Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Secret Between Us

"Passions are unexpectedly rekindled by the Hawaiian beauty between us."

74
28 Comments 28
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"The name Kanani in Hawaiian means beautiful. This story is entirely fiction. Any resemblance to actual people or events is envious but coincidental. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The premise came to me while attempting to sleep on a recent red-eye flight home from Hawaii. I hope you enjoy it."

My husband, Tom, and I got away for a week-long Hawaiian vacation. We needed something after ten years of marriage. We are both thirty-five. The last ten years have been good, but with three kids, there hasn’t been much opportunity for romance like we used to enjoy before kids. My parents offered to watch the kids, and we jumped at the chance.

We had a good week, each of us trying our best to rekindle the flames of passion that once consumed us. As much as we tried, we were both fatigued from the exhaustion of life. We both wanted to experience a new spark. Neither of us imagined it would happen on the flight home.

Hawaiian vacations are wonderful, except for the flight home. Almost all of them are red-eye flights, making it nearly impossible to sleep in an uncomfortable airplane seat with a couple of hundred other travelers packed in around you. To make matters worse, nearly all of the seats were taken on the plane when we booked the flight. The best we could do was get seats A and C in the same aisle, hoping whoever was in the middle seat might trade with one of us.

Despite the challenges, my husband was determined to get some sleep. We ate a light dinner, washed down by a couple of final Hawaiian Mai Tais. Half an hour before the flight, he popped an Ambien. By the time we boarded, the rum and sleep aid were kicking in. It was then we both eyed the Polynesian vision already sitting in the middle seat between ours. She graciously got up, so I could slide into the seat by the window. It was obvious that my husband admired her beauty as much as I did. Her long, black hair flowed over her bare shoulders. She wore a small, white tube top to cover her petite breasts and tiny, denim cutoffs that showed off her long slender legs. Her brown eyes sparkled as her genuine, broad white smile lit her face. She introduced herself as Kanani and offered to change seats with me so I could sit next to my husband.

“No, that’s okay,” I said. “He’ll probably be asleep before the plane gets in the air. I like the window.”

“Uh, yeah, that’s okay,” he mumbled, unable to hide his gawking at the island dream sitting between us.

The airplane was blasting its air conditioning, no doubt in part due to the tropical heat outside. Despite the diminutive size of Kanani’s tits, her thin top was no match for her thimble-sized erect nipples. I could feel my own nipples hardening from the chill in the plane and unexpected arousal at the sight of hers. Fortunately, mine were concealed beneath my short, Hawaiian dress. Tom was wearing a T-shirt and basketball shorts. In an effort to encourage sleep on the long flight, passengers were given thin blankets. Tom quickly opened his up and covered his body, determined to fall asleep.

As the flight took off, Kanani and I began with normal pleasantries but soon began chatting like long-lost friends. Following the first food service, the lights on the plane were lowered. Kanani and I continued to talk. She shared she was traveling to the mainland to see her boyfriend, hoping he might propose. I shared about Tom and me, our marriage, and our trip. The more we talked, the more we opened up, sharing candidly about everything, including sex. It was then that the first, gentle gesture of her hand touched my bare leg. I tried to reassure myself it was nothing, but the way her deep brown eyes connected with mine felt magical. A few minutes later, her fingers took hold of mine in a brief hand-hold as she talked. A current of electricity flowed from her through my entire body.

I was mesmerized by her. Our chatting was only occasionally interrupted by a brief snore or other sounds from Tom, who was already in a deep sleep. We both rolled our eyes and laughed.

“He’s probably dreaming about you,” I half-kidded. “Knowing him, it’s probably a wet dream.”

Kanani blushed, feigning humility. “I’m sure you’re the only woman in his dreams.”

“His cock often gets hard when he sleeps,” I blurted.

Kanani smiled. “That must mean he loves who he’s lying next to in bed,” she answered. “Especially when she’s as sexy as you.”

I blushed, as the chemistry instantly heated to another level. I didn’t know what to say. “Well,” I blurted. “I’m not the one sitting next to him right now.”

We both glanced over at his lap and giggled. Her gaze lingered.

“Reach under the blanket and see,” I said.

“Really?” she answered, without an ounce of protest.

“Yes,” I said, realizing there was no way to withdraw the invitation. I watched as her long dark fingers disappeared under the thin blanket and moved across the top of his lap.

“You know your husband,” she said, looking back over at me with her smile while keeping her hand on his stiff cock over the thin fabric of his basketball shorts.

“Squeeze it and see if he wakes up,” I said.

Kanani’s fingers wrapped around his cock, swathed in the slippery fabric.

Tom moaned, without opening his eyes. We both giggled. She did it again, this time without permission.

“He’s got a nice cock,” she complimented.

“Thank you,” I said. “I’m kind of fond of it,” locking eyes with her again. “Stroke it.”

Her eyebrows raised with a sultry look into my eyes. “Really?”

“Do it,” I said.

Kanani smiled at the order. She adjusted her position in her seat before sliding her long fingers up the leg opening of his shorts. As she did, her silky leg pressed against mine inadvertently. Shock waves went through my body. She gripped his bare cock in her long fingers and slowly began to stroke. Watching his blanket move with her hand underneath made me so aroused. My pussy tingled. I could feel myself getting wet.

AlyssaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlyssaParker

Tom began to moan at her slow masterful touch. I’d seen him respond many times to my touch while he was sleeping, but it was intoxicating watching her. She took her time, methodically caressing him. His entire body began to move involuntarily in the confining chair, bound by the seat belt. Her long fingers massaged his swelling balls. They then moved up and down the length of his shaft, before taking hold of its girth. She gave long, firm, slow strokes.  Her hand reached higher, capturing the bulbous head of his cock with the softness of her palm. She continued to stroke him, skillfully holding him on the edge of climax for almost fifteen minutes while he was lost in a dream.  The movement of his body showed that he was almost past the point of no return.

“Oh fuck,” I whispered. “You’re going to take him.” My fingers insistently moved under my dress, to tease my moistening folds at the sight of her owning my husband’s cock. I couldn’t believe how aroused I was watching him respond to her touch.

She glanced down at my hand under my dress, before looking right into my eyes, offering her gorgeous mischievous smile. “Want me to?”

Tom moaned again. Kanani’s head turned to look at him, as her hand continued its work.

“Yes,” I answered.

Tom’s eyes suddenly blinked, waking at the realization that his dream was real.

Kanani leaned over, placing her lips right next to his ear. “If you open your eyes or make a sound, I am going to stop.”

Tom’s eyes closed tightly, making it clear he didn’t want her to stop. The sound of her whisper also revealed it wasn’t me seducing him on the plane. I knew Tom enough to know he instantly found himself in a dilemma. He didn’t want to cheat on me, but he also didn’t want her to stop. Was it cheating if she was hitting on him while he was sleeping? It’s not like he asked for this or gave permission. He was just asleep and being taken advantage of by this hot islander. He chose not to open his eyes or make a sound.

At that moment, the palm of her soft hand rubbed over the top of his head again, sending his body into tremors. He did his best to minimize the movement, but her skill was merciless. Ribbons of thick hot cum filled the palm of her hand.

She quickly pulled her hand out and emptied Tom’s cum onto her other palm, before returning her hand under his shorts to continue her assault. Tom writhed in his chair as Kanani smiled at me. She licked his thick cream from her hand. She reached her dark fingers over to my mouth to share and let the familiar thick delicacy drip onto my lips. We both smiled at each other, while my fingers were quickly bringing my own climax closer. My clit buzzed in anticipation.

Kanani pulled her hand out from Tom’s shorts and from under the blanket a second time, filled with more of his seed. She transferred his cum again to her other hand, before returning a third time to his cock. Without permission or hesitation, her cum-filled hand moved under the hem of my dress and purposefully beneath my thong. Her long, dark fingers painted my labial folds white with my husband’s cum before using her drenched thumb to repeatedly pass over my sensitive clit. I gasped at her boldness and my body’s response to her touch. Her eyes were again locked onto mine, reading my face. The tip of her fingers slowly entered my wet pussy. My eyes dropped, seeing her nipples erect again, betraying her own arousal. Her fingers pushed deeper into me, allowing my tight pussy to swallow their length. They bent inside me, perfectly claiming command of my G-spot. I gasped again, squirming in my seat, held captive by the seat belt. My mouth went dry. She smiled seeing my response to her skilled fingers. I surrendered completely to her. I watched amazed as she slowly, methodically finger fucked me with one hand while simultaneously hand fucking my husband with the other.

“Oh, fuck. You’re going to take me,” I breathlessly whispered. “I’m going to cum.”

“Like a waterfall,” she said, leaning her head over to offer a soft kiss, mixing our saliva with the taste of Tom’s cum.

The approaching climax felt torrential.

“He’s cumming again,” she whispered.

My body instantly quaked in the seat, against the darkened wall and window of the plane. My pussy erupted with a thundering climax beyond anything I had experienced in years. I wanted to scream, but her lips offered a quieting “shhh,” while her fingers continued to mercilessly fuck me.

Her thick lips pressed hard against mine again while my climax continued with wave after wave of euphoria. I gasped for air while not wanting it to stop.

She slowly pulled her long fingers from my drenched pussy, and licked them clean. “Mmm,” she whispered, “you two taste amazing together.”

Tom and I both slept most of the rest of the flight. The sun eventually came up and shone through the airplane window as we made our final descent. Tom kept his secret, not wanting Kanani’s actions from the middle seat to spoil our newly rekindled passion. I, of course, let him have the illusion of his secret, because I had one of my own. When the plane landed, Kanani and I exchanged numbers. She said to look her up next time we’re in paradise.

Tom and I drove home from the airport, unable to keep our hands off of each other. I called my parents to say we were delayed and will need them to watch the kids one more day. That flight, and the night after kindled a new beautiful Hawaiian fire that consumes us to this day.

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments