved her hips so that I was suddenly inside her. I started to move slowly as we continued to kiss. Our bodies pressed together as we lost ourselves to our passion. We continued to kiss, enjoying the feeling of closeness as I moved slowly inside her.

I could feel my orgasm building and I tried to fend it off, but whenever I slowed, Jen's hands would grab my ass and her legs would wrap around me, tighter and tighter. She stopped kissing me for a second and looked up at me, those beautiful piercing eyes looking straight into my soul.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," she whispered, and we kissed again as my orgasm rolled over me. I felt her tighten her grip on my body as she had her own orgasm.

I collapsed onto her. I didn't want to move. I just wanted her to hold me. I wanted to just feel her beautiful and naked body against mine. I wanted this feeling to last forever. I knew that I had never felt like this about anyone before. This feeling was ... I'm not sure that I could describe it properly. It was magical. I belonged here. She belonged here.

After a few seconds to catch my breath, I started to kiss her neck again, gently, making my way to her cheek, her nose, and, finally, her forehead.

I lifted myself slightly as I looked down at her and smiled, taking in her beauty and marveling that this woman was here with me, that she had chosen me.

Jen smiled back at me and our lips met once more.

We rolled over again so that I was now on my back and her body was pressed up next to me, her head on my shoulder. I played with her hair as she slowly started to drift off to sleep. I lay there for a while after, staring at the ceiling, smiling to myself, amazed at the situation. I already knew I loved Jen. I already knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

I've already fallen.

Published 
Written by BiGuyAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments