Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That mirrored vanity

"The candle light is just perfectly lighting up your skin. Your nakedness is dancing with color..."

1
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I look in the mirror that is slightly misted by the hot steam rising from the shower. The candle light is just perfectly lighting up your skin. Your nakedness is dancing with color from the small flame. In the mirror I see the desire in your eyes, your boobs hanging free, the nipples hard with want. My hand runs around your tummy and you let yourself be pulled into me, feeling my hardness pushing at your bum. You moan and close your eyes, biting you lip in anticipation of what is to come next. I reach down and run my fingers across your labia...you are wet and hot. The desire evident there too. You open your legs voluntarily and lean back to let me cock touch your lips. You shudder. Then push back onto me but my hands hold you away. I let my cock split your labia slowly and gently. This is the moment I've been waiting for...I want to put it in you so badly but I want to feel every nuance. Slowly I ease into you, gripping your hips, lovign the sight of your tan back glistening. You grip the edge of the vanity, throwing your head back, a small whisper of affirmation escaping your mouth. The mouth that just expertly sucked me to full attention. I'm almost out of control now, feeling your body hug my cock and pull it into you, I slip slowly, purposefully and deeply into you. you lean forward, your nipples brushing the cold marble and push your ass higher, begging for it to go deeper. Deeper than anyone before. You are standing on tiptoes, allowing me to slip further and further. It seems like it might never bottom out. My balls touch your clit and you gasp, the cock so hard and deep inside you...

I reach around and press my finger into your mouth and you immediately begin sucking on it. I use this distraction to beat down my own rising climax. This will last. I gaze at your body, the glistening skin looking so inviting in the candle light and run my other hand down your back from your neck and across your bum. I begin slow thrusts into you, the walls of your body closing and griping on the hard shaft inside you. You are sucking on my fingers, running your hands up your tum to your breasts, cupping them invitingly. I look longingly into the mirror and watch you...wishing I could do this and suck on them at the same time. But I hold back, this is too sweet. I can feel everything like this and I want to burn it into my memory. You release my fingers and cup both your breasts, willing me to suck and bite them but I am enjoying the sensation of my cock thrusting in and out of you.

I grip your hips with both hands and turn my attention to the wonderful sensations of your body's muscles grabbing at me. My breathing gets heavier as the swell of climax wells inside me. I don't want to go but a huge and intense waves almost knocks me over. Steadying myself I pound into you, feeling the wetness, the heat pouring from you. You reach under your tum and between your legs and rub furiously on your clit, your nails brushing against my balls, sending little shivers through them. I thrust the full length, almost taking the shaft out of you each time. Delighting in the sights of my cock splitting your labia and then plunging back in.

I love the sight of you, prone over the vanity, it's coldness raising goosbumps on your skin. But you don't notice now that you are lost in the building climax, pushing back into me, willing me deeper. Our skin slaps together, more energetic and frantic now. Both willing the ecstacy forward and soaking in the feelings. You look back over your shoulder at me, your eyes are on fire with desire, the candlelight reflecting its little dance there. I know you are thinking the same thing I am. "Come. Come into with me", your eyes say. It pushes me over the edge and I yell that I am coming. The final thrust is enough to make you join me and you tense as the wave crashes onto you. I'm so deep inside you, gripping your hips with white knuckles and willing the come deep inside you, panting words of encouragement and enjoyment.

You turn to me, still in the midst of your climax, "please don't stop I want more". At this moment, after all this frustration I shudder as the words crash over me and I keep thrusting into you, willing my cock to stay hard. The sensation of it plunging into you, so wet from your own juices and my come, is thrilling and the slick tunnel tugs at my cock, glossing it, the slick shaft pushing against your walls. My cock responds, hardening almost immediately after climax, and I continue thrusting into you. I reach around your body, grabbing your breasts in my hands and pulling you up to me. You turn your head and we kiss passionately, sending more blood to my cock as it pulses into you. For a long time out tongues swirl and tease and I continue to pump into you slowly and deeply, enjoying the hot and wet inviting core.

We separate slightly and I twist you to me. I want to taste those breasts that I've been oogling in the mirror. You offer them to me immediately, the same feelings washing over you. I dip my head and take a nipple on my mouth, biting on it gently. My cock is wet and rubbing against your tummy, you spread your legs and I bend my knees to push it toward your opening. Sensing my movements you reach down and take me in your hands, guiding me into you as I continue to suck and lick your breasts. The nipples are perfectly erect and you shudder with excitment each time I bite them. My cock reaches your pussy and you rub it there, taking a sharp inhale of breath as it touches your hot labia. I push my hips forward and enter you, slipping in easily now that we are both fully lubricated.

Reaching under your bum I take your weight in my arms, lifting you off the cold tile floor.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

you wrap your legs around my waist, my cock still deep inside you. Wrapping your arms around my shoulders we kiss. We are so close now. Every part of our bodies touching. I'm inside you and you use your legs against my waist to lift and lower yourself onto me. "I spent a lifetime waiting to feel this", I say. "I want this to last forever". You lunge into me, tears rolling from your eyes and kiss me passionately - a meaningful kiss.

"Don't leave me", you say. Your eyes red from the tears. You never stop pushing down onto me and somehow, amongst all this emotion, I am still hard and inside you. Time means nothing. I don't know what day or week or year it is. All I care is that we are here, having this moment together, our bodies intertwined, our sweat, our juiecs melding into one. Your core is hotter than the sun and I can feel your need for me through my skin. Your niiples are piercing my chest, your arms wrung aroumd my neck holding me in a strong grip as if never to let go.

I set you down on the vanity and push you back against the mirror. The coldness of it shocking you slightly. I want to see you. All of you. As I fuck you here in this dark, candle lit room."I want to see you and burn this into my memory" I say. My eyes rove over your body, your eyes, red with tears but still fierce with desire. Your lips, your neck line, your breasts, your tummy and your core. I rub my hands up your oiled legs, smooth and toned, which are still wrapped around my waist, the heels knicking sharply at my bum. I run my hands down from your neck, across your breasts and down to your tum. Feeling every nuance, every ripple, every muscle. I put both hands on your pubic hair, holding you there and beginning to more purposefully thrust into you.

I'm amazed that my cock has stayed so hard during all of this. The emotion is overwhelming. But now that I realize it is and how good it feels inside you, so tight, so responsive to me thrusts, I start to concentrate on it. You cup your breasts, holding them up to me, offering yourself to me. I lean over and take one in my mouth, keeping my rhytmn going. The nibble on the nipple sends a shiver down you that I feel in my cock. This moment, etched in my memory, I tell myself. I lick your breasts, your tum and then turn back to your intoxicating face. The feelings you have written there like a book and I read them greedily. I know you love me. I can feel it in your core. I know you want to stay with me forever, your eyes told me that. I lean in and kiss you passionately. Years of love lost rolling over me.

I put one hand under each knee and pull your legs up to your chest, pushing them into and letting me go ever deeper. You gasp as I push further than ever. "Oh my God", you say and I touch something very deep. I found the g-spot, I realize and I slowly and purposefully aim for it making sure each time the head of my cock brushes it. Your fire rises quickly with each touch, biting your lip you tell me, "Fuck me deeper than any man before or after will ever fuck me.", your words coming in gasps but commanding. I push harder, faster, longer, deeper, seeking your pleasure. My skin slapping against yours.

This time I want to watch you come, your core clutching at my cock and your body bucking against the marble vanity. I concentrate very hard on the waves rolling over you and wish that I could fuck this intoxicating woman forever. I focus on your building climax, willing it forward, wanting to feel your ecstacy on my cock so deep inside you. You grab at the mirror, the sink, the vanity top, looking for something to contain your climax but it's no use, this will be massive and I brace myself against the vanity using my legs to keep you in position as I continue to pound into you. The wave hits you and I feel every muscle contraction, every wave. Your legs push against my hands but I hold them in position, wanting my cock to be so deep inside you as you come. You gasp words of encouragement and then reach to pull me to you but I want to see all of this so I resist.

Finally I release your legs and you wrap them around my waist and use them to pull me into you. You kiss me wildly, passionately, live I've never been kissed before. These kisses mean more than "I liked that". These kisses tell me a story. I can't believe I am still hard but I am and still inside you. "That was fucking unbelievable", you say, "that the best fucking orgasm I've ever had". And we kiss again. "How did you do that?" you say, looking fearful, passionate and wild all at once.

"I did it because I had all these months of talking built up and I needed to see you release so I could etch it here" I say tapping my forehead. "You are so beautiful when you come", I tease. Again my eyes rove your face, tracing the lines and character there, marking it for a dreaded return to normality. "I want to come on you", I say, almost a question and you nod. I pump into you, feeling the wetness, hotness and excitement. After that huge climax, we are soaked in each others juices and sweat but at this moment have no care for it, just the feelings and emotions. I work toward my own climax, nibbling your nipples, enjoying your nails across my neck and back. I nuzzle your neck and you whisper sweet nothings in my ear. "Forever", "unbelievable", "so good". Each word washing over me and sending shivers to my cock. My thrusting grows stronger as my ecstacy nears and my balls tighten as I near explosion. "Yes, do it on me" you command and I pull my cock from you and grab it as the streams of hot liquid flow from it and onto your core, your tum, your breasts.
Published 
Written by azzuri23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments