Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Kiss

"I didn't know how to react to Moorman being deployed. So I poured my heart into this story."

9
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I sat on the balcony of my Fort Lewis apartment. I looked up at the moon, shining bright. One single star sparkling next to it, I couldn't help but break down and cry.

Kevin called an hour earlier and said that he will be leaving at 0400, the next morning for Iraq. When he told me, my stomach dropped and I ran outside. I grabbed the railing, and screamed.

"No!" I cried as I dropped to the floor.

The front door opened and I heard Kevin's footsteps walk through the apartment. He walked up to me and lowered himself on his heels, pulling me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whimpered, "I don't think I can do this." He tilted my head up and looked into my dark green eyes. "Baby girl, I know your strong enough. That's why I love you so much. Your the strongest woman I know."

Kevin picked my limp body up and carried me to our bedroom, gently laying me on our bed. I rolled over, running my hand over his side of the bed as I thought.

 "This will be the last night I share this bed with my soldier."

I heard the shower come on, and Kevin walked back in the bedroom. He sat me up and took off my PT shirt, and kissed my shoulders as he unhooked my bra. As he slid my bra down Kevin kissed down my chest, his fingertips slowly running down my stomach. He stood me up, unbuttoned my jeans and kissed my inner thighs softly. Kevin picked me up into his strong arms and kissed my full pink lips deeply, a moan escaped from my throat.

He set me down on the white fluffy bath mat as he quickly undressed. Kevin stood there infront of me naked, his body always looked perfect to me. He walked over to me, placing his hands on my hips. I kissed his chest as I played with his dogtags running my hands down his stomach, feeling the soft hair under my fingertips.

Kevin's hands slid down under my round ass, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me into the waiting shower. He kissed my neck and shoulders as I lowered my legs to the soft yellow tile on the floor of the shower. I tilted my head back as I felt my husband kiss his way down my body.

At that moment I realized that he had "Travelin' Soldier" playing in the background. I was brought back to reality when I heard him say, "Now lets get my baby girl cleaned up."

*********************************************************

Kevin laid me on our bed again, as he kissed my shoulders. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of his Axe, his soft tanned skin gently touching mine. Kevin was intoxicating, he had a way of calming me down with a single kiss. I began to place kisses on his chest, watching him relax and close his eyes at the touch of my lips.

 He slowly untied the over sized towel that was wrapped around my wet body. He placed kisses down my chest, flicking his tongue against the nipples of my full 36c breasts. His fingertips ran down my sides as he laid a trail of kisses down my stomach.

CarlaxxxfrancineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlaxxxfrancineTS

The touch of his strong hands sent chills through my body.

Kevin traced my slit as he gently guided two fingers into my waiting pussy. I let out a moan as he lowered his mouth to my clit. He kissed my clit lovingly before he started munching on it. The sensation that was running through my body, made me moan uncontrollably.

Kevin slid his tongue down to my wet hole, pushing it deep inside hitting my sensitive g-spot. My back ached immediately, as Kevin slid his hands up cupping my breasts. Gently rubbing and pulling on my hard nipples. I ran my hands over his chiseled shoulders and back as he slowly tongue fucked my dripping pussy. My entire body was in ecstasy from his touch.

Kevin began rubbing my clit with the palm of his hand, while his tongue fucked me slowly. I felt a small flame deep in my core, that grew brighter and hotter as I came close to my climax. I gently dug my nails into his shoulders as I moaned, "Oh baby, I'm going to cum."

He pulled me down closer to his mouth as he rapidly tongued the hell out of my cunt. The faster he fucked me the closer I came to releasing my juice into his mouth. Kevin pushed on my clit with his thumb as I screamed, "Fuck Kevin, I'm cumming!" My juices oozed out of my pussy and into his open mouth. He kissed my pussy lips gently before sliding up between my thighs.

Kevin bit my lower lip gently as he pressed his hard 8 inch dick against my moist pussy. He kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing passionately. I let out a whimper as he thrust his cock deep in my tight cunt.

"Mmmm baby, your dick feels so good." I said in a soft tone.

He slowly pumped his member in and out of my slick hole as he lowered his mouth to my breasts. Taking my left nipple into his mouth, biting it slightly. My body started to react to this pleasure I was receiving from my soldier. My muscles slightly tightened around Kevin's shaft.

"Cum for me baby girl." Kevin groaned as he let go of my tit.

"Ahh fuck Kevin, I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

My legs started to quiver as I reached the highest point before climaxing. My heart was racing and my breathing became ragged. My hands ran down Kevin's bicepts as my pussy walls tightened severely around his throbbing cock.

"Ahh shit baby." Kevin moaned. I knew he was close to cumming.

Kevin sped up his pace and said in a low tone, "Mmm baby, I want your cum on my dick." As I reached the peak of my orgasm I felt his hot cum shoot up inside my canal.

I felt a release as our bodies relaxed against each other. Kevin rolled over and pulled me into his arms, as I laid my head on his chest. I heard the steady rhythm of his heart, not ever wanting to let go.

I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead as he whispered, "I promise baby girl, I will come back to you."

I looked over at the closet and saw his bags, then I closed my eyes, hoping that 2am would never come....
Published 
Written by moormansbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments