Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tenderness

"I didn't put a lot of thought into this,so it's pretty rushed."

1
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
657 words 657 words


As we lay there on your bed I listen to your heartbeat as I begin to fall asleep.I suddenly feel your hand run up my side and I let out a small sleepy moan. I turn to look at you and I can see your face as the moonlight pours through the window. I place my hand on your cheek as our lips meet. As our tongues touch our body's become intertwined.

Your hands make their way down to my panties,you hook two fingers on the sides and in one swift movement you have them off and on the floor. I am now naked for viewing. You gaze at my body as the moon shines on it. You flash me a quick smile before kissing my neck. You fondle my breast as you do so. I begin letting out little moans,and you begin kissing down my stomach. I hear you whisper you love me as you slide two fingers inside me. You kiss my thighs as you slowly begin to fuck me with your fingers. I feel your tongue on my clit and it sends shivers up my spine. I place my hand on the back of your head as you go down on me. This is something you rarely do, but all I can think about is how amazing you're making me feel. I cum.

As I do so I manage to say your name. You continue to lick me, causing my orgasm to continue until you feel like stopping. When you do, you slip your boxers off and toss them on the floor. As I look you over in the moon light I think, "God,how did I get so lucky?" You lean over me,and kiss my forehead as you slip the head of your cock into my pussy. I hear a slight moan escape your lips and I smile. You're not one to make noise often. You kiss me as you thrust your full length into me.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

I gasp. You whisper in my ear to wrap my legs around you. I do so and you begin going as deep as you can. I can feel you hit the bottom and I let out a moan every time you do so.

At this point I am in pure ecstasy. We haven't had sex like this in so long. You're being so sweet and gentle. It crosses my mind that something might be wrong but that thought quickly passes as you beginning to speed up the pace. You start fucking me harder and I dig my nails into your back. I let out moans in your ear,and I hear your breathing deepen. I manage to say your name before telling you I'm coming. The orgasm overwhelms me and I begin shaking. My vision blurs quite a bit and I can no longer see your handsome face. You begin thrusting even harder now and I feel it as your cocks expands and erupts deep inside me. You let out a low grunt as you cum. Then collapse on me, your head resting on my chest. I kiss your forehead and run my fingers through your hair.

You're so cute when your like this. After a minute or two you manage to sit up and kiss me, then pull out. You stand beside your bed and start looking for your boxers. Once you find them you slip them back on and throw me my panties and a shirt. After dressing, you crawl back into the nice warm bed with me. You wrap your arms around my waist and once again tell me you love me. And with that you fall asleep. After laying there a while I turn to face you and kiss you lightly on the lips. I cuddle up to you as close as possible, resting my forehead against your chest. I whisper I love you and I too fall asleep.

Published 
Written by Paix69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments