Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shauna, the Mermaid

"She wasn't a mermaid, was she?"

19
12 Comments 12
2.0k Views 2.0k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Author's Notes

"I imagine this story every morning, while swimming."

George was from a very protective family. In his family, there were a few rules, like no TV and no phone calls during dinner. Those were moments for sharing about the day, at school for him and his siblings, and at work for his parents. Another rule was that dinner was being eaten all together, around the table, between seven and eight, and everyone had to help his mother.

His parents checked his notebooks and homework every night after dinner.

To invite a friend over, George’s parents needed to talk with his or her parents first.

His parents never missed a parents-teacher’s conference or a game. Sometimes they had to split in order to attend the game of one of George’s siblings, but they always were there, on the stand, cheering for them.

George found all this attention a little too much, a little suffocating. Like any young kid, he used to roll his eyes every time and he got scolded for his attitude.

None of his friends’ parents were so protective and shielding, and he found himself starting to envy his friends for their freedom, as he used to call the lack of protection from parents.

When George was in high school and started to volunteer at the local youth center, he totally changed his mind about the protectiveness of his parents.

At the center he discovered that there were parents who totally neglected their children, and seeing the result of that kind of negligence, he stopped complaining and rolling his eyes. He was grateful for having caring parents. That was an eye-opening job.

He decided to register for a self-defense class and by the time he finished high school, he was an instructor.

He went to college and found a local youth center where he could help young kids teaching them self-defense.

The purpose of self-defense, for what George learned during the years of training, was not only for self-protection, but mostly to gain self-confidence, to feel safe more than to be safe.

George’s counselor asked if he wanted to teach self-defense to the college’s students, especially girls, so they would feel safer around campus, and in exchange, he’d get free meals. George accepted the offer and at the end of the first semester, between his studies and the two jobs, he got very busy, but he was driven.

It was teaching self-defense that he met Kelly, a very shy student, but driven almost as much as him.

George fell in love with Kelly the first moment he saw her. She had leukemia when she was twelve, she fought, she got a bone marrow transplant, and she won. But all the cures left her weak, so George used extra patience and extra care with her.

George graduated in business and economy and his dream was to open his own youth center, a dream he shared with Kelly.

After college, George and Kelly got a job at one of the biggest local gyms. George, of course, taught self-defense and swimming, while Kelly taught yoga.

It took them five years of saving, but at the end, with some help, they opened the G&K Youth and Sports Center.

Two years after the inauguration, during a regular checkup, they got the terrible news, leukemia was back and this time it was more aggressive.

At thirty, George lost the true love of his life, his first and only love.

He was full of rage and used his gym to relieve all that rage, punching and kicking a sac every morning and every time he had a free moment. He almost never went home because every corner of his house reminded him of Kelly. The center became his home and his family worried about that.

He sold the house despite his parents’ protest. He instead built an apartment very close to the center.

Five years later, he opened a swimming pool attached to the center and named it after his wife, Kelly Pearl Farland (KPF Aquatic Center). He built it using her ideas, with a prevalence of green all around, with windows on two walls and on the ceiling to have most of the daylight in, and a stone spa in a separate room, with small fountains and white sounds all around. People using the spa had to respect the quiet.

In his center, other than regular classes like yoga, Zumba, water-Zumba, kickboxing, self-defense, he also offered free daycare for families in need and employees, support for teenagers, and anything else in order to keep them away from the streets and from drugs and alcohol. He got the town's support, as he helped the town to be safer.

After fifteen years, George was still loyal to his late wife. Never, after she died, had he laid an eye on another woman. He could take care of his basic needs, but loving another woman was out of discussion.

The pandemic brought his business down resulting in a problem for the town as the kids had no place to go.

He had meeting after meeting with the mayor and the health commissioner. He wanted to find a way to reopen the center, at least for the young kids.

Thanks to an anonymous donation, a very big donation, he had the money to guarantee masks, disinfectant, Covid tests, and medical support. At that point, the city could not oppose reopening the center.

After a few months he could also reopen the rest of the center, but with a reduced attendance. Also, the equipment had to be placed at least six feet apart, cleaning tools had to be available at all times, no team sports were allowed, only one person per lane were allowed in the lap pool and with an appointment.

George had a cleaning service available at all times, from open to close.

His only problem was to find employees to oversee every corner of the center. People were scared and did not want to risk getting the virus, so nobody wanted to work. He involved some friends and family members, he called his mates from college, and some of his former teachers. To have it all covered he put in some extra hours.

He covered the aquatic center early in the morning, then moved to the self-defense class, and again back to the aquatic center in the evening.

Other than the Sunday lunch with his family and a few visits with Kelly’s parents, he didn’t have much of a social life. He wouldn’t define himself as happy, but he was content with his accomplishments.

His morning chores, after turning on the lights and opening the door for the morning shift, was to set up the music in all the areas, low white sounds by the spa, and classical music by the lap pool. What he liked most about the lap pool shift was the quiet. It’s not easy to talk while swimming, so the only sounds were basically the light music and the splash of the water. It was the perfect environment for relaxation and meditation.

Everything was smooth and quiet, all the patrons respected the rules of social distancing, cleaning the equipment, and wearing a mask.

George’s life was back in a good spot without frustrations. That said until one Monday morning, September seventh. That was the day George’s quiet, boring, monotone life endured a turmoil. That was the day he saw a mermaid entering the lap pool.

Of course, she wasn’t a real mermaid, but George thought she was.

He looked at her feet to check if she had a fishtail, instead she had regular feet framed in black flip flops.

“Good morning,” George managed to say.

“Good morning to you,” the mermaid said, smiling.

He could see she was smiling even under the mask because her eyes were smiling too.

“Your name is?” he asked, looking down at his clipboard with the schedule for the reservations.

“Shauna. I should be in lane two,” the mermaid answered, always smiling.

“Yes,” he replied, marking a check by her name and lane.

She walked to the head of the lane, put down her water bottle, goggles, and a chrono watch.

Never in the past sixteen years had he had such a strong reaction to a woman’s body. It was just a body and not even perfect. She was probably in her forties, her stomach a little protruding, a sign of her age and probably pregnancies, but she had big breasts, light skin, and green eyes.

She took off her mask and he could see her full mouth. Her mouth was beautiful with dark pink lips.

George couldn’t take his eyes off of her. He looked while she hopped into the water, put the goggles on, stretched her arms and shoulders, started her chrono, and began swimming.

Yes, she was definitely a mermaid swimming with the grace of a mermaid.

After one hour without stopping except to drink water, she seemed to be done. She took off her goggles and took a long sip of water, then she took off the cap, showing pretty, short, red hair. It fitted her perfectly.

She swam under the dividers to go to the ladder and get out of the water. In that moment George held his breath and his cock had a twitch.

Holding the handle of the ladder, she pulled up her body, swaying her sensuous butt. Oh god. He wished he could stroke that magnificent ass, possibly naked.

George stepped down from his tower and approached the mermaid, and, in a low voice, asked, “Hi! Do you come every day? I’m asking in case you want to book the lane for the rest of the week,” he said, hopeful.

“Can I do that?” she asked.

Still keeping his voice low, he said, “Normally not, but what’s normal in this crazy situation?”

She snickered.

Even her snicker was sexy.

“Well, in that case,” she replied, “Yes. I used to work out in the gym, but I can’t do that anymore and swimming seems to be my only option. So, yes, please, I’d love to book the whole week six to seven.”

George wrote the note and asked, “Do you have a last name? To enter the note in the database.”

“Campbell, like the soup,” the mermaid said, snickering.

“OK,” George said, “One request, please note that this is an exception we make for special guests, so –“

She interrupted him saying, “I won’t say a word to a living soul,” making the gesture of zipping her mouth, and winking.

She was about to leave, then she stopped, turned, and asked, “So, does that mean I am a special guest?” She didn’t wait for his answer and left, giggling. She knew the answer. She knew she wasn’t a special guest. Why should she be? She had a regular yearly subscription and never paid any extra class. She couldn’t afford it.

Shauna was a widow, her husband, Flynn, died three years ago, leaving her to pay all his gambling debts. She had three children, thank god they were all settled with their lives. They could probably help her, but she didn’t want to ask. Their father was an incurable gambler, and it wasn’t their fault.

Shauna worked as an office assistant in a firm, and, in her free time, she was a bookkeeper for some business companies.

The only time she had for herself was the morning workout and the Sunday lunch with her children and their families when they could make the time. Her children loved her enormously and she was a great cook.

“I don’t understand, Mom,” one day her middle child, Liam said, “Why two jobs? You barely have free time. Don’t you want to have time for friends?”

At that moment her heart went into thousands of pieces. She didn’t want to burden them with her problems. Trying not to cry, she answered, “I feel lonely. I need to keep myself busy. Until you decide to give me grandchildren.” And that was their cue to change the subject.

After that morning in the pool, she found herself excited. Excited because the swim invigorated her. It was several years since she swam the last time, but she found she still had the style.

Also, she noticed the lifeguard looking at her. Every time she took her face out of the water to breathe, she saw him looking at her, almost drooling. Was it possible? But she looked around and the other guests of the pool were, well, not to be offensive, but they were old ladies. Definitely, he was looking at her, but why? Last time she checked in the mirror, she had nothing special. She was fat, big boobs, flabby belly, and big thighs, not to mention her huge ass. She hoped to get rid of all those extra pounds, but it wasn’t easy at her age.

Her doctor said, one day, “You need to eat less. A little of everything, but less quantities.” Right, if only. Food became for Shauna her only source of pleasure. Whenever she got her monthly bank statement, she vented her frustrations by digging a spoon into an ice-cream jar, watching a tearjerker movie. How could she fall in love with a gambler? Her life was sexless, free-timeless, friendless, and a list of debts so long she couldn’t see the end.

She didn’t have the money for the subscription at the gym, but it was a gift from her children. They said she needed some time for herself. That was probably a nice way to say she was fat and needed to work out.

The next morning, on schedule, she woke up at five, had a light breakfast with cereal and a banana, got ready and went swimming, with a new excitement this time. She wanted to sneak a better look at the lifeguard, hoping he’d be there. He could have a different schedule.

Shauna locked her locker and went into the shower. When she stepped into the aquatic center, she immediately checked the lifeguard tower and he was there, talking to an old lady, and nodding to something the lady was saying.

With nonchalance, Shauna walked beside them, and said, “Good morning, sorry to interrupt. Lane two?”

“Good morning, Shauna,” George said, wanting to hug her, to touch her skin warm and wet from the shower, “Yes, your usual.”

The old lady resumed talking, but George wasn’t listening. He was lost in his naughty thoughts looking at the mermaid hopping in the water and her nipples stiffening.

“Well,” the old lady said, “See you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow,” he managed to answer the lady. He had to sit to hide his erection. He felt like a teenager. He didn’t want to embarrass himself, but that mermaid was absolutely beautiful, totally different from Kelly. His late wife was beautiful, smart, funny, and a bomb in bed. But she was on the thin side and not very chesty.

After the swim, Shauna usually indulged in the sauna, totally naked. Sometimes she was all alone and those times she let her imagination fly. Imagining the handsome lifeguard joining her in the sauna.

How could she? Three years ago, she promised herself to not look at another man, ever.

After her husband’s funeral, Flynn’s lawyer contacted Shauna and asked her to pay him a visit. She still recalled that day.

“Shauna,” the lawyer said, after the formalities, “there is no right way to say it, but Flynn was in debt, badly,” handing her a folder, he continued, “He asked me to keep the secret, but now, there is no way to do that. You need to know.”

The folder contained twelve sheets stapled together, each with the name of a creditor and the amount of the debt. The last page contained the total that amounted to more than a million dollars.

“Fuck,” Shauna said, and started crying, “Even with a mortgage, I can’t reach that amount. I have $250,000 in my savings.”

“Did Flynn know about your savings? Because likely he already took that money,” the lawyer asked.

“No,” Shauna said, “He couldn’t touch it. It was a safety net my dad made for me. I never touched it and I never told Flynn about it. I checked it last week and it was intact.”

“That’s good news. I talked with the creditors and the bank, I explained to them the situation,” the lawyer explained, “And they are okay to give you time. I put the list in order of who needs to be solved first, giving you time, paying $2,000 every month and the interests are frozen. Can you do that?”

“My job pays $1,200,” Shauna said, wiping her tears with a Kleenex, “I need to find a second job. Can I pay the two-hundred and fifty to calm them down while I’m looking for another job?”

“I’m sure that will work,” the lawyer said.

After she looked some more at the last page and made some calculations, Shauna said, “I’ll give the money to you every month and you issue a receipt and a statement. I don’t want to deal with any of them. Can you write it down?” Shauna asked. He printed out their agreement and they both signed. He made a copy for her. Shauna gave him the folder keeping only the last page, “I don’t want to know who they are and who will be solved first. That’s on you. I understand about confidentiality, but you,” gathering all her strength to get up and raising her voice, “You are a son of a bitch like my husband.”

“I’m sorry Shauna, really,” the lawyer said, mortified.

She left slamming the door behind her.

Shauna went home and promised herself to never, never again, trust a man. Her children were the only exception.

Fantasizing about a man didn’t mean she had to trust him. It just meant that she had a sexual attraction. Oh, she missed sex so much.

For the weeks to follow, George struggled to find an excuse to approach her, to know something more about her. That excuse came up one day in October. Shauna finished her swimming session and was about to leave the pool when George approached her.

“Shauna?” he called her out.

She turned and, with a smile, said, “Yes?”

“Good morning,” George began, “I hope your day will be nice. We are organizing a swimming class for kids in the evening. The goal is to keep them busy, so they don’t loiter on the streets. I’m looking for help. The group is pretty big and to maintain the social distance, I have to split them into three groups. Would you mind helping me? You’re a good swimmer.”

Her eyes sad, she had to swallow the knot in her throat. This is exactly what she wanted to do in her free time, helping others, not working her ass off to pay her late husband’s debts.

With her voice broken, she managed to say, “I’d love to help, believe me. I’d love it very much. But unfortunately, I’m struggling between two jobs and this is the only hour I allow myself. I really can’t. But if something changes, I’ll be glad to help,” and she walked away, because she didn’t want to cry in front of the lifeguard.

Struggling between two jobs? Why was that? He needed to know more.

That day, during a break, he went to the accountant's office, and asked, “Layla, I need some information, but it might violate the privacy of one of our patrons.”

“Well,” Layla said, “try and if I see it’s too risky, I won’t give you the answer.”

“Is it possible to know who is paying the subscription for a guest?” he asked.

Layla thought for a minute or two, then answered, “It depends why you need that information.”

“If I tell you that we have a guest who is struggling, and I might want to help her?” George explained.

Layla leaned forward on the desk, and said, “Help her? How? Paying for her subscription?”

“Why not?” he replied.

“Tell me her name,” Layla asked.

He gave her the name and after a moment she said, “Already done, apparently. Her subscription has been paid with a check by a person with a different last name. Maybe a friend.”

“Okay, better. I feel better,” George was quiet for a moment then said, “I want to involve her in the swimming class for the high school kids. Any ideas? She said she has two jobs.”

“You can hire her,” Layla suggested.

“Can I?” George asked expectant, with a nice smirk on his face.

“Let me check, I need to verify a few numbers. Can you contain your eagerness and wait until later?” Layla said, giggling. She worked for George from the very beginning when his wife was still alive. She saw his desperation when Kelly died and since then, she saw how he threw himself in the Center to fill the emptiness in his heart. She wanted to help George in any possible way.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

George got up, walked around her desk, and kissed her on the cheek, “You’re my rock. Thank you,” and left the office.

At 4:30, when the self-defense class was almost over, Layla entered the gym and waited for the closing ceremony before approaching George who was wiping his forehead.

“Hey beautiful!,” he greeted her.

“George, I’m going home. Here,” she said, handing him a manila folder, “This is what we can offer her bi-monthly. See if she’ll accept.”

George gave a look and said, “You’re the best. Thank you. How did you figure the money?”

“Because due to the pandemic a great number of employees left. I kept them on-hold but after more than four months we need to move on. I gotta go now. See you tomorrow,” and she left.

The following morning, on schedule, Shauna arrived at the pool.

George was on his tower, said good morning, winking, and watched her swimming. It was kind of a show to him.

When her hour was over, George approached her, and said, “About what I asked you yesterday –”

“Listen-,” she tried to interrupt him.

George held up a hand, and said, “Please, let me finish.”

“Sorry,” she said.

“I totally understand why you can’t,” George said, “I couldn’t know your struggles and it was selfish on my side to approach you like that. So now I’m here to offer you a job. This is my offer,” he handed her an envelope, “Tonight, when you have time, take a look at my proposal, and think about it, see if you can manage to be part of our team. OK? I think the kids would love to be around you.”

Shauna took the envelope and looked at him for a moment, then frowned and asked, “Your offer? You have the power to hire employees?”

He chuckled and said, “You don’t know?”

“Know what?” she asked.

“I am the owner. I can hire and fire as pleas. And I can make exceptions for special guests,” winking.

At that moment he saw her smiling and her face lit up. Was she blushing? Maybe a little.

She said goodbye and left the pool.

She was intrigued by that man. Was he really the owner? Could she trust him, a man?

Well, she doubted he could offer her more than the job as office assistant, but just out of curiosity, once she was home sipping her coffee, she opened the envelope.

Speechless, Shauna placed the envelope on the table and read again the numbers and the benefits. She took the last bank statement and a calculator. With this pay, she’d be out of debt in three more years instead of eight, and she’ll be free. Awesome.

She had thirty minutes before she had to begin her daily video call with the office. She opened her laptop and began to write her resignation letter. The moment she pressed -send- she felt like breathing again. The clouds in her life were leaving making room for a brighter sky. Her boss tried to convince her to stay, but she explained she wasn’t happy with that job and she would have Kassandra trained before her last day.

The following morning, she went for her daily swim. When she entered the pool, George began walking to her.

Shauna felt her heart beating so fast and hard, he could probably see it.

“Good morning, Shauna,” he said. He was excited like a teenager inviting his girl to the prom.

“Good morning — well, I guess your name is George,” Shauna replied, smiling.

“How rude of me, I’ve never introduced myself,” he apologized.

Shauna bent her head a little on the side, crossing her arms under her boobs, making it difficult for George to concentrate.

Did she know how sexy she was?

Shauna said, “I did my homework last night. First I googled you because—”

She got interrupted by George saying, “First,” with his hands he uncrossed her arms, “If you want my attention, don’t do that.”

“Uh? Oh, okay. Well, I was saying?” she got distracted as well, “Oh yes, I googled you and I found you told me the truth, you’re the owner. I had no idea. I’m not familiar with men saying the truth,” she said, releasing a rough laugh.

George was listening, trying to keep his heart and his cock at bay.

Shauna continued, lowering her voice, “So, thank you for the exception you made for me. And yes, I’m definitely accepting your offer. I can start in two weeks from today.”

“For real?” George said a little aloud. He was excited, “Jeez. We need to celebrate. Can I take you out for dinner?”

Shauna laughed and said, “The fact that I’m working for you, doesn’t mean I have free time. It just means I can have free time in three years instead of eight. I still have to work two jobs. I generally have dinner working,” and went toward her usual lane.

George looked at her ass walking away. He couldn’t wait three years. He’d die. Since he saw the mermaid the first time, he already had to take two or three cold showers a day.

Two weeks after, Shauna started her new job. It took her less than two hours to discover she was born for that job, a job that allowed her to help young kids, to earn money, to spend her day in a swimsuit, and, last but not least, to work with a handsome man like George.

For the first hour, she shadowed him, watching how he dealt with the kids. Then she took her small group of only girls and moved to the other side of the pool. She tried a different approach with her group jumping in the water and working beside them. Apparently, they liked her way and they saw her more as one of them instead of a coach with a whistle, yelling all the time, with a superior attitude.

Shauna arrived home that night physically tired, but happy for the first time in eons. She’d love to hit the bed, but one of the companies she kept accounts for was going under auditing, so she had to double-check everything before the following Monday

That Sunday, during lunch with her children and their spouses, she told them about her new job.

“I still don’t understand,” began Liam, “Why are you keeping two jobs?”

She knew they wouldn’t give up, and she knew they were worried for her.

“It’s not normal for you,” added Aileen, “You always liked spending time with your friends and going to the lake for the weekend.”

“Yes,” Shauna admitted, “With my friends and your father. Doing those things without him makes me sad.” It wasn’t the truth, of course, but how could she tell them the truth? She was ashamed because in all those years, she never, not even once, realized her husband had a problem, she never checked their bank account. He was in charge of their money, how thoughtful of him. She didn’t find a reason to not trust her own husband. How could she say all this to her children? She couldn’t bear to lose them, to lose their love, their respect. Self-respect was something she didn’t have anymore, something her husband brought in his grave.

After almost a month working at the center, one day during her lunch break, George joined her in the break room. It was the first time he joined her. She expected him to be more pushing, instead he kept some distance, wanting, probably, to give her time.

“May I join you?” George asked, before placing his lunch on the table in front of her.

“Sure,” she said.

“So, how do you like the job so far?” he asked before digging into his sandwich.

“I simply love it,” she replied, giggling, “It’s the job I’ve always dreamed of, helping kids, not just donating old clothes but really talking with them. Some of those girls have a lot to deal with and they’re opening up with me.”

“They trust you,” George said.

A sarcastic laugh came out of Shauna and almost whispering, she said, “Yeah, if they only knew.”

“Knew what?” George asked, chewing his sandwich.

“Never mind,” Shauna said, “It’s just – It’s nothing.”

“I’m a good listener, Shauna,” George said. He really wanted her to trust him and lean on him, maybe, “After so many years working with troubled kids, I became a good listener.”

Shauna leaned on the back of her chair, thought for a moment playing with a napkin, then decided to confide in him, “This is something nobody has to know. I never told this to anybody, not even to my children, especially to them.”

George sipped his water, then leaned on his chair, looking straight into Shauna’s eyes. He saw the sadness, the difficulty of telling him what she was about to say. He wanted to hug her, but he couldn’t. He didn’t say a word and let her gather her words.

So, she told him what she found after her husband's funeral, about the debts, about her shame at not having understood what was happening. “I should have known better. I should have caught the signals. But no. I was too busy with three children and my own job.”

George waited a moment to be sure she was done talking, then, leaning forward on the table he said, “First of all, your only mistake was not to talk about this with someone before now, because it could have helped you having a second, unbiased, opinion. Well, from my point of view, he’s the asshole here. Marriage is sharing. It’s too easy sharing only happy moments and good news. He was a bastard. Sorry, but it’s the truth. That said, talking about practical matters, did he have parents? Because if he had you should share with them the burden as it’s also their fault for having raised such a bastard.”

She was speechless for his direct way to say his thoughts, “I didn’t see it that way,” said Shauna, lowering her eyes.

“Can I help you?” George asked, placing his hand on top of hers.

“What? No. I don’t want your money,” she said aghast, pulling her hand away.

“I know you wouldn’t accept my money,” George said, chuckling, “I’m offering my help going with you to talk to your in-laws and explain the situation. You might need a person to support you. I can wait in the car, but you have to tell them.”

“Let me think about it. OK?” she said, cleaning the table before leaving.

Now, he wanted to hug her even more, reassure her and tell her that everything was going to be alright, but he didn’t want to push his luck. At least now he knew her problems and he was the only person she confided in.

That afternoon, Shauna was in the pool helping a girl. The girl, Brianna, feared the water and Shauna, who loved the water, wanted to convince her that there was no reason to be afraid.

They were sitting on the edge of the pool when Brianna started crying.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Shauna asked her, “You don’t have to jump in unless you want to.”

“I- It’s not that,” Brianna managed to say, in between sobs, “It’s my m- mom. S- she has p- problems b- but she w- won’t tell us.”

“What are you talking about?” Shauna asked, “Wait, let me go get you a bottle of water first.”

When Brianna was calmer, she explained that her mother clearly had some problems, but she thought her children couldn’t help nor understand it. Brianna’s mom was keeping secrets and that was worse than knowing what the problem really was.

Shauna felt like a punch in her guts. That was a revelation, an eye-opening revelation. Could her children feel she had problems? The following Sunday, during lunch, Shauna told her children about the debts and explained to them why she didn’t tell them before. Of course, they understood, and they still loved their mother. They would never blame her.

Then, the following Saturday morning she paid a visit to her in-laws and told them everything too, and they offered to relieve all the debts from her shoulders.

Once she got in the car, she started driving. When she stopped, she found she was in front of the Center.

George was talking with a guest when saw the mermaid walking toward him with puffy eyes. He asked the guest to be excused and ran to Shauna.

Hugging her shoulder, he took her to his office and offered her a chair and water. Then, sitting beside her, he asked, “Can you tell me what happened?”

She drank the water, almost the whole bottle, she breathed deeply a few times, then she said, “I think I let go of all the frustration of the past years. I did as you suggested and now my in-laws are taking care of his debts. And,” she wiped her nose, “I talked with my children so now they know. It was Brianna who made me understand I was making a huge mistake,” and she went telling him what happened with the young girl.

George let her speak and cry. When she was done talking, he moved an arm to her shoulders, and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

George kissed her head, inhaling the sweet scent of her soft hair, and the scent went all the way to his cock.

Not now, George thought, now it’s not the right time nor the place.

He slowly released Shauna. “Do you want me to take you home?” he asked.

Shauna sighed heavily, leaned against the chair, closed her eyes, and said, “I don’t want to go home. Sometimes I feel claustrophobic in that house.”

George turned to look at her. He looked at her eyes, beautiful even if puffy with tears, down to her nose, her full mouth. OK, stop, he thought.

“Shauna,” he said, then paused looking outside the window to find the right words, “I was planning to grill a steak. Would you like to join me?”

She smiled and said, “Very much, if I’m not bothering.”

George’s house was not big, a large living room with a pool table behind a big couch, an adjacent kitchen, a window that took up a whole wall, and a nice patio on the other side.

“Welcome to my kingdom,” George said, moving around his kitchen.

“Can I use the bathroom?” Shauna asked.

“The blue door,” he pointed.

Shauna went to the restroom to check her face, “Oh my god!” she exclaimed, looking at her swollen eyes and her smudged makeup. She washed her face and used some lotion she had in her purse to fix the makeup.

“How do you want your steak,” George asked when he heard her steps.

“Medium rare,” she answered.

During lunch they talked, and George told Shauna about his life, about Kelly, about his dedication to the center, and about his chastity since Kelly died.

After lunch, Shauna sat on the couch while George made some tea.

He grabbed a tray with two mugs and some honey and placed it on the coffee table in front of Shauna. He sat beside her and said, “I don’t have sugar or sweetener, only honey.”

“Honey is what I use, thanks.”

They sipped the tea in silence, enjoying each other’s company.

Shauna placed her mug down and said, “I want to thank you for- well, for everything, especially for today. You helped me to make it an almost perfect day.”

“Almost? And what would make it perfect?” George asked, tugging a lock of hair behind her ear.

“A kiss?” she answered, lowering her voice, and looking at his mouth.

“I have a problem,” George explained, “It’s possible that if I start, I won’t be able to stop. So, it’s up to you to decide. If you want just a kiss, I can’t.”

Shauna got up, took her phone from her purse and, with her back to George, turned it off. Then she went back to George and straddled him.

George chuckled, stroked her face between his hands, and said, “I was afraid you were calling a cab,” right before kissing her.

Her lips were soft and sweet like strawberries. As he had expected, he couldn’t stop. With his tongue he teased all around the edge of her lips, until she parted them. When his tongue met hers, he had chills running all over his body. He tilted his head so then his mouth fitted hers perfectly.

George felt Shauna pressing her breasts against his chest, and she began moaning.

Shauna scooped closer until her pussy was right on top of the big bulge of his cock.

He broke the kiss to breathe. With his forehead against hers, he whispered, “Shauna- are you sure? I really find it difficult to stop now.”

Sighing, she said, “Positive,” and she pulled her own shirt up over her head and threw it somewhere on the floor, then went to unclasp her bra and the bra went somewhere on the floor as well. Then she did the same with his shirt.

George cupped her big, white breasts in his big hands, and with his thumbs, began rubbing her nipples. He kissed and licked between her breasts, tracing a path to her nipple. With the tip of his tongue, he circled her nipple, then blew on it, and sucked, hard.

Shauna pulled her head back, pushing her breasts forward and rubbing his cock with her pussy through their pants.

“You’re beautiful, Shauna,” he managed to say with her nipple in his mouth.

She couldn’t answer. She couldn’t talk, or think, or breathe. She could only feel.

He moved to the other breast and, with her nipple in his mouth, he moved his hands down to unbutton her pants.

She got up to pull her pants and panties down her legs and off her feet. Then she bent to unbutton his pants and, when he pulled up his hips, she eased his pants and briefs down. She stopped a moment to admire his cock, “Oh, wow,” she said, then resumed her position.

George felt her wetness on his twitching cock.

George began stroking Shauna’s butt cheeks and she bent to kiss him. She was moaning and rocking her hips, rubbing his cock with her pussy.

“Shauna,” he breathed in her mouth, “I can’t hold back much longer. There won’t be much foreplay this first time, but I promise to make up for it. I need to go get a condom.”

“No need,” she said, “I’m safe and on the pill,” she then sat up on her knees, wrapped his warm, big cock with her hand, and squatted down until she could rub her pussy with the head of his cock.

“You’re torturing me,” he groaned, looking down at that erotic scene.

At that point she slowly sat down on his thighs, feeling his cock filling her. Touching his forehead with hers, she whispered, “This feels amazing.”

She didn’t move for a moment, clenching his cock with her pussy muscles.

George cupped her breasts and began sucking, one first, and then the other.

“Shauna please-,” he groaned, tugging one nipple between his teeth, then placed his hands on her hips and began moving her up and down, establishing the pace.

She followed his pace, going up and down, feeling his cock every time deeper inside her.

“George-,” she moaned after some time, “I’m ready.”

George hugged her at the waist to hold her in place, scooped away from the couch and placed Shauna with her back on the floor.

Holding his weight on his arms, he bent down to kiss her, then began thrusting, deeper and faster.

Holding her hands on his butt cheeks to pull him closer, she cried out, “Yesss,” then she began shaking.

Looking down at her beautiful face while she was coming, George let go and with four deep, fast thrust, came.

They were both panting, her pussy clenching his cock, George bracing himself on his arms, still looking down at her. They felt fulfilled.

He kissed her, and when his cock was completely out, he got up and went to grab a wet towel and cleaned her.

He then helped her to get up on her feet, hugged her, and whispered, “Now I’m going to take good care of you and make up for the hasty,” and together, hand in hand, they headed to the bedroom where, as promised, George took care of Shauna, making her cum with his tongue.

Shauna wasn’t shy to ask what she wanted. His little mermaid liked to experiment with him and together they discovered things they liked.

George never got tired looking at his beautiful mermaid reaching an orgasm.

Shauna quit the bookkeeping job to dedicate all her time to the Center, and to George.

Liam, her middle son, one day said, “Mom, it’s so nice to see you finally happy. I wonder if it’s the Center or the owner?”

You could see the mermaid swimming every morning, before the Center opens, swimming beside her merman, but the view is for adult eyes only.

Published 
Written by WiseGinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments