Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Passion

"She didn't expect...."

0
0 Comments 0
8.2k Views 8.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Even in the large suite there was no peace, the captain and Marissa were arguing again. Tyaja whispered to Ayanna “what is going between those two?” Tyaja replied “Maybe the tension of being on the lam is getting to them. Suddenly the door blasted open and that bounty hunter that was pursuing them stepped through the remainder of the door. The captain charged and caught the bounty hunter by surprise spearing him to the floor, as they struggled Marissa pulled out her knife and held it to the bounty hunter’s neck. Marissa “let him go” she demanded as the bounty hunter released his grip. And the captain hit him in the head with the end of his weapon knocking him out cold. Jake looked at Marissa and the others “We’d better get out of here, special services will be here soon”. The sirens could be heard approaching as they took off and disappeared into the clouds. Clearing the clouds the pursuit planes appeared and once again Marissa and Jake were arguing “what are you waiting for?!” shouted Marissa, as Jake just gave her a look as the plane tossed about and then disappeared.

Marissa awakens and she feels in very cloudy state, she pulls herself up and finds that she in a room that appears to have been decorated by Victoria’s Secret. Gazing around the room through her haze and she is on a very large bed, in a maroon shaded room with soft lights, plush carpeting and walls covered in velvet. Stepping off the bed she’s a little shaken but she finds the bathroom. Washing her face, her brown hair is a mess, as she’s started by the reflection of the redhead in the mirror. She speaks softly “Oh good, you’re awake now. I wasn’t sure if this dose you got was too much. My name is Christy” Marissa replied “where am I?” Christy spoke in a soft feminine tone “You are on Eros, we sensed the violence and had to help you and the captain. We are only here to help you. She took Marissa by the arm and led her back over to the bed offering her a drink. Christy said “here, this will help you relax.” Marissa is a little apprehensive, takes the drink and sip as she feels a calmness pour over her as it warms throughout her body.

Christy very close to Marissa starts stroking Marissa’s soft brown hair, massaging down her back. Marissa as this feels pleasurable to her, she thinks about how good her touch feels. Christy wraps her arms around Marissa’s waist and pulls her toward her pressing her body against Marissa’s, as she motions for a soft kiss. Marissa doesn’t resist although she cannot believe this is happening. But something about it feels so right and its been so long since she felt this way. Letting herself go, she wraps her arms around Christy as Christy pulls her closer pressing her bosom against Marissa’s while caressing her long brown locks. Locked in their embrace of passion as their hands explore over one another’s body, a few more young beautiful ladies enter the room quietly, a bosomy blonde Ashley and a dark brunette Kimberly carrying a small tray with various bottles.

Meanwhile, Christy and Marissa are locked in their passionate embrace, touching, feeling and caressing each other. Ashley opens one of the bottles and a soft-effeminate scent emanates throughout the room. Marissa breathes in this scent as her lips are locked with Christy’s as their tongue are slowly exploring, the scent turns her on. Marissa could not believe this was happening but it was feeling so good to be kissing Christy as she started to let herself go.

Kimberly slips behind Ashley and is caressing Ashley’s voluptuous body and she pulls up on the satin camisole that Ashley is wearing exposing her full bosom; reaching down and sliding her hands over the front of Kimberly’s breasts as she eases down her lace panties. Now fully nude they surround Marissa and Christy, gently Christy feels Marissa caressing her shoulders, full breasts and grips the zipper of Marissa’s black jumpsuit slowly pulling down the zipper to her waist. Marissa could feel the warm air against her bare flesh as Ashley and Kimberly press their nude bodies up against Marissa as two pairs of hands slide her leather jumpsuit down exposing her bare shoulders as they pull it down to her waist. This was feeling unbelievably good to her as they were undressing her. Christy with her arms still around Marissa unclasped her bra and sliding her hands around Marissa’s back sliding her bra straps down over her shoulder exposing those full perky breasts. The warm air softly blows over her bare flesh causing her nipples to stiffen from the excitement as Marissa sucks in her breath.

With Kimberly in front and Ashley behind her, the two pairs of hands softly slide the rest of Marissa’s jumpsuit down over her toned tushy past her legs and helping her step out of it.
Turning to Christy, Ashley slide her tender hands over Christy’s bare shoulders, back and sliding off her satin lingerie. Christy taking Marissa by the hand and guides her over to the bathroom where Kimberly is waiting with a warm bubble bath.

Kimberly taking Marissa but the hand she slips her hand down Marissa’s back guiding it down the back of Marissa’s panties and over her trimmed pussy, gently caressing and massaging her hot swelling pussy lips and clit. A quiet moan escapes Marissa’s lips as Kimmy slides her panties off, she guides her to the tub and climb in with her as soaps bubbles all over Marissa’s tight toned body. Making sure she doesn’t miss a spot as her hands massaging as she washes the young woman. Marissa’s is lost in the intense feelings she is experiencing as the anticipation of what is next excites her as the warm water rinse cascades over her body. Kimmy running her hands over Marissa is admiring her marvelous body and the thought of having her was just making her mouth water as she was feeling excitement build in her. Gently she guides Marissa out of the tub and back into the soft glow of the room as the three pairs of hands are drying her off touching every each of her bare body.

Christy takes Marissa by the hand guides her to the over-sized bed, pressing her body against Marissa’s as her moist lips lick and suck her neck, over her shoulder down kissing her full perky breasts.  Slipping her wet tongue over Marissa’s stiffening nipples wrapping her soft moist lips around them and begins to gently suck as Kimmy and Ashley slide their wet tongues over Marissa’s bare flesh. The sensations were so intense for her; Marissa was finding it difficult to keep her eyes open as Christy’s tongue returned to her neck as her breathing was slowly becoming heavier. As the pleasurable feelings were beginning to overwhelm her as multiple hands, lips, tongues, caressing, kissing, and licking all over her nude body. A quiet moan escapes her lips as her eyes close giving herself to the intense feelings as Christy’s suction around her nipples increased with her moist tongue flicking the tip. Kimmy behind Marissa as her hands glided over her nude body while she kissed and nibbled at Marissa’s ear, slowly she slipped her wet tongue deep in Marissa’s ear and she whispered. “You like this baby”. Another soft moan escapes Marissa’s soft lips as Kimmy smiles to herself. Ashley on her knees in front Marissa presses her face in Marissa’s closed thighs, extending her wet tongue between teasing the Y and her love spot. 

Sitting her on the bed the three girls eased her on her back on the over-sized bed guiding her head to the soft pillow.  She is in amazement as she could not believe how giving and loving these girls are towards her. Her breathing increasingly deeper as her excitement and arousal are building within her.  She fights to try to keep her eyes open as Ashley’s moist wet lips and tongue are sliding up her inner thighs. Gently with her soft hands Ashley parts them, exposing her tight hot wet pussy to the cool air; quietly she sucks in her tongue and breath. Ashley’s moist wet licking is teasing ever so close to her hot tight wet pussy the anticipation is getting so intense.

Kimberly at the same time is sliding her moist wet lips on Marissa’s full perky breasts as Christy guides her soft hands over Marissa’s bare flesh caressing, teasing touching as she slowly teases her lips with Marissa’s slowly exploring the outer edge of Marissa’s lips. Christy’s tongue moves to Marissa’s neck, teasing and sucking as she licks the outer edge of Marissa’s ear. This sends a wave of excitement through Marissa’s body down between her thighs as Christy whispers to her “ooo does that excite you baby?” Meanwhile, Ashley is slowly guiding her moist wet tongue over Marissa’s hot wet pussy lips as her eyes flutter closed from the pleasure as moans of ecstasy escape her parted lips. “Mmm oooo mmm”. Gently and slowly her teasing becomes licking and sucking of Marissa’s tight hot wet pussy lips as her pussy becomes wetter and wetter from her excitement. Her moans of ecstasy increasing as she becomes lost in the sensations from her body and the pleasure her pussy is receiving. Kimmy’s sucking and licking of Marissa’s nipples becomes deeper and more teasing as her hands caress and knead the young woman’s full perky breasts. Kimberly just loves this young woman’s breasts and the pleasure that she is receiving from them as she slides one hand between her own thighs rubbing her own pussy’s wetness.

Ashley slides her tongue teasingly over Marissa’s tight hot wet pussy as Kimmy and Christy both focus on Marissa’s full breasts, nipples, neck and ear as Ashley plunges her tongue deep into Marissa’s tight hot wet pussy. She takes slow long strokes just teasing at Marissa’s already highly sensitive swollen clit. To Marissa this was unbelievably so good and she was just getting further lost into this experience, never before has anyone shown this kind of love to her.

Slowly Ashley slides her naked voluptuous body up and on top of Marissa’s as she focuses her kissing and licking on Marissa’s full perky breasts, neck and ear. As Christy moves down between Marissa’s already open thighs, carefully she licks at Marissa’s wet swollen pussy lips. Carefully she spreads the young woman’s swollen labia and lightly traces the insides with the tip of her tongue. Then she squeezes her swollen labia together and plunges her tongue deep inside her tight hot wet pussy. Marissa tosses her head as her moans of ecstasy fill the room while Christy’s moist wet licking of her tight hot wet pussy intensifies. As Ashley’s kissing licking focus on her neck and slipping a moist tongue in Marissa’s ear. Marissa lost in this pleasure cannot believe that this is happening to her, that she could feel such excitement from a woman. As Ashley with her voluptuous body slipping and sliding over Marissa’s nudity, locks her soft lips with Marissa’s in a passionate kiss with exploring tongues as Christy’s tongue gently slides between Marissa’s swollen wet pussy lips

Meanwhile as Ashley moves off Marissa while she kisses and licks Marissa’s neck and ear. Kimberly takes one of the bottles from the tray and opens it as another effeminate sweet scent arises. This scent fills Marissa’s senses as she is aroused even more as Christy’s licking turns to sucking of her hot wet pussy. Kimmy pours the liquid in her hands and guides it over Marissa’s nudity, slowly caressing, touching paying special attention to Marissa’s full perky breasts. Caressing the oil on her already stiffened nipples and it warms with each touch. Marissa closes her eyes “oo oh yes, that feels oh”.  Kim slips her moist lips over Marissa’s full perky breasts and locks them over her stiff nipples as Christy’s tongue is buried between Marissa’s thighs in her tight hot wet pussy. Ashley licking Marissa’s neck and ear whispers in Marissa’s ear “you like this baby doesn’t this feel great?” Marissa short of breath “I never oh oo felt like this oo”. Ashley slides her tongue over Marissa’s breasts gently clamping on her already stiff nipples as Christy moves and focuses on her neck and ear. As Kim opens another bottle of a creamy substance, and guides her hands with the cream over Marissa’s thighs and follows with her tongue. Slowly Kimberly locks her lips on Marissa’s pussy’s lips and the suction begins of Marissa’s tight hot wet pussy as Kimberly’s tongue flickers in an out. Marissa surprise by this action could not believe what has been happening and did not want it to end. She could not think of anything else but what these girls were doing and it was so fantastic.

Ashley enjoying this moment at watching Marissa in pleasure and ecstasy took some of the cream that Kimberly had and squeezed the bottle over Marissa’s bare flesh. The crème felt cool to Marissa’s hot bare flesh, as two pairs of hands guided the crème into Marissa’s nudity. Ashley and Christy continue the licking and sucking on Marissa’s body and fully perky breasts and body as a long ecstatic moan escapes Marissa’s lips. Marissa “oh yes, oh yes that’s so good”.

While Kimmy was focused on her licking of Marissa’s tight hot pussy, Christy becomes overwhelmed by Marissa’s moans and the sensuality of the room that she pushes Ashley down on the other side of the over-sized bed. She pressed her body on top of Ashley as she locks her lips with Ashley. Ashley could not resist Christy’s advance and her kisses became more passionate as tongues explored. Christy slowly licking Ashley’s neck and moving down to her fulsome breasts, kissing and licking every each of Ashley full-sized breasts as she wrapped her lips around Ashley’s already stiff nipples. Carefully she nibbled on each nipple as Ashley let out a sigh; slowly sliding her tongue between Ashley’s bosoms she slowly buried her tongue in Ashley’s hot snatch, as Ashley’s moans join Marissa’s. After a while Christy turns while between Ashley’s thighs and lock into a 69 position.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

Licking and licking each other hot pussies, as hands glided all over each other bare bodies. What they had been doing to Marissa had turned them on so much, they could not resist having each other.

Kimmy completely unaware of what was occurring, slipped her naked body on top of Marissa’s caressing, feeling and touching, coming face to face with Marissa and they lock passionate hot lips. After a while Kim turns and buries her face in Marissa’s tight hot wet pussy some more while grinding her own into Marissa’s face. Marissa lost in the excitement and the moment slips her tongue between Kimberly’s hot pussy lips licking it slowly like an ice cream. This causes a moan to escape from Kimberly “oo, yes baby that feels good. Keep doing that to me and I’m going to cum”

Elsewhere…

Jake awakes in a similar room that looks like he is a time warp from 1967, laying an over-sized round bed, with psychedelic coloring on the ceiling. He stumbles off the bed, and goes to the door, but it’s locked, Jake weakly pounds on the door but to no avail. He finds his way to the bathroom, finds some water and takes a swig while filling the sink and shoving his face in the cool water. As he arises, a beautiful girl appears a tiny strawberry blonde. Strawberry blonde “oh good, you’re awake now. I wasn’t sure if the dose you got was too much. My name is Kyra”. Jake “where am I?” Kyra softly “We sensed the violence and had to help you and Marissa. We are only here to help you. She takes Jake by the arm, and leads him back to the bed; they both sit, as Kyra offers Jake a drink. Kyra “here, this will help you relax” Jake a little suspicious, takes the drink and takes a swig, he starts to feel an intense calmness over him.

After some time she leaned forward to kiss him and locks her soft warm lips on his and he wraps his arms around her tiny waist as they are locked in a passionate embrace. In their embrace Jake slides his hands over her soft toned body gently squeezing her breasts and tushy. He moves his lips from hers and slides them over her neck, kissing and nibbling as she tosses back her head allowing him more access. As their kissing continues he can find a stir in his pants as she grinds her body against his feeling the growing arousal.

Meanwhile, two other beautiful young ladies enter the room, Courtney and Heather. As Kyra and Jake are locked in their make out session, the two girls start to undress each other. Kyra wraps her legs around Jake as the now nude girls surround them. Jake lowers Kyra as she pulls away and starts to unbutton his shirt, revealing his toned slightly hairy chest. She gently pulls on his shirt pulling it off, Courtney and Heather caress and feather touch his bare chest. As Kyra slowly strips in from of Jake, she eases off her black bustier revealing her toned tummy and bare perky breasts as Jake looks on. Lightly she rolls her nylons down her thighs and off her beautiful legs she smiles at Jake and giggles a little bit as she hooks her panties and slowly pulls them down revealing her trimmed love spot.

Kyra presses her nude body against Jake sliding against him as she reaches behind and squeezes his ass. He wonders what is going on but this was starting out so great as his cock begins to stiffen. Reaching down she unbuckles his belt, unbuttoning his pants pulling them down revealing his underwear. Courtney and Heather press their bodies against his and slip their most lips over his bare body, sucking and licking. Kyra wraps her arms around him and locks in another passionate embrace pressing her body against his as Courtney is caressing his bare body and lightly feels the building hardness in through his underwear. Pushing him back on the bed, slow wet lips and tongues continue over his bare body. Kyra reaches under his ass, sliding off his underwear revealing his stiffening cock. All of them now completely nude as the girls continue their licking, sucking, kissing and touching. Kyra slips between his legs and wraps her small hand around his stiffening cock; ever slowly she slides her moist tongue over the head of his staff pole carefully licking like an old-fashioned lollipop. She slipped her whole mouth over his hard cock engulfing most it in her hot wet mouth, flicking it with her tongue while applying suction as she slowly strokes it. Gazing down upon her he could not believe that this was happening to him but this was so great and he did not want it to stop for anything.

Courtney leans forward while Heather continues over his body with hot, wet licks and kisses pushing her large bare breasts in Jake’s mouth. Kyra’s licking and sucking of his hard cock became more intense, he let out a pleasurable moan and his mind was clouded with what she was doing. The girls press their nude toned bodies against his while Kyra and Heather switch places as Heather slips Jake’s hardened cock in her wet mouth and the slow stroking and sucking continued. While Kyra’s and Courtney’s wet lips and tongue slide all over his body as Courtney focus’s on his neck and slides her wet tongue in his ear. She whispers between each lick “you like that baby, does that feel good?” Jakes eyes were closing as he replied “oh yea oo”. Kyra climbs on top of Jake, with her legs on either side of his head as she straddled her pussy above his face. Jake could see the wetness glistening in the low light as she lowered herself onto his extended tongue. Slowly and gently he began licking that wet pussy, this thrilled Kyra as she could feel the excitement building in her with each lick and suck of his tongue. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his tongue lashing of her hot wet pussy. Courtney joined Heather in the licking and sucking of his hard cock, as she also pushed her lips lightly on his ball sack. Jake almost jumped at the sensation of two mouths on his hard cock; he wasn’t sure how long he could take this intensity. As the intensity was building for Kyra she press her pussy deeper into his face as his hands wrapped around her behind and gently spread her ass as he glided his hand just teasing her while his tongue flickered deeply in her pussy. Her eyes barely open as her tongue was grazing the outside of her lips, she could feel herself closer “mmm ooo mmm yea” then her whole body tightened “mmm ooo ohhh yes I’m cumming” as her orgasm exploded in her.

Courtney and Heather were continuing with their moist wet lips on his hard cock and balls. Jake completely lost in the sensations, as Kyra climbed off and lay down next to him pressing her body against his as the girls sucking continued. Kyra started slow licking his neck and nibbling at his earlobe as her wet tongue traced his ear and she thrust it inside. This was such a turn on for Jake as he could feel his stiff cock getting harder as her slow licking of his ear continued. Courtney slipped her lips over the head of his ever hardening cock and slipped it completely in her wet mouth, with slow suction as she moved back. As Heather’s tongue flickered and she sucked at his ball sack. Kyra whispered in his ear “does this feel good honey, how about Marissa. You really love her don’t you and you want to be close to her. Don’t deny it honey we know how much you love her, want her and want hot love making sex with her.”

The girls stop what they are doing and slowly guide him off the bed and towards the door on the side.

Meanwhile

Kimberly’s tongue is flicking deep inside Marissa’s hot wet pussy, her moans of passion are more frequent while Ashley and Christy slip there tongues, hot wet lips all over Marissa’s nude body. As Ashley returns to continue to lick and suck Marissa’s full perky breasts, Christy slides her body against Marissa and with deep wet kisses sucks and lick’s Marissa’s neck and slips a wet tongue in her ear and whispers in her ear between licks “how’s that feel baby, does that feel good or do you want a stiff hard cock deep in your tight hot soaked pussy?” Marissa her eyes closed as her breath is shorter and deeper “mmmm yes oh yes that feels so good” as Kimberly’s tongue pushes deeper into Marissa’s pussy. Christy continues “how about Jake, we know you love him, want him close to you to have his arms around your nude body as he loves you. While he makes hot wet slow loving sex with you, having that hard cock stroking deep inside your tight hot soaked pussy and he holds you and deeply kisses your lips” Marissa’s mind is clouded turned to mush from the ecstasy she is experiencing. But her true feeling for Jake are increasing her already high arousal Christy continues “don’t resist it baby, let yourself go to him, you want that hot wet love making sex”. Marissa’s mind completely lost in the ecstasy and her true feeling for Jake “mmmm yes that’s so good, oh yes I want him to hold me, love me and make love to me”
Heather and Courtney enter the room with Jake and guide him to Marissa’s side; she looks over through her ecstatic haze and pulls her hands from between her thighs as she reaches out to him. As Kimberly’s tongue pushes deeper into Marissa’s hot soaked pussy, she looks at Jake through the ecstatic haze with short breaths she replies “I’ve want to be with you for so long, mmmm ooo yes this is so good” Christy and Ashley move away from Marissa as Kimberly keeps her licking and sucking of Marissa’s hot soaked pussy.

Jake gently puts his arms around Marissa and locks her lips in a deep passionate kiss; Marissa becomes completely lost in his kiss as Kimmy keeps her licking, sucking of Marissa’s hot wet swollen pussy lips. The kiss seems to go on forever as the girls move away from Marissa as Jake wraps his arms around her laying next to her, embracing her while in another he locks her in another deep passionate kiss. Carefully he eases himself on top of her, and she is breathless from his kisses as he slowly kisses and sucks her neck. Slowly she closes her eyes as he closes his arms around her and holds her tightly against him. The sensation is intense from him on top of her with the kissing as it travels down her neck to her hot wet pussy and she is in a complete state of ecstasy. Gently he slides his tongue and wet lips over her nude body, over her full perky breasts sucking carefully on her stiff nipples as she sucks in her tongue and breath while his hands caress and squeeze those full firm breasts. His wet tongue and lips guide over the rest of her nude body covering her bare flesh which is tingling from the sensations. Ever so slowly he teases his wet tongue on her legs and inner thighs. He pauses for a second as he slips his wet tongue between her thighs and slips it deep into her tight hot soaked pussy, sucking and carefully flicking her swollen clit. The sensations she is feeling are so intense and feel so good to her as moans more intense escape her pouty lips as the ecstasy is all over her. “mmmm ohh ooo yes oommmm that’s mmmm mmm mmm” from her lips with his push of his tongue.

Meanwhile, Kimmy returns and takes some of the warming liquid and pours it over Marissa’s bare flesh while caressing her stiffened nipples, while it warms creating more intense sensations as she squeezes and caresses each nipple. Kimmy moves away as Jake so slowly slides his body over Marissa’s pressing his flesh on hers while coming face to face with her, she gazes at him with a cum-hither look.

Gently and carefully he rubs his stiff cock over her swollen pussy lips, and then slowly eases his stiff cock into her tight hot wet pussy, deeper and deeper ever so slow as he lowers himself pressing his toned chest against her sensitive bosom. Her eyes close and a loan moan escapes from Marissa’s pouty lips “ohhhhhhh yesss ooo mmmm that’s soo good”. And slowly he guides his hard cock slowly almost out of her tight hot soaked pussy and then plunges it more deeply into her tight pussy. They are locked in slow, deep wet love making sex, as he’s kissing her lips, full perky breasts as her moans fill the room. Locking his lips to her yearning pouty lips his tongue traces the inside of her wet mouth. Suddenly a soft warm light appears in the room around them as their passions become more intense with each slow stroke of his hard cock deep in her tight hot soaked pussy. Jake braces himself slightly above her with his arms to keep his hard cock more deeply stroking her pussy. Marissa’s passions are intense as she desires him more and more as she pulls him back down, pressing her fulsome breasts against him while engaging her lips to his locking them in wet passion. 


Marissa starts to change while they are engaged in their intense passion, her soft brown hair slowly blends into a deep dark redhead tone, and her soft tone skins becomes darker more like the girls from the Mediterranean. Jakes gazes in her blue eyes seeing the passion and ecstasy as her eyes blend into a deep indigo/aquamarine. He warmly smiles through her ecstasy and she says in short heavy breaths “why are you smiling, does it feel that good baby?” She pulls him down, are they are locked in a slow wet passionate love making sex. As his stiff one slowly slides deeply in her soft, tight hot soaked pussy. Between their moans, cries and breathlessness, Jake whispers in her ear through his short breaths “you’ve changed; you’re hair, eyes and skin. You’re more beautiful now than before” She wraps her arms around him and they lock in deep passionate lip lock, as they move so slowly, their flesh sliding and pressed against one another. Their fluid motion becomes more intense, as Marissa panting “ohhh mmm ohhh ohhh mmm I’m cumming oooo yes yes yes yes” Jake’s stiff rod is sliding deeply in her tight soft hot wet pussy as her pelvic muscles tighten and Jake can’t take it and responds “omg, oh I’m cumming ohh  and their moans and cries are in unison as her pussy contracts as he shoots his load deep inside her. As their intense orgasms subside, Jake lovingly gazes into Marissa’s eyes. She whispers “I’ve loved you since we were put away together, but wasn’t sure how to tell you.” Jake softly “I’ve wanted you since we escaped and thought it would endanger us”. Jake wraps his arms around her and they lock in a passionate lip lock and embrace and slowly fall into dreamland in each others arms.







Published 
Written by Nylo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors