Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night We Met

"The night I met my soul mate"

18
4 Comments 4
992 Views 992
2.5k words 2.5k words

I drove a friend to visit her boyfriend in a small town twenty miles away. I was invited to stay and visit, unaware that there would be anyone else there. There was. You. Tall, dark, handsome. You immediately intrigued me.

My friend, Luna, was dating Brandon, your roommate.  You were recently divorced, and an obvious gentleman.

The evening began with Brandon and yourself, leading us into the "man cave" in the basement. You watched me carefully as I took it all in. You seemed pleased at my reaction, and asked if I'd like a tour. I said I did.

The first thing you showed me was your beautiful grow room. You had four majestic plants, each much taller than me. You carefully watered them and checked their leaves, explaining your process as you went. You were proud. I was already falling for you. Our shared love for this majestic plant was bonding us already.

I looked up as you asked if I would like to see your "collection". I stuttered, unable to believe how tall you were, and flushed red as I tried to answer. I didn't know what "collection" you meant, but I felt I would do anything you asked. As I tripped over my own tongue, you smiled sweetly, and grabbed my hand. You led me through the basement to a cold room. Brandon and Luna were already gone to his bed. I could have been worried to be led to this dark, cold, and hidden room. But I wasn't. I couldn't have felt safer.

When you opened the door, I gasped. Laughing and jumping excitedly, I scanned your beautiful collection. Jars, upon jars of beautiful cannabis buds lined every square inch of shelving in front of me. You opened your favorites and we smelled them and discussed their qualities. I told you I was impressed and appreciated the beauty. You reached into a few of your favorite jars and pulled at least an ounce of bud out. You put it in a bag and handed it to me.

"For you to remember me by," you said.

How could I forget.

Although a tour of your rec area followed the cold room, I could barely pay attention. I kept watching you. I was so shockingly drawn to you. It was unlike any other attraction I'd ever felt.

We finished the tour and sat on your couch. I thanked you and told you I had such a wonderful first impression of you. We talked for hours. I learned so much about you in such a short time. No man had ever been so open with me. I wanted to be yours.

I usually begin a crush with an intense physical attraction. But with you, I fell for your soul. You were unlike anyone I'd ever met. I did not want to fuck you. I wanted to make love to you. I wanted to know everything about you. I was afraid of my next step, because I didn't want you to think I was someone who slept with any stranger. I wanted to make sure your impression of me was wonderful, too.

I told you my story. I talked about my life, my divorce, my girls. You listened and asked questions. You paid attention, and I took a chance and threw my honest feelings into the conversation.

"There's something about you," I said. "You had me hooked almost as soon as I walked in here. I did not even know that Brandon had a roommate, and Luna never mentioned that you may be here. But I'm kinda wishing she would have thought about setting us up."

You laughed. Your hand reached for mine and you squeezed, letting me know you would have been happy with that as well. Your other hand cupped my cheek, then brushed my hair away from my face. You leaned in and kissed my forehead gently.

"They don't need to set us up," you said, "we can handle that on our own."

Before we went any further, I explained my fears.

"I don't want to just fuck you. You are way too interesting and I want to get to know you."

You looked into my eyes, nodding.

"I would really like that," you said.

Then you kissed me.

The moment your lips touched mine, a wave of warmth passed through my body. I felt safe, loved, protected, and immediately aroused, all at once.

I think we tried to be slow. We tried to stop. We tried to visit more. But I felt myself unable to stop kissing you. I couldn't keep my hands off of your body. Neither of us closed our eyes. We longingly stared into each other's souls as we kissed and caressed each other. Our hands were polite. You hadn't even touched my breasts yet. Mine hadn't ventured below your waist. But I could see the bulge in your pants grow larger and larger. I could feel the wetness in my panties. It was getting harder and harder to keep it PG.

"I'm sorry," you said, "but I can't seem to help myself. I would like to ask if you'll come to my room... "

I started to reply, but you cut me off to add, "I would like to be your boyfriend though. Because there's something here."

My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. The grin that spread across my face must have been ridiculous.

"Yes! Of course!"

I pulled you closer and kissed you passionately. I climbed into your lap and my pussy gushed as I bumped into your throbbing bulge. The size. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Your erection was being contained within your clothes, and I could tell already that once it was loose, it was probably going to be 8 inches or more. You moaned as I ground my pelvis into you. I gasped as I felt another gush of my pussy. My panties were soaked through now, and I knew you could feel my warmth and wetness. You thrust your cock back at me and we made out, dry-humping to the point of breathlessness.

When we parted, we laughed. I think we were both so surprised at how the night was turning out. How lucky we were to meet. To be here. To be with each other.

"Let's go upstairs?" you suggested.

I nodded, mesmerized, captivated, and enchanted by your charm.

Without warning you wrapped your arms around me and held me while you stood up off the couch. You carried me up the stairs to your room. The entire time we stared at each other, finally speechless. I felt like a bride being carried over the threshold as we entered your bedroom. You set me down on the foot of your bed gently, and kissed me.

"Wait here," you said.

You turned and shut your door, then walked over to an ensuite. You brought out candles and a lighter. You began lighting the candles and placing them around your room. Then you turned off the lights.

You came to me on a mission. Your kisses were eager. Your hands had become much bolder. I moaned as you cupped my tits in your large, strong hands. Your fingers twisted and pinched my nipples and your kisses moved along my ears and neck. You began to remove my shirt. As you did so, I grabbed at you, searching for some way to return the pleasure. You quickly caught my wrists, and held them above my head.

LiannaDixon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiannaDixon1

"I want you to enjoy. Please. Lie still and let me please you."

I sighed. It was not easy for me to be pleasured without pleasing, but everything about you felt right. So I did as you asked. I watched as you kissed every inch of my exposed upper body. You removed my bra, and sucked my erect nipples into your mouth. Both of us became more eager. I could barely hold still and your actions seemed more frantic. We moaned and panted, greedy for each other. All inhibitions went out the window. Lust consumed us.

Your hands moved to my pants and I almost screamed. I wanted to beg you to go faster. I wanted you inside me. But I absorbed every moment. Every movement. You undid my jeans and pulled them down as you kissed along my hips and panty line. When you got my pants off, you paused and looked at me with fascination.

"You're absolutely perfect."

You kissed me hard. Your tongue darted in and out as if it was fucking my mouth. Your hand was between my legs, sliding my thong to the side. I nearly came when you touched me.

"You're so wet," you whispered, admiringly. 

And with that, your skilled fingers played with me, sliding up and down my slit. Dipping into me, and slathering my juices up to my clit. Your moaning became constant and you whispered a "fuuuuck" once in a while as you felt me get more and more wet. My clit became engorged and you tapped it gently, causing me to throb. My pussy was gushing. You easily slipped your finger inside me. You groaned and ground your cock against me as you pushed another finger in. I bucked against you, unable to control myself. I came in seconds. 

"Wow," you whispered. "That is so fucking hot. I want you to do that again."

You lowered yourself so your head was between my legs. You kept your eyes on my face as you licked and kissed and sucked my clit. My pussy was dripping again and you positioned yourself to slurp it up and fuck it with your tongue. I yelled your name and begged you to fuck me. I felt your tongue move to my hole and you began to rim me. The pleasure was so intense I felt like I would nearly pass out. Then you went back to my clit with your mouth as your fingers played gently with my asshole.

"I like your bum," you said sheepishly. "I hope that's okay?"

"I enjoy anal," I admitted. "I am loving what you are doing to me. I am just intimidated by your size."

"No worries, my dear," you assured me. "I don't need your ass tonight. I just want to make you feel good. We can try that some other time."

You pulled me up from the bed and led me to the head of it, telling me to get under the covers and get comfortable. You stripped. When your briefs came off, your beautiful, 9-inch, circumcised cock sprung up. I gasped.

"Breathtaking," I whispered.

You heard me and growled, jumping into your bed with me. You pulled me into you and we kissed and touched until I finally pushed myself under the covers. I am in love with sucking cock and there was no way I was allowing you to do all the pleasing. I moaned as I licked the precum off your tip. I cupped your balls and could feel you were ready to explode. Your cock was so hard for me. I had never felt so desired.

As I took you into my mouth, more precum oozed from your cock, and encouraged me to push you deeper. I could not possibly take you all, could I? I'm sure I'd only managed to deepthroat about seven inches before. But you could tell what I was attempting. And you helped by pushing my head down, and thrusting your cock up. I like to be submissive and I love to be forced, but you were being so loving and gentle about it. It made me even hotter. When I felt your balls hit my chin, my entire body convulsed, and I squirted as I came.  You were thrilled and could not help but fuck my face. As my pussy squirted my cum across your bed, you came in the back of my throat, in absolute ecstasy.

"I'm sorry," you stated.

"For what?"

"I didn't want to violate you like that. I didn't want to cum yet."

"I want you to violate me," I admitted. "And don't worry, you will cum again."

We brushed our fingers along each other's bodies, memorizing each part as we lay there, recuperating from our orgasms. We laughed as we hit ticklish spots, and moaned when we hit those special places. Soon you were hard again. Soon I was drenched again. The touching became kissing and the kissing finally moved to you being above me, holding your beautiful cock against my cunt. You teased me. Grinding your head against my clit, dipping the oozing tip into me, then quickly pulling out. You barely entered me, and I already felt I would cum again. Then, without warning, you pushed your entire length into me in one, swift stroke. I came instantly.

You stayed still as I convulsed through another orgasm. I saw you bite down on your lip as you fought not to cum, while my cunt gripped onto your cock, gushing onto your balls. As soon as I was finished, you slowly began to make love to me. You pushed in and out of me, and each thrust felt like it was another validation of my feelings. Each movement felt like unconditional love. Like I never had to worry again. You were here. You were going to take care of me. You were going to love me the way I had waited to be loved my entire life.

"You're amazing," you whispered, as your lips brushed my ear. "I think I could love you."

I cried out. A cry of absolute perfect pleasure. You picked up the pace and began to thrust harder and deeper.

"We cum together," you commanded.

I nodded eagerly. I pulled your face to mine and kissed you while I bucked back against you. You played with my clit and ass, and paid attention to my body as you made love to me. When you knew I was about to cum, you put your arms around me and pulled me into you so close that we could have been one. Your pelvis hit my clit perfectly and my body released. Your cock throbbed as it hit my cervix, and I felt your warm cum fill me up. We tensed, then released, and made all sorts of noise as we climaxed together. Then we lay still, you inside me, me oozing our cum, both breathless and satisfied.

You rolled off of me, and then pulled my backside against you. As you spooned me, you pushed your semi-hard cock into my sloppy mess of a pussy again. Although we had no energy left to do anymore that night, we longed to stay connected. We fell asleep like this. For hours. And when we woke, you were still inside me. We instantly made love again.

And have done so every night, ever since.

I will forever be grateful for you and the night we met.

Published 
Written by JayDeeBee16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments