Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storm Warning

""It's our song!" Michelle shouts out enthusiastically. "Wanna dance? I wanna dance with somebody!""

17
6 Comments 6
908 Views 908
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"My first ever story. All rights belong to the author, me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

"Jessica Rabbit!"

"What!? Where?" Michelle utters with a playful tone and a gesture as if she was scouting for rare wild-life.

"That's her name! That's who you remind me of in that dress."

"Oh! Why, thank you. She's pretty foxy."

"You and her both, babe!"

She looks absolutely stunning in that red, silky dress. It accentuates her features in all the right places, and oh wow, does she wear it well.

Walking in through the dimly lit hotel lobby, we both notice the complete absence of other guests on this late Saturday evening.

"Wow, this place really is deserted, huh? Must be the storm."

"Yeah. Heard they cancelled most inbound flights today... Michelle, wait!"

I grab her arm as we're passing by the entrance to the hotel bar.

"Night cap?" I ask, already knowing what her answer will be.

"I'd love one! I'm in a GT kinda mood."

The hotel is boutique-style, and the bar is no different. The perfect mix of classy, cool and kitsch. The room is fairly large, a square wooden bar counter surrounding the bar at one end, empty tables with comfortable arm chairs scattered around the room, and even a small dance floor with coloured lighting and a rather huge disco ball hovering above it. Nobody on the floor, nobody at the tables and nobody in the bar, except for the bartender.

"Look," Michelle blurts out in excitement, "they have a dance floor! We should go dancing more often. If nothing else just to get to see you in that sexy suit of yours, you handsome devil."

"Come on, we've been dancing all night! My feet are hurting here. No more dancing tonight." I steer us towards the bar, hoping drinks will be a sufficient diversion.

"Wow! Aren't you two a gorgeous couple?"

The bartender greets us with a huge smile as we approach the counter. She is younger than us, probably ten years younger than Michelle, slender and petite in every way, delicate features beautifully coupled with her dark, curly hair flowing like a waterfall down the sides of her pretty face. She's wearing the standard hotel uniform, a dark blue pencil skirt with a white collared shirt tucked neatly into it, the outline of her bra and her small breasts visible underneath the name tag saying "Anna".

"Welcome to the Heartline Hotel Bar. What can I get you?"

"Hi Anna. We'd like a couple of gin & tonics, with an extra splash of lemon, please," I say, turning my eyes to Michelle. I know we share that preference.

"Awww, you remember my name! That's so sweet."

My eyes return to the bartender, slightly baffled. "Erm, sorry?"

The bartender sends a cheeky wink towards Michelle before looking back at me. "I'm messing with you, mister," she says, causing Michelle to immediately crack up laughing.

"Oh, I like you!" she chuckles, motioning at Anna, who has started mixing our drinks.

"I'm sorry," Anna says with a sleek smile. "It's been the slowest evening here in, like, forever. No fun! You're my first customers in over an hour."

She places coasters and drinks on the bar counter at the far end of the room. "Come, have a seat, please. Your company is very much appreciated. Here, this is the best spot. Overview of the entire bar."

We walk around the counter and sit down on the tall bar stools, overlooking the very empty room. "Would you like me to charge it to your room?"

"Yes, please, it’s 1604". I say as I lift my glass in a toast, nodding to Michelle. She returns the gesture.

"Oh, that's a nice room, you two. Good stuff!" Anna nods approvingly as she operates the register.

We clink our glasses, and right there, before we even have our first sip, the music changes to that glorious 80's song that made us hit the dance floor only a few hours earlier.

"It's our song!" Michelle shouts out enthusiastically. "Wanna dance? I wanna dance with somebody!"

"Wasn't aware we had a song, wannabe Whitney. Noooo, please, I told you my feet are killing me."

Anna resolutely leans in over the counter towards us.

"Hey. Nobody puts baby in the corner, mister. If you're not going to dance with her, I am!"

Michelle looks at me for a second with her best puppy eyes impression before breaking character and turning to Anna, who is already extending her hand, her body swaying to the beat of the song.

"By all means, please do, Anna. Go crazy!"

I love dancing with Michelle, I always do, but right now my feet are utterly thrilled with Anna's initiative.

"Don't mind if we do," Anna smirks, before she elegantly slides over the counter and pulls Michelle onto her feet, leading her towards the snazzy dance floor. They look so very different and so very compatible at the same time, laughing as they jump onto the floor, Anna half a head shorter than Michelle, petite and curvy, white and blue against bright red, both gorgeous in their own way. I take a sip of my drink, laughing as I watch the two in an upbeat mix of elegance and goofiness. Anna is clearly taking charge of the situation, leading Michelle around the floor to the music. Both laughing, trying their absolute best to sing along, hands intertwined between them.

The song slowly comes to an end. I see them waiting in anticipation for the next big hit, but their disappointed faces tell me that this was clearly not what they were hoping for. Anna leans in close to Michelle to plant a soft peck on her cheek, and they reluctantly return to the bar.

"Thank you! I needed that. This evening has been such a drag." Anna blows a kiss at Michelle as they reach the bar, Anna gets back behind the counter, while Michelle sits back down on the stool beside me.

"That was just beautiful," I say as I lean in to kiss Michelle. Our lips meet in a long, warm kiss, both of us holding our breath, exhaling as our lips disconnect.

"You know it," she whispers in a soft voice. "And, now I'm done dancing for today as well."

Anna leans in across the counter once more, looking at me intensely with a stern expression on her face. "Seems you just dodged that bullet, mister. Now, since I took this fine woman out dancing for you, will you at least promise me to show her some tender, loving care later!?" She points at me mockingly.

My smile widens at the request. Cheeky!

"I can most definitely promise you that, Anna. I'd be a fool not to."

I get down from my stool, my one hand reaches around Michelle's waist as I place my other hand on the side of her face, turning her towards me. I lean in, and as our lips touch, we engage in a passionate, deep kiss, lips parting slightly, my tongue sliding in between her lips, in search of her tongue. Our eyes closed. My hand on her face moves on to the back of her head, holding her close, gently pulling her onto me. Tongues dancing back and forth, moving from Michelle's mouth to mine and back, playfully. My hand on her back slowly travels upwards along her spine, and then down again, to her lower back and onto her ass.

As we finally pull back from the kiss, we open our eyes, both of us smiling as a deep sigh escapes Michelle's lips.

"Oh. My. God!"

Anna's voice snaps us out of the trance, and we both turn our heads to face her.

"That was just about the most amazing kiss I've ever seen! I could feel the steamy tension from over here."

"Mmhmm" we moan in perfect synchronicity, followed by a light chuckle from both of us.

"Well, don't stop now! Is that really all you've got?"

Anna moves closer to the counter, mimicking Michelle's puppy eyes from before.

I glance at Michelle, still very much intoxicated from our kiss.

"What do you think, babe? Should we treat Anna with an encore?"

Michelle spins around on her chair, turning to face me. She spreads her legs slightly, just enough to make room for me in between, grabs hold of my tie and slowly reels me in. Two small steps forward, and I'm in between her legs, her hand with a tight grip just below the knot of my tie. She pulls me in for that next kiss, letting go of my tie as our lips clash, reaching around my neck. My hand follows the lead onto the back of her neck. This time my eyes are fixed on hers. Those deep blue lakes of hers with tiny black islands in the center.

Our breathing intensifies, and we forget everything around us. Playful tongues dancing around each other in circles in the no man's land between our lips. I can feel my blood rushing to every part of my body. One part in particular. My other hand slides across the soft satin fabric of Michelle's dress, from her hip up her side and inwards onto her full breast. Her bra and dress are doing a bad job at concealing how much she is enjoying this as well. My fingers close around her perky, protruding nipple and I gently squeeze it, feeling the shivers branching out through her body. I take one last step forward and press up against her front, making sure she feels the effect she is having on me against her crotch and tummy. Fuck.

Michelle seems to regain her grip on reality and pulls away from our kiss. she turns to Anna, standing there with her jaw dropped, but with the hint of a smile on her lips. I lean back in, infatuated with desire, but Michelle places her finger on my lips, keeping me at bay.

"Baby, easy now. I think we've outstayed our welcome here."

She is looking straight at me, nodding her head in the direction of Anna. The fog of lust slowly evaporates from my mind, and my eyes quickly shift from Michelle to Anna, and back to Michelle.

"Oh. You're right. I'm sorry, Anna. I think we just crossed the line there. It's hard not to get carried away with this one."

I take a step back to lean against my bar stool while Michelle straightens her dress.

"No. NO!"

Anna dramatically slams her palm down onto the counter. We both look up at her, very much caught off guard by her outburst.

"Why!? Please. Don't walk away now. This has been a shitty day, and the two of you walking in is the best thing that's happened in a long time. Seriously."

Once more she adapts the puppy eyes look that Michelle masters to perfection. Michelle and I exchange glances. Anna places her palms on the counter and lifts herself up and in towards us with a mischievous look on her face.

"Listen. The bar is empty. We're closing in half an hour anyway. You've got the most private seats in the bar right there." She turns her eyes to me. "I took her dancing. You promised to close the deal, mister!" she says with the imitation of a pouty face.

I can't help smiling as I slowly move back in between Michelle's thighs, my lips touching her ear.

DesiredKassandra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesiredKassandra

"This is happening, babe. Right here, right now. I want you so fucking bad!"

Michelle is considering her options for a second or two, looking intensely at Anna, who is still doing her pouty lips routine. With her eyes still fixed on her, she shrugs her shoulders and reaches down to grab hold of the bottom of her red dress. She starts hiking it up, so very slowly, gradually revealing her knees, her thighs ... and further up, exposing all. Mmm. Of course. Michelle is wearing absolutely nothing underneath. Just her soft skin and her smooth pussy at display as she spreads her legs even more, turning her face from Anna to me. A soft whispered "Whoooa" escapes Anna's lips, who is stretching her neck to get the best possible view of the events unfolding. I couldn't agree more.

"Don't look so surprised, babe! Even my seamless panties were showing in this dress. This was the only way."

I can't help but latch onto her lips again in a passionate kiss, one hand back on her breast underneath that silky smooth fabric, the other reaching around her and settling on her arched back. My lips slowly move from her lips down across her chin, down to her neck, planting little kisses along the way. My body slowly descends on hers, first my stomach and then my chest pressing against her crotch as I move downwards, my lips travelling from her cheekbone, her chest, down to her beautiful breasts covered in red. From the corner of my eye I can tell that Anna has lifted herself up onto the counter, her upper body resting across the counter, her legs dangling, hovering above the floor.

"Don't worry, guys. I'll keep a lookout for you. you're safe with me," she whispers reassuringly, with equal amounts of cheekiness and arousal in her voice.

The bar stool, with its rounded seat and no backrest, makes it easy for Michelle to lean back effortlessly, her arm resting on the counter. My hands slide down onto her naked thighs, and my lips head down across her tummy, reaching her hand still holding up her dress for me. And further down. On my knees in front of her now, as my lips connect with the soft skin of her lower tummy just below her belly button. I stick out my tongue and continue downwards, leaving a wet trail along her soft, perfectly smooth mound. My hands move in underneath her legs and up on the outside, grabbing hold of her inner thighs.

Michelle whimpers loudly as my tongue reaches her clit. I know her wonderful taste so well, and every part of me is craving her particular flavour smothered all over my lips and on my tongue. Her body twists and turns as my tongue is flicking her clit, up, down, and from side to side, while I hold her steady with my tight grip on her tights. Michelle reaches down with both hands, tanging her fingers in my hair on the back of my head, moaning. My tongue slides down further, parting her lips slightly and moving down the length of her wet slit, so very slowly, soaking in her juices. She's so wonderfully drenched already. I slide my tongue inside her pussy, as deep as I can, before pulling out and returning to her clit, dragging her wetness along the way. My lips close around her clit, sucking on it, feeling it swell in my mouth as I create a vacuum around it, my tongue playing around it in small circles. Fuck!

I lift my head, looking up at Michelle's gorgeous, lust-filled face. I’m bursting with desire for her right now.

"I can't wait any longer. I need inside you. Right now!"

My cock is pressed hard against the fabric of my pants, eagerly begging to be set free. I stagger as I get up, my body trembling. In one swift motion I unbuckle my belt, unbutton and unzip my pants. I pull both pants and boxers down, just enough for my hard cock to swing out, releasing it from its confinement.

A light sound from behind the bar counter reminds us of our audience of one. We both turn our eyes to Anna, who has slid down from the counter again. Her one hand is on her breast, pinching her nipple underneath the white shirt, the other is pressed in between her legs, stretching the fabric of her skirt as her fingers move slowly up and down against it. She demonstratively carries out a quick scan around the room, ensuring us that we're still alone, and then her eyes return to us, nodding approvingly.

The bar stool has just the right height. We're perfectly aligned for this.

"Mmm, I want you inside of me," Michelle whispers as I guide the tip of my cock towards her dripping-wet pussy. Her hand is closed around her breast, squeezing it tightly. I place the tip on her clit, teasingly sliding it from side to side, spreading the mix of my spit and her juices all over it. Then I bend my cock downwards, splitting her lips with the tip, in search of her opening.

"Come on, baby, please," she whines softly, as I pass by her hole, gliding my cock up and down across it. Mmm. There. I slide in, just the tip, keeping it there for a second without moving. Michelle grabs hold of my arm, burying her nails into my skin.

"Noooo, baby! All the way!"

I give in, to her, to my burning desire for her, and I press forward, slowly, sliding deeper and deeper into her warm, tight wetness. My eyes are fixed on hers all the way. Fuck! Such a perfect fit.

There's the sound of a glass getting knocked over, accompanied by a set of swear words from across the bar counter, but my eyes stay locked on Michelle's as I retract and start moving back and forth inside her. Pressing slowly inside her, then pulling almost out, leaving only the tip inside, and then back, all the way back inside her. I reach around her, locking my hand around the back of her neck. And then I start fucking her.

Deep thrusts, with increased intensity now. Michelle has her back to the bar counter, one hand clutching the edge and the other in a tight grip on my ass, her nails piercing into the softness of my cheek. I look over her shoulder, and my eyes connect with Anna’s. She’s managed to fit her tiny hand inside her pencil skirt, arousal painted all over her face. Soft, muffled whimpers escape her lips, mixing with Michelle’s lustful, low-pitched moans. We keep our eyes locked in a passionate, wordless exchange, all while I’m repeatedly thrusting deep and hard into Michelle at a steady pace. Michelle looks up at me and trails my line of sight, turning her face, stretching to catch a glance of Anna. I stop in my tracks, keeping still inside her.

“Would you like to take the scenic route, babe?” I ask with a brazen smile. “Here. Let me help you.”

I pull out and grab a hold of her hips, spinning her around on the turnable seat to face Anna. Their eyes meet and a wide smile spreads on both faces.

“Hey there,” Anna exclaims in a sultry voice.

“Mmhmm. Much better,” Michelle agrees.

I tug at her dress to pull it up, and she lifts her ass momentarily to make it happen. That amazing, curvy ass of hers. As she sits back down, I pull her backwards, just enough for her pussy to reach out over the edge of the seat. Then I place my hand on her back and press her upper body forward, making her lean in across the bar counter towards Anna.

My cock is throbbing, eager to get back inside Michelle. Her wetness is dripping onto me as I lead myself back into her pussy, sliding all the way inside her in a single forward motion. She exhales in a loud moan, startling Anna enough to make her do another quick scan of the room before lowering her shoulders and moving closer to the counter. Closer to Michelle.

This angle makes the tightness of Michelle's pussy even more intense, and my desire is driving me crazy. I can barely control myself now, slamming my cock deep into her with powerful thrusts, again and again, my balls banging against the edge of the seat underneath her. I pick up the pace, leaning in towards her ear from the back.

"Fuuuuck! You feel so fucking good, baby!"

I growl in between my heavy breathing. My hands grab hold of her hips, pulling her onto me every time I ram into her.

Looking up, I see Michelle's upper body flat across the counter, her neck bent to keep Anna in her line of sight. Anna is right in front of her, biting her lip with her hand down her skirt, in rapid motion up and down, avidly pleasuring herself. She lifts her other hand, reaching for Michelle's face, places her palm on her chin and cheek, caressing her with the soft, delicate touch of her small fingers. Gently tracing her thumb across Michelle's lips and into her mouth. And then I feel it. That familiar series of contractions around my cock. That slow tremble in her body, gradually building. Hands clenched into fists. A storm is coming.

“Yes. Yessssss. Fuuuuuuuuuck!”

Michelle yelps in ecstasy, her body writhing as the orgasm washes over her. Tiny squirts of pleasure splash from her pussy, flowing down across the length of my cock, as I keep sliding back and forth inside her, savouring her climax tightly wrapped around me.

Seems Anna was just waiting for this exact moment. She gasps and lets out little outbursts of whimpers, her tiny body shaking. Her hand was still glued to Michelle’s face. I close my eyes, taking in the amazing sensation, as her posture slowly transitions from fierce tension to complete bliss. I press all the way back in, keeping my cock buried deep inside her, as I lean in. She lets out one last sigh before turning her face to me, smiling as our lips and tongues connect in a warm, passionate kiss.

"Erm, guys? GUYS! You might wanna ..."

Anna breaks the spell with a hint of anxiousness in her voice, waving her hand to the side. I look up to find the hotel manager approaching the bar from the far end of the room. I pull out of Michelle, pull up my pants and step to the side, slowly, trying my best to avoid attracting attention with any sudden movements. Michelle slowly resurfaces and catches on to the severity of the situation, pulling down her dress and sits up straight. The manager taps his watch demonstratively at Anna, who answers with two cheerful thumbs up and a cheeky smile, very much back in character.

Michelle and I both reach for our drinks, emptying them in one single, determined swig. As we place our glasses back on the counter, I tip my imaginary hat at Anna.

“Thank you for the drink, Anna. It was delightful.”

Michelle leans in closer to Anna.

“Yes. It really was. Delightful. Thank you. See you later, Anna.”

Anna takes a step towards Michelle.

“Yeah, who knows? The odds are slim, though.”

She shifts her weight from one leg to the other.

“At least 1604 to 1...”

Published 
Written by IamMagnet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments