Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Return To Black Mountain

"Two years after Melina had a one night stand with Brian..They meet once again."

6
7 Comments 7
5.3k Views 5.3k
912 words 912 words
I pulled my truck into the driveway of the cabin, and noticed a light was on in the front room. I walked up the steps and opened the door, wondering why it was unlocked.

The park ranger said someone was renting the cabin, but left this morning. "Maybe they just forgot to lock up." I thought to myself as I entered the living room.

I walked back to the master bedroom and put my Louis Vuitton duffle bag and make-up case on the bed. I kicked off my sandles and walked towards the bathroom. I stopped quickly when I heard a noise coming from the other room.

I ran into the kitchen and there he stood..

"What the hell are you doing here?" He said as he turned around to face me.

"I rented the cabin for the next two weeks!" I snapped back.

He walked passed me and grabbed a piece of green paper off of the table and handed it to me.

"See, here is the reciept showing that I also have the cabin for the same two weeks."

"We will have to go to the office and get this straighted out ASAP." I stated, as I walked out the door.

****************************************************************

It was dusk before we got back to the cabin. Four hours in the office, and all we got from the ranger was "We have double booked the cabin and have no other cabins available. You will have to make due."

He looked at me as I sat on the couch and said, "You look very familiar, what is your name?"

Without looking at him I said softly, "Melina."

His jaw dropped as he ran over and got down infront of me.

"Please tell me that you remember me." He said as he looked up into my eyes

I looked deep into those brown eyes as tears started to form. I managed to whisper, "Brian." as I fell down into his arms.

Brian picked me up and carried me into his bedroom, gently setting me on the bed as he kissed my soft full lips. He laid beside me as his hands slid up my inner thigh stopping at the top of my white shorts. I pulled off his t-shirt and kissed his shoulders as my hands explored his upper body.

Brian began kissing my neck and slowly working his way down as he took off my white tank top. He lightly rubbed my hard nipples with his figertips as he took them into his mouth, one at a time.

My body shivered as he kissed down my stomach, stopping at the button of my shorts. With one quick movement, Brian had my shorts and thong off and throwing them to the floor.

NickRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NickRyder



Brian opened my legs and traced my wet slit with his tongue before pushing it deep into my wet pussy. I moaned softly as I lifted my hips up to him. He bit my clit firmly as he push two fingers into my tight cunt.

I instantly started cumming in Brian's mouth. I grabbed the crisp white sheets as I reached the top of my climax. He wrapped his arms around my legs, pulling me closer to his mouth. My muscles tightened as my sweet juices flowed into his mouth.

I whimpered as I came for him. My body felt week and limp. I lay there, not able to move.

"Oh my God Brian, that felt so good." I said soflty.

He moved between my legs and whispered in my ear, "I'm not done with you yet sweetheart."

Before I could reply I felt Brian's hard member push deep into my hole. I let out a loud squeal as he filled me up. He slowly pumped his dick in and out, as he kissed my lips slowly.

He picked up my legs and laid them on his shoulders, pushing deeper inside me. I raised my arms above my head and grabbed the wooden headboard, bracing myself as Brian picked up his pace. Every thrust was deeper and harder than the last.

He nibbled on my neck and moaned, "I'm going to cum soon Melina."

Hearing him moan sent me over the edge. I never understand why, but I love when a man moans during sex.

My walls tightened severely, my cum oozed out of my pussy, coating Brian's cock. He let my legs down and pushed deeper in my love hole. I wrapped my arms around him as I climaxed fiercely.

"Oh fuck yes Brian, Im cumming!" I screamed.

He put his hands on my hips and rammed his dick into me hard before cumming. I felt his hot creamy cum shoot up inside me. Brian waited a few minutes before he pulled out. After he pulled out a mixture of our cums dripped out of my sore pussy.

I laid in Brian's arms all night. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep after our love making. I felt his arms tighten around me as he kissed my forhead.

"Please don't walk out of my life again, Melina." Brian whispered. "I have loved you since the night we met, I dont wont to lose you again."

I moved closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder, and slowly opened my eyes. "I love you too Brian." I said lightly.

Brian picked me up and carried me to the shower and said with a laugh,

"Oh we are gonna have a great summer."

Published 
Written by moormansbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments