Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday Present

"This story is true, It was my Birthday Present"

14
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
653 words 653 words

My husband David and I have been talking about having an extra partner in our love life for a while. But we could never really decide on the place or time until about a week before my birthday.

David came in from work one evening with a big naughty smile on his face. He started talking about my fantasy of having an extra male partner. There was a new guy who transferred from his companies home office. He said he was well built, but alittle bit smaller than him and that he thought I would like him.

I told my hubby, You set everything up, I wanted it to be a complete surprise. So he did.

The night before my Birthday I asked him what I was getting for my birthday? He said tomorrow evening you'll find out. The kids are going to the neighbors and I was to wear my sexiest outfit for we were going out to dinner that I was to be ready by six.

The next day I was so excited wondering what my present was. I spent all afternoon trying to decide on what to wear. I decided on a short little black dress David bought me about a year ago that I had only worn once. I forgot just how short it was. It just barely covered my assets and made my breasts which are 38c look twice their size. I keep myself well trimmed, but while I was in the shower I decided I would shave it all baby smooth.

David got home about 5 and took a quick shower and we left. He kept telling me how good I looked. I asked him where we were going and he said dinner with Steven. I thought to myself OMG he accentually planned it.

It was a beautiful restaurant, Steven was waiting at the table for us. Now David is a big man 5'11 and 210, with a massive 8 1/2 ''. I'm only 5'4 and about 130.

AlissaQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaQueen

Steven was about 5'10 and about 190. As soon as we met Steven couldn't that his eyes off my breast and I couldn't blame him cause I was about to come out of the top of the dress.

We had a very enjoyable dinner and went to the bar afterwards for a drink.

After our drink, David asked me if I was ready for my present and he looked at Steven and Steven said well are you?

I said you mean you both are my present, they both said yes.

Steven followed us back to our house, where we all had another drink on the patio next to the pool.

David asked Steven if he was up for a skinny dip? David proceeded to start undressing me. I was already wet from the thought of having two men at the same time. But when Steven got undressed and I saw his penis which was about 7'' and my hubby 8 1/2, I thought god what a night this will be.

We all got in the pool, David on my right and Steven on my left both nibbling on my breasts and playing with my smooth kitty. I thought I was in heaven. So I started stroking them both.

David then turned and picked me up and sat me on his lap and his dick went right straight into my pussy. I almost cum right then. Steven then said can we have a sandwich? and David said by all means. And I felt his dick at my backdoor.

David and I have only done the anal thing twice in all the years we have been married. But it sure felt good when he entered me. Having two dicks in me at one time pushed me over the edge.

I've multiple orgasms before but not like this. I must have cum for what seem like an hour.

After we all rested, I told David his Birthday is coming up.

 

Published 
Written by moodymj
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments