Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Enchanted Forest

"A short tale of a princess destined to marry the richest prince in the land."

10
8 Comments 8
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Once upon a time there was a king of a small land who had three beautiful daughters. He wished more than anything that each would marry a prince, and bring more fortune to his family. On the eighteenth birthday of the eldest daughter, the king invited the lords and princes of close by to a great ball.

The first to ask for his daughter’s hand in marriage was the eldest prince from the neighboring country.

“Ah,” said the king to his wife, “He is the richest of all the men at this ball! Surely our eldest must marry him.”

And his daughter rejoiced, for the prince was handsome and kind, and with a kiss they soon were married. A year later the king’s second daughter approached her eighteenth summer, and again the king sent out the invites to a great ball, this time to many more countries that bordered on the countries of those close by.

One suitor quickly caught the eye of both the second daughter and her father, with his charming smile and many gifts of diamonds and other jewels. This was the prince of a great country whose economy was boosted by rich jewel mines.

“Ah,” said the king to his wife, “He is the richest of all the men at this ball, richer even than the husband of our eldest! Surely our middle daughter must marry him.”

And his daughter was delighted, for the prince was dashing and quick-witted, and with a kiss they soon were married. The king thought to himself, my eldest has married well, my middle child has married better: there can be no doubt that my youngest is destined for the greatest of princes. Unable to wait for his youngest to reach her eighteenth birthday, he called upon all princes from lands far and wide to attend a great ball, and ask for her hand in marriage.

At sixteen, the youngest daughter was just blooming, and she looked about the dance bright-eyed, seeing many handsome princes and their extravagant gifts. But there was one man that she could not stand and that was the king of the richest country in all the lands between the seas.

“Ah,” said the king to his wife, “He is the richest of all the men at this ball, richer even than the husbands of our eldest and second daughter! Surely our youngest must marry him.”

“Oh no,” said his youngest daughter. “He is no prince! He is a king that has no sons and he is much too old for me. Look at the way he dribbles food onto his beard and his fat sags over his chair. I cannot marry him.”

And her father was displeased, and said to her, “You shall marry him, or you are no daughter of mine, for there is no wealthier and better man here for you to marry.”

The youngest daughter had made up her mind, and she gave up her country and family, and was banned forever more. She wandered the lands for two years, never finding a town to settle in, begging kind farmers for a place to stay the night. Her soft feet soon blistered and become tough, her delicate hands learned to deal with mud and grime, and she became soft-spoken and shy, avoiding unwanted attention from strangers.

When she neared her eighteenth birthday, she ventured into a country covered by a huge enchanted forest. There it was always winter and the snow lay heavy upon the bows of great oak trees, and the princess could not travel far before being overwhelmed by cold and hunger. But there were only trees for miles in every direction. She collapsed onto the ground, and fell into a dangerous slumber.

She woke and found the snow had fallen in the night, and covered her, and she barely knew what direction was up or down. The princess dug her hand into the snow in every direction, and when she touched the forest earth, it was hot. The warmth of this soil had kept her alive as she slept.

She knew not why the earth was warm, and so after climbing out of the snow that had fallen on her, she searched around for a clue. A natural circle of trees surrounded the spot where she had fallen, and outside of that the earth was not warm. She had scrambled all around for many hours before she finally happened upon a large slab of stone at the edge of the circle. Upon lifting it, she found a small hole leading into the ground.

On her hands and knees she could just squeeze through, and the tunnel resembled an over-sized rabbit burrow. Inside, she found a spacious cavern with tree roots for pillars and webbed ceiling, holding up the earth. In the middle, a fire flickered, large enough to heat the whole cavern and the soil above it, but small enough to not set the trees on fire. A surprised, handsome young man sat by the fire, and after a moment welcomed her.

“You look cold,” said the man. “Sit by the fire and warm yourself.”

The girl sat by the fire, and as the light illuminated her, the man saw she was very beautiful, but dressed in worn clothes.

“You look hungry,” said the man. “I will cook us some potatoes, but that is all I have.”

The girl ate the potatoes and thought they were the most delicious food in the world, for she had not eaten for a long time.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

When she was full, a drowsiness came upon her.

“You look tired,” said the man. “Rest here as long as you like.”

The girl thanked him and fell asleep and when she woke she knew not what time it was, but the man said it was morning. He gave her several gold coins, saying to her that they were not so far from a small village to the east, and that she should buy new clothes and food, and leave this enchanted forest.

“Will you come with me?” the girl asked the kind man.

“I cannot leave this cavern,” he said.

So the young girl bid him goodbye and traveled to the village. There she bought a new dress and potatoes, but the money she paid with were royal coins only held by the royal family. News of this reached the king of the land in no time, and he sent for the young girl who had used the coins. The girl was escorted to a great castle in the middle of the woods and she found herself confronted by the same king she had refused to marry two years ago. He looked at her with saddened eyes and asked where she had gotten the royal coins.

“A kind man in a cavern in the forest gave them to me,” she said.

“That must be my long lost son,” said the old king, and his hands shook as he spoke. “He vanished seven years ago when the enchantress put a spell over this forest.”

The old king begged the young girl to go out into the woods and kill the evil witch, for only a girl could approach her without being harmed. The enchantress had the power to turn any man into a beast.

“But the man I met was not a beast,” said the girl.

For this the old king had no answer, but could only say it must be his son, when the girl described his dark brown hair and striking green eyes. The girl agreed to try to destroy the witch, and she ventured once more into the depths of the forest.

She searched all day and night, and just as dawn broke once more, she chanced upon a tiny wooden house. In it, she found the enchantress, but to her amazement the witch was already dead. The wicked woman sat in her chair with white flowing hair covering her body, and the young girl could find no heartbeat. But the enchantress’ hand lay upon a magical globe which continued the spell of winter over the forest, and when she pushed the hand aside, the spell was broken.

The birds began to chirp, welcoming a spring after seven years, and the people of the country rejoiced, along with the old king who saw the snow clouds begin to fade. The young girl could think only of the prince in the cavern, and rushed to be reunited with him. But when she came to the circle of trees, she only found a small snow rabbit sitting on the slab of stone above the entrance. The girl entered the cave and the rabbit followed, and when they were inside he turned back into a man.

The kind prince was sad that his spell was not broken, but still he rejoiced that the endless winter was gone. The spell upon him only turned him into a rabbit when he was cold, he told her, and now he would be human for three fourths of the year. He turned to the girl and asked her to marry him, so that she could return to his father as the to-be queen, and help rule until he could return in the spring. In the spring they would marry properly and invite their families to give their blessing. The young girl revealed that she was actually the princess of a faraway land that had been banished for not marrying his father. If she were to marry the prince, she could invite her family with honor.

But the girl did not wish to leave the prince straight away, for she cared for him very much, and when he tied a band made from a root around her finger, she asked to stay with him a night and consummate their informal marriage.

The couple undressed and explored each other’s body by the firelight. Driven by instinctive desire, the prince drove his throbbing member into the girl’s wet pussy. He pounded into her until they both climaxed, and that marked the beginning to a night of sexual experiences their lives had so far been lacking.

In the morning, the princess wished that her husband-to-be would accompany her through the forest, even if in the form of a rabbit. She stepped outside into the forest, and the prince followed, but to their amazement, he stayed human! The spell had been broken. But had it been a kiss that had broken it, or sex, or even merely time passing after witch’s enchantment was ended? Neither lover knew, and they did not concern themselves with pondering why.

They returned to the old king, and were married within a week. The princess’ father and mother and two sisters come to the wedding and were relieved for they had believed she had been long dead, and regretted banishing her for such a foolish reason. And they lived happily ever after.

Published 
Written by Phaypi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments