Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James 5

"He thrusted into me harder, my nails dug deeper into his skin as my moans became harder to contain"

3
0 Comments 0
4.7k Views 4.7k
807 words 807 words
"I don't know where they are at" I said looking over at James. His gray eyes scanned my face and a small smile appeared on his face. "What?"I asked bending over the bed looking for his keys. I soon felt James's hand on the back of my thigh moving lightly up my shorts. I sat up and looked back to see him smiling up at me, he bit his lip a little "your so fucking hot" He smiled. I smiled slowly and turned towards him, his eyes pointed to my chest. I looked down and saw that my tank had come down and half of my breasts were exposed. I laughed a little fixing my tank as he looked up at me "no" he stated wrapping his arm around my back and pulling my chest towards him.

James climbed over me and pulled down my shirt and kissed the edge of my breast softly, I exhaled heavily as his kisses became a little harder on my nipple. I moaned softly spreading my legs and wrapping them around his waist as my back arched upward and his arms kept me balanced beneath him. I gripped his hair as I felt his tongue slide across my breast. I moaned a little tugging at his hair. He layed me down as he kissed his way up to my mouth before pressing his body down on mine. I let my grip fall from his hair and smiled at him as he leaned up, staring at me with deep concentration. I smiled lightly biting my lip as he stared down at me. He smiled closing his eyes "Ugh don't do that" he said grinding his hips down into mine.  I looked at him "do what?" I asked, James looked at me through narrow eyes "the lip thing..you know what I'm talking about". I smiled softly "sorry, its a habit" I stated.

James leaned down kissing me again, massaging his lips against mine. I ran my hands up his back lifting his shirt. He leaned up taking off his shirt and as I watched his blonde hair fall over his eyes. I smiled realizing I was the luckiest girl in the world to be with him right now. My eyes studied his body, as though it were the first time I had seen it. I looked back up into his eyes as he leaned back over me. My heart pounded hard as his hand traveled up my shirt, I was lifted by his arm behind me lifting my shirt over my head and unhooking my bra.

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

He placed me back down kissing on my neck softly, and sliding my shorts off with my panties.

I looked up at him completely naked and felt so comfortable, He smiled softly and ran his hand across my cheek. I closed my eyes nuzzling my face into his palm, James slid off his pants and boxers and leaned over me. I looked at him, studying him. He smiled and pressed his body down on mine kissing me feverishly. I massaged my lips back with his, as I felt him push inside of me. I moaned with pleasure as he filled me. His body pressed down on mine as his hips began moving in a rhythmic motion against mine. I pushed my hips back against his impatiently wanting more of him. He groaned lightly in my ear as he pressed his smooth lips against my neck, I closed my eyes running my nails across his back and moaned.

He thrusted into me harder, my nails dug deeper into his skin as my moans became harder to contain. I bit my lip as his lips brushed against my skin, his breath warm on my neck. I arched my back letting out a high pitched moan and squeezed my eyes shut as I felt myself becoming close to climax. He grunted a few times letting his hips crush into mine hard and fast as I felt everything become tight. I moaned loudly gripping his shoulders and forcing my hips to meet his as my muscles relaxed and my fingers let go of his skin, He groaned more pushing into me a few more times. His body fell limp ontop of mine, he looked at me brushing my bangs from my eyes and smiled kissing my lips softly.

I closed my eyes, but when I opened them again, he was gone. I looked around in a panic, he was nowhere to be found. I looked down and I was clothed, I slammed my head back into the pillow as I realized what happened. It was just a dream. I had lost James, and now all I had were these amazingly horrifying dreams. I closed my eyes and tried to force away tears that now welled up in my eyes.
Published 
Written by 11608amazing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors