Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday Wish

9
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I am a thirty something woman. I have brown hair and green eyes and lots of curves. Some say I am beautiful, others don’t. I think I am pretty average. As you may or may not know, I am engaged and planning a wedding for the second time in my life. I couldn’t be happier with the way my life is turning out.



It’s December 3 and two days before my thirty-third birthday. You have been asking me what I want and I keep giving you the standard answer. “Babe, nothing. I have everything I could possibly need or want.” And that is pretty much the truth. We both work hard to afford us to play hard. We always have a good time together and laugh a lot. But lately, something else has been on my mind. We have talked about it before, but are both unsure how it would affect our relationship. I decide not to bring it up now. Maybe after we are married we will discuss it again.

The next two days go by pretty fast. We are both working hard, business is busy and we are trying to sell our home. Life is moving pretty fast right now.

I wake up in the morning, being showered with kisses. “Happy Birthday,” you whisper in my ear. I look at those beautiful blue eyes, seeing all the love you have for me. You pull me close and kiss me. “I have a surprise for you, but you have to wait for tonight.” Now, that is just torture. I never expect anything for my birthday, but knowing tonight is special, I am already excited and anticipating.

The day drags on and finally five o’clock rolls around. I get home and shower. I shave all the necessary parts, leaving my skin smooth and soft. As I am stepping out of the bathroom, you call and tell me to put on my black dress, stockings and heels. Now, we are not the type of couple to get all fancied up. Something big is going to happen. I have no idea what to expect. Especially since we live together and you have a very physical job. I can’t imagine anything happening before you come home and shower.

Just as I am putting on a dab of my favorite perfume, there is a knock on the door. I open the door and there you are. You look absolutely gorgeous in a black suit and tie. I have never seen you looked so delicious and reach to pull you inside by your tie. You step back and hand me a bouquet of flowers.

“Let me put these in water,” I say and step inside. You follow me inside and I notice you look nervous. “What is it, babe?” I ask.

You inhale deeply and then slowly speak. “This night is about you. You will do exactly as I ask. Do you understand?”

Dumbfounded, I simply nod. You reach out and pull me to you and kiss me. I feel your hands exploring my body.

“Did you wear the stockings as I asked?” you inquire as your hands pull my dress up and find the edge of my thigh highs. “Good, now bend over,” you command. I am so turned on by your control, I do as you say.

You slide my dress up slightly and begin playing with the thin material covering my mound. I am getting very wet from your touch. I suddenly feel something hard and cold pressing against me.

“Relax, babe. Remember those Ben Wa’s you wanted. You are going to feel them inside you all night.”

You push one then two balls deep inside me. I am overwhelmed by the sense of fullness. You stand me back up and kiss me tenderly. “Ready to go?” you ask.

“Um, yeah. I guess.”

You take my hand and lead me outside.

You took me out to dinner to one of my favorite restaurants. We share a bottle of wine and talk. We are both enjoying the meal, but I can’t concentrate on anything but this need deep within me. You know you are torturing me, but you love anticipation. Finally, dinner is over and you order a piece of cake to go. I am so thankful. I don’t think I would last much longer. I need some relief.

We get home and the lights are on. I know we didn’t leave the lights on, so I know something was wrong. As we approach the front door, you look me in the eye. “If you are uncomfortable or want this to stop, just tell me.”

As I open the door, there is the smell of vanilla perfume and then I see her. She is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. She has long brown hair, brown eyes and a body to make anyone jealous. I look at you, slightly perplexed.

“Babe, this is Emma. She is a friend of mine.”

You have never mentioned Emma before and I am slightly annoyed. I thought we were coming home to have a hot steamy love fest, eating cake off one another. Before I could speak, Emma nods to you. You pull me close, kiss me hard and whisper in my ear, “I have been looking for someone to help with your fantasy and I met Emma. I thought she would be perfect.”

I smile at you. I have always wanted to be with a woman, but never had the opportunity.

SofiaSquirts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaSquirts

You step back and look at both of us.

“I would like to watch, but will not interfere, if that is okay with you both.”

We both nod and you retreat to your recliner.

I have never been with a woman and am, generally, very shy. I don’t know what to do here. Thankfully, Emma is not so unsure. She walks toward me. You stop her.

“Sorry, I forgot to mention. She has the Ben Wa’s in and is in near agony. You may want to remove them before she explodes.”

Emma looks at me and smiles. “I will gladly take care of that.”

Emma approaches me slowly. The nervousness must have been evident on my face. She moves so close, but doesn’t kiss me. She whispers in my ear, “Are you sure?” and I just nod. “Relax, then. If you are ever uncomfortable, just please let me know. This is for you.”

She kisses me. I have never kissed another woman before and am instantly amazed by the softness. Her tongue begins pressing against my lips and I open up. Her tongue finds mine and begins dancing. Her hands are on my back and she unzips my dress, pushing it to the floor. I am standing in my black lace bra and panties and thigh highs with heels. She then takes my hand and leads me to the guest bedroom. You follow behind and watch.

The lights are low, but I notice, everything looks different. The room has been transformed into a sexy lovers nest. Emma leads me to the bed and instructs me to lay down. I do as I am told. She spreads my legs wide and begins stroking the material covering my slit. I am so wet at this point. She moves my panties to the side and pulls at the Ben Wa’s. I whimper and she continues. As I feel them leaving my body, I am left feeling empty.

Emma then stands next to the bed and begins removing her dress. She was wearing nothing else. She has the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen and a very neatly trimmed mound. I want to touch her, but am nervous, so I just lay there and watch her.

Emma moves back to the bed and lies down next to me. She runs her hands over my lace covered nipples and leans in to kiss me. Just as her tongue finds mine, she pinches my nipple and I gasp. My hands instinctively move to her body. One hand is rubbing her back while the other finds her breasts. My mind is shut off and I am just doing what feels right. Suddenly, I can’t get enough and want to try everything. Emma must have sensed my rush and slowed things down. She pushed my bra down, leaving my nipples exposed. Emma takes her time kissing my breasts and I let my hands roam her body. I cup her mound in my hand and can feel her heat and wetness.

I whisper, “I want to taste you,” and Emma positions herself to my right with her head directly next to my mound, where I to turn on my side. It took me a moment, but her intention became clear. I moved to my side and inhaled the scent of her sex. I moved very cautiously and placed my face between her spread thighs. Using my fingers, I spread her sex open. Instinctively, I ran my tongue the length of her before settling on her clitoris. I drew circles with my tongue as I inserted two fingers deep inside her.

At that moment, I felt her hands on me and her breathe on my clit. I was overwhelmed with wanting to taste and please her as much as the need to be pleased. I began moaning as I continued lapping at her juices. The vibrations must have been too much as she begin to quake around my fingers. Soon, I was yelling out in pleasure as her tongue brought me to climax. We both lay back, catching our breath.

Having forgot about you, lost in the moment, I look around the room and find you in the corner. You are rubbing yourself through your trousers. I motion for you to come to the bed. I sit up and begin removing your clothes. Emma is just laying there watching. As I pull your pants and boxers down, your hard cock springs out at me. I look up, with a smile on my face.

“Though Emma is absolutely beautiful and tasted delicious. Your cock is what I will always need and want.”

I take you into my mouth and begin sucking you. My hands are reaching up and running down your chest, your back, wherever I can reach. I grab your ass and start teasing your tight hole as I continue swirling my tongue around your cock. You grab my arms, pull me up and then push me down on the bed. You are on top of me and inside me instantly. I love your cock buried deep inside me. You begin thrusting and growling in my ear. That just sends me over the edge and my body begins quivering. You thrust several more times and then hold yourself deep inside me. I feel your hot cum splashing against my walls, filling me up.

“I love you,” we both whisper at the same time. As you begin pulling out of me, I suddenly notice Emma is gone. You lie down next to me and pull me into you to spoon. You kiss my neck and whisper. “Happy Birthday, baby. I love you.”

Published 
Written by anonymouslylush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments