Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Diary Part Three

"Entries into a secret diary of love and experimentation."

3
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
You can’t believe how pretty it is here. We turned off the highway and traveled down a long dirt road to see this huge cabin nestled in the woods. I’m not sure there are enough words to describe what my eyes saw, but I’m going to try.

My eyes saw what my mind could not start to believe. I’m glad I took that architecture class last year. The front is a tall a-frame peak filled with a large bay window. It looks almost like the middle ages cathedral windows, simply breath taking. As you look past the front window you see the enormity of the cabin expanding back to the sides. One of my first thoughts was that I’d need a map just to find my way around.

The inside, wow, is just as gorgeous. I can’t believe that we are spending three weeks here. This place is bigger than our house by more than two. The vaulted ceiling with its crossing beams is magnificent and I don’t have words for the spiral long staircase. The main room is warmed by a free standing, black iron wood stove still with a smooth flat top for cooking. The wall separating the two main rooms has a modern fireplace that is open from both rooms. The elegance that greeted my eyes was more than my imagination could ever create.

Simon stood in the center of the room and as our eyes met I wanted to run to him and feel his hands against my skin. I saw the same desire in his eyes. I held my ground, but fought my feet the whole time.

As Simon approached, my heart leapt to be this close and not touch, but instead he shook my father’s hand and welcomed us. Simon asked how the drive was and brushed my hand as he ushered us in the door. His slight touch brought my heart out of my chest and into my throat.

We got here late in the day so it was close to dinner, which was good because I was starving. Simon’s mom, Marianne, was just finishing up and asked Ciera, Simon’s little sister, to show us to our rooms. Simon followed us and we lagged back talking. After my parents and siblings were shown their rooms we walked around a corner and down another hallway towards my room.

Simon grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I wanted so badly to kiss him and never let him go. Simon opened the door to my room and scooped me up and carried me in. He said it was a preview of our wedding night. I heard Ciera laugh and say that she would leave us alone, but not to be too long, closing the door behind her.

Simon carried me to the bed and gently placed me down. I swear I sunk in a foot, and then he finally kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as he climbed onto the bed. His hands found my breasts and as he squeezed them I moaned. I wanted to be in his arms forever.

He rose above me and moved down my body. Simon untucked my shirt and kissed my belly as he raised my skirt. His fingers were in my panties before I knew it. He told me he loved that just his kiss made me so wet. He played along my slit and then rammed his fingers inside so fast, my back arched and I let out the moan I was holding in. He pulled his fingers out and pulled my panties off. He said that he wanted me not to wear panties the rest of my time here, and I nodded.

He moved between my legs and inhaled deeply. His eyes lit up and he licked his lips. He told me he wanted to spend the rest of the day tasting me but that we needed to get down stairs for dinner.

I frowned and he smiled. I love that he can get me so excited that I forget about everything but him. He got really close to my wetness and inhaled and groaned. Simon’s eyes rolled back as he savored my scent. I wanted his touch. Simon leaned in close and kissed just above my slit, his eyes never left mine. I tried to beg for him to satisfy our growing need but he would have none of it.

Simon kissed up my body stopping just above my lips he kissed me quickly and said that he would see me at dinner in a few minutes. I sighed as he left me lying on the bed with my skirt raised, panties on the floor and wanting him to stay.

I glanced around my room and was floored. I got up and wandered around the huge room. I have my own bathroom with an old style claw-foot tub, a queen size bed, a walk-in closet and a balcony. Even being below zero I had to look out the balcony, it is a beautiful sight. The miles and miles of trees with no apparent civilization is mind blowing and the four-poster canopy bed has always a dream for me. I feel like a princess in this place.

Dinner was amazing. Marianne is a wonderful cook. Brian, Simon’s dad was beaming and bragging about Simon’s older brother and his family. They were not going to be here this year because his wife is pregnant. We all toasted the good news and gave our well wishes. My father commented that maybe in a few years we would be toasting to his daughter. I blushed but it was my dream too. The adults had their small talk and paid little attention to us.

As we ate dinner Simon and I smiled and flirted with our eyes. I am madly in love with him. Since we sat next to each other we held hands as often as we could. It was the other things he did at dinner, that were even better than the touch of our hands.

I just knew Simon would find a way to check and see if I had put my panties back on. It was his method I was not ready for. He carefully pulled my skirt up and reached between my legs. I almost moaned aloud when he pushed his finger inside me. I gasped but covered it with a well-timed cough.

I noticed his smile as he winked at me. Simon kept up his fingering as we ate and I tried to keep my composure as I drew closer. I squirmed a few times but managed to not be noticed. It was thrilling to know that we were with both our families and doing things that we were not allowed; I was so turned on.

After dinner Ciera gave me a tour of the house and told me that Simon’s room is across the hall and that he would be visiting me tonight.

karolineLUK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
karolineLUK

I like Ciera she doesn’t seem to mind passing information for us. I think she and I will be good friends.

He should be here soon, so I’m off for the night.

************

When Simon walked in I knew there was something wrong. He said we needed to talk and that he wanted me to just listen. My heart sank and my mind whirled wondering what was wrong. I sat and listened as he told me that we had been caught. I wanted to jump out the window, but Simon quickly told me that it was ok and held my hand. He calmed me down by rubbing his thumb softly over the top of my hand and wrist. He knew me so well.

Simon started again and told me that his father knew that we were seeing each other and that he wanted to know what we were doing in secret. I blushed and I wonder if I will be able to look him in the eye now.

Simon continued and I learned that he can’t lie to his father and told in the truth. He said that it would be ok; his father wasn’t going to tell anyone. Simon said that his mother and father had a similar relationship before they married and that he just wanted us to be safe. Simon asked if I was going to be ok and I couldn’t speak. I just shook my head as Simon continued his mantra that it would be ok, leaving me unsettled.

My mind was spinning. What does his father want, what does this mean, there are too many questions. When I could finally speak I rattled off all the questions in my mind. Simon hugged me and told me that he asked his father many of the same questions, and he just said that he wanted us to be safe. I'm not sure.

I need to sleep, but I just can’t stop thinking about the whole thing. I'm worried.

************

Well it has been a week and Brian has acted as if nothing is wrong. Simon asked him several of my questions and the answers were not what I expected. He said his father just wanted Simon to be happy and that he hoped that I would make him happy. Brian also wanted me to know that he believed that I was a good choice for his family. I am leery of his intentions and have tried not to be alone with him.

The one time I was alone with Brian I was very nervous. I woke early and went downstairs to watch the sunrise. I didn’t know that Brian was an early riser. I walked into the kitchen to see him sitting at the table drinking coffee.

I poured a glass of juice and joined him. We made some small talk about the weather then it got weird. He stood and walked behind me, and as he passed me he ran his hand through my hair and kissed the top of my head. The only other man to do that was my father; I was a bit creeped out. After he poured himself another cup of coffee he passed behind me again and I froze. Brian sat next to me and put his hand on my leg and squeezed. I stood quickly and left the room. I don’t want to be alone with him ever.

Simon and I have been sneaking away whenever we can, but it has only been to kiss and hold each other. He comes to my room most nights to talk and play some, but we are being overly careful.

Brian asked if I would join him tomorrow when he goes into town for food. He says he wants some time to get to know his future daughter-in-law. I’m not sure what he is up to but I don’t feel good about this.

I told Simon my concerns and he told me not to worry about his father before he left tonight. I hope that he knows his father as well as he thinks he does. I would still like to have someone with us, but that is not going to happen.

On the bright side, Simon and I did more than we have since we’ve been here. We are getting more comfortable and back to normal. It was a bit scary to know that both of our families were in rooms near and we were breaking many rules. I think the idea turned us both on. This was the first time we had done anything this intense.

Simon started to kiss me like we had done most nights, but tonight his hands were all over me. His fingers gently traveled up under my nightie. I squirmed for him; he loves it when I squirm. Not to be out done I caressed him through his boxers and felt him moan into our kiss.

We played with each other for several minutes before I couldn’t take it any longer I pulled his cock out of his boxer, he was so hard and I wanted him so badly. Simon followed my lead and slipped his fingers right into my pussy. As his fingers explored me I stroked and teased his dick.

Simon and I kissed and played with each other, and I ached for so much more. I thought about giving in and giving him everything. I love him so much and I want to share everything with him. I’m just not sure that I can give up everything. Simon must have sensed that I was somewhere else as he broke this kiss and asked me if I was alright.

I told him what I was thinking about and he said that he wanted to wait until we were married. The fact that he wanted to wait made me love him more. We talked about our desires for a long time. As we talked we just held each other and kissed. I can’t seem to get enough of his touch or his lips.

We got back to where we were earlier with his fingers playing with my folds and my hand stroking him. As we both grew closer Simon stopped. His face showed concern as he said that we shouldn’t finish this. I was confused. He said that if we left any sign that someone else might find out and not be as ok as his father. I realized then why Simon had been so distant when he visited. I smiled and kissed him.

We talked a few more minutes and kissed several more times before he left. I can feel my heart break every time he leaves, but I know one day, he wont leave me. I want that day to be now.

************

Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments