Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Small Moment

"They were reunited decades later by mere happenstance~"

28
17 Comments 17
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Recommended Read

I was window-shopping in a small town on Cape Cod when I heard, “Sarah, is that you?”

I turned and was unexpectedly face-to-face with an old classmate of mine from almost three decades ago.

“Jeremy?” My face must have looked flabbergasted.

“Yeah, I almost didn’t recognize you, it’s been so long! But your long red hair gave you away,” he inched closer, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m on vacation. I live here for a month every summer,” I shared, trying to nonchalantly smooth my unruly red curls and straighten my yellow sundress, suddenly very aware of my appearance.

Of course I run into my old crush when I look disheveled as hell.

“What a coincidence, me too!” Jeremy shared excitedly, “I normally come here in July, but I came a month early this year instead, maybe that’s why I’ve never seen you.”

He hadn’t changed a bit. Tall, dark hair, brown eyes, lean body, soft lips. Memories of us sneaking around in school flooded back.

“So how have you been? It’s been a while,” I asked, feeling a bit awkward and started to sweat.

Am I getting wet? No, it must just be the humidity.

“You look the same! Beautiful as ever…” he shuffled even closer to me.

“I still have the letter you wrote me all those years ago, before I transferred schools.” I instantly regretted sharing that detail and looked down, embarrassed. “Never mind, I bet you forgot all about that though.”

On my last day of school, Jeremy wrote me a letter expressing how he would love me always and forever. Sounded cliché, but so was an adolescent romance; it was such a whirlwind. I moved out of town and never saw him again since that day he handed me the note. We tried to keep in touch by email, but life got in the way.

“No, I remember. I never forgot you, Sarah,” Jeremy grabbed my hand, “You were my first love after all.”

I looked up and saw him staring intently at me, biting his lip. The way he said my name gave me butterflies, just like when we were in school. My pussy was definitely wet now and my heart was beating fast. He squeezed my hand. Time stood still.

I usually laugh when I get nervous, so I started to chuckle awkwardly.

“You were always so cute when you’d giggle like that. You were such a distraction for me in science class,” our eyes were fixated on each other. Our surroundings blurred.

“It’s so funny running into you like this. I think of you often. And I miss you. You were such an important person to me, you know…” I was uncertain about being so honest with him, but felt it was important to tell him.

Jeremy had meant so much to me at that point in my life years ago, and I hoped he knew his impact on me. He was the only one there for me through my parents’ divorce and when my younger sister got sick. He stuck by me and pulled me out of my depression. He made me feel loved and like I was meant to be somebody.

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

My body gravitated towards him and our skin touched. He smelled like sunscreen and the ocean. It was comforting to be so close to him, even though so much time has passed, he felt safe. Like home. For a split second, I imagined us making love and feeling close again.

Before he could respond to my abrupt admission, I was jolted back to reality when I heard, “Jeremy? Jeremy! I’m ready to leave now,” yelled a petite blonde woman who was exiting a store across the way. She was waving in our direction, then she frowned and got into her car.

“Coming!” he shouted across the street, then turned his attention back to me, but dropped my hand.

“Umm, that’s my wife, I should get going. She doesn’t like to be kept waiting,” Jeremy dropped eye contact, looking down. He stepped back. Now he appeared to be the awkward one.

“Oh okay, yeah of course,” I started to snap out of my trance and time was returning back to normal. I shoved my now empty hands in the pockets of my sundress.

“It was great to see you, Sarah. Really. I wish we had more…” he trailed off looking disappointed.

“Time? Me too, Jeremy. It was really nice. Take care of yourself. We should stay in touch?” It sounded more like a question. I hesitated and held my breath. I shouldn’t have suggested that.

He tilted his head, half smiling. We both went in for a hug. It lasted longer than expected. His arms pulled me into his chest and we stood there together. Holding each other. A brief moment where I traveled back in time and felt like a teenager again with my first crush.

He let go and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, “Bye Sarah.”

His lips felt electric and my body tingled. My face felt hot. I watched him walk away and before he crossed the street he turned.

“I’m glad you kept my letter. I still have all of yours too,” he grinned sheepishly and went to catch up with his wife.

I was overcome with emotions and all I could do was force my lips into a smile and wave back, holding back my tears.

Once Jeremy’s car had driven away, I sat on a nearby bench, held my head in my hands, and collected my thoughts. I hadn’t felt a rush like that in a long time. My panties were almost soaked through and we barely touched each other. How does he still have that effect on me years later? It didn’t seem possible. My nipples were hard, my throat was dry, and I felt out of breath like I had run a marathon, but I was just standing there. I suddenly felt dizzy.

“Hey, I’m back. Are you okay?” My husband returned from shopping down the street. He was carrying a bunch of bags and looked at me concerned.

I ferociously blinked back my tears, not wanting to cause any alarm or suspicion. I stood up, grabbed one of the bags, and nodded.

“Yes, of course, let’s go.” I wondered if I should tell him who I had just bumped into. My face still felt warm. My fingers glided over my cheek where Jeremy’s kiss lingered on my skin. I may have to read that letter again when I return home.

Published 
Written by gracefulxgem
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments