Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My 16th Birthday- part 2

"Things heat up on my 16th birthday, true story..."

3
3 Comments 3
7.3k Views 7.3k
700 words 700 words
*If you haven't read part one I'd recommend you do!*

We stood still together, on the rink. He looked into my eyes, and I looked into his, both of us blushing slightly.

"Skate on, guys!" shouted someone that worked there. "Oh, sorry, didn't realize that was you, Jake, but you guys need to skate on. You are blocking the rink."

"It's cool, Drew," Jake said, skating off, with my hand still in his.

I let out a small yelp, as I hadn't realized we were moving. I was being dragged along by Jake, so I knew I wouldn't fall, as he was amazing at skating.

He skated off of the rink, and I followed (not by choice, but I didn't mind).

Jake pulled me in front of him, and held me at my waist. He pushed me along the crowd, making people move out of our way. He moved me around people, and span me round until we got into a space near to the lockers.

I felt really dizzy after being spun around, and I was glad his arms caught me as I started to fall down.

"Oops!" I said, giggling slightly.

"It's okay, I spun you round!" he said, laughing back.

He sat down on a seat and dragged me towards him. I wasn't sure if I should sit down, or where I should sit down. Jake made up my mind for me, and pulled me down gently onto his lap, my back against a wall and my legs going over his knees.

I giggled slightly, not quite sure what to say.

"So," I started, unsure how I should continue, "I'm glad we finally got to meet!"

"So am I," Jake said, smiling, looking directly into my eyes.

He moved his head in towards me slowly, and our lips met.

His hands were resting on my legs, and my hands had moved up towards his neck, pulling him in closer towards me.

"Oit, Jakey boy!" shouted someone, making us break apart, both of us smiling.

"Hey, Taylor," Jake said, recognizing who it was.

"Oh, sorry, didn't realize you were busy," said Taylor.

When Taylor stepped into the light, I could see he had short blond hair, and green eyes.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black top.

Just as Jake was about to speak, some other people joined us.

"Jake!" shouted two of them at the same time.

I looked over to Jake to see what his reaction was. I saw him look back at me, so I smiled, letting him know I didn't mind that we got interrupted.

"Guys, this is Tara. Tara, this is Taylor, Conner, Paige, and Laura," Jake said, looking at everyone.

I looked at everyone, and I saw Paige and Laura glaring at me, quite clearly jealous of me.

"Hey, everyone," I said, smiling.

Taylor and Conner said hi back, but Paige and Laura didn't. Instead, they just skated off together.

"Well, later then, Jake, I guess," Conner said, hitting Taylor to make him leave with him.

When they left, Jake started talking again.

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay," I said blushing.

I moved my legs slightly, and as I did so I could feel his dick inside his chinos. I didn't let on that I had accidentally felt it, instead I stood up, and held my hand out for him to stand up as well.

"Where are we going?" Jake asked, taking my hand and standing up.

"Do you have a car?" I asked, grinning slightly.

"Yeah, I do, it's parked in the parking lot next door," he said, thinking about what I might be suggesting.

I skated into him slightly, pushing my hips into his and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What do you say to showing me your car?"

His eyes bulged as he realized what I was suggesting, and I could feel his dick harden even more through his chinos.

"Sure, this way." Jake spoke with a smile on his face, leading me towards the door so we could go outside.

I didn't think to say should we get our things, as I knew we would be back before the end of the night...

Published 
Written by meandyoutonight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments