Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Starting something special

"Finding you when I least expect it"

5
0 Comments 0
1.4k Views 1.4k
716 words 716 words

We met on lush and in our live chats learnt that we had an amazing chemistry that needed real-life exploration, and so we agreed to meet. Very few details were exchanged. I let you work out the details. 

The hotel room is gorgeous and although I am excited, I am also nervous. When you arrive I'm still getting ready so you lay on the bed and watch as I slowly strip off my black dress, undo my corset, slide down my stockings, undo my bra. I can see your obvious hardening cock. Slip off my black g string which is soaking wet. I am standing before you naked, my heart pounding. 

You invite me onto the bed, hugging me close and kissing me slowly, passionately, flicking your tongue into the corners of my mouth. You smell my neck, before kissing it, then sucking and biting. I am moaning out loud. You whisper in my ear, "I want you, only you."

You kiss your way to my E cups, with quick light flicks of your tongue on my nipples, kiss the areola, then suck the nipples. I am moaning so loudly as you switch from side to side. Too quickly you kiss your way down to my grinding hips, stopping just above my clit, kissing around it. Light licks on just the tip of my clit. You're teasing me.

Licking my pussy lips, as I moan, licking from top to bottom, before concentrating on my clit. I am loudly begging for more, squirming trying to get more. Licking harder against my pussy lips and clit, then sucking and pulling my clit out of its hiding place. You suck it harder, flick it with your tongue. I hold your head against my wet clit, while you slip a finger inside my wet pussy. You are rubbing your tongue hard against my clit, sucking it harder. Another finger and you are fingering me, going fast and deep. "Please Peter," I call out.

Your spare hand reaches up to pinch my nipples hard, stopping fingering me, and instead of fucking me with your tongue, you start rubbing my clit fast, sucking the juice as it comes out. Fuck I am cumming ..... my legs shuddering, my cum freely flowing and you're still licking it up.

Saby_Lovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saby_Lovely

I push you away, so sensitive and you come and kiss me, sharing my taste for the first time. 

You whisper, "I want it to be like that every time, pure pleasure and feel you explode." For a few moments, I lay in your arms, catching my breath. I get you to lay on your back, kiss you on the lips, restrain your hands. I lick and kiss your neck, followed by your nipples, ahhh fuck. Love to hear you moan. Kissing a trail down to your cockhead.

I am between your spread legs. Just licking your slit as I look into your eyes. Slowly licking you again. I know you want more, but you cant touch. Licking your entire length from base to tip. Licking again. Feeling you throb. Open my mouth. Just to take in your head

You try moving your hips to thrust in further, so I go back to licking. You groan out loud, begging for ... 

I surprise you and swallow you whole. Moaning out loud you thrust as I am bobbing my head up and down, slowly at first but getting faster, moaning whilst I suck you. My nipples keep grazing your legs, cradling your balls, sucking faster. Your cockhead touches the back of my mouth, I let you thrust and I gag a little, but I can lick part of your balls while your cock is buried in my mouth. You keep thrusting, I am moaning, tasting your pre-cum

I stop sucking and start stroking, licking at your drooling cock, touching your ass, slowly entering your asshole, as I lick your slit, gently fucking you, your moaning and groaning.

I start finger fucking you, while I suck your entire cock, you're asking for more, calling out my name and begging to cum, I cradle your balls and feel you start to spurt at the back of my throat, Your hands go to the back of my head and holds me down as you cum again and again.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Published 
Written by Sweetnectar69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors