Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife's panty less night out

"A true story with a couple embellishments I thought appropriate."

18
14 Comments 14
57.7k Views 57.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Put a Spin on it


I was sitting contemplating my life the other night and making notes for the , "This Is Your Dads Life." That my kids have asked me to write. I remembered a very sexy event in my wife's and my early life as a couple which won't be in the book for my kids. Well, maybe it will be, I'll have to think about that.

When my wife of 43 years now and I first started dating she hauled me around to all the places she'd been with her ex husband to show me off. I wasn't to happy about it but I figured if I didn't do it then maybe she'd go away and I wasn't having any of that. This was my keeper.

She was married for 17 years and was 6 years older than my then 28. Her kids were with a friend, she has 4, 2 boys 15 and 14 and 2 girls 12 and 10. I didn't give a shit about age and was determined to marry her and make those kids mine. And that's exactly what happened. All this passes through my mind in a second or two.

On this particular night we'd been going out for about 6 months and were to meet in some club in Torrence, in Southern California. All the waitresses knew her and that she was finalizing a divorce and I was there to prove that she was handling it well. I'd told her she treated me like a first place trophy and she came right back with, "You are,"and that shut me right up. Shit, how can you tease after a statement like that.

She'd worn this silky dress with a hem just above her knees and a rather low cut front that showed lots of cleavage with a big pearl on a Gold chain nestled between her boobs. The dress was a shimmery, dark green that looked like Eel skin in the right light. She almost never wore a bra when we went out but always wore panties. I couldn't talk her into it, or out of them, whatever.

She was driving north on Hawthorne Boulevard, I think, when she lost traction and the car spun around one and a half times. She sat there stunned for a minute or so and when she looked the car was facing the wrong way. There little traffic and she was still a little dizzy from the spin when she realized she'd wet her pants. There's always a roll of towels so she grabbed a couple and cleaned up. But her panties were wet so she slipped them off.

She'd just put them in the glove box wrapped in a paper towel when a police car pulled up in front of her. Lights flashing and a blip of the siren. He got out and walked up to her and asked for her papers. When she opened the glove box her panties fell out and lay there on the towel, well lit from the glove box light, like she was going to photograph them.

This startled her and she fumbled for a minute and finally pushed them under the seat. It took a moment or two for her to find the paperwork and when she turned to give them to him he was looking down at her and grinning from ear to ear. She immediately burst into flame from embarrassment, she turns this beautiful shade of dark pink, he just took them and went to his cruiser to call it in.

He came back and handed them back to her, still smiling, and she told him what happened. He walked back and found a big oil slick and while he marked it with flares she looked down and her dress had pulled way up her thighs when she leaned over to get the papers.

Almost to her crotch, and she knew he'd been able to see almost everything standing there looking down at her. She said she'd blushed again and could feel it all over her body. I love it when she blushes, it's a beautiful color, especially her boobs.

When he got back he helped her get turned around and on her way. She later said he was grinning all the time. I built a couple of scenes around that later when I found out and teased her with trying to get him turned on so he wouldn't give her a ticket. She teased back with, 'There was to much traffic or I'd have blown him right there, he was really hot.' Again she shut me up quick. Damn.

When she got to the bar and the parking attendant came to get the car she swung her legs out and the attendants eyes went wide. She looked down and realized that he had a ring side view of her pussy. Again she said she could feel herself blush all over. She got out and the attendant smiled and handed her a claim check and bowed. She thought she was still pink when she came in but I didn't notice anything, I was just happy to see her. 

She didn't tell me anything right away. We sat there and talked and kissed and I tried to shine like a trophy for her. We touch, a lot. I love touching her and I'll fondle a breast or pat her butt in stores or where ever. Tonight it was sitting at that table in the bar and I patted and fondled pretty much everything.

I could sneak all these little touches on her arms, shoulders and breasts, oh yeah, her boobs. God I loved her boobs. Full, 38 C, small brown spots, big nipples and they stood out firm like a 20 year olds. I spent hours licking, kissing and sucking on them and she passed the 'Pencil Test' every time.

After an hour or so I finally got my hand under her dress when no one was looking and slid it up her bare thigh. She usually clamps her legs together when I do this because it embarrasses her but that night she opened them a little. She almost never wears nylons because she doesn't like messing with the garter belts. I like them because it's so much fun getting them off of her.

I squeezed her thigh and rubbed and pushed for that marvelous place where her legs meet and touched her pussy. No panties! Holy shit! I like this, and all I could feel was her pubic hair and her outer lips. I still think that took five minutes but she swore it was only about thity seconds. I was so hard I wasn't sure I could stand without breaking something, like my dick. I got hard so fast that I was crammed in and it was starting to get uncomfortable.

I pulled my hand back, reluctantly, and sat back and looked at her. She was grinning and leaned forward and kissed me while she smiled. If you have never experienced someone looking at you with eyes that you just want to fall into and drown while they are smiling and kissing you, you've missed a major development point in your poor poor life. It takes a while for the smile to go away and then the kiss gets so hot that I just want to melt. God I loved her. Still do after 43 years too.

We did that for another hour, dancing now and again. The dance floor, actually a little tiny space that was crowded with two couples, was tucked into a corner and quite dark. When I'd get her so her back was to the corner I'd pull her dress up in the back and grab her naked ass with both hands and pull her into my very hard cock. She'd squirm against me and push with her hips and I almost came several times while she did this.

At one point I got the tip of one finger in her ass and she squeezed and pulled away. She smiled at me.

"Later you horny bastard."

When we walked back to the table one of the waitresses leaned toward me and whispered, 'Slick move.' We both laughed about that later when we got to her place.

We stayed and had one more dance before we left and hurried there. Damn, did we hurry. She played with my cock and balls all the way there, about fifteen minutes, and I thought I'd have to hurt someone if they didn't get out of my fucking way.

We walked in and closed the door and I had her dress off and was kissing her before we got out of the entry hall. There she stood naked except for the low heels she'd worn and that pearl hanging between her boobs. I was struck dumb for a minute and she just stood there, a small smile on her face, hips askance with her right hand on it, and those dark, wet eyes just staring at me.

And then she licked her lips. Slowly, and I was instantly very hard. She'd kept me pretty hard all the way there but I did have to drive without killing anyone so I was kind of distracted. Now if I'd fallen forward I think I'd have punched a hole in the floor and it was a concrete slab.

I took her in my arms and kissed her and she pushed me away and told me I was over dressed for the function we were about to attend. It took me a second to figure that out and I started to undress.

She walked through the living room and down the hall to the bedroom and I followed like a puppy, dropping clothes along the way, watching her ass sway. I think she emphasized that quite a bit because she glanced back, smiled broader and really started to swing her hips wider.

I'd hung back a bit for the view but was right behind her, naked, when she got to the door. I rubbed my very hard cock on her ass and as she opened the door she pushed back and squeezed me with her butt cheeks, then stepped forward into the room.

She turned around, staring down at my cock and smiling. She licked her lips again and I started forward intending to throw her on the bed and just screw her brains out, but she had other ideas. She took my arms, turned me and sat me on the bed.

"I'm very hot. I need to suck your cock, right now. I'll tell you about the cop and parking attendant later. Just lay back and enjoy this."

She crawled over me and I got one nipple in my mouth and a hand in her crotch trying to find the opening before she lay down facing me. This was one of her favorite things to do and I was very ready for it.

"Come here you sexy bastard," is what she said and I was there in one second. She squirmed down so her head was at my crotch, took my right leg and pulled it so my knee was nestled tightly against her pussy and clamped it with her legs. I can feel how hot she is and that drives me a little higher.

She pulled my left leg up on top of her and reached out with both hands and took a very firm grasp of my twitching cock.

FoxyMatureOn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyMatureOn

I could feel it pulse with my heart beat and when she squeezed it the sensation was incredible. It throbbed and felt like it swelled to double it's size.

She likes to do that for a minute or two and then she starts to lick me like a lolly pop. Up the shaft and around the head. She'd probe at the opening with her tongue and wiggle it like she was trying to get it inside then she'll put just the head in her mouth and suck very hard. I can feel her marvelous tits pressed against my thighs and she kind of wiggles while she sucks me harder and faster.

At this point I have my hands grasping her head, straining to not just yank in down and bury myself in her throat. I'm pretty much ready to just cum and then die because I don't think it'll ever get any better than that.

But I don't and she moves one hand and pushes her head forward and gulps about half of my six and a half inches into her mouth. Her tongue is wrapping around my cock and she's fucking me with her mouth and tongue. Her tongue is quite long and she can lick her own nose with it.

In a couple of minutes she's got me all the way in and I am thrusting in and out fucking her mouth and throat, pulling with my hands now and she's playing with my balls with one hand.

She gets the index finger of her right hand wet and shoves it up my ass all the way In one swift push. While this is happening she has her thumb pressing and pinching my 'Taint' that area that 'ain't my ass or balls'.

She knows right where my Prostate is and starts to wiggle her finger and swallows several times around my cock. She's got one hand on my ass with her finger wiggling on my Prostate and pulling me hard into her. I can not hold back any longer and I erupt like a volcano. At least that's what I thought.

This is what she loves. When I start shooting she moves back and just keeps the head in her mouth and SUCKS! It feels like I'll never stop cumming. It burns as she sucks it out but it's like a fire inside me that I never want to go out.

This is absolutely mind blowing and I kind of just go away. I never know where I am when this happens, I just float in this place where nothing can ever go wrong and the universe is very happy. Ecstasy is to mild a word for it. Shit, this woman could suck start a school bus.

When I get back from never never land she's clutching my leg and humping my knee hard. Fucking my ass with her finger and I can feel her getting close. She still has me in her mouth and she's swallowing everything and I reach down and pinch her right nipple rather hard.

This sets her off and she literally shakes her entire body. Almost like a seizure. Moaning very loud around my cock and I think I cum again because she sucks very hard, then slowly relaxes until were just lying there, nestled together, kissing and whispering to each other.

I'm holding her head in both hands and gently running my fingers through her hair as she slips her finger out of my ass and she's kissing and licking my cock and balls. She slipped her left arm under me and hugged my hips close and tight then went back to kissing and licking me. I was so spent I felt like warm jelly just laying there for thirty minutes or so.

Being alone tonight we got up and wandered nude into the living room. She got us both a glass of wine and we sat on the sofa cuddling and talking and kind of just fondling each other. I loved sucking on her tits. It was like I was a baby again and always starving to death. She liked it a lot too and would just hold me and stroke me all over my body as I did it.

We did this so often that at one point about six months into us being 'us' that I suddenly tasted something very sweet. I was so startled that I sat up and looked at her and she laughed so loud and long it got kind of embarrassing. When she stopped she explained that all the stimulation started her milk glands up. I slowed that practice down after that but it took a month or more to stop. I loved it but we decided it's not good for extended periods of time.

That night she finally said, "We need to shower, we both smell like sex."

"What's wrong with that?" was my very clever response and she just stood and pulled me up.

Standing there naked, I kissed her again and she kind of settled into me in my arms, but when she felt my cock getting hard and trying to get between her thighs she pulled away and led me, like a puppy dog again, down the hall to the bathroom. She could lead me over a cliff and I'd just follow. I was never going to leave this woman.

She has this great shower. It's so big you can almost live in it and it has benches built in along two sides. One long and wide enough for her to lay on with the shower turned down to a gentle rain while I fucked her senseless. This was like a very soft warm rain and we fantasized about being in the Forrest. I was always going to put some green lights in to enhance that but I never did.

Tonight she decided she wanted me to shave her pubes and I was enthusiastic about that idea. I loved getting her legs spread wide and her hips rocked forward with her pussy turned up. I could see into her, all that wet, pink soft cave I wanted to just crawl into, and I'd play with everything. She doesn't like to do it often because she says it itches when it grows back.

But she wants it now and then because she really, really likes it when I shave her and eat her there under the 'Rain'. She cums really hard then and it's pretty much the only times she likes my mouth on her. shit! I love eating her but I'm not so stupid I'll push her to let me do it.

She got in and set the water temp and I got all the shaving stuff out. I have an old shaving brush I've used for years and she always wants me to use it on her. It's an antique, made in France, with a real Ivory handle and very soft Badger hair bristles. My mother gave me it to me in 1963 when I was 21 and had just gotten out of the navy and started college. Every time I did this I wondered what she'd think if she knew how I used it now.

I got her positioned and started to work the brush around her outer lips and her thighs. This turned her on and I just kept at a it. I use a double edged razor and I am very careful with it. It took about 10 minutes to get all the hair off and rinsed away. She got hotter and hotter as I worked. Yeah, work, right.

She squirmed and moaned and slid around on the bench until I got to her clit with it. I'd just wipe it across her then pull back the hood with my fingers and brush it directly on her clitoris. That was like an electric shock to her and she'd jerk and I'd move it away to another area.

If I did it to long it was to much and it turned her off. I kept that up for a while and I'd let the shower rinse her off and I'd lick and bite her spending time fucking her with my tongue. I loved that, especially when I could get her to cum.

Tonight she wanted exactly that and it took about 30 minutes to get her to the point of cumming and I pulled her clit into my mouth very hard, wrapped my lips around my teeth, clamped down and sucked it until she screamed. God I loved that.

She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me into her until I couldn't breathe. She ground her crotch against my face so hard it felt bruised, and I loved it. I actually came a couple times doing that, kneeling there, just sucking her hard and when she'd climax I would and the shower just washed it all away. Tonight she had other ideas for that too.

"Stand up and give me that thing you sex fiend."

I discovered early that she liked to sit and suck me. One time, she did it while sitting on the toilet at a friends house. She'd gone to pee and came back and pulled me in with her and sat and peed and sucked me until I came. We'd only been going out for a month and that blew my mind. She did it once more that night too. She did it many times over the next 35 years or so too.

I stood and braced my hands against the shower wall above her. She gobbled my cock down fast, all the way into her throat and started to suck and swallow. I was instantly ready and started to really pound into her. Again she pulled back until just the head was in her mouth and she put both hands on my cock and squeezed as she sucked very hard.

I came and thought I was going to collapse. I managed to keep my feet as I shuddered from head to foot and she just kept sucking and licking until I was mostly soft again and then pulled me in to hug my hips and brushed her cheek across my softening cock.

We managed to get out and dried off and into bed. She then proceeded to tell me all about the cop and the parking attendant. I cracked up and started the teasing. That was when she told me she'd have blown the cop if traffic was lighter. That kind of shut me up for a while because I didn't like that image.

She nestled back into me, spooning with my cock pressed between her ass cheeks and me fondling her boobs. After squeezing my cock a couple of times with her ass cheeks she just softly fell into sleep.

She snores a little and I lay there listening, feeling very relaxed and loved, thinking about tonight.

"Spin." I thought. How a simple thing like a spin out in a car could bring all this on.

It did cause one other positive thing to happen too. She decided that going out without panties wasn't such a bad idea after all and did it many more times.

Published 
Written by LASARDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments