Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love In The Morning

"Staring The Day In The Best Way"

20
7 Comments 7
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a quicky that came to me as i woke up this morning. It was close to home. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I thought you might like it. Comments always appreciated. ENJOY!"

Like most mornings, I reached down to grip my hard morning wood as I woke up. But unlike most mornings, it was not available. A warm wet mouth slowly slid up and down my cock teasing me with its wet tongue.

There was no way I was going to interrupt this beautiful wake-up call. I lay back with my hands folded under my head on the pillow and enjoyed every movement, sucking and licking.

I spread my legs wider and softly moaned as she stroked my cock and moved her mouth down, licking my tightening balls, sucking one in her mouth at a time. Her expert tongue slithered over them as she massaged each ball.

I heard a soft mewing, so I knew she was enjoying her task.

Her fingers played with my ball sack, pulling the loose skin, and stretching it as she kissed each ball. Then her tongue battered them, sending little pain shots through me. It didn't hurt and was stimulating, making my cock harder in her hand as she stroked me slowly.

Tilly was not an amateur at work. No, this was a well-trained and practiced cock lover. It would be an insult to call her anything less. Her skills have been honed over many years of training. She had learned well, and again, she will gain a Gold Star for her performance this morning.

I remembered eleven years ago as I lay there with her beautiful mouth and tongue caressing, sucking, and loving my cock.

It was a few days before Christmas at her parents' house. We were seniors in high school, and like every year, her parents had a Christmas Party for all the High School Seniors. It was a tradition that her parents started six years earlier when her oldest brother was a senior. He was the star quarterback for our school, and we had just won the State Football Championship for the third year in a row.

Tilly's dad was Coach Evans; a Kentucky celebrated high school football coach. No other coach ever won three championships in a row, which was historic. He was a sports hero in our small town and was 'The Man'! He couldn't buy a cup of coffee and was celebrated everywhere he went.

Anyway, most of the team were seniors that year, so he and Mrs. Evans, Jane, decided to invite all the seniors to the party. It has become an annual Christmas Party ever since.

Tilly and I were just freshmen at the time. We had been best friends since the second grade. We had slowly, over the years, grown closer and closer as our hormones exploded. As we became older, we became more attracted to each other. We played house like normal kids. It was all innocent and platonic until we were older. We resisted anything more than kissing or being touchy-feely on the outside of our clothes, though we both wanted to do more.

Over the years, we knew we were made for each other, and once we were of age after Tilly's eighteenth birthday in November, we started to get more serious, letting all our natural attractions take control. There were years of pent-up sexual tension that clambered to be released. We both admitted that we took care of that privately when we were alone at home, always thinking about the day we could act on our natural desires.

The older we got, the harder it became to keep our hands off each other. So, the first night we were finally legal, we acted on our desires. We talked about the first time many times. After each talk at home, my hand raced up and down my cock as I imagined seeing her body, touching her, and making love to Tilly.

Tilly explained it was the same for her. Her hands were everywhere, and she satisfied herself but only stoked the fire inside.

The twenty-second of December was a day that neither of us would ever forget. It was the first day of our amazing sexual life together. The day Tilly received her first lesson in sucking my cock, and I received my first lesson in eating her pussy.

We had no experience and had not even touched each other except through our clothes. We had agreed years ago not to tempt ourselves by touching skin. So, this was like our wedding night, releasing everything built up inside. The anticipation was incredible. Over the past couple of weeks, the air around us was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Our friends knew what was happening, and they were as excited as we were for it to happen finally.

Our parents and families could feel it as well. My dad cautioned me, "Paul, Don't Do Anything Stupid Son, Use A Condom"!

Tilly's mom dragged her into her room the day after her birthday and asked, "Tilly, you remember the talk we had? Well, it's time to remember you are a fertile young woman and can get pregnant. Please be careful and use protection."

We both thought they were so funny. We had no intention of having real sex, and we had agreed to save that for our wedding night. We were going to play heavy petting and see what happened. They would not know because we wanted everyone to wonder, "Are they doing IT"!

Ah yes, the mystery of it all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, that night, we were up in Tilly's room, the door locked with the party rolling downstairs. We stood a foot apart, looking at each other. The sexual tension was so thick it surrounded us like a cocoon. The pure love between us was clear to everyone, but none more than us.

That night I looked into Matilda Evan's eyes and saw what I was feeling. Spontaneously I dropped to one knee and asked, "Matilda Foster Evans, I have loved you since second grade. Will you please agree to marry me one day in the future when we are ready?"

Tilly fell to her knees, gripped the sides of my head, kissed me passionately, looked into my watery eyes, and said, "Oh God, Yes, Paul James Franklin, I will marry you today if you want!"

We grabbed each other, hugging, and kissing as our passion rose to a crescendo and lust took over. We had already signed the virginity pack, but that didn't stop us from every other sexual activity we had heard about or seen in porn together.

The sexual flood gates opened, and as the music played downstairs, our clothes melted away, and for the first time, we openly examined our naked bodies. It was like exploring a new country. There were many slopes, hills, peaks, crevices, and a small forest on her body with a beautiful sloping plain and two hills on the back. On mine, was a tall tree, a flat plain covered with a spreading hairy forest, hairy slope, and firm hills in the back.

Our hands roamed, followed by our lips and tongues. It was the most erotic adventure either of us had ever experienced. It was magical, more than I had expected, and it solidified my love for Tilly and her whole being.

For the next three hours, we made love without penetration, teaching each other about the other's body, our wants, needs, and desires.

We made each other cum over and over. I never knew I could stay hard as long as I did. The first time Tilly touched my cock, I was so close to cumming, that I begged her to suck me off. Tilly eagerly took my hard pulsing cock in her mouth. The sensation as she slid my cock deep inside was incredible. I only lasted a minute or two; then, I came hard. Tilly never wavered, taking the huge, pent upload of hot creamy cum in her mouth, swallowing every drop.

I thought I would go soft, but no, my youthful stamina showed up, and I was hard for the whole night.

Tilly kissed me, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, presenting me with my cum for the first time. I was a little shocked. But then I tasted my cum and was not repulsed. The kiss was hard and passionate. We rolled back on the bed, and I slid down her body-loving every inch of her hot skin. I was fascinated by her nice, firm 34D breasts. They were soft and smooth with nice bumpy areolas and long nipples, each hard as a bullet poking out a good half inch.

I stopped there and made love to each of them. I was kissing, biting, leaving my mark, then working on her areolas and nipples. I covered each areola with my whole mouth, sucking them, making her small bumps feel like big goosebumps under my tongue. I curled my tongue around her nipples, teasing them before I sucked them. Tilly moaned as she withered under me. I caught her hand slipping down to her pussy and pulled it away, "No, that is mine now, no touching unless I let you."

I pushed her hands over her head and attacked her breast again. Within seconds Tilly came the very first time for me. She screamed in passion. Thank God the music was loud downstairs.

gentle__muse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gentle__muse

I didn't let her rest. I moved down across her tight belly, teasing her pierced navel, playing with the bangle. I was surprised she was pierced and had not been in the summer. She later told me it was a surprise for that night. There was a second surprise I found a few seconds later.

Her pussy was covered with a thin down of light brown hair. It was not curly but straight and lay in a lovely pattern on her mons. I nuzzled, kissed, and chewed on her hair as her intoxicating scent filled my head. My cock pulsed. He wanted her pussy, but NO, she was off-limits to him, a hard point he would learn.

I listened to Tilly as my instinct took over. I let her guide me to her pleasure points. My tongue slithered through her hair into the cleft between her pussy outer lips. The hair was sparse on them, so they were smoother. I pushed her thighs open, spreading her wide. Her lips were swollen and red with excitement. Her inner lips were beginning to flower. I saw this for the first time and was mesmerized by the sheer beauty of her pink wet pussy as it opened for me.

That is when I saw her second surprise. Before me were two silver rings pierced through her meaty lips so they would lay against her clit all the time. I looked at the rings and clicked them with my tongue teasing her. She sucked air in, "God, they are so sensitive!"

I looked at her inner lips. They were long and meaty, opening like a blooming flower showing her bright pink virgin center. The rings shined, adding to her beauty. Then I was overcome with lust as her scent filled my head with each breath. I looked up at Tilly, breathing hard. She was resting on her elbows, watching me. She was chewing her lips, something I would get used to seeing when she was in the throes of lust.

She nodded to me, permitting me to love her pussy. I never took my eyes off her as my tongue slithered up between her wet pussy lips, teasing them, dipping inside, tasting her for the first time. I quickly fell in love with her pussy.

I licked up to her hooded clit. It was hard but still hiding. I teased it, making Tilly fall back and hump her pussy against me. My chin was pressed into her pussy, as my lips and tongue assaulted her clit, coaxing it out to play. Finally, after battering it and pushing the hood back with my upper lip, her clit emerged in all its glory. I had never seen one for real, but I knew it was larger than usual. It was bright pink, hard, and long like a little cock.

I looked up at Tilly, and she was watching me again. "Suck it, God, please suck it!"

I closed my lips around it and sucked it. Tilly exploded, pulling a pillow over her face as she screamed. "Oh, My Fucking God, Yes, eat my pussy baby, make me cum!"

I was shocked at the words coming from her mouth. She was always so timid. There was a sexual animal inside being let out for the first time. I was glad to be the trainer for this caged animal.

Suddenly Tilly's body seized up, she began to shake, and her breathing stopped. Her legs shot straight out, shaking like limbs in the wind. She pulled the pillow over her face screaming like a banshee, "OH MY GOD, CUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGG!"

She vibrated for a minute like a violin string, then collapsed, gasping for breath. Her body was instantly covered with a light sheen of sex sweat, reeking of her pheromones.

My cock was pulsing as I rose to my knees and gripped my cock. I jerked my cock faster; my hand flashed up and down my 7" cock. My balls were rumbling as I edged closer and closer. Tilly looked up at me as I was edging toward a huge cum.

"Where," I begged as my balls rumbled, ready to erupt.

"On me, all over me, I want to feel your hot cum."

I made two fast strokes, then came hard, shooting rope after rope of cum all over her, covering her face, chest, and belly. I drained my balls that pulled up tight inside me. After the last salvo, I collapsed on the bed beside her, watching Tilly rubbing my cum over her whole body. She looked at me with lust in her eyes.

She rose on her knees and straddled me, opening her pussy above my face. Her fingers began to play, then slid inside her, finger fucking herself and rubbing her clit with her other fingers. It was something to watch.

My cock was still hard, so I stroked it fast again. Watching Tilly finger herself, I knew I had to cum again with her. I grabbed my balls, squeezing them as I stroked my cock. It didn't take long for either of us to cum.

Tilly started to shake and breathe wildly. Her hips thrust down on her fingers. I looked up and pushed her hands away. I pulled her hips down, so her pussy settled on my mouth. My tongue pushed deep into her licking her inside. Suddenly she yelped. "Oh God, what was that?" as she pushed down on my tongue, grinding in my mouth. I tongue fucked her curling my tongue up again. Tilly yelped, "Oh Fuck Yes, right there, that is magic."

I moved my tongue around and hit the spot again, causing Tilly to bear down on me. Suddenly she wet my face with cum, as she fell forward, her hands against the headboard.

"OH MY GOD, So Good, Cumming So Hard!"

Tilly's pussy pressed hard on my mouth, and my tongue fucked her. She sat up, reached back, and grabbed my cock. Then she spun around between my legs and sucked my cock deep in her mouth, taking me all in until I touched her throat. She started bobbing deep each time, never gagging.

I didn't last and came hard, but my balls were dry. The sensation was different as my balls squeezed only a few small spurts into Tilly's mouth. I was satisfied and sapped all energy.

Not Tilly. She was the energizer bunny. She looked at my hard cock, then in my eyes. I knew what she was thinking, and I did too. We both wanted to fuck. Tilly started to move up, chewing her lips. She was sitting on my hips, and my cock was pressed between her legs. Tilly leaned forward, pressing my cock against my tight belly. She smiled at me.

"Paul, I love you so much. Do we really have to wait? I want to fuck you so badly my pussy is aching for you?"

She slid forward, setting my cock in the groove between her soaking wet pussy lips. She started sliding back and forth, riding my cock without penetration. My God, the feeling was incredible.

"Tilly, this is how we make love until we are married, you get yourself off and me off at the same time by riding me like this. We can suck and eat, but we cannot fuck, and we agreed!"

Tilly chewed her lips and rode my cock faster until she started to shake, breathing faster and moaning. Then she exploded again, wetting the bed and me. Tilly moved back and grabbed my cock. As she nodded, she stroked me, then dropped down, sucking me into her mouth to the root. I came hard, filling her mouth once more.

We collapsed in a sex sweat pile holding each other.

As we lay there, I whispered, "My God, if that was the first night, we will die soon if we keep this up!"

Tilly giggled, "Not before you make love to me, Paul. Then we can fuck each other to death."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My morning wood was now just a regular hard cock buried deep in her mouth. I was about to cum and was letting Tilly have her morning snack. She loved my cum. I eat a lot of pineapple and kiwi, so my cum is sweet. She likes to take it in her mouth, slide it around, then share it with me. I am used to that now, and I even like the taste. We share, then both swallow our part.

That's what was about to happen. Then, I flip her on her knees and fuck her hard from behind. Once I cum, I will eat her pussy and lick her asshole until she cum again.

We will shower separately to get clean. Otherwise, we will fuck again in the shower.

Then we dress, have a quick breakfast, then off to work.

This is our morning ritual, every other morning. Our kids are young but know not to enter our bedroom until they see the door open.

Our life is a fairytale of love, respect, and satisfaction. I hope yours is too.

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments