Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Man of My Dreams, part 1

9
4 Comments 4
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
This is a true story.

I have never had any luck with the guys until I met him. He was tall, muscular, strong, athletic; everything a girl wanted and more. He was so hot that all the girls were always around him. I figured he did not even know that I existed. He was a few years older then I. We never talked when he was in high school. He graduated and I could still only dream. Then I graduated.

That summer while at the county fair I saw him. He was dressed in jeans and a sleeveless shirt with his cowboy hat on. OMG he made me drool. Then he saw me and motioned for me to come over to him. I looked around and saw nobody else. I pointed to myself and he shook his head yes.

“Hi, how are you? I know we didn’t talk in high-school but I thought you may want to know that I have had a crush on you since the first day I laid my eyes on you,” Josh said.

“Really? I have too. But you were always surrounded by other girls,” I told him

“I have to go to work now but here is my number 555-555-5555 text me sometime,” he said

“Okay I will. Sure,” I said

So I waited till ten o’clock that night.

“Hey it is Chelsie,” I sent to him

To my surprise he sent a text back.

“Hey beautiful, how are you?” he texted back.

“Okay and you?” I said.

“I am okay I miss seeing your face though. What are you doing tomorrow? Want to hang out?” he said.

“Nothing; sure. Where at?” I replied.

“My place?” he asked.

“Sure. What time?” I asked.

“Noon?” he said.

“See you there,” I said.

“Looking forward to it,” he replied.

“Me too, so what you want to talk about?” I asked.

“Do you like sex?” he asked to my surprise.

“Sure I guess, but I have only had 1 partner, how about you?” I replied.

“You could say that I am a sex addict LOL” he said.

“LOL, nice but I am going to bed so see you tomorrow,” I said.

I also sent him a picture of me naked; showing him all of my 36 C cup breasts and my tight as hell pussy. I shut my phone off as soon as the message sent.

“Oh shit why did I do that?” I said to myself.

The next day I woke up about 9:00 AM. I made myself a bowl of frosted flakes. Then I took a shower while in the shower the phone rang. So dripping wet I walk out of the bathroom to answer it but it was just a hang up. So I went back to showering I washed my hair then I shaved all of me my legs, armpits, and my pussy as well I did not know what was going to happen when we were hanging out.

I got out of the shower and went into my room to find an outfit. I found a cute thong that was red with black hearts on it and put it on, and then I found a black bra with red lace and put it on. Then I went to my closet and found a cute jean mini skirt and put that on; I also found a red and black tank top with sexy wrote on it. Then I put on my make-up and did my hair. By the time I was done it was 11:45 AM.

“I am on my way,” I sent to Josh.

“Okay just come in when you get here,” he replied.

I got in the car and looked in the mirror as I applied some lip gloss. It was not a long drive but it was for me I did not know what we would do or what he would think of me.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

When I got to his house I pulled in the drive way and took a deep breath before getting out of my car. As I walk up to the door I remember that he said to just walk in.

I walk in and take off my shoes.

“Hello,” I say.

No reply. The house was dark inside only one room had a light coming from under the door. I walk over to it and just as I was about to knock he opened the door still in his pajama’s he wrapped me in a hug and pulled me into his room.

“Hi. I have missed you,” he said.

Before I could say hi back he kissed me so passionately. I melt in his arms kissing him back.

“Hi. So what are we going to do?” I said.

“I don’t know what do you want to do? We could watch T.V. or a movie,” he said.

“It is up to you,” I said as I climbed on top of his king size bed.

“Horror movie?” he asked.

“Yea sure,” I said.

He put in a movie but I do not remember the name. As we laid down watching the movie he started to put his hand around me. I move in closer to him.

“You okay?” he asks.

“Yea just thinking,” I say.

“About what?” he replies.

“Nothing,” I say.

He then climbs on top of me, as he is sitting on me I notice a bulge in his pants.

“What are you thinking about?” I ask.

“You.”

I sit up and kiss him. He then laid me down and slowly started to put his hand up my shirt while kissing me. He slowly messages my breast. I start to kiss him harder and his other hand goes down to my skirt and he starts to unbutton it. I do not resist because I have wanted him for so long.

Once he has my skirt off; he slides his hand down to my clit and pussy. He starts to play with it making me moan and want him even more. I was moving my hips indicating that I wanted him inside of me. I removed my shirt and put my feet in his pajama pants pushing them down, giving him a hint that I wanted to have sex.

He then removes my thong and bra and kisses me down to my clit and he starts to kiss it gently making me play with his hair. As I play with his hair I moan because he is eating my pussy like a pro as he is eating me he reaches around and starts to play with my clit, making me squirm so bad which also gave him the okay to insert his ten inch cock into my sweet little pussy.

“You want me inside you, don’t you?” he asked.

“Fuck me please I want you inside I do not care if you have a condom on or not,” I reply

He kissed me and rubbed his cock against me making sure that I was wet. I felt the tip of his cock at my opening; I took a deep breath but he still did not enter me he kissed me and distracted me. When I least expected it he went in making me scream in pain but it was good pain. He kissed me again and started to slam his cock inside me I could feel his balls hitting my ass.

I could only take about 15 minutes of this, which was not good for him. He pulled out and turned on the light and went to go take a shower leaving me alone to put on my clothes.

“Do you always bleed like that?” he asked.

“No I don’t I am sorry I will go if you like,” I said.

“I was pretty rough on you and it was our first time together,” he said.

We spent the rest of the time clothed and cuddling till he had to go to work.

Published 
Written by sophirarose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments