Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Stories: His Side Of The Story

"This is the sex story thru the lover's eyes."

1
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
657 words 657 words
I had just came home from work very exhausted. My dog jumping up and down excitedly.

"Yay, your finally home!" his face read.

I filled his food and water bowl and he ate it like a pig. I sat down in my La Z Boy and turned on the football game just as my wife came home. She sat down on my lap with her back on one arm of the chair and her feet one the other.

We kissed for a long time.

"How was work today, babe?" I asked her when she broke the kiss.

"Oh it was fine," she replied.

She told me her problems. I found out why she was exhausted.

"So did Jean start the fight?" I asked.

"Yeah. He was also fired so I got promoted," she replied.

"well that's nothing to feel down about," I informed her.

She took my shirt off and said, "I know. I just feel bad that Jean got fired. He didn't keep the fight going. Marsha pulled him away from the fight before any real damage happened."

By this time, we were both topless. I was sucking and kissing her beautiful tits. The tv still on.

We got off my La Z Boy and got completely undressed. The tv was off now and the dog upstairs sleeping. If we listened real closely, we could hear the dog faintly snoring.

My wife was now down on her knees kissing my shaft. Then she started licking it. Before I know it, she stuck the whole shaft into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around my cock. I cummed right into her mouth and she licked me clean.

We did a 69. It felt good as she sucked my 7 inch cock. I went to licking her pussy right away.

As I tongue fucked her, she pushed her ass farther into my face. I fucked her faster and harder until she splattered her juices all over my face.

We sat up and she licked her juices off my face and gripped my shaft hard.

AmandaRuths
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaRuths



She started to stroke it, faster and harder with each stroke. Then I cummed a huge shot and it landed right in her mouth.

"And it's good! The crowd goes wild!" I announced playfully.

She smiled and went back to stroking my harder than ever shaft. I made 2 more 3 pointers into her mouth. She went crazy.

After an hour of playing "Cum Basketball", she hovered over my cock head and slowly lowered herself onto it. She slowly slid down.

She got to the bottom and pulled back up. She continued this motion slowly at first, then faster and faster until she nearly flew off.

I could feel my cock getting ready to cum again. I also felt her pussy tighten around my cock.

I guess she felt it, too, because she slowed then stopped with my full length inside of her.

The next thing to happen was me cumming inside her.

"Oh, IM CUMMING!" she shouted.

She cummed all over my shaft. Then she went back to riding it, slowly at first then faster and faster until she fucked me like an animal. As she rode me, her tits bobbed up and down in rythem. She looked sexier than ever this way.

She flipped over on her hands and knees letting me take control. I loved watching my cock bob in and out of her.

We went to bed 6 hours later, my shaft still in her pussy. I thought I cummed a few times again. Or maybe I didn't cause when I woke up the next morning, my shaft was still inside my wife but it was dry.

We had sex again all day the next day because it was Saturdayday. We had no work. We had pleanty of time to do whatever we wanted.

She was still asleep so I went back to bed, too. My arms tightly around her waist. I fell asleep like that.
Published 
Written by 21corndogz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments