Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenn's First Love - chapter 5

"Jenn and Brian join the Mile High Club"

17
15 Comments 15
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

As anxious as we were to consummate our relationship, between practices, workout sessions, games and studying we just couldn’t find the time to make it work until the day Uncle Tim called me into his office.

“Jenn, I need you to do me a favor,” he asked.

"Sure, Uncle Tim. What do you need?”

“You know we have that tournament coming up the week after Christmas in Denver, right?" Not waiting for a response he continued, “Well Donna is not going to be able to make the trip, so I need to ask you to fill in for her. Can you do that?”

My immediate thought was, This is just the opportunity we need. A week in a hotel with Brian.

“Sure, Uncle Tim I can do that. Sounds like fun,”

“Excellent,” he said, “Donna will fill you in on exactly what you will need to do."

The evening of the departure Mom drove me to the airport. On the ride, she casually asked me, “Are you excited about making the trip?”

"I am," I replied. "It will be fun being in a city where I have never been to before."

“Especially being there with Brian right,” she commented.

“I don’t know if he will have any free time to spend with me. The team has a pretty full schedule,” I answered knowing full well that Brian and I intended to do whatever was necessary to have some time alone together.

As we prepared to board the plane Uncle Tim called the team together to give them last-minute instructions.

“Okay gentlemen, this is a chartered flight courtesy of our supporters so mind your manners. The team will board first. You will proceed directly to the back of the aircraft. The front is reserved for our fans who are paying for the flight. Captains, you will sit in first class with the staff and our VIP fans.

I managed to maneuver to Brian’s side as we were boarding. Leading the way he was about to enter one of the rows near the front of the first class cabin when I firmly nudged him and whispered, “The last row.”

Taking the not so gentle hint he stopped at the last row in first class and allowed me to go into the row to sit in the window seat.

As he started to put his coat in the over-head compartment I suggested he keep it with him, “You might get cold during the flight,” I suggested.

“No. I’ll be fine,” he started to say just before I reached up and pulled the coat out of his hands.

“Sit,” I commanded after securing his coat firmly in my grasp. “I promise, you’ll be glad you have it available.”

As the flight attendant made her rounds checking that seat belts were fastened, she politely asked, “Can I put your coat in the overhead for you?”

Before Brian could say anything, I placed my hand on the coat covering his lap and answered, “No thank you we may need them during the flight.”

Noticing my hand, the attendant smiled at me and said, “I understand.”

“Huh? What does she understand?” Brian asked.

“She understands that it may get cold later,” I responded with a wink

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

Once the flight attendant collected the empty cups and wrappers from the snack the cabin lights we dimmed and immediately people started to drift off the sleep.

Leaning into Brian, I whispered softly, “I can’t’ believe we’re finally going to be able to be together. I’ve fantasized about making love with you every day since Thanksgiving.”

Brian looked down at me, smiled, and said softly, “I love you, Jennifer.”

Retrieving my pocketbook from under the seat I rummaged through it searching for a package of tissues.

“Here,” I said handing him the package.

“What are these for?” he asked.

"You're going to need them," I answered.

“For what?”

“You’ll see,” I teased as I cuddled into his shoulder, slipped my hand under his coat, and started to search.

Finding my objective, I gently squeezed him and whispered, “I can’t wait to feel this inside me.”

He started to respond to my touch. Growing with each stroke of my hand until he was fully erect.

Releasing my grasp, I moved my hand to his belt buckle and with some difficulty managed to get it undone. Unzipping his pants proved to be a difficult task to perform with one hand.

“ Brian, I need you to unzip your pants and pull them down for me,” I softly whispered

“Jenn what are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m going to make you feel good, I replied.

“How do you plan on doing that?” he asked.

“ It’s called a handjob:” I said with a giggle. “Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of them.”

“Not really,” he answered

“You mean none of your girlfriends did the for you?”

“I was too busy playing hockey, working out, and studying to have a girlfriend. You’re my first,” he replied sheepishly.

“Brian O’Leary, I love you to pieces. That is so sweet.”

As Brian lifted his butt just enough to slide his pants down freeing his engorged member, I found the small bottle of hand lotion I had brought specially for this occasion, squirted a generous glob into the palm of my hand, reached under the coat, grasped his shaft and lubricated it from the base to the tip. My thumb circled the head causing him to gasp in pleasure.

“I can’t wait to feel you inside me,” I whispered. “I’ve been dreaming about it for weeks. I’m so glad I waited for you to give myself totally.”

"Jenn, that feels so good,” he gasped as I tightened my grip and increased the pace of my strokes. I felt him start to throb in my hand and suddenly the throbbing turned into contractions pumping his warm load over my hand.

Moaning in pleasure his body stiffened, and as his head fell back onto the seat a soft voice out of the darkness asked, "Is everything okay?"

Looking up I saw the flight attendant. Her look of concern quickly changed to a smile when she noticed my hand under the coats.

“Oh, obviously it is. Sorry for the intrusion,” she said quietly.

Leaning into our row to check our seatbelts for landing the attendant handed us both plastic pilot wings pinned on a small card. On the back of the card she had inscribed, “Welcome to the Mile High Club—Enjoy your visit to Denver.”

Published 
Written by Jenn6879
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments