Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First

"I've experienced a lot of firsts in my life, this was one of my favorites..."

1
0 Comments 0
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
We were both in highschool at the time, we'd been dating for several weeks. We had made a habit of coming to my place every afternoon after class. We would do our homework, eat, watch tv, but eventually we'd always find our way into each others arms, our lips pressed against each other, tongues entwined, our hands discovering every intricacy of each other's body. My hands had found their way into her panties and brought her to orgasm several times by then. She had also had her fingers around my cock, finishing me off quite wonderfully for a novice.

That day though would mark the beginning of something new entirely. We had finished our work for the day and there was plenty of time before anyone else would be home. We'd sat together on the couch and turned on the tv. She fell back into my arms and held on to the remote, channel surfing as I held on to her.

She was flipping from one channel to the next trying to find something we'd both enjoy. My attention, though, was entirely on her. As she surfed my hand made its way from her hip to her belly and moved further up to land on her chest. I can still remember feeling the lace of her bra through the thin material of her tank top. She turned her head up to me as my mouth came down to meet hers. Our tongues snaked past each other as I fondled her chest with the one hand while the other made its way down past her hips, under her skirt and up her thigh. She shifted position and parted her legs just enough to let my hand move slowly up her thigh. I could feel the warmth emenating from between her legs as I finally came to her panties. They were just as soft and lacy as her bra, and completely soaked through.

She gasped as my my fingers met her crotch, feeling the growing wetspot, slowly exploring her through her panties. I squeezed hard at her breast while I rubbed her swollen clit through panties so wet they were barely discernable.

As our tongues danced around one another I pushed her panties to the side and stroked the tip of my finger across her swollen lips, just barely scratching at them before taking firm hold of her clit and squeezing with gentle but constant pressure as I rubbed my thumb and index finger over it.

She let out another gasp, and then a third, and eventually began panting as I picked up my pace. She clawed at my thighs, digging her fingers into me as I fondled her breast with one hand and her clit with the other. I could feel her body tense against me and before I knew it her panting turned to a quiet whimper as I felt a gush of warmth against my hand. She came several times, each time covering my hand in her juices, the scent of her sex filling the air. Eventually she collapsed against me, out of breath, air barely passing a smile that must have been a foot wide. I'd done my boyfriend-ly duties, I was content; but she wasn't.

She turned to face me, pushing me back onto the couch. She had a look on her face I'd never seen before, but one I'll never forget. She pounced on me like a wild jackal on its prey. She took on a strength I'd never seen in her before, pinning me to the couch as she locked her lips against mine.

Her hands roamed all over me as she pressed her body against me.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

She reached under my shirt to scratch at my chest, reached under me to squeeze at my ass. And in no time she had made her way between my legs, undoing my belt and zipper faster than she'd ever done before. The tip of her finger caressed me through my boxers, grabbing me through my shorts and slowly but forcefully working her fist up and down my shaft.

I attempted to move my hands onto her but she only pushed them back to the couch. She clearly wanted control, and I was happy to let her have it. She eventually grabbed hold of my boxers and jeans and slid both down to my ankles in one fell swoop. The warm air hitting my cock, followed soon by her hand. My cock twitched against the cool skin of her palm. She slowly stroked me, working me like only she could. She caressed my rod with her supple fingers as she nibbled at my neck with her soft lips. I could feel her tongue sliding across my neck and to the top of my chest.

She pulled up my shirt with one hand while still working my cock with the other as she kissed from my neck to my chest to my stomach. At that moment she seemed to hesitate, a moment in time that felt like an eternity as she pondered how to proceed, or perhaps she was undecided as to whether or not she even wanted to proceed. But it didn't matter, before I could look down at her I felt her mouth jump from my belly button to between my legs and for the first time felt a tongue make contact with my cock.

I shuddered as she slid her tongue across my shaft, licking me from tip to base and back up. She softly kissed the side of my shaft before letting the tip of her tongue slide across the rim of the head. I don't know if I grunted or shouted or made any noise at all, but I distinctly remember having to grab hard at the couch to brace myself from the almost nbearable pleasure as she opened wide and lowered her mouth onto my cock.

She managed to take in about half its length before I felt her gag. She made no attempt to hide her difficulty in mouthing her first cock, but she didn't miss a beat as she locked her lips around me and began bobbing her head up and down my shaft. Her mouth was heavenly, her lips soft, her tongue fervent; and every so often I would feel her teeth contact the head of my cock sending simultaneous pangs of pain and pleasure coursing up my spine.

She was a beginner, but had a most talented mouth. Her motions were almost too much to bear as I now felt my own body tense. I warned her of my impending release. I don't know if she didn't hear me or just didn't care, but within moments I found myself releasing stream after stream of cum into her mouth.

She coughed and gagged, but kept her pace as streams of white trickled out of her mouth and down her chin. She tried to swallow, but in the end more ended up on her chest than down her throat, but it didn't seem to matter to her. She kept sucking until she had sucked me dry. And as I collapsed back onto that couch I almost failed to realize the whole new world of pleasure I'd just had my eyes opened to, that I'd just had my first blow job.

Published 
Written by Aiki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors