Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She's Back

"My Colorado love came out to visit. What will I do now?"

23
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"To catch you up, I met this beautiful lady on a camping trip to Colorado to be alone. It turned out she was also there for some alone time but through unfortunate circumstances, she wound up staying at my camp. Married, but in an open relationship, she and I hit it off and enjoyed a couple of weeks together. <p> [ADVERT] </p>When it ended I was in love but she went back to her husband. In "The Cure?", I tried to forget her with someone else but after getting home from a date I found an e-mail from Sunshine."

Not knowing what to expect in the e-mail, I was hesitant, but resolved myself to the inevitable and opened it.

It started in an upbeat fashion with: Hi, how have you been? I've been thinking of you.

I didn't know what to think other than I knew she was married. As far as I knew, our time in the mountains was just that - our time in the mountains - with no hint of a future.

After getting through the normal stuff of 'I hope you're doing well' and 'Things are going good here' she got to the point.

The email said, I have a business trip coming up in your area and I would like to see you.

WHAT? I thought we were though. She'd gone back to her husband and I thought I was a distant memory. I rolled it around in my head and then it all came crashing back: all the time we spent together talking, laughing, loving, and enjoying each other. It was almost too much to handle and I needed time to think.

I shut down the computer and went for a walk. I thought of Joan and then Sunshine flew back into my thoughts.

Joan is wonderful and I enjoyed being around her. Since we've been together my life has kind of slowed down. I found peace with her but I couldn't help what I felt for Sunshine. Sunshine was not just a memory. She was/is a living, breathing person that resides in my head and there was nothing I could do, nor that I wanted to do, to lose that feeling.

Finally, I knew I had to see her. Not because I was in love with her - there was that, of course, but because it was only right. She was still a friend.

Her business trip was planned for the following month so it gave me time to think and in the meantime, I needed to concentrate on Joan.

I knew where my heart was but I also knew it was a dead-end street.

I told Joan about the email and we discussed it and she said that she would like to meet her if possible but either way, there was no reason why I shouldn't see her. After all, she is a friend. So we both agreed that when Sunshine came out we could get together depending on Sunshine and her schedule.

I sent Sunshine a return email to say of course, I would be delighted to see her. I also mentioned that I have a friend who would like to meet her if she'd feel comfortable doing so.

She gave me the date she was arriving and I promised to pick her up at the airport.

In the meantime, Joan and I talked about different scenarios for when Sunshine got here and decided that for at least the first day or two I should spend it with Sunshine and show her around, and then if she wanted, we could all get together.

When the day arrived, I was at the airport waiting and a bit anxious. It had been a year and I didn't know what to think. I sat in one of the seats and stared at all the passengers as they came through the baggage check. I was nervous and my hands were sweaty and I kept getting up and then sitting back down.

I was sitting in my seat when I felt a tap on my shoulder that almost made me jump out of my seat and then soft warm lips on my neck.

"Hi handsome. Remember me?"

I turned and saw that my beautiful angel was back. I got up and enveloped her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

"Sunshine! My god, you are more beautiful than I can even remember." And I kissed her again.

Realizing where we were, I took her hand and led her out the door to my truck.

She told me where she was staying and we drove there to get her situated.

I told her we had reservations for lunch at a nice restaurant so she asked if I would mind if she took a shower before we left. I told her to go ahead and that I would wait downstairs for her. She said, "Don't be silly. Just wait here and I'll be done shortly."

As she showered, we talked and she asked how things were going with me and we just talked in general about my life since we last saw each other. I explained about Joan and how, if she would like, Joan would like to meet her.

I heard the water shut off and when I looked up she was standing there with a towel wrapped around her. She asked if I missed her as much as she missed me. I was speechless. How could she care about me like I did about her? Probably not what she meant. I finally got my wits about me and told her that I had done nothing but think about her and that my mind was overflowing with thoughts of her.

She walked over to me, pressed her body against mine, and hugged me. She said that I had never left her thoughts and that she missed me and when the chance came to see me, she jumped at it.

I reminded her of her husband and she said that she still loved him but she found something different in me and wanted to explore that.

She said she wanted to spend some time with me to get to know me in a normal situation. She said not to worry about her husband as he knew about me and was okay with it.

My heart just about exploded and I kissed her deeply and kept kissing her. Her face, her lips, her neck. I couldn't get enough. I couldn't believe my Sunshine had come back to me.

She dropped the towel and stood there naked as I gazed at her in all her total beauty. Without saying a word, she started to undo the buttons of my shirt. As my shirt hit the floor she said, "Am I going to have to work to get my treat?"

I shook my head to get the dizziness from it and stripped down as fast as I could. She stood there staring at me with her amazing smile and said, "I've missed you. You may not believe it, but I have - more than you know," and with that, she pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me.

We kissed and caressed and fondled and licked. I couldn't believe she was here. My version of perfection was back in my arms and I didn't want it to ever end.

I gently pushed her over on her back and got on top, still kissing her. I kissed her lips, then dropped to her neck and worked my way down to her breasts, kissing one then the other, pinching her nipples as they became available.

I heard her moan. "OMG, it's been so long since I've had this much love," and I mirrored her words with my own.

Still dropping down, I found her smooth pubes. Spreading her legs, my mouth found her wetness. I kissed and I licked and I sucked and I thought I could never get enough. My tongue slid into her pussy and I tasted her delectable essence.

My lips found her clit and sucked it hard. She started gyrating around and moaning, "That's it, that's it, that's it. ohhh, fuck... no, wait!

"Lay on your back." I did as she asked and she climbed on and sat with her pussy right over the top of my mouth.

"Now, fuck me with your tongue. Oh yeah, right there. Now you've got it." My tongue was fucking her cunt as deep as I could get it and she kept moaning so loud I thought we would get complaints from the management.

I went up to her clit and started sucking it hard as I pushed a couple of fingers in her pussy deep and hard.

"Oh... GOD, YES... that's it, fuck yes, I'm gonna cum." I took my fingers out of her cunt and slid them into her ass, setting her off.

And then she came and when she did, she came hard. Her pussy started to squirt her delicious cum in my mouth. I sucked and I licked and she filled my mouth to overflowing and still, I wanted more. Over and over I fucked her with my hard tongue and she would squirt more until finally, she slowed. She lay back down on the bed, breathing hard and trying to catch her breath.

When she finally got her breath back, she said, "My god, how I've missed you."

I told her I missed her too and that I thought we were done and over with after the mountains.

She explained that after leaving the mountains, she had a lot to think about. "What we had there," she said, "was amazing and so unexpected." She added, "I fell in love with you, but I couldn't tell you. I had to leave and get back to my own life and think about what happened."

"I don't understand," I told her.

She said that although her husband allows her to play with other men, it's just for fun. Never did she think she would fall for someone else.

She said, "My husband is handsome and strong and enjoys life to the fullest and I really like that. We play with men and women. We enjoy our life together as it's full of excitement.

"You are also handsome and strong but you show me the tender side of life. I feel like a woman that is needed and wanted when I'm with you. In your eyes, I see only me. I feel loved to the fullest and it pulls me straight into your arms.

"It took me a long time to come to this, and I even talked it over with my husband and he is completely on board with everything. He has his girlfriends but I am still his wife and we even all get together at times to celebrate friendships.
I want that with you. I want to be able to come to you and love you when I can."

I told her she had given me a lot to think about.

"Hey!" I said, "I think we missed lunch."

We laughed and she said, "I don't think you did, but there's still time for me."

With that, she kissed me again and her hand found my cock and stroked it. It didn't take long and I was up and ready to go.

She moved down and got between my legs and slid her mouth over my cock, her tongue licking the underside as she moved up and down. When she came up, she would lick the head and then slide back down. Up and down she would go, and one hand found my balls and caressed them.

Coming off my cock, she took one of my balls in her mouth and sucked it gently and then the other one, all the while stroking my cock. The amazing tingling sensation was building and my whole body was shaking like an earthquake had hit.

"Oh yes," I said. "Damn, that feels good." She took my cock again and slid it down her throat, bobbing up and down, going deep. I placed my hands on the side of her head to touch her hair but not to force her down. That is something I knew she didn't like but I just wanted to enjoy the feeling of her softness.

"Lunch is about to be served," I said. "Don't stop." Up and down she went as her hands rubbed my balls. Without any notice, she slipped a finger in my ass and that took me over the top. My balls shrank into a tight, hard ball and my cock swelled. "Awww yes, ohhh fuuuck, YES. HERE IT IS..." And with that, I came hard. I flooded her mouth with shot after shot of my cock juice. Over and over my cock pumped her mouth full. She lifted her head partway to take a breath and then went back down.

God, she could suck a cock. I never thought it would end.

Finally, after she had drained my ball sack, I lay down, trying to catch my breath. All I could do was smile.

She moved up to me and kissed me with a cum-filled mouth. My tongue swirled around in her mouth, sucking her tongue into my mouth and tasting my own cum.

I excused myself to use the restroom and when I returned she was lying on her stomach and I felt a stirring in my groin looking at her fine ass.

I bent to kiss her neck and my hand started caressing her awesome ass. She started to roll over but I stopped her. I went behind and grabbed her by her hips and lifted her to a kneeling position. My face went between her ass cheeks and my tongue found its target. The tight little star engulfed my tongue as I slid it in. "Oh fuck," she said. "Do you ever slow down?"

"Not when it comes to you, I don't."

I licked her from one end to the other, making sure to not miss anything. The whole time, she was pushing back on my tongue, trying to get me deeper.

Once again, my cock was hard as a rock and begging for relief. I tongue fucked her a little more then crawled on the bed and shoved my cock balls-deep in her already soaking wet cunt. I fucked her like there was no tomorrow, pounding her pussy as my balls slapped her clit. A great combination, I found. I pounded her pussy and she kept meeting me halfway and fucked me back.

I could hear her gasping and crying for more and I did the best I could. My thumb slid into her tight little asshole and she cried for more. Fucking her pussy and ass at the same time brought her to the edge.

I slapped her ass a few times and that was all she needed. "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me. Show me how much you love me!" and she came.

Slapping her ass hard against my pubic bone, she squirted her cunt juices all over me and that set me off. It started from my toes and shot up and out - deep and straight - into her pussy. I came hard once again as my whole body tensed and I filled her with my love potion.

We fell on the bed next to each other and cuddled for a while. I watched her as she relaxed with a post-coital aura surrounding her. I kissed the back of her head as we spooned and then fell asleep.

When I awoke I heard the shower going so I got up and joined her, kissing and caressing and just enjoying each other until we had finished.

When we were done, I dried off and put on a shirt, summer shorts, and sandals and told her I would be right back. I went to my truck to pick up a cooler and brought it back to the room.

When I got there I set it down on the dresser, opened it, and pulled out a couple of glasses and a cold bottle of Chardonnay - something I knew she loved through our conversations.

myassready
Online Now!
Lush Cams
myassready

I filled the glasses and handed her one. I asked what we should drink to and without hesitation, she said, "Us."

She said that she wished for a bright and very happy future for both of us.

We tipped the glasses and the wine went down so smoothly.

I looked her in the eyes and asked if I could tell her that I loved her now. She moved into my chest and said, "Anytime you want to say it, I want to hear it."

As we sat on the couch, drinking and talking, I told her about Joan. I explained how we met and that she was a wonderful person and a great lover. I also told her that if she wanted, Joan would like to meet her.

She said that sounded wonderful and that we should set something up.

We talked until late when she said that she had a couple of meetings in the morning and should get to bed. She invited me to stay the night if I'd like, and being as I had nothing going on, I accepted.

The next morning we were up early and ready to get her day started. After a quick continental breakfast in the hotel she left for her meetings and I went home.

I gave Joan a call and asked if she was available for dinner for three tonight and she said, "That sounds exciting," and yes, she was. We set up a time and place and hung up.

Sunshine and I got to the restaurant with a few minutes to spare and went into the bar for a drink to wait.

We hadn't been there long when Joan walked in. I got up to give her a hug and kiss and turned to introduce her to Sunshine. They gave each other a hug and kiss on the cheek and we all sat down. We had just sat down when the waitress told us our table was ready so we all got up and moved to the table.

We sat down, with me in the middle, and ordered the drinks that we didn't get a chance to order at the bar. The drinks came, and after some small talk the waitress returned and we ordered dinner.

The girls seemed to really enjoy themselves and found that, besides me, they had a lot in common.

They liked the same music and some of the same films. They read the same books. They seemed to really hit it off and then the subject changed to sex.

Oh-ohhh, now I was getting a little nervous. Sunshine explained her relationship with her husband and how they had an open relationship and enjoyed both men and women.

After hearing Sunshine's remarks, Joan stopped for a moment and just looked at Sunshine and me.

I asked if something was wrong and Joan said, "No, not really. It's just that I have been curious as to what it would be like to be with another woman." She said she had never experienced it but had read about it and watched a few porn videos.

Joan looked at Sunshine and said, "Sunshine, you are beautiful and I find you very desirable. I would love it if you could teach me. Do you think you could?"

Sunshine said she could think of nothing better.

I couldn't have asked for a better evening as the conversation and the company were fantastic.

We were all having so much fun that the night went quickly. Before we knew it, it was time to leave as Sunshine had had a long day and was tired. I told Joan I would call her later after I dropped Sunshine off, and we all left.

When I got home, I called Joan to make sure she got home okay, wished her a pleasant night, and promised to see her tomorrow after she had finished her errands.

I crawled into bed and was out in no time. It had been quite an eventful day.

I woke up early the next day, showered, shaved, ate breakfast, and was getting ready for my day when the phone rang. It was Joan and she called to say that she had pushed all her chores off to another day and asked if I would like to come by. I had nothing important to do, so I said sure.

She said to come by whenever I was ready, so I checked the time and told her to give me about an hour.

I made it over to her house and after knocking on the door, she answered wearing a light robe. She looked tired and drawn out so I asked what was the matter with her. She said she had trouble sleeping last night and wanted to talk.

I said, "Of course," and she led me into her living room, where we sat down on the couch.

She looked at me and said she was sorry that she called me but she needed to talk to me about something very important to her. She said that last night was really fun and exciting, but she was having second thoughts.

I said, "OK, explain it to me."

She said that Sunshine was so beautiful and felt that maybe she misspoke when she brought up her curiosity about wanting to play with another woman. She said that when Sunshine said she played with both men and women, she thought she could say something about her curiosity, but then after getting home last night felt like she may have been wrong.

I told her when it comes to Sunshine and me, she should never hesitate to express her feelings as we both are always willing to accommodate.

I pulled her into my arms, smiled, and told her not to worry and that if anything, she may have sparked an interest in Sunshine. I promised to talk to Sunshine later in the day to see what she had to say on the matter, but in the meantime, being as she was left without anything to do today, to allow me to give her three suggestions, and the first two didn't count.

She stood, took me by the hand, and led me to the bedroom, where she quickly dropped her robe.

Standing naked in front of me, she created a hot, fiery arousal that fired straight to my cock, and I wasted no time in dropping my clothes.

She walked up to me and her tender lips touched mine and a fire shot through my body and I pulled her to me and kissed her back.

Our tongues darted and twirled and fought for the upper hand, our hands groping and pinching, caressing and exploring.

I laid her on the bed and fell on top of her. There was no waiting as she spread her legs, begging me for that long hard fuck tool of mine to penetrate and fuck her into oblivion.

"I want it all and I want it now - please," she said. "I've wanted you since last night when we were all talking about sex but I couldn't say anything and I need you so badly right now. Please quench my thirst. My pussy needs your cock deep inside. I'm hungry for cum. Feed me."

We fucked like bunnies for the better part of an hour - her cumming three times and me once.

When we finished, we lay around the house and just relaxed. As it got on toward the afternoon, I decided to give Sunshine a call on her cell to see what time she would be finishing up and to invite her to have dinner with us at Joan's house. Joan said she would fix something special for her.

Sunshine said she would love to join us for dinner.

I gave her the address and she said she would see us at about 5:30, and at 5:35 there was a knock on the door and Sunshine walked in. After hugs and kisses around, I poured us all a glass of wine and we sat down to relax.

Sunshine was wearing a nice pantsuit that she wore for work while Joan had put on a beautiful dress. Both were looking amazing.

Joan was cooking in between talking with us, and at about 6:15 she had dinner ready. We all moved to the table and started eating.

After dinner, we put the dishes in the sink and the girls sat back on the couch to chat. I put on some soft music that would not interrupt our conversation and then joined them.

When there was a break in their conversation, I asked Joan if she wanted to talk to Sunshine about what she had told me. She looked a bit scared but I told her she could talk about anything around us, so to go ahead.

Sunshine looked at Joan and said, "Please tell me what's wrong."

Joan said, "Really, there is nothing wrong. It's just that we talked about girls being together and I was hoping you would be the one to teach me what it's like."

Sunshine said, "If you're serious, I would be happy to help you out," and with that, she got up and walked over to Joan, grabbed her hand, and led her away to the bedroom. I followed behind as a casual observer.

Sunshine said, "Stand there and don't say a word." She moved up behind Joan, wrapped her arms around her, and kissed her neck softly. Joan stiffened but Sunshine whispered, "Relax, this is not going to hurt."

Her kisses went from the side of the neck, to the back of the neck, then to the other side. Sunshine nibbled on her ear, which caused a chill in Joan and she shivered. "Ohh God, that feels good. Your kisses are so soft and tender, unlike so many men who are hard and rough."

Sunshine's hands went to Joan's breasts and cupped them. Her breasts being caressed and the kissing caused Joan to lay her head back and when she did, Sunshine kissed Joan's lips, first slowly, then building the more she fondled her. Their tongues started slashing and darting and fucking each other's mouths.

After a few minutes, Sunshine stopped and stepped in front of Joan and started to lower the straps of Joan's dress - slowly, erotically. Sunshine told Joan how beautiful she was and dropped the dress to the floor.

Joan just stood there in all her glory, not knowing what to do. She was enjoying this so much that she didn't want to move or disturb what was happening.

Sunshine moved closer to Joan and once again their lips met. Joan was now really getting into it. She was kissing Sunshine back with a need and with a new fever she had never known. Joan was getting hot and her pussy juices were starting to flow like a river.

Sunshine slid her hand into Joan's panties and down to her pussy, feeling her wetness. Her fingers slid up and down her slit, soaking her hand and fingers.

Slowly, two fingers slid into Joan's cunt and Joan jerked. "Oh! Fuck, Sunshine, whatever you're doing, don't stop."

Her fingers slid deeper and deeper until she pushed her fingers all the way in,

Then Sunshine started pounding Joan's cunt. The more she pounded, the more Joan moaned. Sunshine's thumb rubbed Joan's clit while her finger did the fucking.

"My beautiful, sweet lady," said Sunshine, "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Her fingers pounded Joan deep.

Then Sunshine pulled Joan closer and buried her teeth lightly in Joan's neck and Joan cried out, "Oh fuck... fuck yes. Fuck me. Oh God, I want this." And Joan came hard all over Sunshine's fingers and hand.

While all this was going on, I had removed my clothes and was sitting in a chair stroking my hard cock.

As Joan came down I walked over and kissed her, then moved to Sunshine and kissed her.

Sunshine, feeling a bit awkward as she was the only one still dressed, removed her pantsuit, panties, and bra. I helped Joan remove what she had left on.

Sunshine informed us that she had no meeting for the next day so we had the whole night to do whatever we liked.

With that, Sunshine led Joan to the bed and laid her down and lay next to her. Sunshine said, "Tonight you will be reborn and tomorrow you will be a new and better person."

Joan said she was ready and willing to do whatever she needed to do to learn. And with that, she kissed Sunshine softly and caressed Sunshine's breasts. The passion was building and the kisses became more intense as they groped each other.

Sunshine reached down and slid her hand between Joan's legs and her fingers found the entrance to Joan's love canal, her fingers penetrating and pounding and fucking Joan's wetness. Over and over she fucked Joan's cunt and with each penetration of her fingers, Sunshine's hand would slap Joan's clit.

Finally, Joan could take no more and she lifted her body off the bed and screamed, "Fuck... Fuuuck, I'm cumming," and she came hard. Joan reached down and grabbed Sunshine's hand and pulled her in tight to her pussy and continued to fuck her hand. "Oh, fuck Oh ,fuck, yes. Ohhh God, yes, that feels so fucking amazing."

Later I joined in and we fucked till late in the morning. Girl on girl and then boy on girl and then still later it was a free for all where I would fuck one from behind while she ate out the other. It was beautiful. It was amazing and it was exciting and very educational - for Joan. We all slept together in the same bed late into the next day.

When we finally got up and ate breakfast, we talked about our future. We decided that there was definitely a future for all of us.

Sunshine still had to go home to her husband, but it was decided that she would join us here, or if we wanted, that we were more than welcome to come out and join them.

The trip back to the airport to drop Sunshine off was full of mixed feelings. We had enjoyed her visit so much, we hated to see her go, but we knew she had to and we promised to keep in touch.

The girls said their goodbye in the truck and I walked Sunshine to her gate. At the gate, I held her for a few minutes, not really wanting to let go, but I did as I told her, "I love you, Sunshine. Please never forget that my love only grows every day."

She looked me straight in my eyes and said, "I love you too and I hope you never forget that I may be married, but my love for you is as real as the sun rises and the sun sets."

Published 
Written by oldie4u269
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments