Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Motel

"I love my girlfriend Amber, this is one our stories."

4
0 Comments 0
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words


The weather sucked. It had rained for most of the day, and now it seemed it was going to continue into the evening. I had been on my bike for almost 10 hours and had only stopped for a late breakfast. It had been a good breakfast though, the hash browns were amazing!!

I was heading anywhere, I just had to get away from everything. Work had become a chore and lately things just seemed to be going badly for me. I really needed this road trip.
I pulled into the next town, glancing up at the clock under the credit union sign. 8:30. Definitely time to stop for the night, get a motel room, a drink and something to eat. The motel was virtually empty as it was nearing the end of the season, even so, there were a couple of cars in the parking lot. After checking in, I dumped my rain gear in my room and headed off to the pub.

It was dimly lit inside, but at least it was warm. I ordered a rye and coke and a burger platter and looked around. It reminded me of a million other small town pubs that I'd been in. Same old guy sitting alone, nursing a draft, a younger couple and their baby finishing off their dinner and of course, a beat up pool table off in the corner right next to a surprisingly newer looking juke box. My drink went down way too fast and by the time my second one had arrived, my burger was ready. Crap. I'd forgotten to say no tomato. I hated them. I pushed it to the side and enjoyed what was actually, a good burger. Just as I was finishing off my fries, the door opened and a very wet girl came into the diner asking to use the phone. From what I could overhear, her Mazda had broken down on the highway and she needed a tow truck. After repeated attempts to get a tow truck, she finally slammed the phone down and pushed it away. She caught me looking at her and gave me a little smile muttering something about her car. I wasn't sure whether to leave her alone or not, but I said hi anyways, and introduced myself. Her name was Amber and she was trying to get to the next town for a meeting tomorrow. She worked for a bank or something and was going to be training some new hires at another branch. Her Mazda had started running rough after her last fill-up and had died on the side of the highway, several miles out of town. Of course, like me, her cell phone never seemed to work when you needed it and she had ended up walking in the rain until she finally got a ride to the motel.

She ordered a spiced rum and coke and stood up to take off her very wet coat. I got up and helped her out of her coat and draped it across the empty seats beside me. She seemed shocked that I did this and said thanks. As wet as she was, I could tell she was very pretty and I could just make out the scent of coconuts on her skin. as I took off her coat. I loved the smell of coconuts.

Amber saw my plate of fries in front of me and asked how the food was and I told her my burger was pretty good except for the tomato. She smiled and said she loved tomatoes!! Eeeewww. She ordered a small salad and sipped on her drink while she waited. We talked for a bit, asking me about what I did and if I lived in town. I told her that I was a truck driver and a musician, and was taking a few well deserved days off to ride and get away from it all.

She excused herself and went to the ladies room.

Her salad arrived and I took the liberty of ordering her another drink. When she returned, she looked so different. Her hair was dry (thanks to the hand dryer in the bathroom) and that coconut scent that I had smelled earlier was more noticeable now. Her skirt looked like it was almost dry as well. She had on really cute black flats with little bows on them and her bare legs looked smooth and silky. She smelled so good!!

She sat down and noticed the drink I had bought for her and thanked me. She picked up her fork and started eating her salad. Was it just my imagination, or did she just purposely look at me as she put a large piece of tomato into her mouth. Yup, she was definitely teasing me, I think the expression on my face amused her!! I tried to play it cool but she was becoming more irresistible by the second.

Over the next hour, we had several more drinks, and had found our way over to the pool table. She was tiny, I was guessing maybe 5'4 or so. I was 6'1. Even still, she kicked my ass in pool. 3 games in a row. While we played, she asked me about being a musician and I told her I was a keyboard player and loved playing the 80's stuff, and even though she was younger then me, she said that was what she listened to the most. And Metallica. She loved Metallica. So did I!!! We had that juke box cranked full-blast, playing every 80's song we could find! We were having a really good time. For awhile, it seemed like we had both forgotten about the rain and everything else. We were just having fun. Getting drunk and having fun. This night was turning out to be better than I'd hoped!!

Amber went to the ladies room, and while she was gone the bartender had brought another round and told me that when we were done our drinks, he'd have to close it down for the night. It wasn't even midnight and we were having so much fun talking and playing pool. I gave the bartender a really good tip, and asked if we could stay and play one more game. He agreed, but only if we would lock the door behind him when he left so no one else could come in. Another 50 also bought the rest of the bottle of rum that we'd been working on.

Amber returned from the ladies room to find an empty bar and me racking up for another game. And fresh drinks on the table. Again, she gave me a look. It was kind of a " I know what you're up to" look. Sort of made me nervous, wondering if I had over-stepped my bounds, but at the same time, it totally turned me on.

We started playing another game, music blasting in the background.

I'm not sure how it happened, but the next thing I knew, I was behind her as she lined up her shot and I bent over and kissed the back of her neck. She jerked away for a second, but didn't entirely move away or say no. I put my hands on her hips and pressed into her, this time kissing the side of her neck, just above her shoulder.

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

She didn't pull away this time. She smelled so good, so warm, almost intoxicating... She missed her next shot, and I think it was on purpose just to distract me. She handed me the cue, looking down at the obvious bulge in my pants and said, "You're up". Moving to the side of the table, I tried to concentrate on my shot, but I couldn't help but watch as she sipped her drink through the straw. Her lips were perfect. Soft, pouty and shiny with lip gloss. I loved lip gloss. It was one of my secret turn-ons.

I scratched my next shot and Amber worked the table and me at the same time. Before I knew it, she'd won again and was now facing me, leaning against the side of the table. I moved in front of her, put my arms around her waist and kissed her soft mouth. She kissed me back. I hadn't really noticed her breasts up until this point, as she had on a partially buttoned up sweater covering her blouse, but now I did. The three buttons on her blouse were barely holding their own. I could feel her body heat through my shirt as we kissed. The pool cue rolled off the the table and hit the ground as I lifted her onto the edge. She kissed me this time, and I noticed she had a tongue piercing. I could feel it as she flicked her tongue on mine. My hands had found their way to the buttons on her blouse and undid them, revealing her breasts. They were perfect. Amber stopped me for a second and undid her bra, slipping it off and letting it fall to the floor. I pushed my face into her breasts, my fingers gently squeezing her nipples, and was instantly met with the warm smell of her perfume and her own very warm body scent. I could feel my cock, instantly getting harder, trying to tear through my jeans.

I moved my hands down her skirt, onto her bare legs. They were smooth and warm, just like the rest of her. I slid my hand up between her soft thighs and felt her wetness with my fingers. She got wetter as I rubbed slowly, up and down her silky panties, brushing past her swollen clit with my fingers at the same time. I carefully laid her down on the green felt, her feet pushed up against the rails of the pool table. I bent down kissed her inner thighs, feeling their smoothness with my lips and tongue. I used both hands to push her skirt up to her waist as my lips tasted her wetness through her panties. I looked up for just a second and saw that Amber had her eyes closed and her hands were playing with her breasts. I was so turned on I thought I was going to cum in my pants right then and there.

I pulled her panties to one side with my fingers and kissed her wet pussy, sliding my tongue inside her and slowly licking upwards.

It had been quite awhile since I'd gone down on a woman, and I didn't want to rush. I couldn't remember the last time I was this attracted to anyone. So turned on, I could barely think.

I kept moving my mouth and tongue slowly up and down, kissing her beautiful flower as my tongue tasted her. I slid a finger inside, exploring her, feeling that silkiness of her body on my skin. She sat up, lifted herself up a little and slid off her panties. I unzipped my jeans and she grabbed my cock as I slid them off. I was sticky with pre-cum as she reached down with both hands. One hand pulling my boxers off, the other squeezing my cock really hard. Really hard. I liked it. I was leaking everywhere, dripping onto her hand. She ran her hand up and down my shaft. I was trying not to explode. She looked at me and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard Ian."

I pulled her over to the edge of the table, and slid my hardness into her. She was so wet and hot. If she hadn't bit down on my shoulder right then, I would have cum for sure. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me in deeper, my balls pushed up tight against her. I could feel my pubic bone grinding into her clit, slippery and swollen. Again she was biting me, this time on my arm. I was glad she was. I wanted her to keep doing it. She kissed my lips, tasting herself on my mouth. Fuck this was so hot. I felt like a super hero right now. I fucked her hard for a minute or two and then pulled out, dropping to my knees and going down on her again. She was so wet. She tasted so good. I could taste my pre cum on her pussy too. I knew she was liking me going down on her and could tell that she was about to cum any second. I could feel her tighten up around my fingers as I slid them inside her. I pulled her clit into my mouth and gently sucked on it, my tongue tasting her. She grabbed my head and pushed me into her, rubbing her pussy up and down my face. She exploded, squeezing me with her legs, holding me there, letting me drink her cum. I looked down at my cock, amazed that I hadn't cum all over myself. Amber got off the table and pushed me down onto a chair and lowered herself onto my shaft. She wrapped her arms around me and smothered me with her breasts. Fucking me. Squeezing my cock with her pussy. Amber reached down and felt my balls, tight against my body. I was close. She knew it. She lifted my lips to hers and kissed me, her beautiful eyes looking into mine. So deep. So wet. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down as far as possible, trying to split her with my hardness as she grinded me. I couldn't take it anymore. I came so hard I thought the end of my cock was going to come off. She kept fucking me as I came and then all of a sudden another orgasm ripped through her body, flooding my cock and balls with her wetness.

I couldn't move. I was spent. We were wrapped around each other, holding each other tightly. I had sweat running down my back and face. Her curls were stuck to the sides of her face, her lip gloss... completely gone. We looked at each other and started laughing. I'm not sure what Amber was thinking, but that was definitely the hottest sex I'd ever had. I knew nothing about Amber, but I wanted to know more. Alot more. And I wasn't going to let her just slip away into the night. This was the start of something very special.

I just knew it.....

Published 
Written by BCboy4878
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors