Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my quicky hubby

"How I met my hubby"

21
14 Comments 14
8.1k Views 8.1k
639 words 639 words
I met a guy and less than 3 weeks later, we were married. Crazy, huh! That's what I thought but WOW! Did he ever open my eyes to different sexual experiences.

The silliest thing about him is his love of ketchup! It's a standing joke around the friends and family, but he takes it all in stride and is cool about it.

I remember our first time. He said he probably wouldn't cum because he was too excited. That to me was so sweet! He also did awesome things for me like buying bubble bath and making a bath for me. Then he would rub me all over with scented lotion. It feels so awesome when he is rubbing my back and legs and feet--he knows how I love my feet to be rubbed. This is a huge turn on for me. I love the attention he gives me. It feels so unselfish--he just wants to please me.

Why did I marry him so quickly? Because I just knew we should be together. He is thoughtful and caring. He is patient and kind. He puts other people first.

We tried anal sex a couple times and it was ok, but I need it to be on my terms. He is ok with that. I still remember when I put a vibe in both my pussy and my anus. He was so turned on, and that made me happy. I know with all my heart he would love me to do this more often, but I just need to be in the right frame of mind.

He also turned me on to porn, something I had no interest in until him. I was realy grossed out by the guy/girl sex, but Oh, my goodness, I got SO turned on to lesbian stuff. I love to see women licking each others pussy's. I get tingly and really turned on watching it or visualizing it.

My great hubby also introduced me to toys.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

My favorite is the pocket rocket!!! I love how it makes my pussy throb and get all juicy and wet. Sometimes, after a hard and stressful day at work, I come home, put in my favorite lesbian porn and get to the best part. I use my pocket rocket and the throbbing begins.

Although I am no spring chicken (47 years old), he is very creative and I am very willing to experiment. Like being blindfolded and tickled, or being kissed all over my back, or being massaged--the tantilizing possibilities are endless.

The other day, we were on our way to a friends house for a dinner and he asked me to bring my pocket rocket. He made me take off my shorts and undies (I like to be told things sometimes!) and he told me to use my pocket rocket but NOT cum. That was really difficult to do. Then he made me do it 2 more times!!!! When we got home, I knew why he wanted me to get my self ready for an AWESOME sexual night. He put in my favorite porn with the girls because he knew that would get me going, and it did. He got me from behind. I think he likes that best because of my lower back tattoo.

Although we have been married for over 7 years, we are still learning and being creative with each other. He is awesome and I can only imagine how much more awesome our lives will be in the future.

He is so creative, and I appreciate him putting up with my nervousness. He is a great husband and he is all mine. I am the luckiest wife in the world. lov u hon!

This is my first story...Please let me know what you think. All my stories will be true and I hope you enjoy them...
Published 
Written by submissivesharon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments