Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ice Cube

"You know the feeling...."

6
1 Comment 1
882 Views 882
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is our first attempt at a Short Story."

The crimson sunlight streaked through the slats of the wooden blind, staining the dar,k stuffy room in tiger stripes of gold and red, and setting the ever-present dust motes in the air alight with the twinkle of fiery embers. The slow, soft clanking of the ceiling fan as it laboriously rotated was the only sound to disturb the silence. It might have been serene, were it not so warm. The air was stifling, beads of sweat rolled down her skin, tickling at her in an irritating trickle as they traversed her bare flesh. The sheet, damp from her touch, clung to her limbs. Her arms were bound above her head as she lay helpless, sweating in the murky room, the thick leather bands encircling her wrists, coarse and heavy. Her lips were dry and parched and she yearned for the soft kiss of a mountain breeze to break the relentless torture of the heat.

He sat, comfortably beside her waist, as she fidgeted; his legs crossed, the streaming banners of sunlight across his bare chest, landing him in an almost feral, savage cast. In his lap lay her salvation, a bucket of fresh ice, large cubes, two inches across, glistening in the dim light, their surfaces blushed with meltwater, so cold so inviting. Her body cried out for the relief of their touch, for the salvation of their moisture on her lips, but he denied her. He kept the bucket tilted so her yearning need could see the release—see it, but not possess it, and he tormented her with the proximity whilst she was helpless to bridge the gap.

There was only one way to get what she needed, he knew it, and she knew it. At this point, she would willingly concede, but he wanted her to say the words. His fingers, chilled from holding the bucket, brushed her brow, a fleeting and all too transient hint of what was to come. Finally, he lifted one block from the bucket, holding it between thumb and forefinger above her chest, right in her line of sight. Her eyes traced a water droplet as it slowly, agonisingly trickled along the edge to hang tantalisingly from a corner. She groaned, gradually growing in size, as he held it there, but with a frustratingly tenacious grip on the block. She willed it to fall, focused every shred of thought she had left on it as if by sheer, stubborn will she could compel it to surrender to gravity.

At last, its weight too swollen to resist any further, it tumbled, passing through a shaft of the rose gold sunlight and sparkling like a crystal of pure diamond. Time moved at a crawl as it fell. Mountains rose from the oceans only to be worn away by eons of weathering and crumble back into the waves. Still, it fell. Stars were born, bursting into brilliance, flaring for millennia, then slowly growing cold and shrinking away to nothingness. Still, it fell.

After eternity had scoured her senses with its relentless delay, the droplet finally crashed into her broiled flesh, erupting like a minuscule wave to then cascade back down in an impact crater many times its own size. The touch of the frigid droplet hit her like a lightning bolt, the sudden juxtaposition of bitter cold against her burning flesh was like an explosion of sensation. It was agony; it was ecstasy, sweet relief, and cruellest torture. Transient, yet somehow eternal. She yearned for more, felt the heat even more keenly for the too-brief heartbeat of relief. She needed it, craved it, and was utterly lost to it. Her groan rippled from her throat, from her very soul, without ever gracing her mind with conscious choice. The ecstasy of the too-brief relief coupled with the rushing return of heat's agony tore it from her control.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess

Her lips felt parched beyond redemption as her entire being gave itself over to the desire, the need for the cooling kiss of the water droplets. Every cell in her body pleaded for their touch, craved it. There was nothing else, no thought, no time, no sense of the physical world beyond that need. The droplets were coming faster now, as the block yielded to the stifling warmth in the room, the slow drips hovering just short of a trickle as each scored a burst of wondrously excruciating lightning on her skin. Maddeningly, he moved his hand in a lazy figure eight above her abdomen, ensuring no two droplets touched the same scorched flesh, never reducing the torture on her seared skin.

She knew what he wanted, what she had steadfastly refused to give, but her will was fading, her resolve weakening. The pride she had stubbornly clung to now seemed foolish beside the intensity of this experience; she battled with herself, finding those solid reasons she had clung to were now feeble and flimsy. Where before she had been a rock of resistance, now the waters of surrender were eroding her defenses like never before. She knew already that she couldn't withstand, would have to yield, give him what he had told her she would freely give.

Another droplet, another explosion of sweet agony, and her willpower took another blow, her ability to find rational argument dissolving by the second. The word crept out, unbidden, stealthy but complete in its betrayal of her defeat, "Please." She tried to swallow hard, to push the shame of yielding down, but couldn't, she needed this, as he had told her she would. "Please." It was louder this time, less pleasing, more demanding, more insistent.

His wicked smile was instant and sent a chill throbbing through her veins that mere ice could never hope to match. In a beat, he had touched the ice cube to her flesh, the sudden shock making her muscles clench and her back arch involuntarily. He drew it along her seared flesh, each stroke feeling like a red-hot poker had scalded her. Inexorably it slid, glistening a trail of molten frost along her as he drew it slowly up her abdomen. Her bare skin suddenly felt more exposed, more vulnerable. Helplessly, she twisted against the restraints in a futile attempt to regain control. Her breath came in ragged, whimpering gasps as the ice moved ever upwards, ever closer to an even more brutal torment. She knew what he would do, she had begged him to, but still, the reality was torment beyond her darkest dreams.

Published 
Written by shadowcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments