Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Love? Part 2.

"Molly meets Bradyn again."

2
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
 I looked into those beautiful blue eyes that made my stomach flutter when I was a young sixteen year old. All the memories of Bradyn flushed through my head.

I stood up straight, as well as Bradyn. He tried to smile, but I could tell it was hard for him. I tried too and it hurt.

"How're you, Molly?" He asked looking me over, trying to see something different about me. There was a lot of things different about me. My hair was longer and lighter, my breasts got bigger, and I got a lot taller and leaner. His eyes roamed my body.

"I'm good, Bradyn." I said with a little attitude. I was so shocked that I ran into him here.

"Why are you in New York?" I asked 

"I've decided to change my life." He said with a smile. I wasn't thrilled as he was. I was angry, I was upset, sad, happy all in one. How could he look me in the eyes and act like nothing happened between us?

"Oh. That seems nice." I told him. He looked down at his shoes. He must have gotten taller and cuter. I frowned at the thought of me thinking good things about him.

"Molly, I have to go," He began, "But, I would love to catch up. Dinner?" He asked. My mind raced. What should I say? Yes, No?

"Of course. Your place or mine?" I asked. He smiled that great big smile that I remembered.

"Mine." He smiled and wrote down his address on a piece of paper. "See you later, Molly." 

He smiled and leaned in and hugged me tight. His scent was almost the same. It was amazing.

"See you later Bradyn." I said back, with a forceful smile. I was totally surprised that I ran into him. I didn't know what to think. My first love. My first heartbreak. I watched as he walked away and turned the corner. I sighed and began on my way home. My mind was filled with Bradyn. I came to the door of my apartment building. I smiled at the fact that I'm finally home. I walked through the door and began my way up the six staircases. I choose to take the stairs because the elevator scares me and its a lot healthier.

After the long walk up the stairs I practically ran to my door to unlock it and get in. I was excited to be home. I don't think I've been this happy to be home. I called my best friend Tony and vented to him what happened today. After the long phone call with my gay best friend I started to get ready for Bradyn.

I took a shower, did my hair in cute long waves, and applied make up. I slipped into my favorite light blue skinny jeans and a simple black tank top. I slid my feet into my red pumps and looked myself in the mirror. I thought I looked pretty darn cute. I began my way over to Bradyn's around eight. I was nervous. My palms started to sweat and I started to panic. I came to his apartment door and and finally knocked on his door after a few fail tries. I looked down at my red pumps. The door opened and I looked up to see Bradyn's fresh face.

"Hey Molly! Come in." He said. I smiled and walked into his apartment. It was pretty clean and it seemed pretty big. I looked around and seen pictures of him when he was seventeen. Bad memories. "I'm glad you're here." He said with a smile, while walking closer to me. " I made spaghetti, is that okay?" He asked. I nodded and sat down on his couch. "Would you like wine, water, -"

"Wine, please." I interrupted. He smiled and handed me a glass of wine. I smiled and took a sip. He sat next to me on the couch. The apartment smelled like delicious spaghetti. It was silent and very awkward. "So, when did you move here?" I asked putting the wine glass on the table.

"A few months ago. I moved in with my cousin, Jason. " He said with a smile. I nodded. I don't know what to say to him. I'm nervous and scared.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes. Should I tell him yes?

"No. I've been single since...you." I said quietly. I wanted to cry right then and there.

"Oh. Look, Molly. I'm-" 
 
"Don't say it Bradyn." I said looking away from him, tears forming in my eyes.

"No, Molly. I really am sorry." I got quiet. I didn't know what to say next.

"Why did you do it?" I finally blurted out. He looked up from his jeans and looked into my eyes. They looked moist and sad.

"I-I don't know exactly know why. It was my first time too, and I was more nervous than you. I was afraid that you would just dump me. I've never felt this way about any girl. You've been on my mind since it happened. I've dreamed about you every night, thought about you every day. I sometimes cried myself to sleep thinking of you in the arms of another man. If I could take it back, I would." My mind was blank. We both got quiet.

"Is that spaghetti done?" I asked trying my hardest from crying. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. Bradyn got up and followed me.

"Yeah, actually it should be." He said while walking past me. "You can sit at the island." He told me. I did as he said and watched as he drained, sauced and prepared the food with grace. He poured some sauce on my noodles and slid the medium plate towards me, and handed me a new glass of wine.

alicecooper2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicecooper2

I smiled and looked up him. He smiled and sat next me. We ate in silence. A weird silence. On the other hand, the spaghetti was the best I've ever aten. After I was finished, I stood up and took my plate to the sink.

"The spaghetti was amazing, Bradyn." I told him while cleaning my dish.

"No no, Molly, you don't have-" He said getting up from his seat and standing next me/

"Come on Bradyn. You made a delicious meal, at least let me wash a few dishes."

"You're the guest though Molly." He said trying to grab the dish out of my hands. I raised the almost clean plate over my head so he couldn't reach it.

"Nope!" I laughed and he tried to reach for the plate again.

"Molly! Please let me have the plate." He laughed. I shook my head and teased him by bringing it closer to him then raising it again. He took the kitchen sink sprayer and pointed it at me.

"Bradyn, Don't you-" He sprayed the warm water on me. My mouth dropped and I stood there in shock. "Bradyn!" I yelled and took some of the water from the sink and splashed it at him. He laughed and sprayed me again. He wrestled over the sprayer and we ended up falling to the fall in a big wet laugh fest. I was laying on the floor while Bradyn was sitting up. We were all wet, excpecially me. The tile floor was slippery. I handed Bradyn the dish and he laughed while taking it.

"Here, Let me help you." He said while standing up and holding his wet hand down for me. I smiled a great big smile and took his strong hand and he helped me stand up.

"Thank you." I said while looking into his bright blue eyes. We both smiled, and I felt myself kind of drift away into his eyes. He laughed and he broke the gaze.

"I'm sorry for getting you wet. I'll lend you some clothes and you can dry your clothes." I smiled and nodded. Speechless. All the feelings from being 16 rushed through my body. He smiled and placed the dish on the counter and led me down the hall into his room. He looked through his drawers for shorts and a shirt.

His room wasn't very big but a good sized room for a guy. He handed me red basketball shorts and a plain black t-shirt. I smiled and he led me into his bathroom. "Just give me your clothes and I'll put them in the dryer for you." I nodded and shut the door. I changed out of the clingy wet clothing and slid the dry, over sized clothes onto my body. I opened the bathroom door to a naked Bradyn.

"Oh my gosh!" We both yelled and he covered his penis. I covered my eyes and dropped my clothes.

"I am so sorry!" We both yelled again. I laughed and uncovered my eyes. He was stumbling to get his clothes on his body. His body was very well built and tan. He turned around.

"Were you staring at me the whole time?" He said out of embarrassment. I just smiled.
"MOLLY!" He yelled. I laughed and handed him my clothes. He smiled and went down the hallway to the laundry room and put the clothes in the dryer. I went into the living room and sat on the couch, he came in shortly after and sat next me.

We talked and laughed all night. When the buzzer rang for the clothes, we ignored it and kept talking. He brought out cookies, cupcakes, and brownies and we stuffed our faces while flirting and laughing. I forgot about him as the immature boy when we were younger. I now saw him as the new mature Bradyn. I looked at my phone and it read 4am.

"I should probably get going Bradyn." His smiled disappeared a little and he nodded.

"Okay Molly. I'll get your clothes." He smiled and followed him into the laundry room. He handed my dry clothes and walked into his room to get dressed. I removed his shirt and shorts. I heard the door open and I looked behind me.

"Bradyn, what are you doing?" I asked confusingly. He smiled and came closer. He wrapped his arms around my small waist and looked into my eyes. His eyes sparkled and I got lost into those beautiful eyes. He leaned in and kissed me softly. I gasped a little and settled into his warm arms, I kissed back. My stomach fluttered like it did when I was sixteen. I didn't want this moment to end. The kiss seemed to last forever. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. He smiled and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged back. He pulled away and handed me my tank top.

"Get dressed." He said with a smile. I smiled back and got dressed in front of Bradyn. I smiled and began to walk out of the room. "Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked while following me into the living room so I can slip my heels on.

"No no. It's okay. I'll be fine, Thank you." I said looking up to him. He nodded.

"Call me when you get home so I know you're okay." He said and hugged me again. I nodded and smiled.

"Bye Bradyn." I said and began out the door. I looked behind me and he waved.

"Bye Molly!" He yelled back. I smiled and began on my way home.
Published 
Written by Ehre
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors