Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thank You Love Part 2

"After a few minutes we were ready for round two, I wanted him remember tonight forever."

4
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
715 words 715 words
Cuddled up, tangled in the sheets, my head resting on his shoulder, I sat there looking down, admiring my engagement ring. He kissed my head.

"I love my ring honey, I am still speechless."

"I'm glad you love it, I'm glad you were surprised too."

"I can't wait to be your wife, and see what the future has in store for us."

"I can't wait either, all I know is the future looks bright, because I have you."

"You know I wasn't joking earlier when I said I was going make love to you all night, right?"

"Really?"

I ran my fingers down off his shoulder, down the side of his torso, and slowly began to stroke his cock with my fingers. I leaned in for a quick, but passionate kiss.

I said, "Yes, I'm going make you remember this night forever."

His left hand squeezed my ass, pressing my body closer to him. "I would anyway, there's never been a night before that a woman like you agreed to be my wife and partner in crime for life."

I smiled, kissing him once again. "You're hands down the best thing that's happened in my life in a long time."

He kissed me and whispered, "I can say the same, you and Ryleigh make life complete."

I kissed his neck and said, "Ryleigh loves having you around, you're an amazing father figure to her. I can't thank you enough for treating her like she was your own."

As I started kissing my way down his torso, he joked, "Well the key to a mom's heart is through her daughter, isn't it."

I stopped just above his belly button to giggle and respond, "It is, your right."

I started to kiss my way down his body again, until I reached his hardening cock. I kissed the tip of his head, occasionally teasing him by swirling my tongue in circles. I opened my mouth slowly starting to suck on his dick. Kyle started moaning as I started to put him further inside my mouth.

Kyle placed his hands on the back of my head, pushing me all the way down. He began to thrust, but stopped when I gagged a little.

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

"Sorry baby, you felt so good. I couldn't help myself."

I smiled, licking and swallowing the precum off my lip. I sat up on my knees and said, "It's okay."

Kyle grabbed my hands and pulled me to his side. As we laid on our sides facing each other, he gently brushed a few strands of hair behind my ear. "I'm truly the luckiest man in the world, all because I have you."

"You know what would make me the luckiest girl in the world?"

"No idea. What?"

"Having your cock inside my pussy, fucking me all night."

"Mhmm. I love the way you think!"

Without warning he pinned me on my back, holding my hands down. He teased me, rubbing himself down my slit. I begged, "Please enter me, I can't stand the suspense."

My pleas where ignored, he smiled and kissed me. He asked, "How much do you want me fuck you? How hard do you want me pound you?"

"Really bad, I've never wanted be fucked this bad before. I want you pound my pussy as hard as you can!"

"Are you sure?"

"YES! YES! YES, FUCK ME!!"

Kyle kissed me once more, and shoved himself deep inside.

"Mhmm!"

Kyle released my hands, he placed his free hands on my knees. I moaned as he thrusted as hard and fast as he could. I shouted, "Mhmm. Oh my God, you feel so good."

I reached down and rubbed my clit while he continued pounding me.

He started slow, "Baby girl I'm going cum, cum with me please."

We came together. We curled up next to each other looking into each other's eyes, and spent a few minutes kissing each other deep and passionately.

"I would've proposed back on our first date if I knew you would be this passionate."

I laughed and said, "I would've said yes back than too. I've always knew you and I'd be together one day."

"I'm glad that day is finally here."

"Me too."

We curled up and slowly drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments