Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Master in the park

"Master surprised His pet at the park."

6
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
694 words 694 words
He came from the shadows, close by the tree line. His face was serious, His eyes alive with passion. In his hand He held the Collar, the leash hanging loosely into His other hand. I wasn’t expecting this – not now, not here in the middle of the afternoon, where the people could see. His smile grew as he approached me.

All of my thoughts were gone in the instant I saw His eyes… bright with longing, desire and need. I couldn’t think, so I reacted… automatically kneeling to accept the Collar. I felt the leather firmly around my neck, and I knew it was clasped closed at once. There was nothing else that existed; it was just me and my Master… the leash and my Collar.

I stayed on my knees, in the same position – head bent, until I felt His hand at my chin, gently lifting my face so my eyes met His. He smiled again, and I whispered… “Yes, Master?”

“Come Pet.” He said, His voice that of leather and velvet. I stood and He put His arm around me, then He led me out into the park; one of His arms around both my shoulders, His other hand holding the end of the leash. I put one arm around His waist, as we walked. Watching for any signal He might give me.

We walked through all the other park-goers until we came to the trees at the other side. We were in a semi-private area now, and He stopped. He motioned for me to kneel, and I did. Then He took a step, and then faced me… I kept my eyes on Him, studying His every movement. He held out the leash, and said, “Hold this for me.”

I took the leash, careful not to let any part of it touch the ground, holding it tenderly… Keeping my eyes still on His, watching His every body movement in my peripheral vision.

His hand ran over my hair, very gently pushing a few strands out of my face. His thumb played gently over my cheekbone, then down to my lips.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

I parted my lips slightly, giving Him easy access if He should want it.

He smiled bigger, His eyes scrunching up, as He did so. I felt his hand grab my hair, and gently tug, so my face was tilted upwardly. His kiss was soft and passionate, but as I kissed Him back, it turned harder, more urgent; His need becoming more pressing and apparent by the second. My needs screaming at me, demanding that I address them NOW.

He pulled back from kissing me, His hand still knotted in my hair. He stepped closer to me, pulling my face into his crotch. I could feel His desire swelling up, pressing against His jeans, throbbing against my face. My mouth opening even though I knew I couldn’t have Him yet. He ground against my face a few times, moaning His enjoyment. Then he let go of my hair and smoothed it back down again. The leash still in my hands; forgotten.

I felt His hand again under my chin… lifting my face gently to His again. His kiss takes my breath away; it is the only need I have. I need it more than I need to breathe.

His kiss becomes less demanding; more tender, and gentle once more. As His lips leave mine, my body aches because of this small separation. My eyes open and I see Him looking at me intently again.

He takes my elbow and helps me to stand again. He takes me into His arms and we hug quickly. Then He holds His hand out, and I put the leash back into His hand again. He winks, and puts His arm around my shoulders. Leading me gently back to His car.

At His car, He gestures for me to kneel down once more, and when I do He unclasps the straps on the Collar. He leans down to whisper so only I can hear… “Thank you, My Pet.” And just before the Collar falls loosely to his waiting hand, I whisper, “Thank you, Master.”

Published 
Written by forbidden_flirt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments