Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Words

"Beware of the words you speak; they may be more powerful than you know at the time"

65
25 Comments 25
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a shorty, dreamed it last night. A change or category, Hope you like it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Share and ENJOY! Rachel"

"Honey, I'll be home late, so don't wait up. I am sure I will be tired and will want to sleep." Were the words out of my wife Ellen's mouth when making it clear to me that our marriage was over?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Wednesday, November 4th, a pivotal day in our marriage.

It was just after 7:00 pm. I was in the den reading USA Today after we had finished dinner. Ellen cooked as she usually did, and I cleaned up as usual. Once dinner was over, Ellen disappeared upstairs, and I heard the shower running, so I thought she might be cleaning up so we could have some fun tonight. It had been over a week since we made love, which was odd unless it was her time of the month, but that was not an issue today.

I was settled in the den, reading the paper and sipping two fingers of Glenlivet Scotch, my normal drink in the evening. Nothing was interesting in the news, but I read it anyway.

I heard Ellen's heels clacking as she walked down the hall. She stopped at the door and looked at me. I looked up over my readers, seeing Ellen standing in the doorway. She was dressed in a dark blue satin cocktail dress I had never seen before. Her hair was on her head, off her neck, graced by her mother's pearls. The dress was cut deep in front, showing her full breasts and short in length showing off her long bare legs. Ellen stood sideways to me so I could see the dress was pasted over her nice firm ass. Finally, a pair of dark blue stilettos adorned Ellen's feet, matching her blue dress. She was holding a beaded pearl clutch in her left hand.

I was shocked by what I saw, but even more so when I noticed no jewelry on her left hand. Ellen was not wearing her engagement or wedding rings.

What the Fuck?

Seeing Ellen dressed this way, blatantly defiling our marriage by not wearing her rings, inflamed me, what the hell was going on?

Before I could speak, Ellen said those words… "Honey, I'll be home late, so don't wait up. I am sure I will be tired and will want to sleep."

I was shocked at how cavalier Ellen was about what she was doing, obviously not caring what I thought or felt about what was happening. It was all hard to take in and was very confusing.

I lowered the paper and took off my glasses. "Ellen, what did you just say?"

Ellen looked at me with a smile. "David, I am going out. I will be back late, so you sleep, and we will talk in the morning."

"Where the hell are you going, Ellen even more important, who the hell are you going out with, what is his name?

"David, I don't have time to talk about it now. I must go; an Uber is waiting outside."

"What! I don't care about any damn Uber, let it wait! Ellen, you had thirty minutes to talk with me during dinner and tell me what you were doing. But you said nothing; not ten words were said. I guess you planned this and didn't want me to know about your rude surprise."

"Well, yes, David, it is a surprise."

"Ellen, you are dressed very sexy tonight like you are going on a date?"

Ellen looked directly at me, "Yes, David, I guess you could call it a date."  

"With whom, Ellen?" I was fairly calm now, but my anger was rising quickly.

"Honey, I can't talk now, and I must go. We will talk in the morning."

Ellen walked away, down the hall, and out the door. She was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked to the Uber, I thought, 'that went better than expected. At least David didn't jump out of his chair to stop me as I expected he would. But from the look on David's face, I knew he was in shock and confused. Maybe he couldn't react.'

I felt odd, excited but worried. I had never done anything like this, so David had no reference point. I am concerned about what will happen when I get home tonight or in the morning when we talk. The thought of David's reaction frightens me.

What am I doing? I am dancing with a group of friends I made over the past several months at an adult cooking class I have been taking once a week. We had just graduated and decided to go out together for fun, drinks, and dancing.

There were twelve people in the class: four couples and four singles. Three of the four singles are married women, with one man, Anthony, who is single.

We all get along well and have fun learning to cook wonderful food. Anthony has been my cooking partner for the twelve weeks of the class. Anthony and I have become close friends during the ranks, and there is more than a mutual attraction. Outside of the class, Anthony and I have gone for coffee a few times during the day. We recently went to lunch twice, and after our last two classes, we went out for drinks. Last Wednesday after class we had drinks, and Anthony started to put moves on me, convincing me to stay out with him and go dancing at a club he knew. 

My attraction to Anthony is new to me, and I have never had an interest in another man since David and I were married. I loved my husband and was unsure how to deal with Anthony's effect on me. My concern was that if we continued to be around each other, my resolve would break down, and things might get out of hand.

That night David was out of town, and I had no curfew, so I was free to do as I pleased. I liked Anthony, and the thought of going dancing with him and having him holding me close was very appealing. I was afraid we might be approaching a line that I was unsure I should or could cross. If I went with Anthony tonight, I thought that this night may be the final straw and I would not be able to resist.

The excitement I was feeling ran through my body like a lightning bolt. When Anthony touched my hand, I nearly melted. The sexual tension was almost overpowering. My body was telling me, 'Yes, go, give myself to him, let him have you for tonight, and go back to David tomorrow as if nothing happened. David will never know.'

Anthony paid the bill, and we walked out to the parking lot. My mind was a jumbled mess. Anthony walked me to my car, stopped, took me in his arms, and with no resistance from me, kissed me sweetly, then harder as my whole body surrendered to him. My tongue slipped out, meeting his, and his hands cupped my ass, pulling my hips tight to him.

Our kiss deepened, and I felt him growing hard against me. Adding to my confusion, my pussy began to wet, and my nipples hardened against his chest. I would lose the battle if there was one. But at that moment, I didn't care.

Then I thought. I have been a loyal wife for five years, never thinking of another man, and I was thinking of my loving husband, who I love dearly. But then again, I had never met anyone like Anthony before, and I had never been this close to another man for any period before now. Now I have thoughts of stepping out on David. This was of great concern to me.

I pulled back and looked at Anthony. He is a beautiful man with long blonde hair touching his shoulders, deep blue eyes, a strong jaw, and a hard body, a surfer look but older and more mature. He is funny, and my attraction to him was real. When we touched or even as we stood at the stove cooking in class, he made my blood boil. The slightest touch or even a simple brush against me makes my pussy wet, and my nipples grow hard. No man besides my husband has ever had that effect on me.

Now I am, standing in the parking lot, kissing a man other than my husband. That is so wrong but feels so good. My whole body wanted this.

Anthony dragged me to his truck and took me to a club to dance. I knew what he wanted and was unsure I could do that. Physically cheating on David was something I couldn't do. I love him and did not want to do anything that could hurt him or destroy our marriage. Yet again, Anthony's physical attraction was almost overwhelming.

We danced and kissed, and I let his hands roam over any part of me he wanted. My pussy was begging for release, and my breasts were full, with hard, aching nipples. I was nearly lost to him, but my conscience would not give in.

We took a dance break, and I quickly ran to the ladies' room. I had to gather my thoughts. Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew I could not cheat on David, and I loved him way too much to end us with a frivolous affair that I knew would end nowhere.

I pulled myself together and walked back to Anthony. I sat across from him, looking into his eyes. "Anthony, this night has been very special, but this is as far as it can go. You know I am married and love my husband more than anything, so this has to end now."

I stood to leave. The band started up again, and Anthony jumped up. "Ellen, one more dance, please?"  

We danced, and he held me tight, grinding his hard cock into me as I rode his thigh, making my pussy weep for him. We kissed with passion. Then I pushed him away.

"No, No, we can't! Please take me back to my car."

Reluctantly, Anthony was a gentleman, and we left. It was a simple drop-off at my car, and he knew it was over.

That night I destroyed my favorite dildo, fucking my pussy and fingering my ass through seven or eight orgasms, most of them thinking of David, but several were all Anthony. My curiosity peaked, but I could never allow myself to find out.

David came home the next day, and we made beautiful love together as I gave myself back to him. His cock was mine, and I loved it. It would never be anyone else's, so my pussy had to be the same way. That night I needed to fuck, too, not just make love, so after David made love to me, he fell asleep, and I lay awake and waited.

He began to snore, and I made my move. I slid down under the sheets and took his soft cock in my mouth. It took me a minute or two to wake his little seven-inch worrier. His helmet was hard and smooth like velvet as my tongue licked and teased it. I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked him hard, bringing him to full life.

I gripped his shaft with one hand and stroked him as my head slowly bobbed up and down on him. My other hand played with his balls, teasing them, squeezing them, making David groan as he awoke and began to play with me.

His hands worked on my breasts and pussy and teased my puckered back hole. Then David pushed two fingers into me fucking me hard. His thumb pressed on my clit, rolling it around like a marble. I needed to cum so badly that I was trembling. Finally, that glorious moment arrived, and I exploded, cumming so hard my pussy flooded, wetting David's hand and the bed sheets.

I pulled off his cock and pushed David on his back. I quickly mounted him as my orgasm subsided. I slipped down on him, taking all of his hard cock inside me. I rode him hard like a cowboy riding his horse chasing stray cattle. My hips churned out a sloppy, slapping sound as I drove my hips down, taking his swelling cock inside as deep as I could.

We fucked for a long while until I knew David was edging, and we exploded together. I could not remember a more beautiful, love making session in all our years together; it was incredible.

We fell asleep in each other's arms until the harsh chiming of the alarm filled the room. Another workday was upon us, so we showered and fed each other. We kissed, and I whispered, "David, I love you so much. Thank you for last night; you were spectacular."

He held me looking into my eyes, "My God, Ellen, you were a woman possessed last night. What brought that on?"   

"David, I realized while you were gone that even though it was only one night, I need and love you so much. I never want to be away from you. We are beautiful together, and I never want to lose that."

I was talking to myself as much as I was talking to David. Anthony had popped back into my mind and was tugging on me. I would see him again on Wednesday in class, not knowing how that would go.

LimaMotti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LimaMotti

We kissed passionately and reluctantly parted, heading off to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were only two weeks away from graduating. The next week's class was normal, but in the end, Anthony proposed an idea for the class to go out together to celebrate our graduation. He suggested we meet after dinner on Wednesday night in two weeks at The Royal Glenn Hotel at 8:00 pm for drinks, dancing, and fun. They have a twelve-piece house orchestra in their ballroom on Wednesday and Saturday nights. We all agreed,

Our last class last week was graduation. We all cooked a specialty dish and had a wonderful supper together. The food was amazing, so we all knew how to cook now. We solidified our plans for our night out. It was going to be fun. I was a little worried about Anthony and me but knew I needed to keep things under control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, tonight was the night the class was going out. We would have fun, have a few drinks, and dance. Only eight of the twelve were going out tonight, three couples, Anthony, and me.

I did not know how to tell David I would be with Anthony without us fighting. I wanted to go, so I decided to get dressed and go. I would deal with the aftermath when I came home. It was my only time to be with Anthony, so I was doing it. I wasn't sure what would happen or if I wanted anything to happen at all. Either way, I knew there would be hell to pay when I got home.

I was worried about how David would react tonight or tomorrow, but we love each other and are strong together, so I thought we could get through this with a little friction. I prayed we could. I never wanted to hurt or lose David; he is my whole life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the door close as my wife walked out of my life.

I was shocked and suddenly sad. I did not understand what Ellen was doing, where she was going, and with whom. Was she going out with a group of ladies, or, God forbid, she said it was a date?"

I thought for a few minutes. I picked up my phone and wrote out a text.

My text: "Ellen, I am confused and concerned about what happened. You dressed like you were going on a date without any explanation, but it was not with me. You said you couldn't tell me now, and it was quote, "it was kind of a date." There is no 'kind of a date.' It is either a date or not a date. So, I declare tonight you are on a date with another man. Ellen, you know my strong feelings about our total commitment to each other and my feeling about infidelity. It is a total deal breaker with no chance of recovery. I do not know what is going on tonight, but I am clarifying that if you are intimate with this man, kissing, hand feeling up, or anything further, you might as well stay with him because you will NEVER be welcome in my house again. Goodbye, Ellen."

I read over the message several times, made a few changes, then pressed send.

It was all on Ellen now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Uber arrived at the hotel, my phone buzzed. I looked at it. There was a text from David. I didn't want to read it, but I had to.

As I read it, my heart began to pound, and I breathed harder. My head was spinning. For the first time, I was confronted with the possible effects this night may have on my marriage to David. Before now, I had not considered what I had been doing with Anthony as a violation of our vows. Was it just friendly fun or something else? What happened tonight may cross David's line of fidelity. I was not sure anything more than dancing would happen, but the potential was there. I was moving into dangerous territory.

My hands began to shake, and my whole body became warm and flushed.

Was there any way I could do this and not destroy my marriage? After reading David's text, I didn't see it anyway. I needed to go home now or risk losing the love of my life forever.

Just then, Anthony stepped up and opened the car door. I was staring at the text and didn't look at him. He sat in the car. "Hey, are you OK? What is the matter."

I handed Anthony my phone, "Read this text from David."

Anthony read David's text and then looked at me oddly as he returned the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the Find my Phone app and saw Ellen's phone was at The Royal Glenn Hotel. Wow, that shocked me, and that is a very upscale hotel. Who was taking her there?

I quickly got in my truck and raced off to save my marriage.

I ran two red lights and returned to the valet fifteen minutes later. I got out and started to walk into the lobby. I looked to my left and saw an Uber sitting there. I saw two people inside. The back of the woman's head looked like Ellen's.

I slowly walked to the side of the car and looked through the window. Ellen was sitting there holding her phone and looking at my text. Then she looked at the man, and they were talking.

I was interrupting them now as I tapped on the window with my wedding ring.

Ellen's head jerked over to the window, and she looked up at me. She screamed through the window glass, "Oh God, David, what are you doing here?"

"Open the door, Ellen. I have something you left at home, and I thought you should be wearing it tonight."

I saw the movement as the other door opened, and the man stepped out, looking at me over the car roof. He was about to say something when I interrupted him.

"Down, boy, this is my wife, and if you don't want your ass kicked all over this parking lot, step away now." My voice was stern, and my message emphatic.

I stared at the man. He didn't move.

I opened the door, reached in, and helped Ellen out of the car. I went into my pocket and held out her engagement and wedding rings. "I believe you accidentally left these on the sink while dressing, and I thought you should be wearing them tonight to remind you that you are married to me and only me."

Ellen looked at me; her mouth opened as she gasped. There was fear and confusion on her face. She began chewing her lips, then looked over the car roof at the man.

Ellen began sobbing, covering her face, and falling against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight to me. Letting her cry as I looked at the man.

"I believe you need to leave us now."

Defeated, he silently walked away back into the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony had read David's text and tried to convince me that nothing would happen tonight. We will have a few drinks and dance, which will be fun with our classmates.

"Anthony, do you have a room booked here tonight?"

He looked into my eyes, "Yes."

"Why?"

He paused, then she looked directly at me. "Ellen, I want you. I what to make love to you."

I was shocked, and my heart was pounding. Did I want that too?

I thought hard about this situation and read David's text once more.

Just then, there was a tapping on my window. I looked up, and oh my God, David was at the window of the Uber.

I gasped, "It's David; he is at the door."

Anthony opened his door and stepped out. "What are you doing, Anthony?"

Then I heard David's stern voice. "Down boy, this is my wife…." I didn't hear the rest; my brain was so confused.

David opened my door, and I stepped out. He started talking, but I didn't hear what he was saying. Then he held out his hand, and my engagement and wedding rings were in his palm.

"Oh God," I gasped. I crumbled into a sobbing mass, covering my face, and falling helplessly against David's chest. Thank God he was there to hold me.

David wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as I melted completely.

I heard David say something, and he told the Uber driver he could go.

I looked up at David, and he had a pleasant look. I looked around, and Anthony was gone.

David moved me to arm's length, looking into my eyes.

"Ellen, as I see this man, I think I know why you came here tonight. I hope I am wrong, or at least I have come in time to change your mind. If not, I will let you go to him, but you will never be welcome back at home. If I am wrong and you came for some other reason, we can go home now, make love all night and reconfirm our love for each other. Ellen, it is your choice."

I looked at my husband. My God, he was the savior of our marriage. I kissed him hard, squeezing him tight to me.

"David, take me home now and love me!"

As we walked to David's truck, I saw Anthony standing in the hotel doorway, and I knew David saw him too. I did nothing and made no gesture or said anything to him. We drove off, heading home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night was pivotal in Ellen and my life, and we began an even more beautiful life together.

We made incredible love that night and every night for the next month. There was nothing we desired that we did not satisfy. Every night, we fucked and sucked each other, with each of us cumming many times. Then we made love to each other just before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ellen went off the pill, and we began to work on building our family.

Thirty days passed, and we had a dinner party at our house for the couples from her cooking class. They each brought a prepared dish, and Ellen cooked the main course and prepared a salad. We all ate, shared excellent wine, and shared cooking stories. The night was very pleasant, and we made some new friends.

At the night's end, one of the wives, Connie asked, "Ellen, what happened to you and Anthony the night we were to get together? Anthony was there waiting for you, then he was gone, and you never did come?"

Ellen looked at me with a big smile and said, "Connie, I had a much better offer from my husband, so I stayed home with David."

Connie smiled, "Probably a very good choice."

That night as soon as our guests departed, we left the kitchen a mess, and Ellen dragged me to bed. We fucked and made love all night, taking short naps to recover, then we were back at each other. It was incredible, and my cock had never stayed so hard for so long in my entire life.

Finally, at dawn, we collapsed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks passed by, and our life is so good now. We were happy and committed and learned how important we were to each other.

I missed my period for a few days. Then I rolled out of bed on a Wednesday morning, feeling a little queasy. I made it to the bathroom, suddenly needing to throw up, and I did a lot. That began a morning routine for months.

The night of our dinner party and marathon fuck fest, we had made our first child, a boy we named Christian. Crystal came along one year later. Then two years after, a little surprise arrived, David Jr.

Our family was now complete, and our life was incredible.

Love was in the air every minute of every day.

 

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments