Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

London

"She wants it but he's playing hard to get."

9
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
975 words 975 words
She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. Ruffling the short, soft spikes at the back. She was waiting for him but knew he’d come from nowhere and when she least expected it. She fiddled gingerly with her lip piercing and adjusted her sweater. She was nervous and she knew it. It had been so long since she had seen him but they had been texting constantly for the last few months and it was comfortable. She glanced around the museum again and then returned to gazing blindly, dead ahead.

Suddenly a pair of arms snaked around her waist and a familiar voice murmured, “You won’t find me looking down there.”

She leaned back against his warm, solid chest, breathing in the scent of him before turning and laying a single gentle kiss on his cheek. He grinned at her, that irrepressible grin she remembered so well.

“Hello” she murmured, inwardly cursing her pale skin as she felt the blush creep up over her cheeks.

They wandered around the museum for a while, chatting companionably and laughing at everything. She walked up to a display and was starting to read when she felt his hands on her waist. He turned her towards him and her eyes dropped shyly to the floor, he hooked a gentle finger under her chin and tilted her face towards him. Her breathing quickened as he ran his thumb along her jaw. His other hand pulled her closer to him by her waist, lightly rubbing up and down her back. He leaned in and, so gently it made her shiver, pressed his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she felt herself go weak at the knees. Gently he pushed her away by her hips, chuckling softly.

“Why are you pouting?” he asked, smiling.

“Don’t do that” she all but growled.

“Don’t do what?” He gazed at her, a slightly mocking, challenging gleam in his eye.

“Don’t push me away like that” she mumbled, embarrassed.

“Really? How about if I do it like this then?” he grabbed her hips, spun her to the wall, pushed her up against it and bit her neck.

She tried to grind back against him, wanting to feel him against every inch of her but he turned and walked away, leaving her alone with a hot, insistent tingling between her thighs.

They wandered over to a circular bench in a darkened area of the museum and she sat down and crossed her arms over her chest protectively. He sat on the back of the bench and trailed his fingers over her neck, a sensation he knew from years' old experience that she loved. She turned to look at him, her green eyes meeting his blue ones with a directness she didn’t know she possessed.

MisstressLustgirlTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MisstressLustgirlTS

She curled her fingers gently around the back of his neck and brought his face down to hers, kissing him gently yet purposefully, flicking her tongue over his top lip and inviting his pierced tongue in to her hot, waiting mouth.

He pulled away from her and whispered, “If there weren’t so many people around, I’d fuck you right now.”

She pulled his face towards her again and murmured against his lips, “Who says I’d object?”

He smiled at her in the dim light and she felt her tummy flip over. He reached for her again and cupped her face in a gentle hand, then lightly kissed her on the forehead. She sighed and once again felt the increasing heat pulsing through her.

Leaving the museum they discovered that it had started to rain heavily. Both desperate for a cigarette by this point, they stood in the rain and lit up. She started to shiver in her thin sweater and he moved behind her, curling his arm around her waist and pulling her against him. She gradually relaxed as his body heat seeped in to her. She finished her cigarette and turned in his arms to gaze in to his face. He slipped his hands under sweater and began stroking her back, his hands coming further forward every few seconds until he was holding her hips in his hands. He moved one hand up her ribs, feeling the fullness of her breast brush against his fingers. He trailed his hand down the curve of her waist to the front of her jeans and hesitated, she pushed her hips towards him and he snaked his fingers down her jeans and purple lace panties, feeling the smoothness of her pussy on his fingertips.

She caught her breath and he removed his hand. Feeling like his intention was to drive her insane she grabbed the front of his hoody and kissed him hard, biting down on his bottom lip so he knew just how frustrated she was.

“Too hard!” he muttered against her lips.

“Sorry,” she grinned. “I didn’t know there was such a thing.”

He tried to push her away again but she pulled him closer and kissed him again, deeper and more lingering this time, little moans escaping her lips as his hands ran over the skin of her back. She pulled away breathlessly and smiled at him, knowing that he did more to her than she could ever do to him, feeling the wetness flood from between her legs, soaking her panties. She pushed him lightly and teasingly in the chest, not wanting to reveal just how aroused she was, knowing that, if he cared to look, he would see the tell-tale blush at the hollow of her throat. They turned to walk to the car and their hands joined. She looked down in surprise at their linked fingers but said nothing. She glanced at his face and thought she saw him smiling.
Published 
Written by Tanwen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments