Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The first encounter

10
10 Comments 10
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

He stands there waiting in anticipation for the long awaited encounter. He doesn’t know what he is feeling or even how to describe it. He wonders what it will be like, what she will be like. He hopes he is able to recognise her; he starts to worry about not knowing who she is.

His head is looking down and she can see that he looks nervous. She thinks she might be but her happiness won’t let it show, she can imagine the thoughts he is having, how much he might be thinking of things. At first she was nervous that she wouldn’t recognise him but she knew, as soon as she saw him there she knew.

She approached closer and he remained looking at the ground. She was unsure if he had seen her yet. Perhaps he was just being coy.   She got close not very far from him and stopped. She smiled as he looked up and she smiled feeling somewhat more shy then she thought she would be. All she wanted to do was throw her arms around him and hug him.

He looked up and saw her standing there, he gasped a little, he realised he shouldn’t have worried so much about not knowing her.   She is everything he expected, everything he thought she would be. He wonders if she is nervous, if she is it doesn’t show.

She can’t take just standing there any longer, she moves in closer and wraps her arms around his neck feeling his arms go around her waist. She is glad to be in his arms right now, to feel the warmth of his body. She has waited so long to feel this it almost feels like a dream.

He doesn’t know how to react at first when she leans in for a hug; he hesitates before wrapping his arms around her waist. But when he does, when he slides his hands around her waist feeling her, he is lost in the moment.   Her head lay on his chest as they hold each other, the smell of her hair rising up, the sweet scent of her perfume almost consuming him. Her hands slightly move on the back of his neck and he closes his eyes enjoying the embrace.

She wants this moment to last forever. The feel of him the warmth of him, she is so happy just to be in his arms. She slightly strokes the back of his neck, his hair. Showing the affection she has always imagined. She pulls away from the hug, as hard as it was for her and looks at him. Not a quick glance but a lingering look, studying him. Taking him in and letting him take her in.

He is amazed at how good she looks, he knows it was a long flight and he wouldn’t blame anyone for looking tired or worse for wear. However she looks wonderful.   The flight hasn’t seemed to affect her.

They start walking, heading for the car so she can get to her room. The car ride is not silent, it’s filled with conversation. It’s mostly her talking she seems so comfortable sitting there talking, he isn’t silent completely just more interested in listening and taking her in. Once at their destination they get out and start to walk to her room.

She walks speaking softly, not talking about anything important, noticing him more then he knows. She can see the space between them is somewhat large and so she moves in to minimise it. She bumps him as she does although she doesn’t move back. She lets her arm brush his. Her hand grazes his. She looks at him just as he looks at her. They hold that gaze as she without hesitation slips her arm around his.

He feels so nervous. She seems so comfortable and he wonders what she is feeling, thinking. He looks at her often and notices she is smiling; he is so content just watching her. He doesn’t know what moves to make. He doesn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable. He is glad she has slipped her arm around his; he likes the feel of her next to him.

They get to her room and she walks in first, placing her bags on the floor before sitting on the bed. She feels somewhat tired but she is too happy to care. She can sense he looks a little uneasy. She sits there awhile just looking at him. Realising just how much she likes him. She smiles as she gestures him over.

He is even more nervous in the room. She is sitting there on the bed, looking amazing. He wants to be close to her, to hold her but he isn’t sure he should, what if she doesn’t want that. He is relieved to see her motion him over; he walks over slowly and sits beside her.

She watches him sit down next to her, a gap between them. She moves in so that their bodies are closely touching and she looks at him. She tries to read his face but she isn’t sure what he is feeling and thinking. She places a hand on his thigh while holding the gaze with him. She turns more so that her body is now straight on with his and places her other hand on his chest.

He looks deeply into her green eyes, lost in them. He doesn’t see her hand move to his leg but he feels it. Her hand, her warm hand touches his thigh and almost makes him gasp. When she places her other hand on his chest he closes his eyes. Her touch although gentle feels amazing.

She sits there both hands on him, lightly caressing. She knows they still haven’t even kissed yet but there is something between them. She moves in closer to him, removes her hand from his thigh and places her legs over his instead. She feels him breathe deeper. She can feel his heart beating faster under her hand. She looks up at him and tilts her head up.

He looks down at her. Looking at her legs over his, feeling them on his body. He sees her look up at him and he knows what she wants. He places a hand on the side of her neck, his fingers behind her ears and he ever so gently caresses her neck. He leans down and their lips touch.

She has waited so long to feel this. His lips on hers, his hands caressing her. She kisses him as their lips meet. So softly at first. Just lips on lips. Her hand moves from his chest to his back as she repositions herself so she is now sitting in his lap. She caresses his back with one hand and places the other on his tummy.

He sits there with her in his lap, kissing her. Slowly he parts her lips with his tongue and starts to massage her tongue with his. He can tell she likes that, her body pulls in tighter to him and he feels her hand leave his tummy and land on his thigh next to her leg. He wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her in as far as she can come. Still caressing her neck with his other hand.

She is as close as she can get sitting side ways on him so she turns. The kissing doesn’t stop as she turns her body so she can wrap her legs around his waist. She places her hands around his neck and wraps her legs around his waist. Her hands start to caress the back of his neck and up into his hair. She can tell he likes this and so it encourages her to do it more so.

He likes the feel of her hands on his neck and in his hair. He is enjoying the feel of her body on his the warmth of her so close to him. They are so close now, chest to chest and he can feel her breathing. He opens his eyes while kissing her and notices how remarkable she looks right now in his arms. He starts to caress her back. Running his hands up along her back, up and down.

She starts to moan a little as she feels his hands run along her back. His hands are so warm, it feels so nice to have him caress her. She opens her eyes and reverts the kissing back to just lips on lips. She looks at him and gives him a small smile as she kisses his neck and whispers in his ear how much she likes him. She moves her hands softly down the sides of his body and reaches under his shirt.

He feels her hands under his shirt. Her touch on his bare skin is enough to almost make him shiver. He feels her lift his top up while still kissing him. He likes her, he liked her before this but now he can’t even describe it.

She kisses him softly on the lips, his cheeks, his neck lifting his top higher and higher until she has it high enough to remove completely. She removes it and tosses it to the floor. She runs her hands down his chest, looking him in the eye as she does. Small kisses down his neck to the top of his chest   then kisses his lips.

He looks at her, watches her. Enjoys what she is doing to him. Her touch is warm and gentle her kisses small and passionate. He pulls her in tighter, really enjoying her touch. He places a hand under her top and slides it up her back. He places his other hand on her bare back and begins to lift up her top.   He glides it along her body lifting it higher and higher, until he has removed it completely.

She sits there in just her bra and pants making sure to keep eye contact. She smiles leans in and kisses him passionately once again finding his tongue as she reaches behind herself and with one hand and in one swift movement she removes her bra. She manages to take it off with one hand while kissing him intently. She leans in and wraps an arm around him tightly.

He is so caught up in the moment of the kiss he doesn’t realise she has removed her bra until she presses her chest against his. He pulls her in closer once again running his hands over her back, her bare back. He is immensely enjoying the feel of her soft skin and passionate kiss.

She kisses him with even more passion as she grabs a hand of his and places it on her chest. She controls his hand, making it run over her breast ever so lightly. She moans softly while with her other hand she runs it down his side using her finger nails as she does, until she gets to his thigh.

He can’t contain the feeling he has when she places his hand on her chest, he makes a small gasp as he quickly starts to massage her breasts. He stops kissing her lips and begins to kiss her neck.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

His hands continue to massage her breasts as his kisses quickly join his hands. He is now massaging her breasts while kissing them. He has always imagined this and is so happy he is with her now.

She feels his hands moving somewhat faster and it isn’t long before she feels his kisses on her chest and breast. She moans and sighs leaning back to give him more access to her. She takes her hands and runs them through his hair as she feels him start to lick her nipples. She feels him start to suck them, her moans become louder. She loves the warmth of his mouth and hands on her, caressing, kissing, licking and sucking. She starts to move back and forth just a little, hands in his hair while moaning.

He can tell she likes what he is doing and he is getting into it more now. Sucking and licking her more and more. Small kisses here and there as his hands move from her breasts and run down her front until he gets to her belly button. When his hands reach her belly button he moves them sideways and places them on her hips before starting to stroke down the sides of her legs.

The feeling of his touches fill her with excitement, she can no longer stand his teasing tongue or wandering hands. She stands up in front of him, allowing him to look her up and down.   She ties her hair back making sure to look at him the entire time. She sees his eyes direct their attention to her breasts, she smiles and lightly runs her hand down the front of her neck and over her breasts. She continues her hand down until she gets to her hips and then moves them down her thigh a little before removing her hands from her body.

He lets out a sigh, seeing her stand there just watching her pull her hair back is enough to make him release a small sigh. It drives him crazy to see her caress her body like she is, but every attempt he is making to touch her, she tells him no.

She likes teasing him, enjoys caressing her body, and enjoys the reaction. She smiles as she places her hands on the top of her pants and slips her fingers under. She very slowly and with a somewhat rhythm she removes her pants and then her underwear until she is standing there before him completely naked.

He is so excited now. Watching her tease him and undress himself has had quite the impact. He reaches up to place his hands on her but she moves his hands off. He wants to touch her so bad, he is aching for her and yet she will not let him touch her.

She tells him to stand in a soft voice. Once he does stand she runs her hands up and down his chest. Caressing him softly. She starts to kiss his neck as her hands continue down his chest. Her hands land on the top of his pants and she stops kissing him. She looks at him and smiles as her kisses make their way down his chest. She eventually ends on her knees her kisses just above his pants as she slowly starts to remove them.

Her hands so soft on his chest make him moan a little. She is teasing him. Her kisses so passionate and her hands moving so slowly. When she lands on her knees it makes him gasp a little. Just wondering what she will do next has him wanting more.

She slowly moves his pants down his thighs kissing them as she goes, she slips them all the way off and then does the same with his underwear making sure to follow with kisses. Passionate kisses little sucks here and there. She can tell her is very exited now and this excites her even more so.

He feels her hands graze back up his legs stoping at his hips. He feels her caressing his thighs with her hands and mouth. The idea that she is so close to his centre is overwhelming.   He then feels her place her hands on the back of his thighs running up and down them slowly but firmly until they end on his bottom.

She likes caressing him, she likes the feel of his skin. She loves his reactions. With her hands on his bottom she starts to kiss his thighs, the right one first, slow long kisses with an open mouth. Then the left. She alternates between the two for awhile. Each time getting closer and closer to his centre. His hardness right there teasing her, beckoning her. She finds it hard to resist.

Her kisses on his thighs and caresses on his bottom are almost unbearable. He wants her, he wants to caress her to kiss her. He wants to make love to her but he is too caught up in what she is doing to even move.   Lost in the moment it takes him a little by surprise when she moves one hand to the front of his thighs. He feels her hand for a short moment graze along his hardness. This makes him moan.

She takes her hand and runs it up and down his thigh, letting it touch his centre every now and then. She wonders how long he will be able to stand with all the teasing and touching. She looks up at him and sees his eyes closed, she can tell he is enjoying everything she is doing. She takes a finger and very slightly runs it along his hard cock. Watching his reaction as she does.

He has wanted this for so long, he has wondered about her touch for the longest time.   The feel of her touch on his centre makes him gasp, it makes him want her so much more now, and he longs for her. He thinks about taking her over to the bed so he can caress her but then she starts running her tongue along his cock, he tilts his head back enjoying her warm wet tongue on him.

She can tell he is finding it hard to stand and so she stands and leads him to the bed, she makes him lie down on his back and she places herself between his legs   and once again starts to caress his chest .   She leans over a little so that her breasts are on his cock and she slightly moves back and forth letting him feel them on him.

He wonders how much longer he can take this, all her caressing. The feel of her skin, of her body on his. He enjoys the feel of her breasts on his centre and wonders what she will do next. He wonders how long she can tease him for.

She can’t take it any more she wants him, that hardness in front of her she wants it. She moves herself down a little and places his hard cock in her mouth. His reaction is encouraging and makes her start to suck him. Slowly at first but gradually faster and faster. His moans becoming louder and louder.

Her mouth feels amazing, her tight mouth around him, he has longed for that for so long. Her tongue running along him, her tongue ring slightly grazing him, the feeling is amazing. Her wet warm mouth around his hard cock is such an amazing feeling.  

She doesn’t stop sucking as she turns her body so that he has full access to her now. Her centre just above his mouth, she is yearning for him. Hoping he starts to lick her. She wants him to see how turned on she is. She wants to feel him pleasure her.

He lays there enjoying the job she is doing on his cock and looks up at her centre, he wants to tease her a little. He isn’t even sure if he can but he wants to try and tease her like she did to him. He places his hands on her bottom and slowly licks her lips, making sure not to lick anything else. So slowly he licks her, noticing how wet she is makes it hard for him to resist. He places his tongue in between her lips and licks her up and down.

His licks make her stop for a moment and moan, she has waited so long for that. She knows he will tease her, but she wants him to lick her, she wants him to make her cum. She starts sucking rapidly now. Going quite fast. She notices it makes him lick her more and more.

 

He licks her faster and faster ,making her moans louder and louder as she sucks his cock. It’s hard for him to concentrate on her while she is sucking him like that. The faster she goes the faster he goes, until he is licking her so fast. He decides then to concentrate solely on her clit. He starts to lick it. Somewhat slow at first but it isn’t long before he is licking it fast, her muffled moans make him go even faster.

She sucks him so hard now, her mouth moving so fast, her hands also moving up and down his cock. His licks on her clit feel amazing, she manages to moan while sucking him, and she knows she is going to cum soon. She can feel her body getting close to that feeling so she sucks him even faster, starting to lose control on him.

He can tell she is close, he can feel it in her body. He feels her stop sucking him for a moment as she softly speaks his name and tells him how close she is and how much she wants him to finish her. To make her scream in delight. This turns him on incredibly as he feels her start to resume her sucking. He knows he isn’t far either and stops for a moment to tell her so. He inserts a finger into her and starts fucking her with his finger as he continues to lick her.

She can feel her body starting to spasm, she knows she is so close. She goes faster and faster on his cock . She wants to make him cum.

He feels his body showing the signs of him starting to climax, he feels her going faster and faster, her mouth and hands ,moving faster and faster as he licks and sucks her as fast as he can, finger fucking her as hard as he can.

They are both lost in the moment, both going as fast as they can. Both about to climax. She starts to climax before him, her body shaking with joy as she orgasms, her wetness over him, it makes her crazy and she loses any control and sucks him so fast. He cums shortly after, filling her mouth   as he continues to lick her wetness.   They both use their tongues to help clean each other up. After they have finished, she lays her head on his chest and strokes his chest, looking   foward to what will happen after they catch their breathes and are able to do more.

Published 
Written by lovely_lady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments