Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passions and Lust - Chapter 1

"Lana and Tommy's story"

3
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words
The skies were bright and blue. Very few clouds spread as far as the eye could see. The meadow was a luscious green with rolling hills. It was an incredible view of the little town of Brantwood. She sat under a tree, looking at everything she could take in. She often sat there when things went wrong, or if she needed some time to herself to mull things over.

Her name was Lana. A young beautiful teacher in the town school. She had chocolate brown hair with soft curls that gently draped her shoulders; soft, warm brown eyes. Soft, blush lips that almost resembled a heart.

She loved her job, working with children and teaching them all they needed to know in life. But she felt like something was missing. All her life, she worked hard because her family told her that in order to be happy in life; you need to work for it. So she put all of her wants and desires aside, and focused on being successful. Now, more than ever, she felt like things were no longer in her control.

What she desired most was someone to love. Someone to give all of her love to. Then she began to think, what if that person doesn’t exist? Or what if they’ve already passed her by? What if they’ve already found someone much prettier than she?

She decided that it was time to change things in her life. She was going to change everything in her life. She got up, walked down the hill until she reached the town and started on her way home. She lived in a little one bedroom cottage just beyond the town center.

It stood alone in a patch of woods. A small white fence surrounded the property. Lining the fence to the gate were beautiful red and white roses, Bleeding Hearts and Peonies; the roses weaving in and out of a white wooden archway at the gate. A small stone walkway leading to the wooden door decorated with a wreath of roses.

She walked in and was immediately greeted by her little all black kitten, Cosmic. She picked her up and walked into the kitchen to feed her. After she had put her down, she grabbed a soda out of the small refrigerator and sat on her loveseat and began to plan out what she was going to do. She looked at the calendar to see her time frame. It was late June, so she must go down to the town hall to speak with them about finding a new school teacher.

As her thoughts began to run through her head like a freight train, she heard a noise in her front yard. She looked out of her window and saw Tommy, the town fire marshal and a childhood friend. He was picking up some trash that the local kids had thrown into her yard, and then made his way up the stone walkway to her door. Before he got to the door, she opened it and threw her arms around him as if she hadn’t seen him in years. He was so surprised from the hug, he asked, “Is everything alright?”

“Never better!” she replied as she withdrew her arms. “I’m going to leave my job, and go on a road trip!”

Tommy looked into her eyes and could see the excitement rising in her. “Are you serious?” he asked her.

“Of course I’m serious!” she replied. “All my life I’ve done everything that everyone else wanted me to do! Now, it’s time I did what I want to do.”

She dragged him into the cottage by his hand and immediately began telling him all of her plans. How she was first going to visit Boston, Massachusetts; then make her way down to New York City and so on. He looked at her in near shock when she said she was going to do all of this by train. “Why by train?” he asked her. “Why not buy yourself a good reliable car and drive where you want to go?”

“Because,” she giggled, “my dad said that if I ever wanted to travel by train, to let him know and he would take care of it!” Her father was a retired engineer and lived in a small town just outside of Boston. “All I have to do is call him and let him know what I’m doing and he’ll help me out!” she said with enthusiasm.

“When are you going to take this expedition of yours?” Tommy asked jokingly.

“Hopefully by the middle of July,” Lana said. “I still have some things to take care of. Quit my job, take some money out of the bank for the trip, you know, important things. I was going to ask you for a favor, though.”

Tommy looked at her. “Name it.” 

“Would you be able to drive me to the airport when the time comes that I’m ready to leave? It's thirty minutes away and I don’t have any way of getting there,” she asked.

He smiled at her and said, “Sure, anything for you.”

She jumped up and down in excitement.

“On one condition,” he quickly said. She stopped and looked at him, still smiling. “You let me take you to dinner the night before you leave. Who knows when I’m going to see you again?”

She smiled, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek and replied, “Of course.” 

Tommy was not only Lana’s best friend, but he loved her. He never told her of this in fear that it would ruin their friendship. Tommy was a very handsome man. He was tall, with black hair, crystal blue eyes, muscular build, and head over heels in love with Lana.

As the sun rose the morning before her trip, Lana woke up with ease. She was still full of the excitement that she had when she decided she was going to do this. She walked into the kitchen and made herself some toast with grape jelly and coffee.

As she sat at her little table, she gazed around the rest of her little cottage. She had boxed anything that was breakable, just in case something where to happen while she was gone. She decided it would probably be best if she were to travel light. So she packed only one suitcase for her clothes and a backpack for her personal belongings. She knew she was going to come across a laundromat in her travels, so she wasn’t worried about if she was going to have clean clothes while she traveled.

She had spoken to her father the day before and told him when she would be arriving in Boston. All of her plans were in motion. Her father was very pleased to hear that she was taking this road trip and assured her that she would have every resource she needed.

As the morning drew on, she tidied up the cottage a little more. She decided that when she returned home, if she returned home, she wanted things to be as simple as possible, yet wanted to make sure her belongings were going to be safe. She also went through her refrigerator to make sure it was clear of anything that could possibly go bad, unplugged it from the wall and left it.

As the day progressed, her cottage looked like it was getting ready to be deserted. She looked at the clock and swore to herself. “It’s almost 5 o’clock. I have to start getting ready for dinner.” She ran into her bathroom, grabbed a couple of towels, and jumped in the shower. As she stood there with the hot water beating on her back and hair, she began thinking about what could possibly be missing from her life. She was going on this big adventure, and while it excited her, she still felt a little empty.

She finished washing up, dried her hair and styled it so her curls flowed as if they were liquid. She pinned only a small amount of her hair on one side of her head to reveal her ear. Mainly to keep her hair out of her face. She took a simple yet elegant black dress out of her closet that her mother had given her just before she passed away. The first and last time she wore it was for the funeral. It was silk and lace with minimal bead work. She decided that this was the perfect dress to wear for her last dinner with her best friend for a long time.

She finished putting on her make-up, getting the dress on. She looked in the mirror spinning around to make sure everything was in tip top shape and glanced at the clock; it was 7 o’clock. Then there was a gentle knock at the door. She put her heels on and ran to the door.

When she opened it, there stood Tommy wearing a dark grey suit, black buttoned shirt, looking very handsome. He looked at her and did not realize that his bottom jaw had dropped. Lana laughed, touched his chin with her index finger and pushed his mouth closed. She moved out of the way so he could come in. She closed the door. As she turned, he was holding a single rose with a fern and baby’s breath with a gold ribbon tied around the stems.

“You look amazing,” he said to her.

She smiled shyly and said, “Thank you,” as she took the rose. “You look incredible tonight.” 

“Are you ready to go?” he asked her.

“Absolutely,” she said. She walked over to the table and leaned over to grab her purse. Tommy could not help himself but stared at her as she bent over the table. Her dress showed every curve so perfectly. He could feel the atmosphere getting hotter and hotter. Lana turned to him and said, “Let’s go,” smiling.

When they got to his car, he opened the door for her to get in. Suddenly, she felt almost relieved. Whatever has been bothering her all this time wasn’t bothering her anymore. She thought to herself that maybe this was what was missing. Then the thought crossed her mind, we’ve done so many things together, why should this be any different?

Tommy closed the door. After Lana sat in the car, he ran around to the other side, got in and started the car. “You’re going to love this,” he said with a smile.

She looked at him a little confused, but still anxious. It wasn’t a very long ride. He drove around to the hill that Lana often visited to get think things through. When he stopped the car and turned it off, she looked at him confused. “What are we doing here?”

“You’ll see,” he said.

When she stepped out of the car, he took her by the hand, and gently turned her so her back was facing him. “Close your eyes,” he whispered. She wasn’t so sure about this, but she did. Tommy pulled a black satin cloth out of his suit pocket and covered her eyes. “This is so I know you won’t peek,” he whispered.

“Alright,” she replied in a low voice. He took both of her hands and led the way. She never realized how warm and soft his hands were. He led her up the hill and came to a stop.

“Wait one second,” he said to her. He let go of her hands and she could hear some rustling going on. She felt him walk by and press up against her. As he untied the blindfold, he held it against her face and asked, “Are you ready?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

Tommy removed the blindfold from Lana’s eyes. When she opened them, she could see the tree that she always sat under. And on the ground where she sat, a red and white checkered picnic blanket with two lit candles and a dinner for two laid out in perfection. To the side of the blanket, a bucket full of ice and a bottle of wine. She looked at him in amazement.

“What is this?” she asked gently.

“This is my going away gift to you,” he said. She looked deep into his eyes and found something there that she had never seen before: love. He cleared his throat and spoke gently, “For years, I would see you sitting here under this tree, pondering things. Things I didn’t know. You looked so beautiful just sitting here, staring up at the sky, at the meadow. And then it dawned on me just how much I love you. I’ve been in love with you for years, Lana. I never said anything because we’re such good friends. I was afraid you would reject me. And as I look at you now, in the moonlight, in this dress, my love for you is even stronger. And like I said, I don’t know when I’m ever going to see you again and…”

Before he could finish his sentence, Lana reached up to his face, gently pulled him towards her and kissed him. She had no idea what she was doing. She had never kissed anyone like this before. But it felt so right, so natural. He put his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him. She wrapped her hands around his broad shoulders and was lost in this kiss. This is what I’ve been missing, she thought to herself.

It felt as if an eternity had gone by, and she was still kissing him, locked in the only thing that felt like the safest place to be. When Lana finally pulled away, she didn’t even notice that she had tears streaming down her face. He touched her face with his hands and wiped the tears away with his thumbs. She looked down. For some reason, she felt ashamed for not knowing how he felt, or how she felt about him. Only now, did she realize that she loved him too.

He touched the bottom of her chin and nudged her to look up. When she did, she felt a chill go down her spine. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“Never better,” she replied with a smile.

He kissed her softly once more. “Do you want some wine?” he asked as he led her to the blanket. She nodded as he wiped her tears away with his thumb. Tommy poured two large glasses of wine and handed one to Lana.

She took it and asked, “What should we drink to?”

“Here is to you,” Tommy said, raising his glass. “May you have an incredible adventure and return home safely to me.”

“You’re not going to stop me from going?” she asked.

“Why?” he said. “This is something you want to do and you’ve already planned it out and leaving tomorrow. It’s what you want. I want you to be happy, Lana. Not feeling like you’re stuck.”

They clinked glassed and sipped their wine. Tommy took Lana’s hand and helped her to sit on the blanket.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

He sat down and began to serve the dinner. She looked at the food. Salad, chicken with pasta, fresh fruits, and even Tiramisu for dessert. They sat there and ate and spoke of everything they could think of. Their days in school when they first met; what she was going to do on her trip and the things she was going to see. It seemed like hours had gone by. Lana helped Tommy pack up the dinner plates, the salad and the fruit.

“Now for some dessert,” Tommy said. He pulled out a small plate for the Tiramisu. It looked a little funny. There was a small box on the side of the plate.

“What’s this?” Lana said as she took the plate.

“This is another surprise. A small gift for you to remember me by while you’re gone.”

She put the plate down, picked up the small box and opened it. Inside was a sparkling three diamond necklace. She gasped and looked at Tommy. “Oh my goodness!” she exclaimed.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“It’s so beautiful!” she said.

Tommy took the necklace and placed it around Lana’s neck and clasped it. “Just like you,” Tommy whispered. He pulled himself towards her and kissed her neck. She couldn’t believe how good it felt. When he pulled back, she grabbed his face and pulled him back to her and kissed him again.

She could feel his hands running through her hair. She didn’t even want the dessert at this point. “It’s getting late,” she said. “My flight is at seven in the morning.”

Tommy looked a little disappointed, but said, “That’s right.”

They packed everything up in the basket that he had hidden behind the tree. Lana folded up the blanket and they walked down to the car, arms wrapped around each other.

When Tommy opened the car door, she ducked down and sat in the seat, still holding the blanket. Tommy put the basket in the trunk of the car, got in and proceeded to drive her home. When they got there, he opened the door to let Lana out. He took her by the hand to help her. They walked to her front door, holding each other’s hand. She stepped up on the porch so she was eye level with him. She smiled as she gazed into his clear blue eyes.

“Thank you for such a beautiful night. I’m never going to forget it,” she said.

Tommy smiled and responded, “Neither will I.”

They gazed into each other’s eyes for such a long time. She kept moving her eyes back and forth from his lips to his eyes and back again. She leaned in and kissed him gently. “Come inside,” she whispered to him. She took his hand and led him into the house.

When they were both inside, she closed the door and walked toward her bedroom. Tommy followed, feeling a little nervous. When he turned the corner just beyond her door, she pulled him toward her and kissed him, this time with more passion than she could have ever imagined.

She had one hand on the side of his face and one around his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her and carried her to her bed. She took off his suit jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt. He kissed the side of her face, down to her neck. He was feeling all over her back for the zipper to her dress. They both slowed down to take in the moment.

She took one step back and undid the zipper Tommy was having trouble finding. As she pulled the dress down, it fell to the floor. She was wearing a black lace bra with matching hipster shorts. He could not believe how perfect her body was. Curves so smooth, anything would just slip right off. Tommy looked at her face and noticed she had nervousness about her. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I’m a little embarrassed,” she whispered.

“Why? What’s up,” Tommy said with concern.

Lana hesitated. “I’m… I’m a virgin. I’ve never done this before. I’m a little scared.”

Tommy hugged her tightly. “Do you want to stop? We don’t have to do this,” he whispered in her ear.

With that, all of the fear and nervousness went away. She pulled back a little, looked into his eyes. “No.” She kissed his lips gently. “I want to. There’s no one else in this world that I would rather do this with. I know I can trust you,” she said softly.

Tommy kicked his shoes off one at a time, still hugging Lana. She was caressing his muscular back as he caressed hers. When he held her tighter, she felt a bulge coming from Tommy. She looked up at him, gently ran her hands down his back to his butt. She squeezed for a split second. She pulled away a tiny bit, pulled her hands around front and began to feel the bulge in his pants.

She couldn’t believe how long and wide something like that could be. She continued to rub it up and down through his pants. Tommy leaned his head down to kiss her. Her hands found their way to undo his belt and his pants. Tommy was shaking as much as she was. He kissed her deeper with every minute that passed. He rubbed his hands around her back feeling for the bra clasp. He unhooked it as he kissed her down her neck. He brought the straps down her arms and she finished removing it.

She stood there in front on him with the moonlight shining in on her body. After they were completely naked, he stepped closer to her, with one arm around her back supporting her, lowering her onto her bed. She moved so that they both fit on the bed. Tommy couldn’t stop staring into her eyes. He leaned down to kiss her. Caressing her from her legs, up her abdomen, then, nervously, cupped her milky white breasts.

She stretched with every squeeze. This feels so incredible, she thought to herself. He kissed her lips, her face, and slowly and gently moved his way down her neck. She gave a slight moan of enjoyment. Tommy slid his body down as he kissed her body. First, her neck which smelled so sweet, like fruits. Still rubbing and groping her breasts, he licked down her neck to her chest, kissing every few inches.

He made his way down to her soft, white breasts, kissing them all over, flicking her nipples gently with his tongue and sucking on them. Tommy could feel goose bumps form all over Lana’s body as he did this. He squeezed her breasts and sucked on them, pinching them with his lips, moving from one to the other. She moaned softly with delight. She felt as if a cool wave had swept over her. She was quivering as if she was cold, but her body was near steaming.

Still holding onto her breasts and squeezing them, Tommy kissed down Lana’s stomach. So smooth and flat. She moved her legs so that she cradled him within them. Tommy moved his body back up and kissed her lips once more. He ran his hand all over her back, down to her ass, squeezing it, pulling her closer to him. He began to play with the edge of her lace shorts, tugging lightly on the sides.

He moved to the side of her, still kissing her, and continued to caress her body. Her body was so hot. Tommy moved down and kissed her neck again, this time, sliding his hand down between her legs over the lace. She moaned slightly louder than before. He could feel how hot she was just from kissing her. He rubbed her harder as she pulled him back up to her to kiss her.

He ventured down her body once again, kissing and licking from her lips, to her neck, her breasts; stopping only for a moment to lick and suck on her hard pink nipples. Kissing down to her stomach, he used both of his hands to pull the shorts down and off her legs. He lay in between them, kissing her thighs; first the right, then the left. He gently rubbed her hot sex, feeling how wet she was. He lowered his head and licked it.

She immediately moaned as soon as his tongue touched her hood. The cool wave she felt before came back full force, causing her to shudder with every pass of his tongue. Tommy started off gently. Then began licking harder and faster the louder she cried. He spread her lips open, revealing the slit more. He kissed and sucked on her hood, then stuck his tongue in her opening as far as he could, then buried his face into her.

Lana was almost lost in a dream world. She was overwhelmed by the pleasure that was rising from this. She had ran one hand through Tommy’s hair, squeezing and pulling at it. The harder Tommy licked her, the more she wanted. She finally decided to let go, let him do what he wanted. So she pulled his head into her, burying his face deeper into her slit.

He moved his tongue up to her hood, and stiffened it. When he shook his head back and forth, Lana felt like she was about to explode. He rubbed her opening and licked her at the same time, causing her to moan so loud. When his finger was wet enough with her own fluid, he gently pushed his finger into her opening. She nearly screamed in complete ecstasy.

He moved his finger in and out of her slowly. He could feel her muscles contracting inside of her. He licked as hard as he could. Her whole body was tensing up. Just as he pulled his finger out, she yelled out his name, “Oh, Tommy!”

Still licking her slit, he could feel her orgasm dripping from her opening. He began kissing her body as he moved back up to her. As he kissed her neck, she gently moved his head to hers. “I want to know how I taste,” she whispered. She stuck out her tongue and licked his lips. He kissed her full on the mouth.

Lana used her fingers to bring Tommy’s boxer shorts down, but Tommy removed them completely. This time, Lana was kissing Tommy’s neck as he lay on top of her. Her body was still quivering from the orgasm she just had. She had no idea it could feel like that.

As Tommy lay there, kissing and caressing Lana’s now sweating body; she could feel him rubbing up against her opening. His cock was throbbing and hot. She wondered how he was going in to fit inside of her. Tommy reached to his suit pants pocket and grabbed his wallet and pulled out a condom. She silently thanked the heavens that at least one of them had one. She never needed them.

Tommy opened the package and removed the little latex balloon inside. Without Lana seeing, he slipped it onto his fully erect member. He gently kissed Lana’s lips, looked right into her eyes and asked, “Are you ready?”

“Yes,” she replied and nodded at the same time. Tommy slid his hand down feeling for her opening, and guided his cock to it. When he knew he was in the perfect spot, he placed his hand on Lana’s hip, and gently pushed it into to her. She moaned loudly as it entered her. It burned, yet it felt so good.

“Are you okay?” asked Tommy.

She closed her eyes and nodded. Tommy knew that this could be painful for her. He started off gently. Slowly pushing in and pulling out.

When he could feel her muscles finally relax, he picked up his pace. “Is that okay?” he asked with a slight grunt.

Lana put her hands on his face, looked into his eyes and whispered, “Please, I want you inside me.”

Tommy obeyed. He kissed her passionately, thrusting in and out of her faster and harder. He could feel how tight she was. She squeezed his back and pulled him closer to her. The harder he rammed it into her, the harder she clawed at his back. “Oh God! Don’t stop!” she moaned.

Lana had no concept of time. They were both soaking wet from sweating. Lana pushed him to lie back. Tommy stopped and did as Lana motioned. All he wanted to do was please her. He lay flat on his back; Lana swung one leg over him and mounted him. She leaned down and kissed him, moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her wet opening all over his shaft.

Tommy slid his hand between them and straightened his engorged appendage. Lana raised herself just enough to let it slide back into her. She slid slowly down until it was completely inside of her. Tommy gave a little groan as he held her hips. She moaned from it deep inside her. She moved her whole body up and down, sitting straight up while straddling Tommy.

When she found a comfortable groove, she moved her hips back and forth faster and faster. She leaned forward, hovering her breasts over his head. He leaned up to suck on them. She held the back of his neck to support him. The faster Lana moved, the harder Tommy’s member was hitting her spot inside of her. She could also feel her hood rubbing against his pelvic bone, giving her double the pleasure.

Tommy sat straight up and swung his legs over the side of the bed. Lana wrapped her legs around Tommy’s body. He gripped her hips and started moving her up and down on his cock. After a few minutes, he stood up with Lana still wrapped around him, kissing him, and dropped her back on the bed. He placed her legs over his shoulders, bent down and began thrusting fast and hard. Lana’s moaning was no longer in her control. She moaned and cried out from the over abundance of painful pleasure of his head hitting against her cervix. She wanted more.

Tommy dropped her legs, laid on top of her, kissed her lips and whispered, “I love you”. “I love you, too” she replied. He locked his eyes onto hers, kissed her once more, threw his head back, then let out a loud groan. He could feel his fluid rushing out of him. At the same time, Lana moaned and cried out Tommy’s name again. Tommy could feel her muscles tighten inside of her, her liquid oozing out of her. They moved themselves back onto the bed.

Lana pulled the sheet up to cover her sweating, quivering body. Tommy lay beside her and covered himself as well. They faced each other, her head resting on his arm, legs inter-twined.

“That was more wonderful than I thought it would be,” she said softly.

Tommy smirked. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

Lana smiled and kissed him fully. “No, not at all.”

Tommy lay there, rubbing his hand up and down Lana’s back until they both fell asleep. Lana never felt so safe. To know that she found love and it was in Tommy’s arms.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Mystic_Eyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments