Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tahiti

"A much anticipated meeting"

11
9 Comments 9
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I remember the day well as it was minus forty below with the wind chill and there was a blizzard outside. Schools and businesses shut down. Therefore, I grabbed a bottle of scotch, poured myself a drink, and sat in the chair with my laptop. I did a search for erotic literature.

After going through several sites, I found one that looked promising. The name of the site was "Lushstories." I read a few from each category, love poems to BDSM and decided that this was the site. I put together my profile and began writing a story.

I received several friend requests and checked out their profiles. One in particular caught my eye and I accepted. Her name was Stacey and her profile showed we had much in common. Reaching for my glass, I took a swig of scotch and as I did, my heart raced when she messaged me. I responded and we began our chat.

Now four months later we have grown closer than we thought possible over the Internet. One night Stacey asked what I thought about meeting. I told her I would love to but we are half a world away. I told her that I would be closer to her next month as I had a week of business meetings in Tahiti. She said that her calendar was open and would love to meet there.

We both agreed that in the four months that we have chatted a very strong bond had developed between us. We have the same taste in music, art and theater. We both enjoy quiet evenings at home reading or watching movies. Though it has been a very short period, we felt comfortable enough with each other that meeting was the next logical step. However, neither of us expected this to happen so soon.

I told Stacey when I was arriving at the resort and she was busy making plane reservations as we chatted. She finally found a flight that would get her there thirty minutes after my arrival. I told her I was staying at the Moorea Pearl Resort and Spa. She said that she was familiar with the resort. Then quickly went online and was able to get reservations for the same week. It was set and both of us were looking forward to meeting.

We chatted late into the night and the next morning. This had been our pattern ever since we met. I reached over for the glass and took another swig of scotch. We continued this every night until the day before our flights were to leave.

Midway through my flight, I found myself feeling anxious about meeting Stacey. I thought of everything we said to each other. She always at the end of our chats would say, “Sweet dreams my love, till tomorrow.” I felt like I did back in high school going on my first date.

After the plane landed, I hurried to get my luggage and head to the resort. The ride seemed to take forever. When I arrived, my luggage was immediately taken to my Garden Pool Bungalow.

After checking in at the main office, I went to my bungalow. When I arrived, I was happy to see that it had its own private garden, outdoor plunge pool, terrace, and lounge chairs.

After settling in, I headed to the restaurant and asked for a table for two. Stacey arrived twenty minutes later. I stood and greeted her with a kiss on her cheek. Being the gentleman, I pulled the chair out for her. She had on a white strapless dress that was breath taking.

We ordered drinks and our entrées. We talked about everything from our online chats to politics. Throughout dinner, I felt as if we had known each other for years.

After our meal, I suggested a walk on the beach. Stacey agreed and off we went. We were soon holding hands, laughing and talking about our feelings for each other. We stopped briefly to remove our shoes and continued barefoot. The sand was warm and soothing. A little, further down the beach I stopped dropping our shoes and pulled Stacey to me.

I embraced her and kissed her passionately. She responded by placing a hand on the bulge in my pants and lightly tracing it with her fingers. I felt my cock begin to stiffen as her fingers moved slowly up the shaft then back down.

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

I placed my hands on her firm ass, she let out a soft gasp as I pulled her into me. Her perfume was intoxicating the closer she came. Now pressed up against me I could feel her full, firm breasts.

Our kissing became even more passionate. Our hands explored each other, becoming familiar with each curve. Trailing with my tongue, I followed every curve. My teeth gently grazed the shell of her ear as my lips gently traced behind.

She was now moaning softly as her hips were grinding against me. My hands slowly pulled her skirt up as I kissed my way down her neck. Grabbing the back of my head, she pulled me closer.

I continued down to the base of her neck as I moved a leg between hers. She began rubbing her pussy along my thigh and I realized she had nothing on.

I moved slowly down to her nipples. Taking one in my mouth, I sucked on it through her dress. Her skirt was now up at her waist exposing her to the warm, setting sun.

Stacey was now moaning loudly and moving faster on my thigh as my mouth moved to one nipple. My fingers went to the other and I pinched and teased it to stiffness. The one in my mouth with tongue swirling over it instantly became stiff.

She pulled my head into her even harder and screamed out that she was coming. Her head fell back as her legs squeezed my thigh. I embraced her tightly in my arms as her body shuddered in orgasm. As she recovered, I was stroking her hair and cheek as I softly kissed her on the forehead, her cheek, and her lips.

When Stacey had recovered, she stood, took my hand , and said, “I am still way too hot from that. I need to cool off fast.” With that, she pulled my hand and ran toward the water with me in tow. We ended up waist deep with gentle waves soaking us.

Stacey turned and kissed me passionately as her hands unbuttoned my shirt to the waist. She quickly kissed her way down my chest and took a nipple in her mouth while using fingers on the other.

Her touch was electric and it did not take long for my nipples to become erect. I placed a hand on her head and pulled her closer into me. I felt her other hand following the bulge in my trousers.

My cock became erect quickly under her touch. Getting the result she wanted she took my hand and led me back toward the beach. When we were at the water's edge, she told me to sit.

As I did, she knelt in front of me and teasingly unbuckled my belt and then slowly pulled the zipper down licking her lips seductively.

Her hand reached in and pulled out a very erect cock. We never took our eyes off each other as she said, “Dan I want to feel your hard cock inside me now.Before I could say anything, she sat on me, taking me into her all at once.

Stacey went wild as she moved up and down on me. I put my hands on her hips for support. It did not take long for either of us to come. We both felt my throbbing cock release its load deep within her.

When we did, we were holding each other in a tight embrace as our bodies shuddered in orgasm. We held each other for a long time as the sun was almost below the horizon.

We finally stood and walked hand in hand bare foot through the sand with our shoes in my other hand to my bungalow for a night of lovemaking.

I would like to thank my dear friend Metilda for helping with the proof reading of this story.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2013 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments