Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Military Man

"The story of a girl and the love of her life, her military man."

12
6 Comments 6
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Hey guys, this is my newest story called My Military Man, and it's dedicated to one of my special friends on here, Kent1734. He has started his retraining and has only recently come back to Lush. This is a story of when he returns to port.

The sun beat down on me as I stood on the concrete landing of the Navy port in Norfolk, Virginia. Sweat was running down my body, but it wasn't because of the 95 degree weather. It was because, in a matter of minutes, the love of my life, Kent, would be stepping off of his naval ship for the first time in over 6 months.

As I stood waiting with all of the other wives and families, I looked back on the day he left, and how he had promised to return safely in 4 months. When that day had come, similar to today, I had stood in this same spot waiting for a glimpse of him until an officer informed me that he wouldn't be coming off the ship and that he would remain on the ship for an additional 2 months.

That day had almost killed me, and as the sound of a ship's horns brought me back to the present, I hoped today would be the day that I actually got to hold him in my arms again. Off in the distance, I could make out Kent's ship and all of the men standing on the main deck waving towards the dock.

After just a few minutes, the ship finally docked in the port and all of the men unloaded from the ship. Everyone rushed forward to greet the sailors and my eyes continuously searched for Kent amidst the thousands of people.

I looked everywhere, but I couldn't see Kent anywhere and I was starting to worry that my fears were coming true again. Just as I started to walk back towards the parking lot, a strong hand spun me around by the shoulder and muscled arms wrap around my waist in a tight bear hug.

When my feet finally touched the ground, I looked up and gaze in the gorgeous blue eyes that I had come to love so much. I didn't have much of look, though, before his lips descended on mine in the kiss of the century. People around us were clapping, but I couldn't care less. The man I loved was home safe and sound.

Kent's body feels so good against mine and I don't want to let him go. He pulls me even tighter for another kiss, and I can feel his manhood growing in his uniform pants. Reluctantly, I pull away and gaze back up into his sparkling blue eyes.

"Kent, I think we should head back to my hotel room before we do something embarrassing.

"I think you are right baby. I can't wait to feel your naked body against mine."

I smile up at him and take his hand in mine as we walk to my car in the back of the parking lot. I can't keep from smiling, knowing that he is finally home. We climb into the car, and I am suddenly wishing that I had chosen a closer hotel.

As I drove to the hotel, Kent reached over and began to fondle my breasts. The sensation felt so good that I swerved into the opposite lane and had to quickly recover to avoid being hit by a semi.

"Baby, I can't concentrate when you do that to me."

"But that's what makes it so good. I can't wait to get to our room so I can ravage you."

I know that after so long that it won't take much to send me over the edge and anxiousness causes me to drive just a little bit faster.

"Tori, it's been so hard these past few weeks and I can't wait to have my way with you."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

In a few minutes, I pull into the valet circle of the hotel and leave the car in the hands of a driver. Kent and I sprint through the hotel, skip the elevator, and dash up the stairs.

LILLYROSE2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILLYROSE2

Finally on the 3rd floor, I unlock the door and Kent sweeps me up into his arms, shuts the door, and carries me further into the dark room.

Kent slowly lowers me onto the bed and kisses me softly. He starts to kiss my neck and nibble on my ears while unbuttoning my blouse. After removing my shirt, Kent unhooks my bra and throws both into a pile on the floor.

Within moments, Kent is nibbling on my nipples. He sucks, pinches, and nibbles on them until I am squirming against the sheets. I scream out his name as my climax hits me long and hard.

When I recover from my orgasm, I kiss your lips, remove your uniform shirt, and slowly kiss my way down your body. All of the rock hard abs and tight muscles feel amazing beneath my lips.

I undo the belt and slide your jeans along with your boxer down your muscular thighs. Your hard cock hits my face and I smile as I remember all of our times together. The head of your cock is swollen, red, and purple.

Your monster jerks in my palm when I grasp it tightly in my fist. It is throbbing so hard, and I can't resist taking it into my mouth. The precum leaking from his slit is a mix of salty sweet goodness.

"Oh, baby, it feels so good. Don't stop."

I moan and take his cock all the way into my throat. While I deep throat his cock, I fondle with Kent's balls. They are hot and heavy and no doubt filled with juicy cum. As I bring him closer and closer to orgasm, Kent moans a shoves me farther onto his cock and then suddenly, his hot cum hits the back of my throat. When he finishes cumming, I show him the load in my mouth and then swallow every drop.

"Oh baby that was so sexy."

Kent rolls me over on the bed and I feel his hands working to remove to my pants to reveal that I'm not wearing any underwear. I had shaved my pussy bald earlier that morning just to please him.

I feel my legs being spread apart and my legs being placed over very muscular shoulders. The tip of Kent's cock probes against my pussy and I tense up.

"Go easy on me baby. It's been a long time."

He slowly inserts his hard cock deep into my wet pussy and holds it there so I can get used to the feeling for the first time in a very long time. The cock slowly moves in and out of me, picking up speed as Kent grabs my ass and plows deeper into me. It isn’t long before my climax begins to build up once more.

"Oh baby I'm going to cum. Cum with me baby."

Kent plows me harder and deeper as we both scream out in orgasm. I can feel his hot cum flooding my insides, but I can also feel my own cum gushing around your cock. In exhaustion, we both collapse in a sweaty heap.

Moments later, after our breathing has slowed and we are resting against the headboard, I realize a shocking revelation.

"Kent, darling, I have something to tell you."

"What is it my love?"

"We didn't use a condom."

"I know. What's the big deal? Aren't you still on birth control?"

"Baby, I quit taking my birth control while you were deployed because we weren't having sex."

The look on Kent's face didn't give away whether he was mad or overjoyed. I sat there in silence, waiting for his answer that would determine our future together.

Thank you so much for reading my newest story. Feel free to comment and vote. If I get enough response, there will definitely be a part 2. Thank you so much to Kent1734 for his inspiration. I hope everyone has enjoyed my newest masterpiece.

Published 
Written by sexyfun77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments