Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Love To Me With Your Voice

"All I had to do was open my mouth and sing to him softly, and he was all mine."

8
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
"God dammit, why can't I focus today?" I muttered to myself as I brought my fists down on the piano keys in front of me.

Today had just been ridiculous. As an avid classical vocalist and pianist, I knew I needed to practice at least two hours every day, but today it had been difficult. My mind kept wandering off, drifting away to some unknown thoughts floating about in my head, causing my normally nimble fingers to fumble over the keys of my beloved baby grand piano. Knowing that this would only cause bad muscle memory and would set me back, I decided to give up for the afternoon and try again later.

I stood up from my piano bench and walked over to the other side of the room, to my favorite window seat. Before sitting down, I looked in the built in bookcase for a dusty tome to mull over, selected my dog eared copy of Jane Eyre, then plopped down and closed the curtains behind me, snuggling down onto the cushions and losing myself in the world of 1830's England.

Soon, after feeling warm and cozy and listening to the gentle rain falling outside on the windowpane, I developed a craving for some tea. Carefully setting my book down, I got up and sashayed happily into the kitchen, not realizing that I was no longer alone.

As I half waltzed, half skipped around the kitchen gathering the items I needed for my tea, I found myself humming a tune that I couldn't quite place the name of. I pondered that for a few moments, trying to place the name of the song as I continued to hum and began to fill my tea kettle. As soon as I set the kettle on the stove and switched the heating element on, I suddenly felt like I was being watched.

"My god, but you are beautiful."

I whirled around in a panic and was relieved to see that the one who spoke was my husband, Taylor. He sat on one of the barstools at the island counter in the middle of the kitchen, his chin resting on his hand, eyeing me with adoration and what I assumed was affectionate amusement. He was still wearing his suit and his briefcase was sitting in the counter, so he must have just gotten home. My eyes widened. Oh my god, was it that time already? "Darling, please tell me you're not home early." I said.

He frowned slightly. "If I said yes, would that bring back that smile you just had on your face?"

I sighed and rubbed my temple. "Darling, I am so sorry that I didn't start dinner. I have been in an odd mental state all day and I couldn't practice piano and I couldn't think straight because I was frustrated and... well, I sort of... forgot." I said, sighing.

He got up from the stool and walked over to me, pulling me to his chest and left a chaste, loving kiss on my lips. "My beautiful wife. You are the sweetest, most silly thing on the planet. Look at you, getting all upset over something like this. You don't have to have dinner on the table when I come home, sweetheart. I understand that you get caught up in your music; that is one of the many things I love about you.

"Besides, I thought that maybe we should make dinner together tonight. How does that sound?" he said to me, caressing my cheek.

I know I was positively beaming. Oh, how I loved this man; he always knew exactly how to make me feel good. "I like that idea very much." I said, standing on my tiptoes to kiss him.

He grinned. "Good. I am glad you approve." he said. He kissed my forehead, then walked over to the refrigerator, furrowing his eyebrows in thought.

"What sounds good to you?" he asked, looking at me.

I thought for a moment. "Steak sounds good to me. Perhaps with a nice garden salad, home made ranch dressing, and some mashed potatoes?" I suggested.

"That sounds amazing. What do you want to do: steak, potatoes, or salad?" he asked.

"I can take care of the salad. I know you love to make the steak, and we can make the potatoes together." I said, smiling sweetly at him.

He gave me a shy grin -was he blushing?- and got the angus steaks from the fridge, then tossed me a head of lettuce to wash and separate.

We worked silently for a few moments, him mixing a bowl of seasonings for the steak and I shredding lettuce. Then, he spoke. "Why were you frustrated about your piano playing today?" he asked.

I frowned. "My mind didn't want to focus. My fingers kept fumbling over the keys... so I stopped doing it for a while." I said.

"What were you thinking about?" he said.

I stopped what I was doing for a moment. His tone had changed to something more silky, more... sultry. I felt my abdomen tighten a bit, but ignored it. "I'm not sure, honestly." I said nonchalantly.

"Are you sure?" he said again. I looked over at him, and he had an impish grin on his face.

I giggled. "You hush. We're making dinner." I said, turning back to my work.

"Fine, I'll be good... for now." he said; I could hear the smile in his voice as he continued to season the steak in front of him.

Once I had finished the salad and mixed the dressing, he had finished with the steaks and put them on the grill. I got out four large potatoes, washed them, and then handed him a potato peeler. "Once you finish peeling them, I'll chop them and boil them. I'll make a gravy while you do that." I said. As I walked away, I felt his hand brush against my behind ever so gently. I knew he was trying to make it seem like it was an accident, but I knew full well what he was doing, and I told him so.

"Oh really? And, pray tell, what are you going to do about it?" he said, pulling my lips to his by my hair.

The moment our lips touched, fire ignited in my stomach and I drove into his kiss, teasing his tongue with mine, tangling my fingers into my husband's hair as I kissed him greedily. As unfocused as I was earlier, I was completely alert now.

He pulled away for a moment and whispered in my ear sensually, "You see, Aurora. While you were sitting at that piano and you couldn't focus, I know exactly what you were thinking about."

"And what was that?" I gasped, allowing myself to melt into his strong chest.

"You were thinking of my cock buried deep inside you. You wanted me to come home early and fuck you right over your piano, didn't you?" he said, grasping my breast and twisting my now erect nipple through my clothes.

I bit my lip, trying not to moan. I knew he was right; it had been so long since we had had sex, and I was fairly certain that even if I protested (as if), we would be making love tonight, no ifs ands or buts.

But for now, we had dinner to make, so I pulled away rather half heartedly. "We need to make the potatoes before we get too carried away; horny or not, you need to eat." I said, poking him playfully before I walked to the pantry for my jar of home made gravy mix.

Taylor pouted like a little boy who had just had his candy taken away. I laughed. "Don't laugh! I've been looking forward to this all day." he said, pretending to be mad.

I laughed again. "Don't act like such a child. If anything, you need to eat so you have the energy to fuck me over my piano." I said, allowing my hips to sway a little more temptingly than usual as I went to grab a pot and put it on the stove. As I measured the mix and the final ingredients into the pot, I became aware that I was being watched... and that the potatoes were again being neglected. "Chop and peel those potatoes, young man, or you get no dessert." I teased, shaking my spoon at him. Pouting again, he finally gave in and got the potatoes ready to boil.

Forty minutes later, dinner was ready and on the table. We sat down, and he took my hands in his across the small kitchen table. "Thank you for helping me." I said, smiling at him.

He smiled lovingly back at me. "And thank you for being my wife. I can't believe it's only been a little over a year; I feel like I've been married to you for much longer." he said, caressing my knuckles with his thumb.

I beamed, and he released my hands, picking up his fork. "Eat, or I will have to spank you." he said, grinning at me impishly.

I obeyed, allowing myself to fully enjoy the fruit of our labours; the steak was perfectly medium rare and juicy, the salad was fresh and crisp, and the potatoes were creamy and hot.

As we ate, he told me about his day at work. He was a Supervisor at a paper distribution firm, and he often had interesting stories to tell about his co workers, who all genuinely liked and respected him. They were all good friends, and as a result, Taylor rarely came home overly tired or stressed. Best of all, he loved his work and I had a very happy husband because of it.

Soon, we had finished eating. "Do you want more to eat, love?" he asked. I shook my head, stood up, and began to gather plates, humming the same tune I had earlier.

As soon as the dishes hit the sink, I gasped. "Now I remember!" I said, running to my piano.

Taylor followed me, obviously confused. He watched me scramble around in my box of sheet music for a few moments when finally with a triumphant "Aha!" I unveiled the sheet music to my mystery tune: The Music of the Night from The Phantom of the Opera.

"I... I'm confused?" Taylor said, chuckling a bit.

I pressed the sheet music to my chest. "I have been humming this tune all day and I couldn't remember what it was.

SammyAragon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyAragon

I finally remembered what it was, and it's this song." I said, handing it to him.

He took it, opened it and looked at the music. He then took it over to my piano, put it on the music stand turned to the first page, and looked at me. "Play for me?" he said softly, smiling at me hopefully.

I smiled and nodded, sitting on my piano bench. I stretched for a moment, wiggled my fingers to loosen them, and began to plink on the keys to warm them up a bit before finally progressing into the opening notes of the song. Taylor positioned a nearby chair next to my bench, rested his elbow at the side of the piano, and rested his head on his hand so he could listen.

I closed my eyes as I began to fall into the feel of music, and then opened my mouth and began to sing:

"Night time sharpensHeightens each sensationDarkness stirs and wakes imaginationSilently the senses abandon their defensesHelpless to resist the notes I writeFor I compose the music of the night.
Slowly, gently night unfurls it's splendorGrasp it, sense it, tremulous and tenderTurn your face away from the garish light of dayTurn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling lightAnd listen to the music of the night."
I had almost forgotten where I was, I was so caught up in my music. I suddenly realized that Taylor was gazing at me in wonder... and there were tears in his eyes. I immediately stopped playing and brought my hands to his face. "Darling, what's wrong?" I said frantically, wondering why he was suddenly crying.

"Oh sweetheart... I love watching you play and hearing you sing. It is the most beautiful thing in the world... please, keep playing. I want to keep hearing you forever." he said tenderly, placing my fingers back on the piano keys.

I looked at him, studying his face. He really wanted me to go on, so I did. I caressed the keys as I continued the song:

"Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreamsPurge your life of the thoughts you knew beforeClose your eyes, let your spirit start to soar-"


He gasped slightly as I hit the high note on the word soar, letting a tear fall down his cheek.


 "And live as you've never lived before."
I decided to skip ahead a bit, for I knew this song got sensual. His kisses still burned on my lips and I wanted him to make love to me.

"Floating, falling, sweet intoxicationTouch me, trust me, savor each sensationLet the dream begin, let your darker side give inTo the power of the music that I writeThe power of the music of the night."
I stopped playing and took his face in mine, then slowly kissed him sensually. He responded back, kissing me passionately, sweetly, bringing us both to our feet. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply, wanting him needing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss further. After a few moments, we pulled our lips apart, and we gazed into each other's eyes. I smiled a bit and softly, almost in a whisper, sang:

"You alone can make my song take flightHelp me make the music of the night."
He gasped slightly, then smashed his lips against mine, tangling my curly hair around his fingers, running his tongue just inside my lips, making me moan.

"Oh god, Aurora, I want you so bad. You make me so happy and sad and overjoyed all at once. Please, let's make love." he said, whispering into my ear as he kissed my neck.

"Mmm, yes. Taylor, make love to me!" I moaned, grasping his shoulders with my hands and digging my nails into his skin.

He ran his hands up my body, leaving a trail of kisses from my neck, up my jaw, and to my waiting lips. Our tongues mingled hotly, making my blood sing with each passing moment. He pressed me up against the piano, then swiftly hooked his fingers under the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head, running his fingertips over my sensitive skin as he went. He grasped my breasts, massaging my nipples through my padded bra, making me mewl out little noises of pleasure.

He then scooped me up, bridal style. "W-where are we going?" I asked.

He kissed me. "We're going to the bedroom. I want to savor you tonight." he said, walking to our room.

When the door shut, he pushed me on our bed and climbed on top of me, kissing me furiously and kneading my soft, sensitive breasts as I bucked my pelvis into his already rock hard erection.

"Ohhh... please." I breathed into his ear.

He groaned. "Not yet, sweetheart, not yet." he said, slowly unbuttoning my jeans and undoing the zipper in one long, torturous zip.

He kissed my stomach, then slowly started pulling my lacy panties down and over my hips, down my legs, and finally tossed them aside. He spread my legs wide, and gently exhaled on my already soaking wet sex.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned as the warm, moist air hit my erect clit. He looked at me over my stomach. "What do you want me to do?" he asked huskily. He was just as aroused as I was.

"Oh god, Taylor, touch me please!" I moaned.

"Where, baby? Tell me where and I will touch you however you want."

"Mmm, inside me!"

He obeyed, taking the tip of his index finger and tracing my opening, causing my juices to flow hotter and my legs to shake a bit in anticipation. Soon, he slipped his finger inside, massaging my insides and making me moan and move my hips greedily against his hand, wanting more.

"Oh Aurora, so greedy. Do you like it when my fingers are inside you?" he asked, pushing his middle finger inside my tight vagina and stroking me so nicely.

"Ohhhh yes. Oh god, don't stop!" I cried out, throwing my head back against the bed and allowing the sensations to wash over me.

He pulled his fingers out, then sensually sucked them while I watched. He then crawled over me, kissing up my stomach and then to my breasts, taking one nipple in his mouth and the other in his hand, gently sucking and squeezing me into a horny frenzy. I could have come right then and there, but I didn't want this to end. I wanted him to be inside me.

He kissed his way back down, but I pulled him back up. "I want you to make love to me." I whispered.

He kissed me. "I am, my love." he said, kissing back down my body again.

"No, baby, I wanna feel you inside me. Oh god Taylor, I need you inside me now!" I cried out, grabbing his crotch and rubbing the head through his pants.

He gasped, then fumbled to take off his jeans, his hands shaking from lust. Soon, he was completely naked, his toned body glorious in the low light in the room, and his eight inch erection throbbing as the head brushed against my hip. "Do you want this now?" he said, gesturing toward his girth.

"Yes, fuck me now, please!" I gasped.

He smiled at me, positioning himself over my body. "Are you sure?" he said, prodding my opening with the tip.

I gasped and thrust forward, trying to get him to go deeper. "Yes!"

Slowly, he pushed himself another inch inside me, torturing me as I felt his thick manhood beginning to massage the inside of my sex ever so deliciously. "Positive?" he said, his lips less than an inch from mine.

"Yes!"

With that, he pushed himself all the way in, kissing me hungrily as he went.

"Oh my god Taylor YES! Oh please, don't stop!" I screamed as he powerfully thrust into me over and over again, moaning softly along with me as we enjoyed each other to the fullest.

I was lost in the sensations swirling about my body; all I could think of was how good this beautiful, sweet, loving man was making me feel, and he was mine. All mine. My husband.

Over and over he thrusted, and I met his thrusts equally, making him gasp with pleasure. Soon, I could feel myself getting close to coming.

"Ohhh, baby I'm gonna come!" I cried out, thrusting into him harder.

"Me. Too. You. Are. So. Beautiful. You. Are. Mine." he said, thrusting at each word.

I unraveled. At the word "mine", my body fell into the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced; I screamed incoherent resemblances of his name, and soon after he came as well, burying his face into my neck and calling out my name.

Afterward, he lifted his head, and looked into my eyes. "I love you, Aurora." he said softly, smiling gently and brushing a few stray tendrils of hair from my eyes.

I smiled. "And I love you, Taylor. Forever and always." I said.

He kissed my forehead gently. "Forever and always." he whispered.

"I am your heart."

"And I am your key."

Published 
Written by Aminathius
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments